Page 16 of 23 « First<1415161718>Last »
Topic Options
#61888 - 11/26/11 10:40 PM Re: Interrogistic Symbolism [Re: Khk]
Interrogist Offline

Originally Posted By: Khk
"I do not take part in mundane celebrations any more than I must"

+O+ @ Interrogist - You know the Internet is a mundane celebration, right? lol +O+

What the hell are you smoking? lolz

How are you placing an aspect of technology on a scale of being sinister/mundane? Technology is what it is, and only assumes traits as you have described when in the hands of a Sinister or mundane person. The subjective technology itself can have no such traits without being acted upon by something with those traits, and even then, its only serving as a conduit.

Id like you to explain your statement if you are willing.

#61889 - 11/26/11 10:43 PM Re: Interrogistic Symbolism [Re: Interrogist]
Morgan Offline
Princess of Hell
stalker

Loc: New York City
Fucking damn christ speared on a pike....

You are getting more and more Sline.

Humor, a joke, you know what that is don't you?

Morgan

#61891 - 11/26/11 11:02 PM Re: Interrogistic Symbolism [Re: Morgan]
Interrogist Offline

Originally Posted By: Morgan
Fucking damn christ speared on a pike....

You are getting more and more Sline.

Humor, a joke, you know what that is don't you?

Morgan

Lolz, and I cant take a joke? ;\)

One line posts are frowned upon in this forum... Morgan

Edited by Morgan (11/26/11 11:53 PM)
Edit Reason: warning/information

#61893 - 11/27/11 12:25 AM Re: Interrogistic Symbolism [Re: Interrogist]
Khk Offline

+O+ I don't smoke. The Internet was built by Mundanes for Mundanes to allow Mundanes to "Mundanate" their "Mundanity". The Sinister -such as it is - is forced to use the tools of the Mundane like everyone else. The only thing Sinister about the Internet is how it allows people to speak who can no longer, or never could, put 1 and 1 together. There is an innate separation between what they type and what that typing influences. One chap just emailed me, complaining about a brutal murder in Europe by an ONA cult who beheaded an 'untested' opfer and shared his concern that the Sinister was attracting Sinister dishonourable types. He openly aided, abetted and endorsed the Monster - and now he's surprised that it has turned around to bite him and no longer be the magical-mystical hope for mankind he wanted but a tyrannous insatiable killing factory. Are people really that fucking stupid?
I know he knows Nazi Germany intimately - did he not notice that Hitler was also quite the charmer and nice guy with well-meaning policies until he got power. Then it was all Kristalnacht this, Kristalnacht that. Apeynon can't recognize an abstract - and this other clown is surprised that the cult that openly supports human sacrifice, is performing human sacrifice! Holy shit.

Secondly - there is nothing the Sinister can do that doesn't require the use of Mundane tools or replicate the actions of the Mundane - because people, are people - whatever they like to call themselves or their 'enemy'. +O+

Edited by Khk (11/27/11 12:28 AM)

#61896 - 11/27/11 01:56 AM Re: Interrogistic Symbolism [Re: Khk]
Interrogist Offline

I have to disagree man.

People bear the quality of being Sinister or mundane. These qualities can not be blamed on their tools. The net in mundane hands is not the net in Sinister hands.

Do not to mistake the tool for the man.

#61900 - 11/27/11 04:22 AM Re: Interrogistic Symbolism [Re: Interrogist]
thedeadidea Offline

Originally Posted By: Interrogist
 Originally Posted By: thedeadidea
My bullshit meter tends to reach a 8 everytime you type the word interrog(pick a prefix).

That's nice man. Its hard for some to realize that they are here on a "Satanic" forum, where not everyone has come to hold hands and sing Satanic kumbaya. Imagine that!

If all these people (even if they put it nicely) put me down on having the philosophical equivalence of swiss cheese. I would have a hard look at myself. When you enter an argument or conversation with the conclusion I AM RIGHT...

Then as far as 'the satanic philosophy' that challenges you I would recommend you go to the first page of the Satanic Bible beyond the introductory material. Bob your head down to number three on something called The Nine Satanic Statements and then tell me about what it is you are specifically interrogating.

Perhaps you should ask yourself when your own terminology is analogized to mabon. Go on about form and essence all you want but here is more or less an exchange of dialog. What are you left with when you can express no form but all essence a ghost ?

Edited by thedeadidea (11/27/11 04:30 AM)

#61904 - 11/27/11 07:03 AM Re: Interrogistic Symbolism [Re: Khk]
Apeynon Offline
stranger

Loc: In Your Bedroom Pillow
Anything anyone considers a definition is to me an abstraction in itself.

You know, there is something not quite right about your replies to me and others on this thread. You either know what I'm hinting at, or not. Occult abilities, anyone?

But let's move on and pretend a bit more, shall we?

Words are corrupted by being abstractions of an essence, as I have already said, and cannot help the matter one iota.

That's some excuse... But you do so keep using words, particularly 'abstraction' as a bludgeon, yet offer no explanations or definitions of the words you use.

So, by your somewhat illogical approach your own words in reply are corrupted and therefore don't say very much. Yet you keep trying to communicate by means of corrupt words, here.

Which rather makes my point that any further discussion on this topic by me is a waste of my time.

That said, and before I leave this thread, I don't know if you've seen this article from AL about 'words' and the star game -

http://antonlong.wordpress.com/2011/11/26/notes-concerning-language-abstractions-and-nexions/

#61905 - 11/27/11 07:26 AM Re: Interrogistic Symbolism [Re: Apeynon]
Khk Offline

Which rather makes my point that any further discussion on this topic by me is a waste of my time.

+O+ I've already spoken without words and demonstrated a process that illustrates the essence of abstraction in an objective universal fashion - more than you've done. So if I'm wasting your time, leave already? +O+

That said, and before I leave this thread, I don't know if you've seen this article from AL about 'words' and the star game -

http://antonlong.wordpress.com/2011/11/26/notes-concerning-language-abstractions-and-nexions/

+O+ No - and you know I couldn't have, don't you - because it was just written in the last 24 hours... but I love how much AL pays attention to what I have to say and mysteriously throws up his 'advanced' insights at the most convenient times to refute my own... It's beautifully useful and Predictable. A weakness of his in fact. But I'll read it, respond in time, and give AL something else to correct me on to help further flesh out the ONA. In such regard, I'm also useful and predictable, no? +O+

#61911 - 11/27/11 11:54 AM Re: Interrogistic Symbolism [Re: Khk]
Apeynon Offline
stranger

I've already spoken without words

That'll be this, then -

I love how much AL pays attention to what I have to say and mysteriously throws up his 'advanced' insights at the most convenient times to refute my own... It's beautifully useful and Predictable. A weakness of his in fact.

So you 'inspired' his previous article about language as well and the one before that....Yes of course you did.

#61912 - 11/27/11 12:53 PM Re: Interrogistic Symbolism [Re: Apeynon]
Khk Offline

+O+ Yes, I did. I'm one of Dave's Muse - and he, for better or worse, one of mine. Absolutely nothing in fifty years on the supposed secret tradition of the 'Rounwytha' until the writing of Baphomet: A Man's Roles for Women: The Greatest Heresy. Then in response - yet another oh-so-secret aspect of the Darkest Tradition grounded in Pre-Sumeria pops up out of nowhere that's been around 'forever' and hidden from the profane and which is a completely DIFFERENT treatment of women thus proving my claims of the ONA's treatment of women, 'invalid'. Coincidence?
I write Chrono-bet and lo and behold suddenly everyone's an expert on the meaning of the chrono-spatial influence of 'I' or 'The' - Coincidence? I detail the nature and essence of the Star Game in Black Magical Sympathy and the Star Game and reveal how to map the nodes but poor Dave feels threatened and writes a new explaination immediately after - Coincidence? - it happens and has happened again and again. Yes, I inspire him - much as he would HATE to deign to admit it - his actions speak louder than his second-hand words, eh Apeynon? Honestly - I'm both flattered and annoyed. +O+

Edited by Khk (11/27/11 12:55 PM)

#61913 - 11/27/11 01:04 PM Re: Interrogistic Symbolism [Re: Khk]
Khk Offline

+O+ I'm one of the reasons Dave's 'original' - he's one of the reasons, I'm 'original'. We are destined to feed one another whether we like it, agree with it, or not. Synchronicity can be a real bastard - but Davo has taught me many many things, mostly, from watching him. Do you know, Apeynon, that there is a strange tendency, when someone like you, or DarkLogos, or SinisterMoon, loses an argument or cannot get a person to agree with him, for some mysterious ONA rager to pop up on some forum somewhere and insult and berate the other members of ONA for not being good enough? I find that strange. I find even stranger, that that person usually has an intimate knowledge of the ONA OG and challenges others to test themselves against it.

Like Dave's 'out-of-the-blue' posts that have NO RELATION to anything that might have occurred only minutes ago in some obscure forum with some other ONA representative and has been waiting in the wings like 'forever' to be published and surface to try and prove people wrong... it's a curious tendency that I've observed for a very long time. What d'ya reckon, that's about? Coincidence? +O+

#61914 - 11/27/11 01:19 PM Re: Interrogistic Symbolism [Re: Khk]
Khk Offline

+O+ You wanted, I believe, me to define my use of Abstraction. Which I did by generating a direct, objective, universal experience that is identical for everyone that they themselves could experience - an exercise which I generated to get around and bypass the corruption of words by allowing others to feel their inability to abstract. That whole experience, of the mind slamming into a wall or being frustrated at coming up short - upon which the exercise commences in the silence when I have finished 'talking' and asked a mind to determine what the invisible object is - is my answer.

It is the precise definition of an abstract or the abstractive process/force and is the same for everyone. Without visible abstraction - the invisible object [such as a thought, or idea, or concept, or essence] cannot be visible. It's why people WRITE BOOKS. Or PAINT PICTURES. Or SING SONGS. Or Create 21 Dark Gods to match a Septenary Sphered Tree with Planets and Pathways to help others experience the essence, the reality, the actual force those abstracts denote.

No matter HOW much, the ONA wants to change the word 'abstract' to subjectively suit itself no matter how many 'aliquantals' it wants to use - it CANNOT change the force itself, or alter the experience aptly demonstrated, by yours truly - because whatever you want to call it, the force/process demonstrated is the SAME for everyone - and that, is called Essence. +O+

Edited by Khk (11/27/11 01:29 PM)

#61915 - 11/27/11 02:22 PM Re: Interrogistic Symbolism [Re: Khk]
Apeynon Offline
stranger

Absolutely nothing in fifty years on the supposed secret tradition of the 'Rounwytha' until the writing of Baphomet: A Man's Roles for Women: The Greatest Heresy.

I refer you to the image in my previous reply ;\)

Do you even know what rounwytha means? Strange but you weren't even around when items by Bronwyn and Sister Morgan were published in the 80's and early 9O's. Not to mention when Breaking The Silence Down was first circulated. Did you ever read the unexpurgated version of The Girl Goddess published in Exeat in the 80's? Do you have copies of Exeat? Or of Azoth, the internal bulletin of the ONA issued from the late 70's to '93?

Did you ever read anything in Ganymede, an underground, secret, zine from the 80's whose editor and publisher (who worked at the Houses of Parliament) got a long stretch in jail for his trouble?

I could go on and on - but the point is, like AL had said many times over the years, the internet is not the font of all ONA esoteric knowledge and there is and was an 'aural' tradition mostly never published, especially not on the net. Just go ask Beesty Boy.

As to some items only appearing now - the reasons are simple and have been explained to various academics by AL and others, in correspondence, which they may publish sometime.

One of these academics asked the following question:
 Quote:
Given that ONA is now international, it's unlikely that many nexions will ever have direct access to the Old Guard (so to speak), and so a certain aural component of the tradition may be available to those in the UK, but not necessarily those in (say) Europe or Asia. Does this matter?

Here is part of AL's reply, circulated among the OG: "My view was, and is, that for the global Order a lot of our aural traditions are important, partly because they provide perspectives, esoteric information, and advice, that are unavailable by means of the printed (and now, viewed) word. Therefore, I decided to directly write about, or hint at, some of these traditions in a few articles and in some correspondence with certain individuals. One example I mentioned in my last answers to you, when I made reference to the Ancient Wisdom of the Isles of Briton section of a recent article of mine."

Point is - a lot goes on and has gone on, for nearly forty years, with the ONA person to person, in private, and in private correspondence.

AL has published some of his recent correspondence with academics, for example at -

http://antonlong.wordpress.com/early-life-and-involvement/

but most will remain private until the recipients want it published.

Do you think the inner ONA doesn't exist? Have you read Bealuwes Gast? Just because you haven't read it doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

So there's no reason for you to be annoyed, is there?

#61917 - 11/27/11 02:42 PM Re: Interrogistic Symbolism [Re: Khk]
Apeynon Offline
stranger

Then in response - yet another oh-so-secret aspect of the Darkest Tradition grounded in Pre-Sumeria pops up out of nowhere that's been around 'forever' and hidden from the profane

Ever wondered where Binan Ath Ga Wath Am comes from?

#61918 - 11/27/11 02:42 PM Re: Interrogistic Symbolism [Re: Apeynon]
Khk Offline

Originally Posted By: Apeynon
[quote=Khk] Absolutely nothing in fifty years on the supposed secret tradition of the 'Rounwytha' until the writing of Baphomet: A Man's Roles for Women: The Greatest Heresy.

I refer you to the image in my previous reply ;\)

Do you even know what rounwytha means? Strange but you weren't even around when items by Bronwyn and Sister Morgan were published in the 80's and early 9O's. Not to mention when Breaking The Silence Down was first circulated. Did you ever read the unexpurgated version of The Girl Goddess published in Exeat in the 80's?

+O+ The paedophiliac story - yes. +O+

Do you have copies of Exeat? Or of Azoth, the internal bulletin of the ONA issued from the late 70's to '93?

+O+ Yes and yes. +O+

Did you ever read anything in Ganymede, an underground, secret, zine from the 80's whose editor and publisher (who worked at the Houses of Parliament) got a long stretch in jail for his trouble?

+O+ Nope - I'm 30, not 70. I suppose this inaccessible zine has all the information I'm missing, right? +O+

I could go on and on - but the point is, like AL had said many times over the years, the internet is not the font of all ONA esoteric knowledge and there is and was an 'aural' tradition mostly never published, especially not on the net. Just go ask Beesty Boy.

+O+ LOL. I don't think RM wants to discuss it. No - the internet is not the font of all knowledge - don't exaggerate - but Dave is inspired by my actions and my writing, to correct or otherwise compete, with me. +O+

As to some items only appearing now - the reasons are simple and have been explained to various academics by AL and others, in correspondence, which they may publish sometime.

+O+ Yeah yeah. +O+

One of these academics asked the following question:
 Quote:
Given that ONA is now international, it's unlikely that many nexions will ever have direct access to the Old Guard (so to speak), and so a certain aural component of the tradition may be available to those in the UK, but not necessarily those in (say) Europe or Asia. Does this matter?

+O+ Asked that a week ago, were you? +O+

Here is part of AL's reply, circulated among the OG: "My view was, and is, that for the global Order a lot of our aural traditions are important, partly because they provide perspectives, esoteric information, and advice, that are unavailable by means of the printed (and now, viewed) word.

+O+ Yeah - I'm a bit sick of AL's replies - they're always too convenient, and tedious, and so are you. +O+

Therefore, I decided to directly write about, or hint at, some of these traditions in a few articles and in some correspondence with certain individuals. One example I mentioned in my last answers to you, when I made reference to the Ancient Wisdom of the Isles of Briton section of a recent article of mine."

+O+ Oh yes he's always hinting isn't he - ... LOL +O+

Point is - a lot goes on and has gone on, for nearly forty years, with the ONA person to person, in private, and in private correspondence.

+O+ That does not change the fact of the extraordinarily strange and synchronous timing of my publishing, and interests, and concepts, and his. I am one of his muse and he is one of mine. At least - I - give credit. +O+

AL has published some of his recent correspondence with academics, for example at -

http://antonlong.wordpress.com/early-life-and-involvement/

+O+ I can't - I just can't hear his circular rabbiting on one more time. +O+

but most will remain private until the recipients want it published.

+O+ Handy that. +O+

Do you think the inner ONA doesn't exist? Have you read Bealuwes Gast? Just because you haven't read it doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

+O+ The Inner ONA exist. And just because you try to cover it up - doesn't mean AL doesn't steal and regurgitate ideas. +O+

So there's no reason for you to be annoyed, is there?

+O+ Plenty of reasons. And plenty of reason to be flattered. Have you ever been Flannoyed, Apeynon? +O+

Page 16 of 23 « First<1415161718>Last »

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.031 seconds of which 0.004 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.