Page 5 of 23 « First<34567>Last »
Topic Options
#61604 - 11/19/11 07:14 PM Re: Interrogistic Symbolism [Re: Interrogist]
Dan_Dread Offline
stalker

Loc: Vancouver, Canada
Yet, without this banner you see no use for you wouldn't be having this conversation, and your interrogism wouldn't exist. ;\)

#61606 - 11/19/11 08:26 PM Re: Interrogistic Symbolism [Re: Dan_Dread]
Interrogist Offline

Originally Posted By: Dan_Dread
Yet, without this banner you see no use for you wouldn't be having this conversation, and your interrogism wouldn't exist. ;\)

...Well, perhaps its useful in passing then, lol.

Oh! and Dan, Its not Interrog(ism) at all, its Interrogistic. ;\)

Edited by Interrogist (11/19/11 08:28 PM)

#61608 - 11/19/11 09:53 PM Re: Interrogistic Symbolism [Re: Interrogist]
Diavolo Offline
RIP
stalker

I did mention I did not so much criticize as observe, didn't I? So no, I don't consider egoism a bad thing at all; in fact, I might be one of the most egocentric persons you'll ever encounter. But I personally have little need for an own form because I can say anything I want in whatever is already there.

The reason I never developed a Diavolism is because it does not matter to me. That what differs me from others is in what I say, not in how I say it. Again, I don't mind at all you create your own framework. In fact,if it has content, I do enjoy this sort of diversity. But the assumption that because it is different it is better and those using existing frameworks are somehow stuck is not necessarily correct.

D.

#61610 - 11/19/11 10:09 PM Re: Interrogistic Symbolism [Re: Diavolo]
Interrogist Offline

Originally Posted By: Diavolo
I did mention I did not so much criticize as observe, didn't I? So no, I don't consider egoism a bad thing at all; in fact, I might be one of the most egocentric persons you'll ever encounter. But I personally have little need for an own form because I can say anything I want in whatever is already there.

The reason I never developed a Diavolism is because it does not matter to me. That what differs me from others is in what I say, not in how I say it. Again, I don't mind at all you create your own framework. In fact,if it has content, I do enjoy this sort of diversity. But the assumption that because it is different it is better and those using existing frameworks are somehow stuck is not necessarily correct.

D.

That is true indeed. However, It was not my intention to project my style as (better than another), simply as more practical for myself, and my personal needs, and desires. Also, it was not my intention to necessarily insist that All using existing forms Are stuck, simply, that the framework is flexible, and not fixed.

#61612 - 11/19/11 11:10 PM Re: Interrogistic Symbolism [Re: Interrogist]
FemaleSatan Offline

Loc: The Dirty South
*general reply *

I see Interrogism as Mr. I's own personal vector of Satanism. It hits the same points while breaking the casual chain that is the archetype of Satan. I think when it comes to new forms it has potential. Especially for people that weren't raised Christian, are overtly Atheistic, or weren't born in the West. The label Interrogist may fit those individuals better, much like WSA352's form better represents the Sinister Feminine than most forms out there.

"Evil" and "Satan" have become rather pale, banal concepts in this current secular society. Our modern day "devils " are things like Racism, Communism, Maxis, Islam, etc. How long until the label Satanist is useless to reflect the essence being described? 10 years? 20? 30?

I find use in the label Satanist. As long as the majority is Christian I think Satanism will be a level of merit.

#61616 - 11/20/11 12:14 AM Re: Interrogistic Symbolism [Re: FemaleSatan]
Interrogist Offline

Originally Posted By: FemaleSatan
*general reply *

I see Interrogism as Mr. I's own personal vector of Satanism. It hits the same points while breaking the casual chain that is the archetype of Satan. I think when it comes to new forms it has potential. Especially for people that weren't raised Christian, are overtly Atheistic, or weren't born in the West. The label Interrogist may fit those individuals better, much like WSA352's form better represents the Sinister Feminine than most forms out there.

"Evil" and "Satan" have become rather pale, banal concepts in this current secular society. Our modern day "devils " are things like Racism, Communism, Maxis, Islam, etc. How long until the label Satanist is useless to reflect the essence being described? 10 years? 20? 30?

I find use in the label Satanist. As long as the majority is Christian I think Satanism will be a level of merit.

I thank you very much for your comment FS, however, You, Dan, and others seem insistent upon referring to what I do as (interrog-ism) ... while what I am doing is actually (Interrog-istic). Its only a big deal because Im not selling an (ism) here, as I am representing my personal methods of esoteric and exotreic Interrogation. Otherwise, your words are rather accurate, and I thank you very much.

Edited by Interrogist (11/20/11 12:14 AM)

#61618 - 11/20/11 06:54 AM Re: Interrogistic Symbolism [Re: Interrogist]
William Wright Offline

Loc: Nashville
 Originally Posted By: Interrogist
 Originally Posted By: Dan_Dread

...Well, perhaps its useful in passing then, lol.

Oh! and Dan, Its not Interrog(ism) at all, its Interrogistic. ;\)

And yet, "Without this banner you see no use for you wouldn't be having this conversation, and your Interrogistic wouldn't exist" doesn't make sense, because the "ic" suffix makes it an adjective, not a noun. Interrogistic what?

Dr. Aquino doesn't like the word Setianism and instead prefers Setian philosophy. Perhaps you could use the term Interrogistic philosophy, so we'd know what to call it.

#61620 - 11/20/11 01:17 PM Re: Interrogistic Symbolism [Re: Interrogist]
Dimitri Offline
stalker

The form you are taking might suit the translation and interpretation from your assumed essence. I'm more inclined to think you simply made up the whole thing based on a taken nickname only to abandon it within the next few months.

If this is the general form the 3.0 is taking I'm inclined to see a pussification during the progression.

As such, the whole symbolism as I came to read is just a summing of personal opinion dressed in seemingly esoteric/alchemical language with a few necessary constructs to try and make or less sense.

#61621 - 11/20/11 02:17 PM Re: Interrogistic Symbolism [Re: Dimitri]
Dan_Dread Offline
stalker

Loc: Vancouver, Canada
3.0 has no 'general form'. That's part of it's dynamic..many forms, one essence. Some will be softer than others as is required.

http://autodiabolic.wordpress.com/2011/11/19/what-the-fuck-is-3-0/

#61622 - 11/20/11 02:41 PM Re: Interrogistic Symbolism [Re: Dan_Dread]
Dimitri Offline
stalker

Quote:
3.0 has no 'general form'. That's part of it's dynamic..many forms, one essence. Some will be softer than others as is required.

I can see the advantages of that, but as in military strategy or physics, the more dynamic a fluid is the easier it will spread with the risk of dissipating being greatly raised.

Thus making it quite possible that the meme is more spread and known through different forms, yet most will wonder what the essence that is being adhered to is.

#61623 - 11/20/11 02:41 PM Re: Interrogistic Symbolism [Re: William Wright]
Interrogist Offline

Originally Posted By: William Wright

And yet, "Without this banner you see no use for you wouldn't be having this conversation, and your Interrogistic wouldn't exist" doesn't make sense, because the "ic" suffix makes it an adjective, not a noun. Interrogistic what?

No William. Fucking NO... I must ask that if your going to take part in this thread, that you make some effort to keep up. That means not asking questions that I have already answered seven times now.

Listen! It may be the case that most persons who resonate with my goals and methods refer to themselves as being Satanist, however, that in NO way implies that I am a Satanist, nor does that I am in ANY way indebted to Satanist or Satanic form.

Did you seriously just ask me Interrogistic (what)? I believe that it should be obvious by now that Im pushing a method by which persons can become freed from binding forms such as this. The (what) in question is an action, a doing, a method of rejection of external concept and form, and the method by which one may internalize or destroy according to the personal will and experience.

That implies the dismissal of ALL false gods, goddesses, deities, and archetypes. Man needs no such nonhuman or super human idea to strive to improve the self. Human and self are all that is needed, and all that can grow. The rest is fucking silly... That the (what) of Interrogistic! It represents the essence of the method of (fuck your silly bullshit). There.

Originally Posted By: William Wright
Dr. Aquino doesn't like the word Setianism and instead prefers Setian philosophy. Perhaps you could use the term Interrogistic philosophy, so we'd know what to call it.

You know what, If it makes you feel better, call it (The Interrogistic Method). I didnt think Id have to spell it out to in that detail, but its not a philosophy, its a method of filtering philosophy, and editing out the bullshit devils and pixies. Get it? Oh and fuck Setians too. Damn...

#61624 - 11/20/11 02:57 PM Re: Interrogistic Symbolism [Re: Dimitri]
Interrogist Offline

Originally Posted By: Dimitri
The form you are taking might suit the translation and interpretation from your assumed essence. I'm more inclined to think you simply made up the whole thing based on a taken nickname only to abandon it within the next few months.

Is that so. Time will tell then, will it not? Im just getting started actually. Id be interested in knowing what brings you to this conclusion. Do tell.

Originally Posted By: Dimitri
If this is the general form the 3.0 is taking I'm inclined to see a pussification during the progression.

A pussification you say... lol, Bless your heart. It dose indeed take a special breed to stray from the well trodden path. It gets lonely sometimes, people laugh at you, mock you, call you names. But on the other hand you gain the respect others who have likewise set out on their own. And it is (we) who laugh at those who take up great pomp in their hearts, while hiding under a huge philosophical umbrella, and fooling ones self to be an independent thinker. lol, A pusification, hell no, I can just take the rain. Make of that what you will.

Edited by Interrogist (11/20/11 03:08 PM)

#61628 - 11/20/11 04:09 PM Re: Interrogistic Symbolism [Re: Interrogist]
Dimitri Offline
stalker

Quote:
Is that so. Time will tell then, will it not? Im just getting started actually. Id be interested in knowing what brings you to this conclusion. Do tell.

I see trends and have seen such discussions before. Both here and elsewhere. The most recent I can remember was Mabon... a character you probably are familiar with.

Quote:
It dose indeed take a special breed to stray from the well trodden path. It gets lonely sometimes, people laugh at you, mock you, call you names. But on the other hand you gain the respect others who have likewise set out on their own. And it is (we) who laugh at those who take up great pomp in their hearts, while hiding under a huge philosophical umbrella, and fooling ones self to be an independent thinker. lol, A pusification, hell no, I can just take the rain. Make of that what you will.

1) Before ranking yourself towards the "special" breed why not try to accomplish and set a decent tone first ?
2) While you seem to laugh it away, the undertone and size of the quoted part is evidence of a sensitive snare being touched.
3) It is funny you are talking about a huge philosophical umbrella... weren't you the one with coining new terms such as interrogisimus etc?

Edited by Dimitri (11/20/11 04:13 PM)

#61629 - 11/20/11 04:19 PM Re: Interrogistic Symbolism [Re: Dimitri]
Morgan Offline
Princess of Hell
stalker

Loc: New York City
In general, keep on topic, avoid the personal insults.

Please continue.

M

#61631 - 11/20/11 06:00 PM Re: Interrogistic Symbolism [Re: Interrogist]
William Wright Offline

Loc: Nashville
 Originally Posted By: Interrogist
You know what, If it makes you feel better, call it (The Interrogistic Method). I didnt think Id have to spell it out to in that detail, but its not a philosophy, its a method of filtering philosophy, and editing out the bullshit devils and pixies. Get it?

I’ve got a better name for it – InterroJism.

Seriously man, lighten up. Take a valium or something. This is silly. Your “Interrogistic Method” is nothing more than looking out for Numero Uno and questioning shit. The only thing unique about it is the name you gave it. Is that really worth five pages?

Page 5 of 23 « First<34567>Last »

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.029 seconds of which 0.005 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.