Page 6 of 23 « First<45678>Last »
Topic Options
#61632 - 11/20/11 07:50 PM Re: Interrogistic Symbolism [Re: Dimitri]
Interrogist Offline

Originally Posted By: Dimitri
I see trends and have seen such discussions before. Both here and elsewhere. The most recent I can remember was Mabon... a character you probably are familiar with.

Its very amusing that you compare me to Mabon, and if you had conducted any proper interrogation, youd see that very familiarity, you speak of, posted on my wordpress. ;\) Ive already proven him wrong, then watched as others burned down his house. How am I anything like poor Mabon?

Originally Posted By: Dimitri
1) Before ranking yourself towards the "special" breed why not try to accomplish and set a decent tone first ?
2) While you seem to laugh it away, the undertone and size of the quoted part is evidence of a sensitive snare being touched.
3) It is funny you are talking about a huge philosophical umbrella... weren't you the one with coining new terms such as interrogisimus etc?

1. I have accomplished things, some known, some unknown, but more importantly, I have much more ahead of me, than behind. As I said before, I have only now begun. As for setting a decent tone, well, the tone is there my friend, its that I decide for myself what is 'decent', that seems to have everyones panties in a bunch.

2. Youve touched on no such sensitive snare, and as a matter of fact, I welcome your continued critique, should it be continually offered. I have often been told that I should be brief in my response, lest I seem to very concerned, well, its not necessarily the case, Im just rather methodical. As far as I understand, The 600 Club frowns on the one liners, do they not? Perhaps your asking me to be brief because you dont care for what I have to say, either way, if that is the case, simply go read another post. You dont "have" to care about any of this, however, if you are going to, what you see is what you get. Was this response to long to? Did I care to much again? ;\)

3. (interrogisimus) <--- lolz ... Well I have coined a term or two in fact. That is not one of them however. Though I wander if I should not through it in there somewhere just out of spite ;\) But alas, my youth is passing and that humor would be short lived. In response, Id say that my terminology, my form, is mine, thus I am unable to see how anyone would accuse me of seeking an external philosophy. I have said time and again, that the method I refer to as being Interrogistic, is a philosophical and interpersonal FILTER. It is not a philosophy in itself, as that aspect of perception is left to the Interrogistic individual to decide for themselves, not that I think that Satanist would not tell All Interrogistic individuals what to think regardless of their chosen philosophy.

#61633 - 11/20/11 07:50 PM Re: Interrogistic Symbolism [Re: Morgan]
Interrogist Offline

Originally Posted By: Morgan
In general, keep on topic, avoid the personal insults.

Please continue.

M

Indeed,

#61634 - 11/20/11 09:44 PM Re: Interrogistic Symbolism [Re: William Wright]
Interrogist Offline

Originally Posted By: William Wright
 Originally Posted By: Interrogist
You know what, If it makes you feel better, call it (The Interrogistic Method). I didnt think Id have to spell it out to in that detail, but its not a philosophy, its a method of filtering philosophy, and editing out the bullshit devils and pixies. Get it?

I’ve got a better name for it – InterroJism.

Seriously man, lighten up. Take a valium or something. This is silly. Your “Interrogistic Method” is nothing more than looking out for Numero Uno and questioning shit. The only thing unique about it is the name you gave it. Is that really worth five pages?

You know, I had made the decision not to respond to this statement, as I had initially found it to be a childish instigation. However, coming back to it, and upon deeper Interrogation of your attitude and terminology, I have changed my mind. You see, Everything about your post cries for attention. Let me just pick it apart, line by line for you.

Seriously man, lighten up.

I am not excited nor tense, and Ive made no humor or puns, thus I can only assume that this statement implies that your aim is to represent my point of view as being comical, as it is more easily dismissed that way, because you are not required to think to very much in that respect.

Further more, your request that I (lighten up) represents that you like me to stop being different, and just be absorbed into Satanic obscurity, and quietly conform. Again, in that respect, youd not be required to think to very much, as no one would be challenging your mundane philosophical comfort level. It seems you seek the path of least resistance my friend, and expect as much from others...

I rather enjoy pathei mathos, but it seems your goal is to avoid it all together. Is that a common Satanic trait now days? Hmm?

Take a valium or something. This is silly.

Again you try to cast me in the light of a comical jest, and again request that I conform to mundane customs of compliance. Youd prefer the company of someone in a drug induced stupor, as opposed to myself? That is a logical position to take, if your goal is to avoid ever being questioned or called out. Unfortunately for you, I have been sober for some years now, and can clearly read between the/your lines.

Your “Interrogistic Method” is nothing more than looking out for Numero Uno and questioning shit.

No no no, dear William. You are close, but still missing the mark. You see, Iterrogistic whiles have only just begun, but I have many more than myself in mind, and what we are doing is not (questing shit), its questioning Everything, and then acting on the findings. Its that action part, that pisses off those who are merely observers. We aim to ruin your comfy titles. You will notice that those who are involved in such (doings) hardly care what others call themselves. Suffice it to say that we recognize our own.

The only thing unique about it is the name you gave it. Is that really worth five pages?

Far more than my title is unique William, though that credit goes to nature, and not myself. This thread will wind down in due time. You sound a bit jealousy bud?

#61636 - 11/20/11 10:13 PM Re: Interrogistic Symbolism [Re: Interrogist]
Octavian Offline
pledge

I would like to express my support for this Interrogistic method; I can appreciate the notion that this is a method, rather than an “ism,” which implies a different set of philosophical underpinnings.

I do appreciate any attempt to develop and apply a practical method, designed to interrogate or criticise, the personal, ideological, and material manifestations of coercive systemic control, or power.

My critique is aimed at the ontological presuppositions underpinning and functioning within this Interrogistic method and the object which this method addresses. My critique is particularly aimed at the Substance or essence/form dichotomy functioning within this method.

Substance or essence, according to the discussions which I have observed in this discussion and others in the Satanic community, is said to be known, or understood by the analysis and comparison of formal configurations. Substance or essence is manifested through form; form houses substance or essence and is articulated or spoken or practised through form.

Identifying substance or essence – in itself - as a distinct entity, or object, or practice is an act of abstraction which takes place in the mind. This understanding or knowledge of substance, or essence, is hence a type of philosophical idealism.

Again, if one divines or identifies essence or substance beneath, or rattling inside, the historical and cultural particularity of form/s then one has engaged in an abstraction. Substance or essence is therefore, in some sense, “in the mind” and hence its discovery and solidification, apart from the particularity, historicality, and materiality of so called form is a type of philosophical idealism.

My critique continues in this way: a method of criticism or interrogation which is practical in nature and aims at either personal, and/or social critique, transformation, or revolution cannot really be based on philosophical idealism and the dichotomy between Substance or essence/form.

The so called essence or substance of an object or practice does not exist independently of the so called form of that object or practice. They are in fact an indivisible whole, a phenomenon, a totality with particularity and historical specificity built into them which deeply affects the possible range of meanings and critique pertaining to that object or phenomenon.

Each totality or phenomenon is different and hence critique needs to address that specificity or particularity of difference in order to be really interrogating that object, rather than missing the mark or blasting away at a portion of it. Again, any method which seeks to truly interrogate an object or phenomenon must examine the object or phenomenon in its entirety, or totality, in its materiality, and then offer critique based upon that wholistic understanding.

There is also a point of view, expressed in some quarters, that one works through a form in order to further essence or substance, or personally express essence or substance. Hence if I wish to see the sinister furthered then I can adopt and work through a particular existent form which more or less manifests the sinister. The problem with this position is that the form predominantly determines the possible range of actions, because it is the form with its rules or ideological, moral or material constraints which determine the contours for practice or action. At this level, the form limits the possible range of options available for personal and practical action.

In a nutshell, I think this method needs to be based on a wholistic materialist view of reality, rather than an idealistic one. Will be interested in comments in regards to this.

#61639 - 11/21/11 12:17 AM Re: Interrogistic Symbolism [Re: Interrogist]
William Wright Offline

Loc: Nashville
There is nothing unique about your so-called “Interrogistic Method”. Question everything? Wow, I’ve never heard that one before. Use what you learn to make your life better? OK…I’ve known that since first grade. Tear down “forms” such as Satanism? Tear down whatever you like. If you don’t want to be a Satanist, don’t be a Satanist. Nobody gives a shit. Interrogate that.

#61640 - 11/21/11 01:36 AM Re: Interrogistic Symbolism [Re: William Wright]
Interrogist Offline

There is nothing unique about your so-called “Interrogistic Method”. Question everything? Wow, I’ve never heard that one before. Use what you learn to make your life better? OK…I’ve known that since first grade. Tear down “forms” such as Satanism? Tear down whatever you like. If you don’t want to be a Satanist, don’t be a Satanist. Nobody gives a shit. Interrogate that.

And there you have it.

#61641 - 11/21/11 02:34 AM Re: Interrogistic Symbolism [Re: Interrogist]
Dimitri Offline
stalker

Quote:
Its very amusing that you compare me to Mabon, and if you had conducted any proper interrogation, youd see that very familiarity, you speak of, posted on my wordpress. Ive already proven him wrong, then watched as others burned down his house. How am I anything like poor Mabon?

Taking a personal slash towards the fellow like many have done before isn't really burning his house down.. I'm quite sure he'll be back sometime in a different coat.

Quote:
1. I have accomplished things, some known, some unknown, but more importantly, I have much more ahead of me, than behind. As I said before, I have only now begun. As for setting a decent tone, well, the tone is there my friend, its that I decide for myself what is 'decent', that seems to have everyones panties in a bunch.

So then, where's the meat?
It is not very smart to raise a high voice when you are only beginning. There is a lack of experience and with it also a lack of knowledge (directed on the form you are taking). Which makes me repeat my previous statement: make accomplishments first (i.e get some experience first in your assumed form) before taking on the world.

Quote:
2. Youve touched on no such sensitive snare, and as a matter of fact, I welcome your continued critique, should it be continually offered. I have often been told that I should be brief in my response, lest I seem to very concerned, well, its not necessarily the case, Im just rather methodical. As far as I understand, The 600 Club frowns on the one liners, do they not? Perhaps your asking me to be brief because you dont care for what I have to say, either way, if that is the case, simply go read another post. You dont "have" to care about any of this, however, if you are going to, what you see is what you get. Was this response to long to? Did I care to much again?

This and many other examples are descriptive. The mere fact you are pointing you have a methodical reasoning is evidence of the lack of experience and are parroting different sources. Having experienced gives the ability to go straight towards the essence without being descriptive.

Quote:
In response, Id say that my terminology, my form, is mine, thus I am unable to see how anyone would accuse me of seeking an external philosophy. I have said time and again, that the method I refer to as being Interrogistic, is a philosophical and interpersonal FILTER. It is not a philosophy in itself, as that aspect of perception is left to the Interrogistic individual to decide for themselves, not that I think that Satanist would not tell All Interrogistic individuals what to think regardless of their chosen philosophy.

Your form is yours, but the proverbial umbrella is the form you use to translate the (actually "your") essence. When saying someone is hiding under a huge philosophical umbrella while doing it yourself sounds a bit weird.

#61666 - 11/22/11 02:02 PM Re: Interrogistic Symbolism [Re: Dimitri]
Interrogist Offline

It is more often than not the case, that even when realizing that dividing line which separates methodology from philosophy, that the 'average' Satanist rejects what I call Interrogistic Methodology, on the grounds of what appears to be offence. Do I mean to offend them? Well, Yes I do, however, that offence is inadvertent, and not necessarily direct. To elaborate a bit, one must realize what it is that I intend to codify within the realm of Interrogistic methodologies, as first and foremost, it is an entirely personal effort on my behalf, and yet, all that I am (personally), I choose to force onto others, in as an infectious way as possible.

What I have yet to express in any great depth, is the underlying purpose of Interrogisma, which would be the restoration of warrior man, both causal and acausal. Its designed specifically to offend, isolate, and attack modern philosophical abstractions, filter them out, and has its immediate focus on the concept of Satanism and the LHP. The few who are (in the know) have no need to be offended by this, as they are equal contributors to such efforts according to their own Methodologies. Those many who (know not) will become terribly offended by the fact that their weak excuse for a Left Hand Path, and Satanism, is being exposed for the comfort seeking mundane horse shit that it is. This pussy ass Satan must die, and is dying, and along with it, all the Venus Satanis and Venger Satanis of this age.

Thus I personally, and Kollectively, have set out to purge myself of as many of these unnecessary abstractions as possible, and also, accomplish as much in this causal reality. Along this path, I have aims to shatter that line between Interrogis'ma' and Interrogis'mi', and as I (develop as an individual), so too will my (environment become subject to that development) as much as is possible, according to my progress. Any standard that I have set for myself as being necessary for my personal development, I set also for others, that such development be made manifest in causal terms, far above and beyond my person, and far above and beyond causal terms. This is the difference between my Interrogistic Methodology, and the comfortable Satanism which fails at the point of being socially acceptable to the mundane.

The major critique this methodology invokes would be a proper understanding of the essence/form dichotomy, thus it has become necessary to elaborate on that Interrogistic function. While it is true that one can not function without the other, as one expresses the other, what happens, more often than not, is the adherent seeks the form, neglecting the essence, and adheres to the form, thus creating unnecessary dogma which ignores the underlying essence all together. In that instant, the essence is raped and impregnated will alien features having no similarities to the origin. When this happens, the form is nurtured, thus the essence withers. Is that the Left Hand Path? I think not. Interrogis'tic' Methodology is the process of philosophical filtration, by which all philosophy must be Interrogated, and logically dissected.

This dissection filters the form and removes any concepts such as deities, gods, goddesses, and nonhuman archetypes, as being irrelevant by default of being nonexistent in causal reality. Also, all political and religious abstractions not necessary to human nature are Interrogated. Once form has been pegged of abstraction, the essence therein will reveal that which is alien, and that which is pure might be extracted, and thereby incorporated into the Interrogist Stone. I in no way misinterpret the essence/form dichotomy. I purify it within the Fire of logic, and force that logic onto those bound by abstraction. I can see no reason that one essence need many forms, thus, I assume one form, an Interrogis'tic' form, and set out upon the collection of advantageous essence, and anywhere if find 'form' to be flexible, I will seek to expose and destroy it. Again, my development being made manifest, above and beyond myself.

I'm often told that my method is not practical. The only level of practicality that concerns me is the actual, as by definition, practicality points to actually getting off of ones ass and DOING, which I feel its safe to say that most Satanist, Luciferian's, Pagans, Wiccans, and basically any 'form' of the so called LHP, simply are not. It seems to me that this whole 'pool of mundanity' has stagnated in a whirlwind of false claims, and for what ever reason they assume that they speak for me. Well, they do not, and I will raise my voice above their own, and take every opportunity to damage their mundane systems as much as I am able. The better part of Satanist are not counter cultural and they can fucking blow me. I hope their children die slow and painful deaths, and soon. I am not a Satanist, I'm something more, I am Interrogist One, and I actually mean to back this up. So enjoy reading your TSB, you are not an adversary.

#61671 - 11/22/11 04:48 PM Re: Interrogistic Symbolism [Re: Interrogist]
Morgan Offline
Princess of Hell
stalker

Loc: New York City
First off no need for personal attacks. That warning was previously given in this thread.

"which I feel its safe to say that most Satanist, Luciferian's, Pagans, Wiccans, and basically any 'form' of the so called LHP, simply are not."

Pagan, and wiccians are not part of the LHP.
Your comment in regard to most of the Satanists and Luciferians is kinda amusing. How many do you know or interact with? It seems to me that the ones you usually interact with are doing things. Therefore you are bitching about a group of people that don't mean shit, and have no real bearing on your life.

No one claims to speak for you. This community is not a mundane system. If anything, it has proven over time to be the groundwork for much bigger things.

"The better part of Satanist are not counter cultural and they can fucking blow me. I hope their children die slow and painful deaths"

What the fuck does that have to do with anything?

"I am not a Satanist, I'm something more, I am Interrogist One, and I actually mean to back this up."

But, in the meantime, your friends are Satanists, the people you choose to interact with on a daily basis online are Satanists or ONA/Satanists. And you post on Satanist forums. So eventually you will back up all your writing with some actions, until then, you are just as bad as the armchair Satanists you hate.

Morgan

#61672 - 11/22/11 04:54 PM Re: Interrogistic Symbolism [Re: Interrogist]
William Wright Offline

Loc: Nashville
 Originally Posted By: Interrogist
It seems to me that this whole 'pool of mundanity' has stagnated in a whirlwind of false claims, and for what ever reason they assume that they speak for me. Well, they do not, and I will raise my voice above their own, and take every opportunity to damage their mundane systems as much as I am able. The better part of Satanist are not counter cultural and they can fucking blow me. I hope their children die slow and painful deaths, and soon.

I don’t understand your anger here. Why this crusade against “mundane systems”? Who cares what others do and think? If you’re out to change the world, or even your community, then I think you’re setting yourself up for an epic failure. I certainly wouldn’t want someone’s children to die slow and painful deaths simply because they had a different approach to life. If you want to destroy everyone who disagrees with you, you’re gonna be a pretty lonely guy.

#61676 - 11/22/11 08:31 PM Re: Interrogistic Symbolism [Re: Morgan]
Interrogist Offline

First off no need for personal attacks. That warning was previously given in this thread.

Did I attack someone personally?

Your comment in regard to most of the Satanists and Luciferians is kinda amusing. How many do you know or interact with? It seems to me that the ones you usually interact with are doing things.

The ones I interact with are not being addressed. Please notice the statement that I made: Those in the know have no need to be offended. I could have well said: Those in the Do. They know who they are, and know well what I imply.

But while we are at it, Id like you to elaborate on Luciferianism if you will Morgan. Every one of them that I have ever met could never explain what Luciferianiam is, and persons on this very thread have watched me force one Luciferian to renounce that very title.

Therefore you are bitching about a group of people that don't mean shit, and have no real bearing on your life. No one claims to speak for you.

That attitude is not logical Morgan, and Id dare call it irresponsible. Everyone that exist contributes to the society in which they exist. The systems of government that I oppose thrive on the stupidity and compliance of the mundane, thus, the mundane feed the government their authority.

For me to believe that persons who (dont think as do I) have no bearing on (my life), would be flat out stupid. As for persons calling themselves Satanist or LHP adherents, who are actually mundane, they have a direct effect on my person, as I choose to oppose these governmental systems and stand Apart from the common normos, while they assume the same title and offer the systems their obedience and servitude. They are directly misrepresenting me, and I have a personal responsibility to defend against that and distinguish myself.

This community is not a mundane system. If anything, it has proven over time to be the groundwork for much bigger things.

That may be, but I am addressing something larger than this community Morgan. Ive noticed that everyone here tends to take EVERYTHING rather personally, while demanding that others do not. Thats just a bit strange.

But, in the meantime, your friends are Satanists, the people you choose to interact with on a daily basis online are Satanists or ONA/Satanists.

I have very VERY few friends, and I not looking for more. The people I choose to (infect) are Satanist. And while we are on the topic, I reject the idea, that all ONA are Satanist, and as a matter of fact, I simply know better.

And you post on Satanist forums. So eventually you will back up all your writing with some actions, until then, you are just as bad as the armchair Satanists you hate.

Morgan

And how would you know what I do offline? Thats a rather weak interwebs argument in my opinion. I think its safe to say that you can judge the intellect of an individual by their statements, and judge by their intellect what sort of actions they might become involved in, without necessarily acknowledging the specifics. Thats called the powers of long term observation and deductive reasoning, or quite simply logic.

My actions exist in the real world, and are never posted on the net. What page do you post your actions on Morgan? Id like to see it, or should I adopt your logic, and simply write you off as an arm chair Satanist, because I cant directly see your actions? Fucking please...

#61677 - 11/22/11 08:45 PM Re: Interrogistic Symbolism [Re: William Wright]
Interrogist Offline

I don’t understand your anger here. Why this crusade against “mundane systems”? Who cares what others do and think?

You know William, Some few of us just (get it). If you do not, well just dont worry about it then. I could ask you the same as a matter of fact. If you disagree with me, why do you care what I say or do? You could just go to another thread.

Hows your own medicine taste buddy? A good rule of thumb is to ask yourself, before you ask another, it helps you not to be a hypocrite, or look a fool.

If you’re out to change the world, or even your community, then I think you’re setting yourself up for an epic failure. I certainly wouldn’t want someone’s children to die slow and painful deaths simply because they had a different approach to life. If you want to destroy everyone who disagrees with you, you’re gonna be a pretty lonely guy.

Well lets look this over then...

Your Satanism is against being angery,
Your Satanism never wants to change anything,
Your Satanism wishes no harm on anyone,
Your Satanism seeks the comfort of others reassurance
Your Satanism has a fear of loneliness...

Hmm...

Dont take this personally bud, because Im attacking your idea, and not your person lolz... But,

Fuck your pussy ass Satanism, have you met Darrick? Youd just love the CoC Will, its as cuddly as your own.

#61678 - 11/22/11 10:21 PM Re: Interrogistic Symbolism [Re: Interrogist]
Morgan Offline
Princess of Hell
stalker

"The ones I interact with are not being addressed."

Then as I said before stop tending to group everyone together, and be more specific.

Luciferianism, because you want to know.
Is the belief or worship of a deity commonly known as Satan or Lucifer.

People can remain on their knees when they trade one god for another. Doesn't matter if it is a "dark" type god, a xitian one,or a fucking bunny rabbit to me.

You were bitching about a group of arm chair satanist, and claiming they speak for you. Yet, you claim not to be a satanist, so that whole line of bullshit is kinda pointless. You can't claim people are misrepresenting you as a Satanist and say you are not a Satanist. You just don't make any sense in that line of reasoning.

Nice twisting of the meaning and context of my words.
You said, I said, you twist, blah blah, we know how that goes.
In regards to this site, ONA/Satanists, your own actions.
Honestly, this attempt is kinda sad.

You know what you wrote, you know the meaning of what you wrote. You got called on it, big fucking deal.
Do I really have to fucking quote your own words again????

Morgan

#61679 - 11/22/11 10:37 PM Re: Interrogistic Symbolism [Re: Morgan]
Oxus Offline

Is the belief or worship of a deity commonly known as Satan or Lucifer.
Modern Luciferianism has nothing to do with the worship of any deity, though perhaps the worship of the Higher Self. It is not to be lumped in with theistic Satanism.

#61680 - 11/22/11 10:46 PM Re: Interrogistic Symbolism [Re: Oxus]
Morgan Offline
Princess of Hell
stalker

"""Originally Posted By: Morgan
Is the belief or worship of a deity commonly known as Satan or Lucifer."""

"Modern Luciferianism has nothing to do with the worship of any deity, though perhaps the worship of the Higher Self. It is not to be lumped in with theistic Satanism. "

Then why fucking call it Luciferianism, if all it really is basically Satanism?

Page 6 of 23 « First<45678>Last »

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.032 seconds of which 0.004 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.