Page 7 of 23 « First<56789>Last »
Topic Options
#61682 - 11/23/11 12:37 AM Re: Interrogistic Symbolism [Re: Interrogist]
William Wright Offline

Loc: Nashville
 Originally Posted By: Interrogist
You know William, Some few of us just (get it). If you do not, well just dont worry about it then. I could ask you the same as a matter of fact. If you disagree with me, why do you care what I say or do? You could just go to another thread.

Hows your own medicine taste buddy? A good rule of thumb is to ask yourself, before you ask another, it helps you not to be a hypocrite, or look a fool.

Interacting with others is an entirely different thing than caring to the extent that you want the children of those who disagree with you to die slow and painful deaths. You seem to have some kind of Christ complex, wanting to save the world/punish those who donít accept your brand of salvation. Ever thought of televangelism? Oh thatís right, youíd just piss people off. Nevermind.

Well lets look this over then...

Your Satanism is against being angery,
Your Satanism never wants to change anything,
Your Satanism wishes no harm on anyone,
Your Satanism seeks the comfort of others reassurance
Your Satanism has a fear of loneliness...

Hmm...

Dont take this personally bud, because Im attacking your idea, and not your person lolz... But,

Fuck your pussy ass Satanism, have you met Darrick? Youd just love the CoC Will, its as cuddly as your own.

My Satanism isnít against anger; itís against stupidity. Getting all worked up and railing against those who donít parrot my opinions is stupid. So is misspelling angry.

My Satanism is about changing myself and my circle of influence to the extent that it benefits me. If you think changing the world benefits you, and you think itís realistic and worth the time and effort, go for it.

My Satanism wishes harm on those who deserve it. Those whose only ďcrimeĒ is disagreeing with me donít deserve it.

My Satanism is concerned with my happiness. I enjoy the company of others, particularly my family and friends. I donít think this has anything to do with ďseeking the comfort of others' reassurance.Ē I'm not afraid of being lonely, but I donít go out of my way to alienate myself either. If thatís pussy ass Satanism, so be it.

PS - I'll be away for a few days enjoying the holiday with the other pussy ass Satanists. See ya' when I get back. Peace and love ;\)

#61683 - 11/23/11 12:44 AM Re: Interrogistic Symbolism [Re: Morgan]
Interrogist Offline

Originally Posted By: Morgan
Then as I said before stop tending to group everyone together, and be more specific.

Morgan, did you notice (at all) where I said, that those in the know need not be offended...

Luciferianism, because you want to know.
Is the belief or worship of a deity commonly known as Satan or Lucifer.

Oh great, so its the worship of a deity that in no way exist, so how logical a belief is that? You might as well worship unicorns and pixies. Thats completely ignoring the fact that what your describing is already known as Traditional Satanism right? So how is Luciferianism different?

People can remain on their knees when they trade one god for another. Doesn't matter if it is a "dark" type god, a xitian one,or a fucking bunny rabbit to me.

ok... So?

You were bitching about a group of arm chair satanist, and claiming they speak for you. Yet, you claim not to be a satanist, so that whole line of bullshit is kinda pointless. You can't claim people are misrepresenting you as a Satanist and say you are not a Satanist. You just don't make any sense in that line of reasoning.

That line of reason makes perfect sense to anyone able to process it Morgan. There was a time when I thought of myself as being a Satanic person, however, as I developed Interrogistic Methodology, I could not accept that as an atheistic logician, I was allowing people to use archetypes and false gods to represent my nature, which is real. Now why use something fake to represent something real?

My nature did not change, so much as, my representation of it became logical, and returned to the real. Thus, I still resonate highly with the Satanist (in the know), and simply disagree with the way they represent themselves, as I find it to be illogical. Those many Satanist who (know not), well, as far as I am concerned, are not Satanic in any way other than being mundanity wearing a (Satanic mask) form, and having no such willing nature as they claim to glorify.

These would be Satanist speak of themselves as though they are a welcomed part of society, and use a title which encompasses those (in the know), which add further ammunition to my claim that Satanist should abandon this title and promote themselves to a title of greater logic and distinction. If people are not offended, your not counter cultural, and if your goal is to get along well with your culture, the title Satanist dose not define your nature anyway. Thats fucking retarded. Im sick of this lovey dovey Satanic bullshit. Anyone on that bandwagon can go join the CoC.

You know what you wrote, you know the meaning of what you wrote. You got called on it, big fucking deal.
Do I really have to fucking quote your own words again????

Morgan

You dont have to do a damn thing Morgan, and that includes taking any of this personally. I will not be held responsible for any of your perceptions or reactions. Id say however, that calling some one on something, and saying that you called someone on something, are two different things.

#61684 - 11/23/11 12:58 AM Re: Interrogistic Symbolism [Re: Interrogist]
Morgan Offline
Princess of Hell
stalker

Loc: New York City
Why are you twisting shit?
You ask for a definition,I gave you one.
You don't like it, I don't care, don't use it.
I'm not a Luciferian and if you are trying to imply I am one you just beyond wrong.

"Blah blah word soup blah whine whine, you people don't understand me, I'm special, whine whine..."

You said it, own it, end of story. You can't bitch about people being Satanist misrepresenting you if you are not currently a Satanist. Thus all your word soup is still pointless.

"...to my claim that Satanist should abandon this title and promote themselves to a title of greater logic and distinction."

Are joining Vengir in creating a new cult?
Are you as a newbie to this whole LHP asking people to follow you because you think you are special?

Whatever dude.
Whatever.

Morgan

#61685 - 11/23/11 01:48 AM Re: Interrogistic Symbolism [Re: William Wright]
Interrogist Offline

Originally Posted By: William Wright
Interacting with others is an entirely different thing than caring to the extent that you want the children of those who disagree with you to die slow and painful deaths.

Thats right, so you can tell that something is different, thats good.

You seem to have some kind of Christ complex, wanting to save the world/punish those who donít accept your brand of salvation. Ever thought of televangelism? Oh thatís right, youíd just piss people off. Nevermind.

Wow William, you have totally missed the mark here bud.

Getting all worked up and railing against those who donít parrot my opinions is stupid.

Who is it that I have asked to parrot my opinions? Matter of fact, I have not asked anyone to do anything.

My Satanism wishes harm on those who deserve it. Those whose only ďcrimeĒ is disagreeing with me donít deserve it.

How Laveyan. And by what method will you discern who deserves what? Please explain.

PS - I'll be away for a few days enjoying the holiday with the other pussy ass Satanists. See ya' when I get back. Peace and love ;\)

And a Fond Farewell to you brother William...

#61686 - 11/23/11 02:22 AM Re: Interrogistic Symbolism [Re: Morgan]
Interrogist Offline

Why are you twisting shit?
You ask for a definition,I gave you one.
You don't like it, I don't care, don't use it.
I'm not a Luciferian and if you are trying to imply I am one you just beyond wrong.

Come now Morgan, Lets us be adults here. I have not insisted that you are a Luciferian, however you have proven my point for me. Most Luciferians can not very well define the difference between themselves and a Satanist. However a Satanist will often be offended by being referred to as a Luciferian... And you cant see why I wish to do away with these silly titles and just proceed with the essence housed in a methodology of sound logic, rather that disputing these cartoon gods? lol.

Thats an open invitation for anyone to fill me in as to what the fuck a Luciferian is and how its different from a Satanist.

"Blah blah word soup blah whine whine, you people don't understand me, I'm special, whine whine..."

Roflmmfao How cute you are, when your all out of ammo. ;\)

You said it, own it, end of story. You can't bitch about people being Satanist misrepresenting you if you are not currently a Satanist. Thus all your word soup is still pointless.

Thats not accurately what I said Morgan. I said that few Satanist in the Satanic crowd are actually Satanist at all, and that I resonate with the few in question, and that the crowd is misrepresenting all of those few. Thats what I said.

Are joining Vengir in creating a new cult?
Are you as a newbie to this whole LHP asking people to follow you because you think you are special?

Damn Morgan... Thats low for even you. I have not asked anyone to do anything. I have don for myself what I think is the best thing for me to do. If you and others feel threatened by what Im doing, well, thats for you guys to sort out.

When the fuck did I say you should fallow me? Show me that if you will.

#61687 - 11/23/11 02:51 AM Re: Interrogistic Symbolism [Re: Interrogist]
Dan_Dread Offline
stalker

Loc: Vancouver, Canada
 Originally Posted By: Darryl

Now why use something fake to represent something real?

Here you have hit the crux of the issue insofar as I am concerned, and it is simple:

Metaphor is a powerful medium of expression.

#61688 - 11/23/11 02:59 AM Re: Interrogistic Symbolism [Re: Dan_Dread]
Diavolo Offline
RIP
stalker

Language is a metaphor and as such, satanist is as real, or fake, as interrogist. It does not make any difference at all since both are descriptive metaphorical terms.

I can call myself anything you want baby but in the end, when no language is used, I'm still me.

D.

#61690 - 11/23/11 04:39 AM Re: Interrogistic Symbolism [Re: Dan_Dread]
Interrogist Offline

Originally Posted By: Dan_Dread
 Originally Posted By: Darryl

Now why use something fake to represent something real?

Here you have hit the crux of the issue insofar as I am concerned, and it is simple:

Metaphor is a powerful medium of expression.

Originally Posted By: Diavolo
Language is a metaphor and as such, satanist is as real, or fake, as interrogist. It does not make any difference at all since both are descriptive metaphorical terms.

I can call myself anything you want baby but in the end, when no language is used, I'm still me.

D.

I do understand your meaning, however, I still see no sense in using a metaphor where simple language can imply the same meaning, and as far as I am concerned, the using of an unnecessary metaphor, is the unnecessary complication of something that should be easily understood.

If Your using the term because its offencive or powerful, it may be time to reevaluate that strategy, as the word Satan is rather cuddly now days. I can go anywhere and say (Hey Im a Satanist!) and people would look at me like Im silly. As if I were making a joke, and if I insisted that I were serious, theyd still likely not be very concerned.

At least as Interrogist, Ill get a, (hey, whats that mean) and I can tell them what Im about, and why, without being bound to the Lavey and Aquino cults of personality. I dont think Im special, but I do think its time to hang up the old hat, regardless of how comfortable it may be to some. Far more Dont get it than those that Do, and most that Do are already dabbling at forging their own personal Methodologies.

Again, Im not attacking Satanism, Im just filtering out the bullshit that I will never use, and stating my case.

#61692 - 11/23/11 05:11 AM Re: Interrogistic Symbolism [Re: Interrogist]
Diavolo Offline
RIP
stalker

Darryl, you're too caught up in your own form to see you're exactly doing that what you're criticizing others of doing.

First, language is metaphorical which implies that the moment you are using language, you are using metaphors. What you call Interrogist is an even more unnecessary metaphor than Satanism in the sense that things always have been explained quite easily without your new metaphors so one could wonder why yet another has to be invented especially for you. Does it add something new? No, it merely rephrases things in a way that makes you feel more special. Again, I don't care but that's how things are.

That Satanism is considered offensive, ridiculous or even harmless in certain circles is besides the point. You use a specific form because it works in a specific environment. What other environments think is not something one should care about because that's not where they are using it.

Does using the satanic form work here? Yes because this IS a satanic environment. Does the Interrogistic form work here? When looking at all the effort wasted on explaining the form compared to the productive exchange, I fear not.

D.

#61700 - 11/23/11 11:35 AM Re: Interrogistic Symbolism [Re: Interrogist]
Morgan Offline
Princess of Hell
stalker

Loc: New York City
Once again, you said it.
You can't edit it or deny it, so all you can do is try to twist the context.

You can't bitch about people being Satanist misrepresenting you if you are not currently a Satanist. Thus all your word soup is still pointless.

Some of your words below in regards to this, to remind you of what you have said.

"It seems to me that this whole 'pool of mundanity' has stagnated in a whirlwind of false claims, and for what ever reason they assume that they speak for me."

"I actually mean to back this up."

"...to my claim that Satanist should abandon this title and promote themselves to a title of greater logic and distinction."

"I have not asked anyone to do anything. I have don for myself what I think is the best thing for me to do. If you and others feel threatened by what Im doing, well, thats for you guys to sort out. "

See above quote that starts "...to my..." by you. It's not a matter of being threatened, its just a matter that you are all over the place and are just not cohesive. So it's not a personal attack, its a questioning of your ideas and reasoning.

I think Diavolo put it nicely...
"Darryl, you're too caught up in your own form to see you're exactly doing that what you're criticizing others of doing."

"Does using the satanic form work here? Yes because this IS a satanic environment. Does the Interrogistic form work here? When looking at all the effort wasted on explaining the form compared to the productive exchange, I fear not."

M

#61705 - 11/23/11 02:57 PM Re: Interrogistic Symbolism [Re: Diavolo]
Interrogist Offline

Darryl, you're too caught up in your own form to see you're exactly doing that what you're criticizing others of doing.

I disagree D. I'm not caught up in my own form, so much as I am going against the grain of others form. I'm not running to hide when a handful of respectable names disagree with what I have to say. What kind of a sad fucking joke has this Satanism become, when it has the fucking nerve to advertise itself as (walking ones own path), and when anyone approaches to take a closer look, your smacked in the face with a disclaimer that says DO IT THIS WAY OR YOUR WRONG, fucking please... That's bullshit D, and you fucking know it.

I advocate the elimination of religious hypocrisy even in the event that its mask is that of a Satanist, and Interrogistic Methodology seeks not to comfort, but to glorify in mans/woman's nature, thus illuminated by great piles of burning masks. And what a beautiful light that is...

First, language is metaphorical which implies that the moment you are using language, you are using metaphors. What you call Interrogist is an even more unnecessary metaphor than Satanism in the sense that things always have been explained quite easily without your new metaphors so one could wonder why yet another has to be invented especially for you.

Since when the fuck has Interrogistic Methodology ever been based on (what has always have been) or making things (quite easily)? This will not be easy, and I have today to deal with. You fail to realize that I'm not simply trying to put a new mask on an old Satanism. One would only wander about that, if they failed to read all of what I said. If I pitch new metaphors its because I'm pitching a new concept. Now Ill admit that I'm not the first Atheist in a Satanic realm, but its hard to find many who plant their flag in these soils without becoming infected with archetypical nonsense and hypocritical inverted religious bullshit.

Ill say again that the term Interrogist is a representation of burning down ALL nonhuman (mask) and bearing a Human face with burning Interrogistic eyes. Eyes that filter out that which is truly unnecessary, that which is ridiculous, and seek the greatest understanding and ability possible. Can you honestly say that you envision mankind landing ships on other worlds, and come walking out with a fucking bible in their hands? Can you imagine mankind meeting another race of peoples somewhere out among the stars, and trying to explain to them why it is that YOU speak of yourself in the third person, and that this third person is not a person at all, but a devil, and devils are not real, but the nonexistent devil represents the nature of the real person having this first contact conversation with nonhuman race. They would think you are retarded. Fucking Please, and your telling me what is unnecessary? lolz

As I am an Interrogist, I am as I am everywhere and at all times. I'm an not a respecter of persons, and I will not bow down to the linguistic customs of this Satanic culture, or that of any other. I will know, and be known, point blank. That's my style, and I'm not looking to adopt another. If that imply's that you all consider me to be (wrong) well let that be a reflection of YOUR Satanism, and not my Methodology.

Does it add something new? No, it merely rephrases things in a way that makes you feel more special. Again, I don't care but that's how things are.

I believe I just answered that D, and I am special, in that I'm not fallowing the pack. ;\) I'm not afraid to be different just because everyone here says its some Satanic taboo, lolz.

That Satanism is considered offensive, ridiculous or even harmless in certain circles is besides the point.

Not for me. That's a huge point. I want people to know that I have zero respect for their Government, Nation, State, Politics, Society, Religion, Beliefs, Customs, Families, or themselves. Ill be making sure 'over time' that the term Interrogist is as offensive as possible to as many nations as possible, and represents the annihilation of stupid beliefs, in the name of the pursuit of knowledge and the filtration, tempering, and expansion of our species.

You use a specific form because it works in a specific environment. What other environments think is not something one should care about because that's not where they are using it.

No, I use a specific form because other environments can blow me. Seriously D, Ill say it again, I will not bow down to the linguistic customs of this Satanic culture, or that of any other. Ill make it known that an Interrogist is in their ranks. They can deal with is as they like, but accommodating others is not my style. Fuck 'em.

Does using the satanic form work here? Yes because this IS a satanic environment. Does the Interrogistic form work here?

You bet your ass it dose, ;\) and you like it too.

When looking at all the effort wasted on explaining the form compared to the productive exchange, I fear not.

D.

I have wasted nothing, and I'm just getting started.

#61706 - 11/23/11 03:36 PM Re: Interrogistic Symbolism [Re: Interrogist]
Fnord Offline

Loc: Texas

... is the unnecessary complication of something that should be easily understood.

And yet, you spent a lot of time back on page five trying to educate people on what the proper conjugation of your word should be when referring to this or that idea! Unless you feel that your system is complex enough to warrant multiple conjugations of a certain word for different situations then some cleanup therein is probably warranted!

At least as Interrogist, Ill get a, (hey, whats that mean) and I can tell them what Im about, and why, without being bound to the Lavey and Aquino cults of personality.

Sounds like a complex bit of 'splainin' you'd have to do.

I dont think Im special, but I do think its time to hang up the old hat, regardless of how comfortable it may be to some. Far more Dont get it than those that Do, and most that Do are already dabbling at forging their own personal Methodologies.

Who should hang up the old hat? Many, many people work their methodologies daily and have no problem using a single word (Satanism, no ismi's, isma's etc)) to describe what it is that they do (successfully). Satanism is all about forging one's own personal methodologies and putting them into practice. It's always been about exactly that.

Your consistent refusal to accept that people have been operating successfully under this banner and continue to do so (potently) simply speaks to your lack of understanding of what Satanism is and who Satanists are.

I suppose if it makes you more comfortable, you could just refer to me as Adversary. Simple word, speaks volumes, and is unattached to religious dogma.

Finally, I find it a bit on the laughable side that you're posting elsewhere about how you're offending Satanists with your Interr.. (which form do I use?) Do you really feel like you've been interacting with offended people here? The only one who has been cursing and insulting others and acting like a callow boob has been you, sir.

Ok, I give up, good luck with your Interr...? I'm sure you'll be moving mountains with it soon while the rest of us pale and impotent troglodytes suffer and drown in pools of our own decay and inadequacy.

Lol!

#61707 - 11/23/11 03:42 PM Re: Interrogistic Symbolism [Re: Morgan]
Interrogist Offline

Once again, you said it. You can't edit it or deny it, so all you can do is try to twist the context.

Morgan, we may not see eye to eye, of fully understand each other just yet, but I assure you that I am not denying anything at all.

You can't bitch about people being Satanist misrepresenting you if you are not currently a Satanist. Thus all your word soup is still pointless.

I actually can, and I am doing so even now. What you fail to realize Morgan, is that Satanist, in the past, represented that forefront of adversity to the status quo. But that has died and reeks of mundanity now. Its become a trend, and anyone can jump on board the bandwagon, while actually fucking living it, or Being it, or knowing what the fuck you are talking about, is no longer required. Satanism has become a joke in the fact that its now a PART of the status quo.

Now that's not to say that All Satanist are mundane, but that the actual adversaries are rather few, and far between. That's a fact, and not an opinion. That forefront of adversity is still rather requisite for my, and many others, goals to come to light. If the better part of this Satanic system has become status quo, I say cut it out like the gangrenous mass it is, that the meaning of the system be preserved in what can be salvaged of it. When was becoming part of the status quo a Satanic goal?

Some of your words below in regards to this, to remind you of what you have said.

"It seems to me that this whole 'pool of mundanity' has stagnated in a whirlwind of false claims, and for what ever reason they assume that they speak for me."

"I actually mean to back this up."

"I have not asked anyone to do anything. I have don for myself what I think is the best thing for me to do. If you and others feel threatened by what I'm doing, well, that's for you guys to sort out. "

See above quote that starts "...to my..." by you. It's not a matter of being threatened, its just a matter that you are all over the place and are just not cohesive. So it's not a personal attack, its a questioning of your ideas and reasoning.

Leading by example is not necessarily a request Morgan. I don't expect Everyone to realize what it is that I am actually doing, or notice that I am not the first to do it. Their is nothing new under the sun, and we all of us are bound to some part of these cycles, the dividing line would be that only a few of us know it, and take the reins. I know, I know, its easy to just do what everyone else is doing, lol, but that's never been my style Morgan.

I think Diavolo put it nicely...
"Darryl, you're too caught up in your own form to see you're exactly doing that what you're criticizing others of doing."

"Does using the satanic form work here? Yes because this IS a satanic environment. Does the Interrogistic form work here? When looking at all the effort wasted on explaining the form compared to the productive exchange, I fear not."

M

I answered D, have a look.

#61712 - 11/23/11 04:19 PM Re: Interrogistic Symbolism [Re: Interrogist]
Diavolo Offline
RIP
stalker

I disagree D. I'm not caught up in my own form, so much as I am going against the grain of others form. I'm not running to hide when a handful of respectable names disagree with what I have to say. What kind of a sad fucking joke has this Satanism become, when it has the fucking nerve to advertise itself as (walking ones own path), and when anyone approaches to take a closer look, your smacked in the face with a disclaimer that says DO IT THIS WAY OR YOUR WRONG, fucking please... That's bullshit D, and you fucking know it.

I advocate the elimination of religious hypocrisy even in the event that its mask is that of a Satanist, and Interrogistic Methodology seeks not to comfort, but to glorify in mans/woman's nature, thus illuminated by great piles of burning masks. And what a beautiful light that is...

Darryl what the hell are you all talking about?

What I pointed out is that you are as much caught up in a form as those you criticize. Sure Satan does not exist and Satanism borrows a cultural concept as its framework but again, you're so focused on how things are said that you forget only what is said is relevant.

You find form that important it apparently emotionally affects you. Nothing you say hasn't been said before but you find your own ďspecialĒ wrapping important, not because it is more effective but because you place a lot of importance on how you are perceived by others but again, not the wrapping counts, the content does. If what you say is important, it does not matter how you say it, as long as it is efficient to those you say it to.

Do you really think that all here are identical because they don't put most of their effort in pointing out how different they are? I personally don't need to know how special people think they are. If they are, I'll surely notice when reading what they have to say.

D.

#61713 - 11/23/11 04:22 PM Re: Interrogistic Symbolism [Re: Fnord]
Interrogist Offline

Originally Posted By: Fnord
Unless you feel that your system is complex enough to warrant multiple conjugations of a certain word for different situations then some cleanup therein is probably warranted!

I believe it was on page one of this thread where I clarified how my Interrogistic terminology functions, and you should clearly see that these terms point to a specific verity of interrogation in each and every situation.

Interrogist (ist) = One who is sighted, thus recognizes the deeper functions of reality, and can view the LHP, recognizes the opportunity to personally set out upon it. However, only the sight is addressed here.

Interrogistic (tic) = One who is acting on that sight, one who personally utilizes that opportunity.

Interrogisma (ma) = Ones personal Interrogistic -methods- of action and manipulation of the external world, the Casual, to ones will. The hacking of realities software.

Interrogismi (mi) = Ones personal Interrogistic -methods- of action and manipulation of the internal self, the Mindspace, to an organic state. The rebooting of the self, so as to uninstall unwanted (mundane) software.

Over all, its not nearly as complicated as everyone would have you believe, and Id dare say its rather cut and dry. The indication of Interrogistic Terminology is in no way altered by any situation, and as a mater of fact they all root from the term Interrogate, which implies that one should take nothing at face value, including the self. Its extremely obvious that I am describing the methods by which one might be freed from such binding concepts. That's sparkling clean bud, like it or not.

Sounds like a complex bit of 'splainin' you'd have to do.

Indeed, and I'm willing to do so.

Who should hang up the old hat? Many, many people work their methodologies daily and have no problem using a single word (Satanism, no ismi's, isma's etc)) to describe what it is that they do (successfully). Satanism is all about forging one's own personal methodologies and putting them into practice. It's always been about exactly that.

I don't disagree that one can be successful as a (Satanist). But I will call epic bullshit on Satanism being "all about forging one's own personal methodologies and putting them into practice", because if at any time someone like myself steps out of the predefined Satanic 'mold', most of you start bitching and crying and claim that I'm doing it the wrong way. Well if that's the case, how are you different from any other predefined religious dogma? Fuck Satanism, and anyone who claims to "lead my way" ... that's just fucking laughable, only is hypocritical instead of funny.

Your consistent refusal to accept that people have been operating successfully under this banner and continue to do so (potently) simply speaks to your lack of understanding of what Satanism is and who Satanists are.

lolz, Ah yes, the epic cliche of (if I disagree with you, its because I can not understand). How cute of you to assign 'understanding' to 'agreement with Fnord'. Fucking fail Fnord, fucking fail...

I suppose if it makes you more comfortable, you could just refer to me as Adversary. Simple word, speaks volumes, and is unattached to religious dogma.

As a matter of fact Fnord, I would see that as a step in the right direction, mind you I have my own ideas of what is right and wrong, but over all, that is as close as you and I have come to seeing eye to eye, thus far.

Finally, I find it a bit on the laughable side that you're posting elsewhere about how you're offending Satanists with your Interr.. (which form do I use?) Do you really feel like you've been interacting with offended people here? The only one who has been cursing and insulting others and acting like a callow boob has been you, sir.

Oh, So you mean that you'll be instructing me as to how to speak, and how and when to properly insult, as well as what to believe, and what to call it as well? lol, one can never be enough like Fnord. ;\)

In this respect, the term your looking for would be Interrogis'ma'. Here is not the only place I express myself Fnord.

Ok, I give up, good luck with your Interr...? I'm sure you'll be moving mountains with it soon while the rest of us pale and impotent troglodytes suffer and drown in pools of our own decay and inadequacy.

Lol!

'Interrogistic Methodologies'.

Lol, Indeed good Sir. Indeed.

Page 7 of 23 « First<56789>Last »

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.034 seconds of which 0.003 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.