Page 8 of 23 « First<678910>Last »
Topic Options
#61714 - 11/23/11 05:15 PM Re: Interrogistic Symbolism [Re: Diavolo]
Interrogist Offline

Originally Posted By: Diavolo
Sure Satan does not exist and Satanism borrows a cultural concept as its framework

Thank you for saying as much.

you're so focused on how things are said that you forget only what is said is relevant.

For me, what is implied is reverent D, and using that framework points to something that I do not find to be relevant to progress, as I see it.

You find form that important it apparently emotionally affects you. Nothing you say hasn't been said before but you find your own “special” wrapping important, not because it is more effective but because you place a lot of importance on how you are perceived by others but again, not the wrapping counts, the content does.

Bullshit D, if anyone who disagrees with you guys is written of as begging for attention, that's no reflection on me man, that's as bad as Fnord who associates being correct, with agreement to anything he has to say. I didn't think it would be so hard for you guys to understand that my "wrappings" address that I have set a different set of goals for myself, including, the rejection of that which you OPENLY admit dose not fucking exist. If am emotionally involved, its because most of my species is caveman like, and I aim to change that as much as is possible, AND! Id expect a bit more from persons of your caliber, than simply picking a damn evil cartoon character to represent how special YOU are D.

What is important to me is not being mistaken for the average Satanist, as I seek much more than my own personal happiness, and Ill do much more that your common activist. My wrapping is special if you want to look at it that way, because its fucking logical. Satan is a fucking (nonexistent cartoon) that primitive persons worship or use metaphorically to represent opposition to other (nonexistent cartoons) wtf?, where as Interrogist Methodologies are ACTIONS that call bullshit on all such nonexistent and unnecessary beliefs, as they in no way drive the forward progress of this species what-the fuck-so ever...

If what you say is important, it does not matter how you say it, as long as it is efficient to those you say it to.

If what you have to say is important and exist in reality, and your using cartoon devils to represent yourself, you've shattered the importance of what you have to say.

Having been effective in the past is not 'necessarily' evidence of necessity to lock in and become set in ones way. Trends die out, new ones come to light. How many titles have our people been called D? In how many places? In how many times? In how many languages? Here, Now, and according to my own terminology, am I. I reject the cartoon, and that's not going to change.

Do you really think that all here are identical because they don't put most of their effort in pointing out how different they are? I personally don't need to know how special people think they are. If they are, I'll surely notice when reading what they have to say.

D.

I'm not pointing out how different "I" am D, I'm pointing out how different my "Standards are". That's what I have to say. See what you will.

Edited by Interrogist (11/23/11 05:19 PM)

#61715 - 11/23/11 05:33 PM Re: Interrogistic Symbolism [Re: Interrogist]
Diavolo Offline
RIP
stalker

Well have fun there in Mindspace.

I do my thing elsewhere.

D.

#61716 - 11/23/11 05:39 PM Re: Interrogistic Symbolism [Re: Diavolo]
Interrogist Offline

Well have fun there in Mindspace.

I do my thing elsewhere.

D.

So is that statement to imply that my standards can not exist in reality, or that reality is only available to those who don the fashion of Satanist. It sounds very much like your insisting that Im jacking off in mindspace, if I dont just do what all the other satanist are doing. Do correct me if I am wrong.

#61717 - 11/23/11 05:46 PM Re: Interrogistic Symbolism [Re: Interrogist]
Interrogist Offline

I openly ask everyone to give me a list of reasons that this "Satan" idea must be upheld, in this stage of human development.

Not why it worked in the past, but why its necessary to carry in into the future of mankind.

List why this cartoon symbol is crucially necessary for the further development, tempering, and expansion of mankind.

List reasons why this symbol must be preserved.

List what would change about you, if you were referring to yourself DIRECTLY instead of the roundabout archetype.

Thanks in advance. ;\)

Edited by Interrogist (11/23/11 05:47 PM)

#61718 - 11/23/11 05:58 PM Re: Interrogistic Symbolism [Re: Interrogist]
Dan_Dread Offline
stalker

Loc: Vancouver, Canada
Form is not essence. The only value any given form provides for communication is a bridge of mutual understanding.

Is this really a hard thing to understand?

#61719 - 11/23/11 06:49 PM Re: Interrogistic Symbolism [Re: Dan_Dread]
Dan_Dread Offline
stalker

Or to put it another way, the medium is not the message. You seem to be conflating the two.

If you don't like the medium, don't use it, but you are obviously quite emotionally involved in something that is actually quite trivial.

You are tripping over your own pride, man.

I'm not saying that new forms, new means of expression can not be created for practical gain, but all you are doing here is chiseling a stone wheel when we are already all running on rubber tires.

'interogist' is just something that exists on the internet, to communicate a message that is already being, and has been long before you showed up, communicated quite effectively already.

As a means of expression it doesn't communicate something that is not already better communicated in other ways.

You are not a special snowflake.

#61721 - 11/23/11 07:30 PM Re: Interrogistic Symbolism [Re: Dan_Dread]
Morgan Offline
Princess of Hell
stalker

Loc: New York City
Diavolo and Dan put it all nicely for you.

"You are not a special snowflake."

Darryl --- "What is important to me is not being mistaken for the average Satanist,..."

No one cares enough to bother.

M

Edited by Morgan (11/23/11 07:31 PM)
Edit Reason: clarifying

#61723 - 11/23/11 07:31 PM Re: Interrogistic Symbolism [Re: Dan_Dread]
Diavolo Offline
RIP
stalker

Indeed Dan, the medium I use to say something is trivial to what I say using this medium.

Even if I invent Diavoloist tomorrow to express what I am about, I am still using an archetype identical to Satanist. It is not because I invent a metaphorical description for myself that it is not an archetype. Diavoloist would also be a cartoon symbol solely existing in Mindspace.

It can be useful to me personally to create such an archetype but when using it as a means of communication in any other environment it only limits me.

I prefer to not let my ego hinder my purpose.

D.

#61724 - 11/23/11 07:57 PM Re: Interrogistic Symbolism [Re: Morgan]
Oxus Offline

Originally Posted By: Morgan
"""Originally Posted By: Morgan
Luciferianism, because you want to know.
Is the belief or worship of a deity commonly known as Satan or Lucifer."""

"Modern Luciferianism has nothing to do with the worship of any deity, though perhaps the worship of the Higher Self. It is not to be lumped in with theistic Satanism. "

Then why fucking call it Luciferianism, if all it really is basically Satanism?

Well, because it isn't really Satanism. Whereas, Satanism is all carnal and ego based, very much a pragmatic Atheist system, Luciferianism is about igniting the Light/Flame in others (Promethean), and probably what most Satanists will scoff at, the belief in apotheosis (self-deification) through spiritual evolution.

#61725 - 11/23/11 07:58 PM Re: Interrogistic Symbolism [Re: Dan_Dread]
Interrogist Offline

Originally Posted By: Dan_Dread
Form is not essence. The only value any given form provides for communication is a bridge of mutual understanding.

You know, its really not, thus, I wander why you keep explaining it to me, lol.

#61726 - 11/23/11 07:59 PM Re: Interrogistic Symbolism [Re: Oxus]
Dan_Dread Offline
stalker

So what you are saying is it's just another white light religion.

That isn't news.

#61727 - 11/23/11 08:05 PM Re: Interrogistic Symbolism [Re: Interrogist]
Dan_Dread Offline
stalker

Originally Posted By: Interrogist

You know, its really not, thus, I wander why you keep explaining it to me, lol.

Yet, you continue to conflate them. Do you feel you will be better equipped to deliver a message in a market that is receptive to 'Satanism' with that form, or by taking the additional(how many pages now) to try to say the exact same thing wrapped in a package that is basically meaningless to everyone aside from yourself?

Earlier in the thread you mentioned that you would feel ridiculous 'defining yourself' as a Satanist when interacting with those that are not Satanists, as if you by using that form when appropriate, would also be married to it at other times as well. Well no kidding, and that is the very point that I, and many others have been trying to get across here. The medium isn't the message. Spitting venom at a particular medium is time wasted that could be spent altering the message behind it.

#61728 - 11/23/11 08:32 PM Re: Interrogistic Symbolism [Re: Dan_Dread]
Diavolo Offline
RIP
stalker

Imagine I'm a salesperson and travel to Greece to do business. But I find Greek a retarded language so I refuse to speak it and stick to my own instead. Of course, I feel great about myself for not degrading my standards but when I fly back home, I probably sold nothing. Why? Because none has a clue what I was talking about.

Here we have exactly the same thing. Why do we communicate here? Either to learn something, to test our opinions or to share some views. When I communicate here I speak the language spoken. Just like I'd speak Greek in Greece.

And just like speaking Greek in Greece doesn't make me a Greek, using the satanic context here doesn't necessarily make anyone a satanist. If or if not depends on what is said.

D.

#61729 - 11/23/11 08:36 PM Re: Interrogistic Symbolism [Re: Dan_Dread]
Interrogist Offline

Or to put it another way, the medium is not the message. You seem to be conflating the two.

No Dan, I am not, my message is different. Im not twisting your message, so to speak.

If you don't like the medium, don't use it, but you are obviously quite emotionally involved in something that is actually quite trivial.

Well, I can see how it might seem that way, but I am emotional about something else, while I do agree that this 'something' is trivial.

You are tripping over your own pride,man.

Well, not so much (my) pride, as much as the pride that we might have as a (people) if every one thought as I do...

I'm not saying that new forms, new means of expression can not be created for practical gain, but all you are doing here is chiseling a stone wheel when we are already all running on rubber tires.

I see, you may be correct, however, when my rubber meet the road, it will be (my) tires, and for better or worse, that is important to me.

'interogist' is just something that exists on the internet, to communicate a message that is already being, and has been long before you showed up, communicated quite effectively already.

Again, that is only partially true. I agree that Im not the first, but I have set a standard for myself to burn away all beliefs and methods that are not founded in the real. So I may very well be a Satanist to you, but by default of my personal standards, I must reject Satanism. Thats not to say I reject you guys (in the know). I look for specific traits, and I believe you do the same, else, youd likely not take the time to have this conversation.

As a means of expression it doesn't communicate something that is not already better communicated in other ways.

You are not a special snowflake.

It dosent communicate your message you mean? It communicates my message just fine. While we may resonate, I dont think we all have the same message. Im certain that we do not.

#61730 - 11/23/11 08:46 PM Re: Interrogistic Symbolism [Re: Interrogist]
Dan_Dread Offline
stalker

Originally Posted By: Darryl

No Dan, I am not, my message is different.

Man, I hate to pull this card, but what have you ever said that I haven't already said better?

;\)

Page 8 of 23 « First<678910>Last »

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.029 seconds of which 0.003 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.