Page 9 of 23 « First<7891011>Last »
Topic Options
#61731 - 11/23/11 08:50 PM Re: Interrogistic Symbolism [Re: Morgan]
Interrogist Offline

Originally Posted By: Morgan
Diavolo and Dan put it all nicely for you.

"You are not a special snowflake."

Darryl --- "What is important to me is not being mistaken for the average Satanist,..."

No one cares enough to bother.

M

Hey Morgan, I have an idea... When you disagree with what I have to say, only comment, if you have an actual counterpoint. Its just a thought.

#61732 - 11/23/11 09:19 PM Re: Interrogistic Symbolism [Re: Interrogist]
The Zebu Offline

Loc: Orlando, FL
All I honestly see is a whole lot of arguing over nothing.

Various individuals have their own particular linguistic preferences. Some words and symbols speak differently to me than they do to other people.

Whether you want to call it Satanism, Luciferianism, Interrogism, or Think-For-Yourself-And-Undermine-the-System-ism, the exoteric label is not as important as the underlying essence it conveys.

#61733 - 11/23/11 09:19 PM Re: Interrogistic Symbolism [Re: Interrogist]
Morgan Offline
Princess of Hell
stalker

Loc: New York City
Awww, am I hurting your feelings?

I have counterpointed your stuff.
You don't get it, or understand it, you dance around it.
Then respond off track.

So whatever dude....

M

#61734 - 11/23/11 09:39 PM Re: Interrogistic Symbolism [Re: Dan_Dread]
Oxus Offline

Originally Posted By: Dan_Dread
So what you are saying is it's just another white light religion.

That isn't news.
To whom are you talking to?

#61735 - 11/23/11 09:45 PM Re: Interrogistic Symbolism [Re: Oxus]
Dan_Dread Offline
stalker

Loc: Vancouver, Canada
You.

#61736 - 11/23/11 09:57 PM Re: Interrogistic Symbolism [Re: Dan_Dread]
Interrogist Offline

Originally Posted By: Darryl

No Dan, I am not, my message is different.

Man, I hate to pull this card, but what have you ever said that I haven't already said better?

;\)

What have you ever said, that someone else had not said better than you, before you started saying it along side them?

As far as the (what) between you and I, well, you are self described as a Satanist who as an individual codified ADM, and I am self described as a atheistic logician who as an individual codified Interrogistic Methodologies.

I respect much of what you have to say man, and I admit I have learned a few things from you, but Im not all up on your nuts, like Im copying you or anything, any more than you are copying some guy before yourself.

#61737 - 11/23/11 09:59 PM Re: Interrogistic Symbolism [Re: Interrogist]
Dan_Dread Offline
stalker

Well no. Nothing I have ever said is new either, and that is part of my point.

People have been at this for many thousands of years, there is nothing new under the sun.

#61738 - 11/23/11 10:17 PM Re: Interrogistic Symbolism [Re: Dan_Dread]
Diavolo Offline
RIP
stalker

And here we come to the fundamental problem I pointed at; what is the essence when skipping all these fancy words and descriptions?

That what does define me is not what I describe myself as, but that what I do, which reflects in what I say.

I just wanna know where the meat is, all the rest is simply distraction.

D.

#61739 - 11/23/11 10:22 PM Re: Interrogistic Symbolism [Re: Diavolo]
Interrogist Offline

Originally Posted By: Diavolo
And here we come to the fundamental problem I pointed at; what is the essence when skipping all these fancy words and descriptions?

That what does define me is not what I describe myself as, but that what I do, which reflects in what I say.

I just wanna know where the meat is, all the rest is simply distraction.

D.

Well the meet is what it is, umm, I am the meet, so to speak. Interrogist is how I describe myself, and I only see that it could be a distraction from.. my meet.. if the only way you are able to see me is through Satanic lenses.

#61740 - 11/23/11 10:33 PM Re: Interrogistic Symbolism [Re: Interrogist]
Nyte Offline

Loc: Ohio
Interrogist (ist) = One who is sighted, thus recognizes the deeper functions of reality, and can view the LHP, recognizes the opportunity to personally set out upon it. However, only the sight is addressed here.
Reads a lot like similar explinations of being a Satanist (ist).

Interrogistic (tic) = One who is acting on that sight, one who personally utilizes that opportunity.
I do believe Satanists are opportunistic as well. A Satanistic (istic) trait.

Interrogisma (ma) = Ones personal Interrogistic -methods- of action and manipulation of the external world, the Casual, to ones will. The hacking of realities software.
I can stay away from even using Satanism (ism (add an "a" for emphasis?)) for this one. That's called Black Magic, plain and simple.

Interrogismi (mi) = Ones personal Interrogistic -methods- of action and manipulation of the internal self, the Mindspace, to an organic state. The rebooting of the self, so as to uninstall unwanted (mundane) software.
And another form of Black Magic, usually a primary starting function when we leave whatever other belief system we've stepped away from and are learning to live without the trappings of "faiths". Usually when we start learning about Satanism (add an "i" if it makes you feel better).

It's nothing new, just word salad to fill your own holes. Enjoy but know that the more explaining (Kollective? Really?? As if that makes any difference..) the more you are getting caught up in your own trappings and making yourself look plain ass silly. If that didn't matter to you, you wouldn't have continued to post 4, 5 and even 6 times a day just to get your point across. So it must matter to you. But "Have at it George."

To the Mods, why tolerate exactly what was supposed to be stopped with JK? It's now known that Interr...(whateverthehell) is here to "piss off the local Satanists" from posts he put on another forum? Does anyone really want another "snowflake" posting a bunch of bullshit? It would be one thing if it was actually something new, but it's not and that's very obvious.

I think it's about time to let him know he's in with Satanists, not the kind he's use to dealing with either.

#61741 - 11/23/11 10:49 PM Re: Interrogistic Symbolism [Re: Nyte]
Diavolo Offline
RIP
stalker

I don't see any problem with this debate Nyte. He is allowed his opinion and I sure don't find "Satanism" so precious none can criticize it.

The only issue I have is that he is exactly doing the same thing Mabon was doing; borrow some and rename it and consider that unique but when pressed to elaborate what makes it unique, there is very little substance put on the table.

D.

#61743 - 11/23/11 11:07 PM Re: Interrogistic Symbolism [Re: Dan_Dread]
Oxus Offline

Quote:
So what you are saying is it's just another white light religion.
What is another white light religion?
I thought I made it quite clear that Luciferianism was NOT a religion?

#61744 - 11/23/11 11:23 PM Re: Interrogistic Symbolism [Re: Oxus]
Dan_Dread Offline
stalker

Semantics, man, semantics.

Luciferianism is best defined as Satanism post castrati. The End ;\)

#61745 - 11/23/11 11:36 PM Re: Interrogistic Symbolism [Re: Dan_Dread]
Oxus Offline

Semantics, man, semantics.

Luciferianism is best defined as Satanism post castrati. The End ;\)
Very funny, but stupid nonetheless.
You've not defined Luciferianism, but have defined Satanism a bit clearer.

#61747 - 11/24/11 12:39 AM Re: Interrogistic Symbolism [Re: The Zebu]
Interrogist Offline

Originally Posted By: The Zebu
All I honestly see is a whole lot of arguing over nothing.

Various individuals have their own particular linguistic preferences. Some words and symbols speak differently to me than they do to other people.

Whether you want to call it Satanism, Luciferianism, Interrogism, or Think-For-Yourself-And-Undermine-the-System-ism, the exoteric label is not as important as the underlying essence it conveys.

Indeed Zebu, and the truth is that we all share the basic underlying ideas to an extent, and beyond what we share we all have our personal ideas and standards. One of my personal standards is to ensure that my ideology is based in valid knowledge and not comfortable tradition. Thats why I have the issue with such a title, however, so long as everyone here is aware of my standards, and how I uphold them, I am not offended if you all would like to think of me as a Satanist. Hell, Atheist call me an Atheist. In the end, intelligent persons will usually refer to me according to their titles, and I might as well take it as a compliment. It seems that perhaps I need a bit of work in the field of returning the favor perhaps. What say you?

Page 9 of 23 « First<7891011>Last »

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.029 seconds of which 0.004 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.