Page 1 of 3 123>
Topic Options
#620 - 09/25/07 03:59 AM (VIDEO) Ahmadinejad and the Holocaust Lie
Dev Samael Daval Offline
stranger

Loc: Toledo, OH
Ahmadinejad questions 9/11, Holocaust

By NAHAL TOOSI, Associated Press Writer Mon Sep 24, 7:29 PM ET

NEW YORK - Iranian leader Mahmoud Ahmadinejad defended Holocaust deniers and raised questions about who carried out the Sept. 11 attacks in a tense showdown Monday at Columbia University where the school's head introduced the visitor by calling him a "petty and cruel dictator.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Just why does the Iranian president question the Holocaust?

Watch and learn. (4 and 1/2 hours)

I recommend actually going to your local library and getting the books that are sourced. With so many utterly stupid and contradictory lies, coupled with some of the most patently absurd statements, you'll wonder why you ever believed in the "Holocaust".

In your service,
Dev Samael Daval

Edited by Dev Samael Daval (09/25/07 04:54 AM)

#624 - 09/25/07 07:33 AM Re: (VIDEO) Ahmadinejad and the Holocaust Lie [Re: Dev Samael Daval]
School Bully Offline

Loc: Melbourne
Careful Samael. This really is sacriligious.

Your position goes "beyond the pale of international discourse and acceptable behavior." Even Non-Zionist Jews, like David Weiss of the Neturei Karta, are denounced as "self-haters" and are spat upon. Even Professor Norman Finkelstein , whose parents were both Holocaust survivors and who wrote the book, The Holocaust Industry, attacking the Holocaust scam has been branded a "Holocaust denier". He recently lost his tenure at the Catholic De Paul University because it.

#644 - 09/25/07 06:08 PM Re: (VIDEO) Ahmadinejad and the Holocaust Lie [Re: Dev Samael Daval]
Ophiuchus Offline
lurker

My my, you're just jumping right to it aren't you? Well, you've never been one to waste time with things have you Dev?

Good luck, I suppose.

#680 - 09/26/07 07:44 PM Re: (VIDEO) Ahmadinejad and the Holocaust Lie [Re: Ophiuchus]
Nemesis Offline

Loc: US
I found a rather interesting article, taken from a journalist who's actually spent some time around him. It's one of the more balanced viewpoints I've seen concerning Ahmadinejad--

http://www.salon.com/news/feature/2007/09/26/ahmadinejad/

#701 - 09/27/07 04:40 PM Re: (VIDEO) Ahmadinejad and the Holocaust Lie [Re: Dev Samael Daval]
ballbreaker Offline

Loc: Toronto, Canada
Samael, you've got to realize that talk of what the layperson considers to be "conspiracy theories" is only damaging to your cause.

It really is irrelevant whether 9/11 or the Holocaust happened the way the layperson thinks each did. Zionists capitalized on the Holocaust, myth or not, and neoconservatives made good on 9/11: we come back to the Reichstag Fire, and see totalitarianism spring from tragedy. But your argument isn't strengthened by going to the lengths of suggesting that it was those who were able to profit that committed the atrocities.

#704 - 09/27/07 06:56 PM Re: (VIDEO) Ahmadinejad and the Holocaust Lie [Re: Dev Samael Daval]
Fist Moderator Offline
veteran member

Loc: B'mo Cautious MF
What I like best about Ahmadinejad is his parroting of Democrat talking points.

#707 - 09/27/07 07:47 PM Re: (VIDEO) Ahmadinejad and the Holocaust Lie [Re: Fist]
Nemesis Offline

Loc: US
He's a slick one, a politician to the core. He's going to use every bit of media coverage here and back in Iran to his utmost advantage, to be sure. If that professor at Colombia hadn't been such an errant jerk, Ahmedinejad wouldn't have any "ammo" to hit us with back at home. Now he can capitalize on the rudeness and arrogance of the US. Sigh.

#712 - 09/28/07 02:37 AM Re: (VIDEO) Ahmadinejad and the Holocaust Lie [Re: Nemesis]
daevid777 Offline

Loc: Hell's Pisshole, Texas
Did anyone actually watch the 4 and a half hours long video?

(Why does it have to be 4 1/2 hours? I can't get on my computer for more than a few minutes at a time...)

#739 - 10/01/07 03:10 AM Re: (VIDEO) Ahmadinejad and the Holocaust Lie [Re: daevid777]
Octavius Offline

Loc: Left the party
I've watched it. It's 4 1/2 hours of my life I'm not getting back.

#745 - 10/01/07 04:56 AM Re: (VIDEO) Ahmadinejad and the Holocaust Lie [Re: Octavius]
Dev Samael Daval Offline
stranger

Quote:
I've watched it. It's 4 1/2 hours of my life I'm not getting back.

Is that like the 20-or-so-billion dollars in Kosher taxes that you've contributed to, and aren't going to get back? Like the 97% of us paying for the religious tax of a mere 3%?

Would you like to pay me a tax every time you purchase plastic wrap or potato chips?

Or do you you even know that when you pay for tinfoil or ketchup (or just about any other packaged product) you pay a tax to the rabbi?

Insignificant by itself, but the combined payment by Americans and others globally is quite tremendous. Do you make it a habit to support tax scams of Right-Hand Path religions?

Or is your four-and-half-hour loss like that of the 1.7 million Germans who died in Eisenhower's death camps (video) that aren't going to get their lives back?

Sorry, but the detailed video is no longer available at YouTube.

Or do you even know that Eisenhower (bloodline name: Eisenhauer, Jewish Zionist, American traitor) set the stage for killing unarmed German POWs?

Is your loss anywhere similar to the sailors serving on military intelligence ship, USS Liberty, getting gunned down by Israeli craft of war?

Do tell.

In your service,
Dev Samael Daval

#749 - 10/01/07 11:19 AM Re: (VIDEO) Ahmadinejad and the Holocaust Lie [Re: Dev Samael Daval]
Dev Samael Daval Offline
stranger

Some might be aware that it was Fuehrer Frank Collin who started the onslaught of television shows, news broadcasts, made-for-TV movies and Hollywood blockbusters that taught us about the Holocaust. Frankie decided to take a small group of Nazis and march through Skokie Illinois. Never a people to miss an opportunity to perpetuate the awareness of the so-called plight of the Jewish people, a Jewish ACLU lawyer quickly came to Collin's defense, that he should be allowed to march. As the case played out for a year the world learned about the horrible Nazi German atrocities.

We later find out that Frank Collin is none other than [as even Wikipedia notes] the pedophile Jew, Joseph Cohen. Oh, but how those without eyes to see are a little too late.

While doing some research on the band Siouxsie and the Banshees and their song "Israel" (lyrics link / video link), I happened across the following information. Taking a trip down memory hole we learn that lead singer, Siouxsie, per the Wikipedia entry on her confirms the statements made above about America being largely untainted by Holocaust propaganda pre-1977/78.

Wikipedia entry for "Siouxsie Sioux" - In 1976 the Bromley Contingent followed the Sex Pistols to France, where Siouxsie was punched by someone for wearing a cupless bra, black vinyl stockings and a black armband with a swastika on it. Sioux later said that the armband was intended as a campy joke and that she did not at that time appreciate the implications of wearing a swastika. Siouxsie said this in a 1999 interview for Attitude magazine:

"I've always been fascinated by symbols, whether it's the crucifix, the hammer and sickle or the Star of David. And it wasn't just me that brandished the swastika around. When I was growing up, it was always (adopts old codger voice) 'The youth of today... I fought the Second World War so bums like you can loaf around on the Social security,' so it was a way of antagonising that generation. In those days there wasn't so much information about the war or the Holocaust, and I didn't realise what vandals the Nazis were: all the art, the books they destroyed. Their aim was not only to promote Aryan purity, but to erase anything that might have competed with their superiority, like the Greeks. Wearing that armband was much more in the spirit of The Producers - you know, Springtime for Hitler - an amazing movie. That was camp, rather than death-camp. I was appalled that anyone would take it [seriously]..."

Amazing that 30-something years after the "Holocaust" she was unaware that "6,000,000 Jews" were killed by evil Nazi Germans.

Neither Winston Churchill's not Eisenhower's war memoirs mention anything about gas chambers. Also interesting to note that both men have drops in the bloodline, but shocking enough, is that Churchill actually believed in a Jewish conspiracy. Of course, we know that Hitler was part Jewish as well, so I suppose it isn't such an oddity to find those in the blood preaching of such things.

Authenticity of the following quotes confirmed by Frederick Woods (Churchill's biographer):

"In violent opposition to all this sphere of Jewish effort rise the schemes of the International Jews. The adherents of this sinister confederacy are mostly men reared up among the unhappy populations of countries where Jews are persecuted on account of their race. Most, if not all, of them have forsaken the faith of their forefathers, and divorced from their minds all spiritual hopes of the next world. This movement among the Jews is not new. From the days of Spartacus-Weishaupt to those of Karl Marx, and down to Trotsky (Russia), Bela Kun (Hungary), Rosa Luxembourg (Germany), and Emma Goldman (United States), this world-wide conspiracy for the overthrow of civilization and for the reconstitution of society on the basis of arrested development, of envious malevolence, and impossible equality, has been steadily growing. It played, as a modern writer, Mrs. Webster, has so ably shown, a definitely recognizable part in the tragedy of the French Revolution. It has been the mainspring of every subversive movement during the Nineteenth Century; and now at last this band of extraordinary personalities from the underworld of thegreat cities of Europe and America have gripped the Russian people by the hair of their heads and have become practically the undisputed masters of that enormous empire." - Winston Churchill, "Zionism versus Bolshevism" (February 8, 1920), section "International Jews"

"There is no need to exaggerate the part played in the creation of Bolshevism and in the actual bringing about of the Russian Revolution, by these international and for the most part atheistical Jews, it is certainly a very great one; it probably outweighs all others. With the notable exception of Lenin, the majority of the leading figures are Jews. Moreover, the principle inspiraction and driving power comes from the Jewish leaders. Thus Tchitcherin, a pure Russian, is eclipsed by hi nominal subordinate Litvinoff, and the influence of Russians like Bukharin or Lunacharski cannot be compared with the power of Trotsky, or of Zinovieff, the Dictator of the Red Citadel (Petrograd) or of Krassin or Radek -- all Jews. In the Soviet institutions the predominance of Jews is even more astonishing. And the prominent, if not indeed the principle, part in the system of terrorism applied by the Extraordinary Commissions for Combating Counter-Revolution has been taken by Jews, and in some notable cases by Jewesses. The same evil prominence was obtained by Jews in the brief period of terror during which Bela Kun ruled in Hungary. The same phenomenon has been presented in Germany (especially Bavaria), so far as this madness has been allowed to prey upon the temporary prostration of the German people. Although in all these countries there are many non-Jews every whit as bad as the worst of the Jewish revolutionaries, the part played by the latter in proportion to their numbers in population is astonishing." Winston Churchill, "Zionism versus Bolshevism" (February 8, 1920), section "Terrorist Jews"

With the Holocaust lie falling flat on its face we can be thankful for recent movies like Black Book, that sells us the lie alongside shots of naked women, or heart-throb Tom Cruise's soon to be released Nazi extravaganza.

Who knows what will come of all us. At least we can be safe knowing that Israel is guarding our nukes. Not that those folks think we're expendable goyim or anything. Certainly, violence isn't the answer, and only lines the pockets of these disgusting people. Case in point, the bulk of anti-terror funds ($24,000,000) are going to Jewish organizations as reported by Israel's own Ynet News. Anti-semitism doesn't seem to the answer either. As found at JewsAgainstZionism.com, the founder of Zionism, Theodor Herzl stated pre-World War II "Holocaust", "It is essential that the sufferings of Jews. . . become worse. . . this will assist in realization of our plans. . .I have an excellent idea. . . I shall induce anti-semites to liquidate Jewish wealth. . . The anti-semites will assist us thereby in that they will strengthen the persecution and oppression of Jews. The anti-semites shall be our best friends."

So maybe the best thing to do is to come at them with love and just nicely ask them to shutdown their criminal Federal Reserve, the criminal IRS, get out of Palestine (just because the British said you can have it, doesn't mean it's yours) and just generally leave people alone.

In your service,
Dev Samael Daval

#753 - 10/01/07 02:36 PM Re: (VIDEO) Ahmadinejad and the Holocaust Lie [Re: Dev Samael Daval]
Morgan Offline
Princess of Hell
stalker

Loc: New York City
I can no longer understand your reasoning or train of thought.
To claim an incident of that size did not exist is unreasonable.
Germany admitted to its war crimes.
It is still a felony and illegal to own any Nazi era/related items.
Many people who survived the camps are still alive.
The mass graves, the films from the camps, the piles of gold dentures, pulled from the ovens.
The records kept by the Nazi regieme of how many were killed on what days, to show the camps were productive.
The medical records of the experimentations.
The Nurmenburg War trials, their transcripts.
The soliders who went into the camps, and what they found on record.
The soliders who were prisions of war in the camps.
These soliders also included my grandfather.
I have a copy of the map of the camps my grandfather was moved between.
I have newspaper reports of the war that my grandmother kept that are over 70 years old.

If you want to debate the amount of people killed, then fine.
Go argue the population verses square block areas verse average population of square blocck area today.
Debate the various ethnic groups who were also killed.
Then go visit the camps, and see the sizes verse any mass grave locations.

Go visit the Holcaust museaum.
Go see the faces or eyes of the old survivors.
That kinda of stuff never leaves you.

I just can not stand by as you go off on tangents that make members of the ONA look sane.

The fact that today we need to get out the middle east is seperate from what happened in the past. You can't blame todays problems by trying to change the facts of the past.

Israels' problems with Palestine are based on what happened after ww ii when Israel was made a country/homeland.

At this point, it seems we are just paying them to be a place of democracy in the middle east. I dont agree with sending them money, But that is something that you have to discuss with your elected officals in the voting booths.

#758 - 10/01/07 03:58 PM Re: (VIDEO) Ahmadinejad and the Holocaust Lie [Re: Morgan]
Dev Samael Daval Offline
stranger

I'm going to go ahead and let you stew in your rebuttal for a while. Until I decide to spend my precious time systematically and mathematically exposing your comments as little more that fluff, feel free to check out this video of the Treblinka "death camp" that never existed.

Also, please kindly answer how Auschwitz could change it's death toll from 4,000,000 to 1,500,000 without anyone ever bothering to change the 6,000,000 figure to 2,500,000 "exterminated Jews".

Damn, I had college level math skills at the age of nine, but it doesn't take a genius to figure out something is amiss.

Also, how could they have known of the 6,000,000 figure in 1919?

In the February 1943 issue of Readers Digest, Ben Hecht also mentions the 6,000,000 figure. Yet the "death camps" weren't liberated until well after that, so it would be impossible to know the 6,000,000 figure.

As far as the Nuremburg Trials, the one thing the enemy has always been horrible at is backing up their propaganda with fact. Next time you want to pull out the old Nuremburg Trials in front of your peers, might I suggest cooking everyone some popcorn and sitting back why we all watch the laughable show of "Jewish shrunken heads (video)" that were presented at the trial as evidence. Or did you forget to mention that little anomaly in the story sweetheart?

The Nuremburg Trials are a hoot. They represent the worst in the abuse of the judicial system. You'll have to do better.

In your service,
Dev Samael Daval

#765 - 10/01/07 05:18 PM Re: (VIDEO) Ahmadinejad and the Holocaust Lie [Re: Dev Samael Daval]
Octavius Offline

Loc: Left the party
No, Dev, my 4-hour loss is not comparable with anyone's death, and I don't appreciate your insinuation. My reply was aimed at Daevid777's comment and that alone. I am still entitled to my own opinion, am I not? I am still allowed to question everything I read or view, am I not? Or does my failure to blindly laud your crusade mark me as an Ashkenazi conspiritor and a traitor to true American Patriotism because I refuse to take it as truth?

Do YOU know who I am?

I've paid you a great compliment by reading reams of essays, books, diatribes, theories, and countless YouTube videos in an attempt to understand your purpose. I've read it all objectively and spent a great deal of time attempting to validate claims in which you or your films cited no source. In the end, it all only leads to more questions, contradictions, conspiracies, differing opinions, possibilities and on down the spirlaling rabbit hole of perpetual "what if's" and unknown knows.

Will all who question your ideas be the first against the wall? Will your millitia be ready to revolt when the Papist Giuliani inherits the throne?

Octavius, Ra.Zi.El

#772 - 10/01/07 10:40 PM Re: (VIDEO) Ahmadinejad and the Holocaust Lie [Re: Morgan]
School Bully Offline

Loc: Melbourne
Morgan, No one would argue that the Nazis weren't cruel to the Jews or that Jews weren't ruthlessly persecuted by Hitler or weren't murdered by Nazis or maybe that there did exist some sort of scheme to physically exterminate the lot of them. The question is to what extent it happened. Where is the clear evidence that an incident of that size did exist? People still think that Nazis turned Jews into soap or lampshades. The gas chamber story at Auschwitz could also be a lie.

The gassing scenario is supposed to have gone something like this, I believe: a trainload of Jews arrives at Auschwitz. They are separated into two groups, those who are fit for labor and those who are not. The latter group is taken to the crematorium right then. First they go to the undressing room, where they take off their clothes. Then they are led into another room, which is supposed be a shower room, or a delousing room. When they are in that room, they are locked in and gassed. A few minutes later, after the screams die down, the guards go in and drag the bodies out and take them to the ovens to be cremated.

So, if you could go to Auschwitz and find a shower block that was a gas chamber, that would settle the matter once and for all. The problem is, when you go to Auschwitz and look at what is supposed to have been used to murder x amount of Jews, you don't find it. What exists at Auschwitz is some sort of reconstruction built after the war.

Auschwitz Museum Director Reveals 'Gas Chamber' Hoax

In a dramatic and unprecedented videotaped interview, Dr. Franciszek Piper, senior curator and director of archives of the Auschwitz State Museum admitted on camera that 'Krema 1,' the alleged 'homicidal gas chamber' shown off to hundreds of thousands of tourists every year at the Auschwitz main camp, was, in fact, fabricated after the war by the Soviet Union -apparently on the direct orders of Josef Stalin.

What Piper said - in effect and on camera - was that the explosive 1988 Leuchter Report was correct: no homicidal gassings took place in the buildings designated as 'homicidal gas chambers' at Auschwitz.

If there were photographs of the whole sequence of events, including photographs of piles of corpses in gas chambers, then there would be no such need for Holocaust Denial. That would settle the matter immediately. The problem is that no such pictures exist. We have photographs of every aspect of World War II, including every aspect of the Holocaust, except for the gassing of the Jews. There are photographs of Jews getting off the train at Auschwitz, photographs of Jews in the camp, and photographs of bodies in mass graves, (even pics of gold teeth, if you like), but there are no photographs of anyone actually being gassed. Why not? The Nazis were not shy about killing people. They committed atrocities openly. They flaunted it. We have pictures of Nazi soldiers shooting Jews in cold blood or hanging them by the neck and laughing about it. But not one picture of a single individual, Jewish or otherwise, being gassed at Auschwitz exists anywhere in the world - and there were alot of Jews who perished there.

Holocaust Denial, that is, not simply claiming that the murder of 6,000,000 Jews did not occur, but also to even question the holy 6 million number (ie to claim that, say, it was 5 million instead) is explicitly illegal in 14 countries: Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, France, Germany, Israel, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Spain and Switzerland.

The USA is protected by its constitution, but many countries also have Holocaust Denial legislation as part of broader laws against libel or inciting racial hatred, such as Canada, Australia and the United Kingdom.

So you have to ask yourself a question, Morg. If "to claim an incident of that size did not exist is unreasonable", then what sort of glaringly obvious historical truth needs a law to protect it?

Page 1 of 3 123>

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.029 seconds of which 0.002 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.