Page 2 of 3 <123>
Topic Options
#781 - 10/02/07 12:34 AM Re: (VIDEO) Ahmadinejad and the Holocaust Lie [Re: School Bully]
Morgan Offline
Princess of Hell
stalker

Loc: New York City
In simple reply to both of you as I said because neither one of you can listen to something anyone else says... GO AHEAD AND ARGUE THE NUMBERS.

First off the photo just proves the number dense one.
The first one states one place.
The second photo includes multiple places.

Stewing a rebuttal, please, Like I really have time to worry about your ass.

The article from 1919.
It states 6 million cry out for help. Not 6 million died from lack of help. Besides, from the timeframe, I think this in regards to World War I.

Nuremburg Trials, simply prove my point. Trials are not always fair, but they do stand up in world history as showing something did occur, and the country did admit to it happening.

AS for worse abuse of the jury system, I think it was when OJ and Phil Spector walked away from murder charges. One cause he was the Black all American funny football player, and the other cause he created "The Wall of Sound".

Oh, and Dignity and justice are not the source of ultimate strength.

Ultimate strength comes from a persons Force of Will, and Belief in Himself. Something I said.

School Bully, you are a pompous ass.
Yes, that was a person attack.
Now on to your words.....

"The question is to what extent it happened."
Yes, you can't read either, I said go ahead and argue that fact of numbers.

The thing is simply people may not want to say the obvious.
People came in, stripped, went into a room, and were shot in the head one right after another. Men, women, children, infants. Shot in the head, and shoved into an oven. When that was too much work, mass graves with lime were used. The jews that were able to work then threw the lime, and buried the bodies.

I told you, dont argue the numbers with me, just go and prove your point, that the whole mess didnt happen, it was a mass world wide conspiry trip of massive LSD propotions.

"then what sort of glaringly obvious historical truth needs a law to protect it"
The constitution of the United States and the Bill of Rights.

I just can't believe you two nutty conspiry people.
Please you guys just go get a room.

Morgan

#782 - 10/02/07 12:50 AM Re: (VIDEO) Ahmadinejad and the Holocaust Lie [Re: School Bully]
Fist Moderator Offline
veteran member

Loc: B'mo Cautious MF
Could the Holocaust denningers please explain Zyklon B then?

I don't know, but as an 'old' paratrooper I have been to conventions with WWII vets who actually liberated the camps. It is hard to believe that there wasn't a planned Final Solution.

#784 - 10/02/07 01:28 AM Re: (VIDEO) Ahmadinejad and the Holocaust Lie [Re: Morgan]
School Bully Offline

Loc: Melbourne
 Originally Posted By: Morgan

School Bully, you are a pompous ass.

Maybe. But you're stupid and not very bright at all. But do you hear me complaining? Next you'll be trying to tell me that Jesus Christ rose from the dead because so many people say it happened.

Quote:
"then what sort of glaringly obvious historical truth needs a law to protect it"
The constitution of the United States and the Bill of Rights.

Um...yeah... not quite sure The constitution of the United States and the Bill of Rights really applies in Europe.

Quote:
"The question is to what extent it happened."
Yes, you can't read either, I said go ahead and argue that fact of numbers.

No, I can read. I just can't be bothered reading your hysterical little rants.

#787 - 10/02/07 01:52 AM Re: (VIDEO) Ahmadinejad and the Holocaust Lie [Re: Fist]
School Bully Offline

Originally Posted By: Fist
Could the Holocaust denningers please explain Zyklon B then?

I don't know, but as an 'old' paratrooper I have been to conventions with WWII vets who actually liberated the camps. It is hard to believe that there wasn't a planned Final Solution.

So what? So what if there was a planned Final Solution? I thought your old buddies from the 82 and 101 were supposed to be fighting against fascism, not fighting to establish a better version.

#788 - 10/02/07 01:59 AM Re: (VIDEO) Ahmadinejad and the Holocaust Lie [Re: School Bully]
Fist Moderator Offline
veteran member

Loc: B'mo Cautious MF
Are you arguing that this didn't happen?

It is not 'why' they were in Europe, it is what they found when they got there.

The evidence and the trial sort of speak for themselves, no?

#791 - 10/02/07 03:57 AM Re: (VIDEO) Ahmadinejad and the Holocaust Lie [Re: Fist]
School Bully Offline

Originally Posted By: Fist
Are you arguing that this didn't happen?

It is not 'why' they were in Europe, it is what they found when they got there.

The evidence and the trial sort of speak for themselves, no?

What did your buddies find when they got there, Fist?

Well here's a famous pic of the liberation of Auschwitz .

Not exactly looking the most emaciated of prisoners like death camp inmates were supposed to look in 1945. So it makes me wonder if this pic is in fact a forgery.

#792 - 10/02/07 04:29 AM Re: (VIDEO) Ahmadinejad and the Holocaust Lie [Re: Morgan]
School Bully Offline

Cheer up Morgan. This'll give you a laugh....

The Diary of Anne Frank

#800 - 10/02/07 12:36 PM Re: (VIDEO) Ahmadinejad and the Holocaust Lie [Re: School Bully]
MCSA TEK Offline
pledge

Loc: Orlando Fl USA
Do I think the holycross happened?

I dont know.

But what I do know is history and human nature. History and human nature shows us that "History" is written by the victors and that that same history is often slanted in favor of the winning state and its goals.

Why aren't the US "Japanese citizen" concentration camps in high school history books? Or the Post war slave labor camps that held the German soldiers. Soldiers whose slavery lasted years after the wars end. The answer is simple, Its inconvenient to the state and its goals. Inconvenient things have a tendency to be brushed to the side.

We learn modified history. We read modified news. Even this post is modified in order to slant you into a certain direction of thought. Its simply human nature.

The shame is in those who cant get past the "conditioned response". Those who cant agree that to question is the greatest good. Even if its questioning a fact that is so basic that any blind fool can see it. If a truth can not stand up to independent testing and scrutiny, It can not be called true.

On a different note

We are all programmed that a fact is true from kindergarten and every single year of school, for 12 years. It becomes a part of our world view. its part of who we are as people. After all, we are simply the sum of our learning and our experiences. Its instinctive to instantly dismiss attacks on this type of learned information. But as Gods its our duty to rise above our monkey hardwiring and question. Because unless you do so, you can never grow, learn, or advance.

Anyone care for a banana?

Chris

#808 - 10/02/07 05:05 PM Re: (VIDEO) Ahmadinejad and the Holocaust Lie [Re: MCSA TEK]
Morgan Offline
Princess of Hell
stalker

Loc: New York City
Schoolbully, simply, you argue to argue and haven't proved anything. You have not added any new information to the original posting, and just prove your ignorance. Go ahead call me stupid, like your personal attacks mean shit.

Go ahead, state and defend your point with information.
It appears that you believe it didnt happen and was a mass media world wide conspiracy.
Now prove it with information, research, and by getting up off your ass.

Yes, history is written by the victors.
Does that mean shit doesn't happen, does that mean an international world wide conspiry took place. Does that mean everyone from 1936 to 1947 took LSD and imagined stuff.

As for the Japanese interment camps, the german interment camps in the middle of the country, yes it happened. The information is out there. The history channel, college classes. The problem is in this fucking political correct era, no one wants to see the bad dark stuff this country did. It would make the mass sheep of this country think and thats a bad thing.

Hell, in parts of this country they still cant get over that black people are free and deserve equal rights.

By the way, you dense fucks, I tell you to argue the numbers because I dont personally beive in the 6 million. I know thousands did die. I know the germans did things that many dont want to admit to, and I know that shit happened that even you all dont want to admit to.

How about those gold dentures you brought up schoolbully.
Think about gold, its mallable, meltable in your hand.
Those gold dentures were not retrieved from the oven, those were pulled out of dead human people by german dentists and soliders. Shot in the head, piled in a room, teeth ripped out, then piled into ovens.

I am not sure how many men would admit to doing that under any circumstance, but that is the most likely way it happened.

The evil that men are capable of is unmatched by anything a common man can think of.

Whatever......

#832 - 10/03/07 12:11 AM Re: (VIDEO) Ahmadinejad and the Holocaust Lie [Re: Morgan]
ICouldBuyYouAll Offline
stranger

Loc: Expensive
First of all, who gives two fucks about the numbers? Six million ... One Million whatever. Numbers are pointless ... It still happened.

I met several Holocaust survivors, those identifying mark numbers tattooed on them must have been "lick and stick" they found in a cracker jack box right? OR they were just hanging out at concentration camps saying "Well, we've got nothing else to do, so fuck it ... lets get tattooed because it's going to be a great fucking time."

Yeah, I am sure ...that's it.

I am sure that their entire families were gone because aliens came around and were like "Jews, Cool!" and *poof* off to the planet "Zegalbarb"!

Those lucky bastards.

Of course as we all know the big bad scary Hitler was the "mastermind" behind the whole thing. Yeah ... who gives a shit about what FACTS the history books and the people who were there actually told us.

Yeah...Reinhard Heydrich, what a tool. He had nothing to do with the Final Solution plan that he came up with. Nooo ... not Heydrich.

Reinhard was head of the RSH Office, overseeing the work of the SS, the SP, AND the Gestapo in Poland and charged with carrying out the policy towards the Jews described in Heydrich's Final Solution to the Jewish Question plan??? NO ... no fucking way.

WHAT? You mean to tell me that the Jews weren't the only Holocaust victims? WHAT???

Two million Soviet POWs??? One million Roma??? 15,000 gay GERMAN men??? WHAT??? 80,000 Freemasons and Jehovah's Witnesses??? WHAT??? No way!!!

It can't be true!

It HAS to be a conspiracy ...right?

It would be too fucking scary to think that shit like that happens!

Please ... listen, the Holocaust did happen. Period...all the conspiracy theory shit you can find on the Internet, and all the dumb fucking deniers cannot and will not hide the facts of the truth.

It's called "Humanities Inhumanity to Man."

It's a harsh reality, regardless if you choose to believe it or not.

Edited by ICouldBuyYouAll (10/03/07 12:17 AM)
Edit Reason: Had to make sure I reiterated on a few things for a couple of flat-head motherfuckers.

#849 - 10/03/07 12:19 PM Re: (VIDEO) Ahmadinejad and the Holocaust Lie [Re: Dev Samael Daval]
ballbreaker Offline

Loc: Toronto, Canada
There was some funny business going on with the number of Jews put to death; the death toll was successively hiked over a period of time. I'm not sure if this was because of more discoveries/research or not, but I really don't think any of these number games matter.

Even if we were able to independently research the body count and see that 4-6 million is too high (many people probably won't take issue with what the numbers are, they simply won't make public statements), though, what would this prove? An international conspiracy of Zionist financiers? Hardly.

Why struggle hard to get people to accept that the numbers are too high? Questioning even the body count has such an awful stigma attached to it that any effort to make revisionist research public would be suicidal; and to what end?

All the ideas that you bring to the table, with regards to monetary theory especially, are good ones...you don't need so-called conspiracy theories to make a point, they turn most people off almost automatically and detract from the solutions offered.

#867 - 10/04/07 12:41 AM Re: (VIDEO) Ahmadinejad and the Holocaust Lie [Re: ballbreaker]
Octavius Offline

Loc: Left the party
Feeding the fires of memetic objectives should be done with caution. In the interim, there are more imprtant issues (I can only speak for myself) that deserve my attention.

But I'll be making phone calls soon.

#885 - 10/04/07 11:51 AM Re: (VIDEO) Ahmadinejad and the Holocaust Lie [Re: School Bully]
Cody Offline
pledge

I have a copy of "Mein Kampf" translated by Ralph Manheim, ISBN# 0-395-92503-7 and the first 18 pages are just him telling the reader how you are to approach this subject, I would prefer
simply "Mein Kampf" by Adolph Hitler without all the B.S. let his words be just that and let the others make their own decision. I thought about ripping out and burning the offending pages but at length, I felt it would be comedically ironic.

*Edited by Woland*

Edited by Woland (10/08/07 08:56 AM)
Edit Reason: We do not support NeoNazi Propaganda.

#899 - 10/04/07 03:21 PM Re: (VIDEO) Ahmadinejad and the Holocaust Lie [Re: Cody]
MCSA TEK Offline
pledge

Loc: Orlando Fl USA
While I do believe that most of history is simply propaganda, I am in no way a Nazi, nor do I support any such nonsense. There is no excuse what so ever for mans inhumanity to man and its far past time that it ended.

Period

#912 - 10/05/07 05:22 AM Re: (VIDEO) Ahmadinejad and the Holocaust Lie [Re: MCSA TEK]
School Bully Offline

Oh FFS. Now this really is becoming sickening. I was wondering how long it would take for the pretentious pious platitudes and outraged moral indignation to rear its ugly head. How ridiculous it all sounds. Direct from the pulpit. "Man's inhumanity to man"? The entire history of mankind is nothing but one long uninterrupted tale of "man's inhumanity to man". That's what's called history. That's what's called life. The extermination of European Jewry is but a drop in the ocean. Why should the future be any different?

As for the Holocaust™ - Those who can't even think for themselves can barely think at all.

Period.

Page 2 of 3 <123>

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.027 seconds of which 0.002 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.