Page 3 of 3 <123
Topic Options
#929 - 10/06/07 12:08 PM Re: (VIDEO) Ahmadinejad and the Holocaust Lie [Re: School Bully]
ICouldBuyYouAll Offline
stranger

Loc: Expensive
A ex-girlfriend of mine is a psychiatrist, has been for the past 3 years now. We're still on good terms, and meet up occasionally for dinner every now and again.

Just the other evening she came over, but before we left I had her peruse through several of your post, including the ones on this particular post School Bully.

In her professional opinion, you suffer from a mild pathological narcissism, and severe alexia.

And probably "Bizarre Delusion" as well.

I looked at her and said ... "Nah, he's just an asshole."

She looked at me and said "Oh, SO I went to school and got my Bachelor's degree in psychology, Medical school where I got my Doctor of Medicine degree, AND did my psychiatric residency to have a "Stock Analyst" question my diagnosis...huh? NO, you're the asshole."

*sigh*

Just like old times.

Dinner was great.

#930 - 10/06/07 03:14 PM Re: (VIDEO) Ahmadinejad and the Holocaust Lie [Re: ICouldBuyYouAll]
Dev Samael Daval Offline
stranger

Loc: Toledo, OH

As wild as some of my ideas are and as unbelievable as some of things I present are, I've been cleared of any kind of psychological problems. I can't speak for School Bully, but I wonder what your ex would say about me.

As a self-educated person who demonstrated college level math skills at age nine, was awarded a full scholarship for Ohio State University at age eleven, and had one particular psychologist admitting he was not as well read as myself, for some reason I'm reminded of this clip.

Or maybe I'm smart enough to trick the system. In which case, the system is flawed by the intelligence of those who pass judgment.

Care to counter the presentation with facts instead of simply attacking those who produce something in conflict to your reality tunnel?

Seems like the word "bully" more appropriately belongs to you as you have contributed nothing to the playground.

Recommended: John Taylor Gatto

In service,
Dev Samael Daval

#931 - 10/06/07 04:22 PM Re: (VIDEO) Ahmadinejad and the Holocaust Lie [Re: Dev Samael Daval]
Nemesis Offline

Loc: US
The link you posted to John Gatto's site has entire chapters of his books uploaded. Very interesting indeed. I'll be on his site for hours.

What are your thoughts on homeschooling?

Considering how little real education children are actually taking with them from schools, not to mention the security and societal hazards, I'd think more parents would elect to pursue this method of educating their kids (if feasible, of course).

#934 - 10/07/07 02:35 AM Re: (VIDEO) Ahmadinejad and the Holocaust Lie [Re: Dev Samael Daval]
ICouldBuyYouAll Offline
stranger

Loc: Expensive
 Originally Posted By: Dev Samael Daval

As wild as some of my ideas are and as unbelievable as some of things I present are, I've been cleared of any kind of psychological problems. I can't speak for School Bully, but I wonder what your ex would say about me.

She would probably say that you are an asshole.

Quote:

As a self-educated person who demonstrated college level math skills at age nine, was awarded a full scholarship for Ohio State University at age eleven, and had one particular psychologist admitting he was not as well read as myself, for some reason I'm reminded of this clip.

If this was a job application those credentials would be marvelous, and I'd hire you on the spot.

But it's not...so who gives a fuck?

Quote:

Or maybe I'm smart enough to trick the system. In which case, the system is flawed by the intelligence of those who pass judgment.

That ...or probably the "professional" that tested you just sucked.

Quote:

Care to counter the presentation with facts instead of simply attacking those who produce something in conflict to your reality tunnel?

I am certain that I already have, so no need to be redundant.

Quote:

Seems like the word "bully" more appropriately belongs to you as you have contributed nothing to the playground.

You have the right to your opinion, even though you are wrong.

I won't hold that against you.

And what exactly have you brought to the table Mr. "self-educated person"?

Yeah...it takes a real brain to cut and paste shit from Wikipedia or to Google "it".

And thats basically all you've done.

So run along now little boy...what did mummy tell you about trying to hold conversation with adults?

#944 - 10/07/07 08:35 AM Re: (VIDEO) Ahmadinejad and the Holocaust Lie [Re: ICouldBuyYouAll]
School Bully Offline

Loc: Melbourne
We assholes must stick together.

And I have been called many names in my time, but not Alexia...

Page 3 of 3 <123

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.018 seconds of which 0.001 seconds were spent on 18 queries. Zlib compression disabled.