Page 1 of 3 123>
Topic Options
#1237 - 10/23/07 12:56 PM Poor Deluded Brits.
MCSA TEK Offline
pledge

Loc: Orlando Fl USA
I sit staring in total fascination at the British as they passively sit within the prison of their own making. I honestly cant understand the slave mindset. Is it the fact they lived in a monarchy? That they lived for years with a ridged class structure? That even the servant class had a pecking order of its own? What forces are responsible for creating such a passive slave like population.

UK CAMERAS SHOUT ORDERS AND YELL AT POPULATION

UK Garbage Cops Have Power to Seize Cars.

UK Parents of Fat Children to get Warning

Gov Plans for the Surveillance of all Children

It just goes on, and on, and on.

Thoughts?

Comments?

Chris

#1238 - 10/23/07 02:45 PM Re: Poor Deluded Brits. [Re: MCSA TEK]
Asmedious Moderator Offline

Loc: New York
In one sense, the whole thing is upsetting. Yet, at the same time, it really isnít surprising.

I believe that the average sheep, believes that they are free, as long as they are told, that they are. The fact that they are monitored, taxes, and put in line, doesnít bother them, as long as they are under the belief, that itís all for their own good, and safety.

In time, once the leash gets too tight, they rebel, and if they are successful, at beating their oppressor, they will enjoy real freedom for a few years, until new laws, and rules are slowly brought into existence, and the cycle starts all over again.

It is the same all over the world, and through out history.

It is happening in the United States too. We are giving up our rights and freedoms (if we ever truly had them) for the illusion of security.

In the former Eastern Block countries of Europe, where they have only recently lost their oppressors, another one is taking itís place. Personal debt.
Many are spending beyond their means, mortgaging their homes and land, in order to buy the newly available plastic, twirling, shiny shit, in one form or another, which they are taught, that they need to have.

Perhaps the idea, that humans crave freedom is wrong. It appears that they have a need to be controlled, because that way, they do not have to accept responsibility for themselves, their failures, and their miserable existence. They need someone to blame, which is enough for them.

I believe, servitude is genetically necessary. If everyone did their own thing, as they pleased, the human race would not be able to move ahead. The leaders and the strong, need good and obedient sheep to do their bidding. Sheep, who believe that they are wolves.

#1243 - 10/23/07 06:41 PM Re: Poor Deluded Brits. [Re: Asmedious]
Samuel Hain Offline
pledge

Loc: arkansas
Nothing is more pathetic than a manipulated people who imagine themselves to be free.

Americans care more about who is going to win the NBA or the super bowl than the do what is actually happening to America.

I leave you with two quotes:

"In an egalitarian society an AK 47 is the most effective street sweeper...Anton LaVey...The devil's Notebook."

"All America is becoming one vast insane asylum"..Ezra Pound:

#1353 - 11/02/07 12:19 AM Re: Poor Deluded Brits. [Re: MCSA TEK]
Meq Offline
Banned

I walked into Subway today in the suburbs of Bristol, UK, and was assaulted by at least 3 CCTV cameras. They are in every restaurant and fast food joint, every supermarket, and on virtually every street corner here.

You can't even get away with slipping a piece of French cheese out of your bag into your baguette anymore.

And there are now fines for £75 ($150 US) for dropping gum or cigarette butts in the street.

#1366 - 11/02/07 06:46 AM Re: Poor Deluded Brits. [Re: Meq]
TornadoCreator Offline

Loc: No Fixed Address
And why is this all a bad thing. It means we have a more compassionate population and a nicer country. I'd rather not have gum on my shoe or cigarette butts all over the street, it makes the place less enjoyable to live.

I have no delusion in thinking I'm "free" in the UK but I'm a hell of a lot more "free" than any American and that's fucking saying something. The UK is one of the most liberal minded countries on the planet at the moment and I quite frankly don't give a shit if they want to keep a track of what I'm doing. CCTV all over the place doesn't bother me, the only people who give a shit about that kind of stuff are people who break the law, if you have nothing to hide you have no reason to worry.

This country is not perfect, there is no perfect government or way of ruling, you'll always piss someone off. The UK is however, in my opinion one of the greatest nations, and that's not me being patriotic. I can live my life how I want to and that's all that matters to me.

#1371 - 11/02/07 12:38 PM Re: Poor Deluded Brits. [Re: TornadoCreator]
Morgan Offline
Princess of Hell
stalker

Loc: New York City
"if you have nothing to hide you have no reason to worry."

That one line/thought is the beginning of a slippery slope that ends with no privacy at all for anyone.

If that one line is true for you then, you dont mind if cops come into your home EVERY DAY unannounced and go through your stuff. You don't mind being followed in the street, in stores, or in clubs, because of who you MIGHT associate with. You don't mind if the library keeps track of all the books you take out or read. You don't mind if the phone company gives the list of all the numbers that you call or call you to the government. After all your friends, show/give examples of your possible involvement with various ideas.

Just because you are paranoid doesn't mean you aren't being followed.

Morg

#1375 - 11/02/07 04:08 PM Re: Poor Deluded Brits. [Re: TornadoCreator]
MCSA TEK Offline
pledge

Originally Posted By: TornadoCreator
And why is this all a bad thing. It means we have a more compassionate population and a nicer country. I'd rather not have gum on my shoe or cigarette butts all over the street, it makes the place less enjoyable to live.

I have no delusion in thinking I'm "free" in the UK but I'm a hell of a lot more "free" than any American and that's fucking saying something. The UK is one of the most liberal minded countries on the planet at the moment and I quite frankly don't give a shit if they want to keep a track of what I'm doing. CCTV all over the place doesn't bother me, the only people who give a shit about that kind of stuff are people who break the law, if you have nothing to hide you have no reason to worry.

This country is not perfect, there is no perfect government or way of ruling, you'll always piss someone off. The UK is however, in my opinion one of the greatest nations, and that's not me being patriotic. I can live my life how I want to and that's all that matters to me.

I will say only this. Free thought is worth nothing if you cant put it into action. What does your master care what you think. Thoughts are impotent as far as he is concerned. You will obey or you will be punished.

This is your freedom. Similar to a prisoner in a prison. Follow the rules and you wont be punished. But what rewards does the prisoner get? He gets "permission" to "do" things. But not what he wants, He is given a choice of aproved activities.

Ah, the Brit, taxed into starvation, and controlled to the point where he feels; "up is down", and "prison is freedom."

Chris

#1377 - 11/02/07 07:00 PM Re: Poor Deluded Brits. [Re: MCSA TEK]
TornadoCreator Offline

And what freedoms am I missing out on. What activities are not aproved of in the UK that I could do in the US or any other country for that matter.

The UK has legalises things most "free" nations have criminalised and it's a damn fine place to live.
Yes, do as your told or be punished, it's called the law jackass, you have it too. In fact in Florida the laws are rediculas.

1. Oral sex is illegal.
2. All forms of sex barring the missionary position is illeal.
3. Stealing a horse is punishable by death.
4. You may not fart in a public place after 6pm.
5. It is illegal to skateboard without a licence.
6. It is illegal to sing in a public place whilst wearing swimwear.
7. It is illegal to shower naked.

...and there's more

#1378 - 11/02/07 07:23 PM Re: Poor Deluded Brits. [Re: TornadoCreator]
Nemesis Offline

Loc: US
Those are laws outdated and are no longer applicable or enforced. There is also one on idiotlaws.com that says hitting a pedestrian warrants a fine up to $78. Adjusting for inflation, that would put the law sometime back in the early 20th century. Who cares?

Digging up idiotic laws that are only on the books because no one's bothered to go through and eliminate them is not the same as having cameras shouting at you to pick up your gum wad or not slip in a slice or your own cheese at a sub shop.

How about--
It is legal for an Englishman to shoot a Welshman with a longbow, provided the Englishman is in England and the Welshman is on the Welsh side of the border.

A bed may not be hung out of a window.

It is illegal for a lady to eat chocolates on a public conveyance.

Any whale washed up on the shore is the property of the Queen, so she can use its bones for her corset.

In London it is illegal to hail a taxi while suffering from bubonic plague.

It is legal for a male to urinate in public, as long it is on the rear wheel of his motor vehicle and his right hand is on the vehicle.

See? Stupid. And utterly pointless.

Having your freedoms slowly infringed upon by the "manner police" is a far cry from the petty laws (stemmed mostly from the Victorian era) that have no real significance.

#1379 - 11/02/07 08:57 PM Aptly Named Thread. [Re: TornadoCreator]
Dakindas Offline
stranger

Loc: The Web
You spelled ridiculous wrong.

This may offend those people who usually spell it right. As such the Ministry of Love has decided to fine you 25 pounds.

This is to ensure that Londongrad remains a compassionate and nice place to live.

Thank you for your cooperation, comrade.

'Accusers' for the status quo! Ehaha, the irony is painful!

You've taken the talking points hook, line and sinker.

Oligarchs have almost always ruled over their serfs in a criminal fashion (relying on lies, force and smoke and mirror secrecy out of necessity) it's just that now they have a Stalin's wish list of total population surveillance to help not only watch the general public in real time, but with their super computer biometric face scanners and walking gait readers get to compile the largest database on the habits and social connections of their public that the world has ever known.

Isn't it groovy!

The capstone is nearing completion. All we need are a few more "catalyzing events". A War on Iran would be perfect. Ordo Ab Chao. Heil Imperium.

On behalf of psychopathic elites everywhere i thank you for your willing subservience.

When the next false flag terror attack occurs (while the entire big brother security state mysteriously fails again and the CCTV network again mysteriously malfunctions) take a microchip and ask big brother to put a few cameras in your home too. You know, for the children.

Remember, corruption doesn't exist, your government loves you and everything they do is in your best interest. Got to save you from those islamofascists, after all - they're EVERYWHERE like ticking time bombs just waiting to behead you and drink your blood.

Two Minutes Hate.

So yes, you have the freedom to be utterly powerless (subject to arbitrary power) and completely disarmed (defenseless and reliant on arbitrary power). Challenge the arbitrary power or attempt to arm yourself and you'll quickly find out how not free you are.

Warning, the clip below leads to extremely disturbing anti Western thought and constitutes a serious threat to the Free Worldô.

Run away screaming and tell your local Ministry of Love about this fearsome propaganda.

Do Not Click Do Not Click

The answer to 1984 is 1776.

Edited by Dakindas (11/02/07 09:00 PM)
Edit Reason: Embed issue

#1382 - 11/03/07 04:53 AM Re: Aptly Named Thread. [Re: Dakindas]
TornadoCreator Offline

Quite frankly I find it laughable that you think a country where we've come up with an inexpensive and damn funny way of making people pick up litter and a compassionate enough population to not ignore the speakers is lacking in freedom when you live in America a country that's less free than most of the third world. This is a country where you can't voice your opinion, reveal your sexuality or practice your own religion because you'll likely have violence. It the UK we have a free country by unwritten law, the laws that every British person observes in every day life that are never explained. That is why Britain is great, and you'll never understand that unless you try living here for a while.

#1383 - 11/03/07 09:04 AM Re: Aptly Named Thread. [Re: TornadoCreator]
ta2zz Offline
veteran member

Loc: Connecticut
 Originally Posted By: TornadoCreator
That is why Britain is great, and you'll never understand that unless you try living here for a while.

As long as you are not doing anything wrong, right? Are the unwritten laws the ones that the cameras protect you from? Are they the laws the cameras enforce?

Move along be a good little sheep...

Perhaps this could be your furry side?

;\) G'Day...

Edited by ta2zz (11/03/07 09:15 AM)
Edit Reason: added furry coment and picture

#1396 - 11/03/07 10:54 PM Re: Aptly Named Thread. [Re: ta2zz]
MCSA TEK Offline
pledge

The Brits are very much correct. Amerika isn't free. We are very much controlled, however we are controlled in the exact opposite way as the Brits. The Brits are free to think, but not act. This is acceptable to them. We are free to act, but not to think. This is normal to us.

Odd but true. The Masters have realized that controls like those in the UK would be met with violence here. So how are the sheep to be controlled if you cant limit actions? Simply by controling thought. Make those actions undesirable to do. vilify ideas and shape opinion through education and televised brainwashing.

The difference is that I know I am a slave, while the Brits can not see their own cage.
How can you be free when the above links are true. Your car CAN be stopped, searched, and CONFISCATED, by the trash men. The average British subject is subservient to even the lowly garbage collector.

You can call me any name that you want, but the fact that you have to resort to name calling while I have been more than polite indicates to me that you are at least concerned. Don't yell at me because you don't like the news written by your own country.

Chris

#1397 - 11/03/07 11:00 PM Re: Aptly Named Thread. [Re: ta2zz]
TornadoCreator Offline

Laws of decency. A person doesn't treat someone like shit based on background, skin colour or sexuality for example. You get the occasional asshole but 60 million people and not one asshole, not going to happen. People are naturally courteous and polite, naturally generous and caring. It's a nice place to live. It's the type of place where people you don't know would enquirer politely about your day and genuinely enjoy talking to you and have interesting things to say. It's the type of place where litter is down because people want the place to be clean.

I've never had a CCTV camera shout at me and I've never known them to do that. It's stupid to think that such things happen outside of that one camera in that one city. The fact is it worked which I think says something about our country. People care enough that they listened. I think that's worth listening to.

Until your country is as welcoming and pleasant to live in than this one I suggest you stop harping on about things that make you look like an uninformed prat. You have clearly never set foot in the UK.

As for the furry comment; old, tired, done to death. Come up with some better material and you may make a more easily offended fur weep. Oh, and I know the guy in blue.

#1401 - 11/03/07 11:31 PM Re: Aptly Named Thread. [Re: TornadoCreator]
Nemesis Offline

Loc: US
Do you not think that Americans can be polite? That we don't have societal standards? Do you think that everyone is from New York City or Boston or LA and are all dicks to one another? People in cities tend to be ruder, no matter what country you are in, because if they live in the city, they usually work in the city, their rents are higher, the cost of living is higher, which means they have to work more, and that makes them grumpy. This attitude you allude to Americans having is embodied by perhaps 1% or less of our total population. Everywhere else you'd go, you'd find shops and cafes where people there know your name, ask how your day is going, and in restaurants that you frequent, the servers already know what you'll be having. People hold doors for each other, will help someone out if their broken down by the side of the road. Americans are generally congenial people, especially in the South, Mid-and Northwest. Despite what you may read in the papers, we are also tolerant people. I know it's hard to believe, since common wisdom about us seems to be to the contrary. That we're all a bunch of foreigner-hating, gun-toting, tobacco-chewing rednecks that drive dirty pick-up trucks and yell "Yee-haw!". Yes, we have anti-discrimination laws that protect people in the workplace, at school, etc, to be sure they get equal treatment, fair wages, healthcare, etc. But do we need to impose fines upon someone for calling a black guy a nigger? Or a Muslim a towel-head? No, because people have become more tolerant of others and they are growing out of it, without government intervention. Evolving out of it, you could say. Are we not having a civil exchange of ideas right now? American to Brit? Are we calling you a prat? No.

As for displaying one's sexuality, there are ample opportunites across the country:
Gay Pride Parade San Francisco
Gay Pride Parade in San Diego
Gay Pride Parade Seattle
Gay Pride Parade Chicago
Gay & Lesbian Film Fest in Tampa
There are many more I could post links to, but I think you get the point.
Pretty much every medium and large city in the US have these, and they are large affairs, closing off entire sections of downtown with special parking. Not to mention the dozens of other ethnic pride parades held annually.

Page 1 of 3 123>

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.028 seconds of which 0 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.