Page 3 of 3 <123
Topic Options
#62009 - 11/29/11 08:25 AM Re: Poor Deluded Brits. [Re: Meph9]
Vinter Offline
stranger

Well, at least those poor deluded Brits aren't alone in their deludedness. Apparently, an 8-year old from Ohio was taken from his mom last month due to her failure in coltrolling his weight.
#62025 - 11/29/11 04:31 PM Re: Poor Deluded Brits. [Re: Vinter]
Zach_Black Offline

Loc: San Diego, California
 Originally Posted By: Vinter
Well, at least those poor deluded Brits aren't alone in their deludedness. Apparently, an 8-year old from Ohio was taken from his mom last month due to her failure in coltrolling his weight.

Well shit they should put that kid on a plain to America. His tubby ass will fit right in over here no problem. \:\)

#62033 - 11/29/11 10:51 PM Re: Poor Deluded Brits. [Re: Zach_Black]
ta2zz Online
veteran member

Loc: Connecticut
 Originally Posted By: blackzach
 Originally Posted By: Vinter

Well shit they should put that kid on a plain to America. His tubby ass will fit right in over here no problem. \:\)

This is in America. Well what has become of it anyway.

"CLEVELAND, Ohio -- An 8-year-old Cleveland Heights boy was taken from his family and placed in foster care last month after county case workers said his mother wasn't doing enough to control his weight."

Didn't read the link? tsk tsk tsk

I wonder if MCSA_TEK is still kicking in the "planes" of Florida. ;\)

~T~

#62152 - 12/03/11 10:32 PM Re: Poor Deluded Brits. [Re: ta2zz]
Meph9 Offline

An eight year old over 200 lbs. that in itself to me is insane...

As much as I find it to be a potentially dangerous precident that the government can decide to take away someone's kid because they don't the kid is getting healthy food I can't say the mother is doing her job as a parent. I mean 200 lbs. at that rate he'll well over 300 pounds by the time he's actually an adult...forget about his mid-20's because he'll clearly be dead by then. Sadly the people ie the tax payers will likely be fitting the bill for his pathetic eating habits

#62153 - 12/03/11 11:04 PM Re: Poor Deluded Brits. [Re: Meph9]
Jake999 Offline

Originally Posted By: Meph9

Sadly the people ie the tax payers will likely be fitting the bill for his pathetic eating habits

They DEFINITELY WILL, as it now stands. The state has place the kid in Foster Care, and that is funded BY THE STATE. So as long as this kid is in Foster Care, and that can be until the child reaches majority at 18, it care and feeding and everything else will fall upon the taxpayers.

#62186 - 12/04/11 09:57 PM Re: Poor Deluded Brits. [Re: Jake999]
Meph9 Offline

As I see the taxpayers actually would probably end up picking up the tab for the kid's eating habit either

Jake as you've said putting the kid in foster care means people of that state having to pay but I'd also submit that based on th fact that this mother actually let her kid get to sumo size at the age of only eight that this is a pretty good sign they're well not so smart. Thus that means they probably wouldn't have adequate insurance for junior's inevitable heart attack(s) so the government ie tax payers would end up having to deal with that as well.

Page 3 of 3 <123

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.019 seconds of which 0.002 seconds were spent on 19 queries. Zlib compression disabled.