Page 15 of 23 « First<1314151617>Last »
Topic Options
#61863 - 11/26/11 10:18 AM Re: Interrogistic Symbolism [Re: Interrogist]
thedeadidea Offline

My bullshit meter tends to reach a 8 everytime you type the word interrog(pick a prefix).
#61864 - 11/26/11 10:25 AM Re: Interrogistic Symbolism [Re: Interrogist]
William Wright Offline

Loc: Nashville
I agree that terms such as LHP and RHP should be carefully considered before making choices based on those terms. Furthermore I think that you will find people on both sides of the LHP/RHP fence, and many others who blindly shift back and forth from one side to the other, who have become quite successful in their chosen endeavors. However, I would rather assume responsibility for my choices in life (LHP) than push that responsibility onto someone or something else (RHP), and I suspect that you would too.

#61865 - 11/26/11 12:14 PM Re: Interrogistic Symbolism [Re: Interrogist]
Nyte Offline

Loc: Ohio
First off, I'm keeping this brief simply because you're not worth the energy any more. You've gotten enough from me and none of it was being "upset". So we are clear, I've only responded to you 2 times before this and didn't ask any questions about your "methodology" once because it's rather obvious where it came from and what you think of yourself. No need for further indulgence on your part and I certainly won't waste time writing a book here on something that's found else where, not including your "brag book" link.

I don't have to provide proof of anything because like a child in a court room being questioned about a previous situation you divulged the information yourself. "You just keep crying that I have hurt the Clubs feelings by having a life outside of this forum, lol." Your words just sunk your own ship, yet again. Experience dear boy, experience. Something you keep bragging about but are showing just how little you really have.

You should seriously think about how you just used the "owner of this site" as a barrier for yourself. I don't have to "attempt" to have you removed. Your own actions will do that nicely. Please feel free to continue.

It's incredible how many of us can respond to you without using childish name calling or telling you to go die/kill yourself and yet, here lately you just can't resist. Can you? And you want to call who childish?

"You talk too much."

#61867 - 11/26/11 03:27 PM Re: Interrogistic Symbolism [Re: thedeadidea]
Interrogist Offline

Originally Posted By: thedeadidea
My bullshit meter tends to reach a 8 everytime you type the word interrog(pick a prefix).

That's nice man. Its hard for some to realize that they are here on a "Satanic" forum, where not everyone has come to hold hands and sing Satanic kumbaya. Imagine that!

#61870 - 11/26/11 04:27 PM Re: Interrogistic Symbolism [Re: Nyte]
Interrogist Offline

Originally Posted By: Nyte
First off, I'm keeping this brief simply because you're not worth the energy any more. You've gotten enough from me and none of it was being "upset". So we are clear, I've only responded to you 2 times before this and didn't ask any questions about your "methodology" once because it's rather obvious where it came from and what you think of yourself. No need for further indulgence on your part and I certainly won't waste time writing a book here on something that's found else where, not including your "brag book" link.

Nyte, Id like to thank you this third time around, for serving as a prime example of that which I find sickening about Satanism. You possess so many of the qualities of that sort of human being that Id like to see burned away from the face of the Earth. So, we are NOT clear whatsoever, and its likely that we never will be, because I am in no way striving for clarity with you. I find it amusing that each time you post, you feel the need to remind everyone of just (how many times) you posted, (why you posted) and (why you said how much) in each post. I wander if you actually fooled anyone into not realizing that this is hardly more than a distraction from the fact that, you are willing to attack anything that is different, while offering no counter point (what-the fuck-soever) of your own.

You slander me and say that My Ego is to big and I that I think to much of myself, well, what the fuck is it that you believe the ego to be. Satanist are anti ego now? Do you suppose that I should think more of YOU than myself? Should I value the standards of a fucking wana-be Satanist like you, on a goddamn web site, above and beyond forging my own personal standards and (ACTUALLY SEEKING) my own path in reality? You have the fucking gall to assume to represent the face of Satanism, and then lecture me on (non indulgence)? That invitation for you to go hide in a hole and off yourself was one hundred percent serious. Fuck your pussy ass magian cry baby bullshit. Put something of the fucking philosophical/methodological table, or shut the fuck up Nyte. That's also an open invitation.

You even go so far as to call my Wordperss a "brag book". You'd be surprised how many of your chummy Club buddies have a Wordperss telling the world to go fuck itself, and elaborating on how and why, and what, they aim to accomplish. Funny how only mine is a "brag book". Where is your Wordperss, give me a link, I mean surly if your going to attack my thoughts and my blog, you must have a better blog with better thoughts? Else you are talking out of your ass... AGAIN. Interrogate that bitch, and get off my nuts.

I don't have to provide proof of anything because like a child in a court room being questioned about a previous situation you divulged the information yourself.

That loosely translates into "I'm sorry Interrogist, you caught me with a mouth full of shit, and I have no evidence to back up my false accusations"... That's right, fuck you.

"You just keep crying that I have hurt the Clubs feelings by having a life outside of this forum, lol." Your words just sunk your own ship, yet again. Experience dear boy, experience. Something you keep bragging about but are showing just how little you really have.

I see, I see... Well perhaps if I live long enough, Ill come to realize that you are correct, and Ill blindly adhere to your neutered magian Satanism, where the Ego is bad, indulgence is wrong, and the forging of personal standards is childish. ... I think not ...

You should seriously think about how you just used the "owner of this site" as a barrier for yourself. I don't have to "attempt" to have you removed. Your own actions will do that nicely. Please feel free to continue.

Well to clear that up, anyone here can go read the other post, and see that I said as much, in response to your tone, in which you sort of assumed to speak for the Club as a whole, stating that NOONE wants me here. I was just pointing out that I have friends here too. I'm not hiding behind anyone. But its nice of you to ride Morgan's coattails like that.

It's incredible how many of us can respond to you without using childish name calling or telling you to go die/kill yourself and yet, here lately you just can't resist. Can you? And you want to call who childish?

"You talk too much."

Well, if your going to tell me what to think, how to think it, why to think it, and where... I see no reason that you should not instruct me as to what terminology to use as well... lolz Fuck off Nyte. Many others here dislike me, but at least they have something to contribute.

#61871 - 11/26/11 04:55 PM Re: Interrogistic Symbolism [Re: Interrogist]
Nyte Offline

Loc: Ohio
Ya know what's really cool about all of that? None of it fucking mattered because you've all ready dumped your bag of tricks all over on the table! It was fun watching your panties get all in a twist though.

I won't be wasting any more time on you Windbagist. I've got more important things to do...ya know, like life.

#61872 - 11/26/11 04:59 PM Re: Interrogistic Symbolism [Re: Nyte]
Interrogist Offline

Ya know what's really cool about all of that? None of it fucking mattered because you've all ready dumped your bag of tricks all over on the table! It was fun watching your panties get all in a twist though.

I won't be wasting any more time on you Windbagist. I've got more important things to do...ya know, like life.

Enjoy living it Nyte, this is your 5th post in which you have contributed nothing... I can count too.

#61873 - 11/26/11 05:08 PM Re: Interrogistic Symbolism [Re: Interrogist]
Dimitri Offline
stalker

Quote:
Nyte, Id like to thank you this third time around, for serving as a prime example of that which I find sickening about Satanism.

If you find it that sickening, why go to Satanic boards in the first place? You have always been free to leave and/or even turn down presumed requests of joining a board.

Quote:
You slander me and say that My Ego is to big and I that I think to much of myself, well, what the fuck is it that you believe the ego to be.

There are reasons one can have a huge ego. One is being the better expert on a subject, the other one is taking false authority on a subject by being (less)(un)educated. The latter one is mostly frowned upon and easily spotted.

Quote:
You even go so far as to call my Wordperss a "brag book". You'd be surprised how many of your chummy Club buddies have a Wordperss telling the world to go fuck itself, and elaborating on how and why, and what, they aim to accomplish. Funny how only mine is a "brag book". Where is your Wordperss, give me a link, I mean surly if your going to attack my thoughts and my blog, you must have a better blog with better thoughts? Else you are talking out of your ass... AGAIN. Interrogate that bitch, and get off my nuts.

Here you go, hiding behind others to justify your actions. "I have and they too, why am I being critised?". It's simple, others also have their ideas being questioned but at least manage to have their shit sorted out. As far as I read your responses you hide behind others while trying to call them out. Perhaps a bit of focus on your own ideas (and my advice from a few pages ago) getting some experience first?

Quote:
But its nice of you to ride Morgan's coattails like that.

She's a moderator here with the duty to spank the naughty boys and girls... xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Edited by Morgan (11/26/11 10:40 PM)
Edit Reason: edited/added xxxxx etc.

#61877 - 11/26/11 05:53 PM Re: Interrogistic Symbolism [Re: Dimitri]
Morgan Offline
Princess of Hell
stalker

Loc: New York City
Third warning Kiddies....

In general, stop the personal attacks, and stay on topic.

Holding up members here as a shield to be used in arguments is stupid. We have in the past banned, demoted, and given time out to people who do this.

Dimitri, don't be an idiot, leave my boobs out of your exchanges. People have been banned for that kinda shit.

Morgan

#61880 - 11/26/11 07:10 PM Re: Interrogistic Symbolism [Re: Morgan]
thedeadidea Offline

Sometimes that which seems complicated, obscure and blurred has in fact no mystery to it at all.
#61882 - 11/26/11 10:08 PM Re: Interrogistic Symbolism [Re: Apeynon]
Khk Offline

Originally Posted By: Apeynon
[quote=Khk] so Tao is abstracting itself. How do you explain that to me - without using abstracts? Go ahead - explain it, without using any words.

Since it seems you cannot or are unwilling to define or explain what you mean by abstractions and abstracts, and compare your definition with that of others, such as that given by Long/Myatt, this really is quite funny.

+O+ Anything anyone considers a definition is to me an abstraction in itself. Words are corrupted by being abstractions of an essence, as I have already said, and cannot help the matter one iota. +O+

Which explains my lack of recent replies. Merely stating as you did "that some things cannot be explained" is quite frankly not good enough considering how you continue to use the term 'abstraction' as a sort of weapon in reply.

+O+ Ignorance I think would cover that, and your deafening reliance on intellect to percieve. The term/word/concept 'abstraction' is also an abstraction. Anything a human does to percieve the black clay is an abstraction. +O+

One might suggest in the nicest possible way that you go back to your drawing board and construct an ontology which rationally explains 'abstractions', reality, existence, perception, language, words, blah blah blah - and then argue why according to your ontology such things as the ONA and 'the acausal' (as defined by the ONA) are 'abstractions'.

+O+ I could give you quotes from Naos and Hostia. How about that? +O+

Until then, it seems to me - and no personal offense intended - all this amounts to is just undefined words bandied about on the internet in some sort of adversarial way.

+O+ Why do people keep saying 'no offense' to me? The way I see it everything is just noise bandied about - including all this talk, of abstracts, and the ignorant statement that ONA doesn't use them when quite clearly, it does and must. +O+

#61883 - 11/26/11 10:11 PM Re: Interrogistic Symbolism [Re: Diavolo]
Khk Offline

So yes the moment we communicate, even with ourselves, we abstract.

+O+ Exactly my point. And that's all I was trying to say. And thus because we do this, ONA, high and mighty as it thinks itself above the process, abstracts to, they must, whether they want to admit it, or not. +O+

But what are we gonna do? Quit communicating?

+O+ That is a secondary point which follows on from the first - it should not be confused with the issue at hand - which is DO we abstract. SHOULD we abstract is another matter. +O+

D.

#61884 - 11/26/11 10:13 PM Re: Interrogistic Symbolism [Re: Interrogist]
Khk Offline

"I do not take part in mundane celebrations any more than I must"

+O+ @ Interrogist - You know the Internet is a mundane celebration, right? lol +O+

#61886 - 11/26/11 10:21 PM Re: Interrogistic Symbolism [Re: Khk]
Morgan Offline
Princess of Hell
stalker

Loc: New York City
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blind_men_and_an_elephant

Rumi, the 13th Century Persian poet and teacher of Sufism, included it in his Masnavi. In his retelling, "The Elephant in the Dark", some Hindus bring an elephant to be exhibited in a dark room. A number of men touch and feel the elephant in the dark and, depending upon where they touch it, they believe the elephant to be like a water spout (trunk), a fan (ear), a pillar (leg) and a throne (back). Rumi uses this story as an example of the limits of individual perception:

The sensual eye is just like the palm of the hand. The palm has not the means of covering the whole of the beast.[6]

M

#61887 - 11/26/11 10:34 PM Re: Interrogistic Symbolism [Re: Dimitri]
Interrogist Offline

Originally Posted By: Dimitri
If you find it that sickening, why go to Satanic boards in the first place? You have always been free to leave and/or even turn down presumed requests of joining a board.

Indeed, you are correct Sir, and likewise I am free to stay. You reading is rather selective, as I have stated before that, for some time I did think of myself as a Satanist, however, as I developed in philosophy and methodology, I gained standards which prevent me from using the Satanic symbology, the archetype, to represent the human aspect of my nature. I also addressed my respect for the Satanic and Atheistic communities, as being the only philosophical challenges to my personal system.

There are reasons one can have a huge ego. One is being the better expert on a subject, the other one is taking false authority on a subject by being (less)(un)educated. The latter one is mostly frowned upon and easily spotted.

I see. I have made no claim to grand knowledge however, as I realize that I have much to learn in a great many fields. You may notice that I often invite criticism be it in agreement or disagreement. All such criticism is education, and I seek it in all honesty. What I do is make my own way, according to my personal standards, and some mistakenly take it for pomp or false authority, which it is not... yet ;\)

Here you go, hiding behind others to justify your actions. "I have and they too, why am I being criticized?". It's simple, others also have their ideas being questioned but at least manage to have their shit sorted out. As far as I read your responses you hide behind others while trying to call them out. Perhaps a bit of focus on your own ideas (and my advice from a few pages ago) getting some experience first?

No, I'm sick of having to make the same statement ten times here... I made that response to Nyte who spoke as though she were the voice of the Club. That statement aimed to bring her down a notch, and let her know that I know people as well. No need for everyone to have hissyfit of that.

She's a moderator here with the duty to spank the naughty boys and girls... xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Morgan? Meh... She's a kitty cat.

Edited by Morgan (11/26/11 10:41 PM)
Edit Reason: edited/added xxxx etc.

Page 15 of 23 « First<1314151617>Last »

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.029 seconds of which 0.004 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.