Page 3 of 4 <1234>
Topic Options
#6539 - 03/28/08 01:53 PM Re: Video Games [Re: DistroyA]
gods418 Offline
stranger

Should I get "Rainbow Six" or Halo 3" first? I've got a family to feed, I can't get both!

dont worry sinistar we can download them for free, i have dl r6vegas already and the crack is working fine, waiting for halo 3 now....

#6557 - 03/28/08 07:07 PM Re: Video Games [Re: TornadoCreator]
PigFeeder Offline

Loc: Near Montreal, QC
Hmm. I've never really played too many fighting games but I have to admit I really liked playing Tekken 4. Since I was young I liked playing fightingtype games, but always had trouble finding a good one. I liked the newer mortal Kombat's as well.

#7035 - 04/02/08 07:40 AM Re: Video Games [Re: PigFeeder]
PigFeeder Offline

I don't know, personally I would go with Halo 3. The Rainbow Six product line was never really appealing to me though. I have Halo 3 and I find it fun to play quite often. Good game to have friends over, drink up and play Halo 3.

#7047 - 04/02/08 10:24 AM Re: Video Games [Re: PigFeeder]
TornadoCreator Offline

Loc: No Fixed Address
Halo 3 is a great game, especially if you have friends who like to compete. Team mode etc. can be fun. However I think the Rainbow 6 is an all round better one player game and it's quite the "more of the same" than Halo often seems to be.

#7110 - 04/03/08 04:40 AM Re: Video Games [Re: DistroyA]
Nubeth666 Offline
stranger

Loc: san diego
Hello video game junkies have i got the game for you! This game is called life the most hardest game of them all to figure out but th most easiest to play! Well enough of that shit that was my sense of humour going wild. I own a x-box only because im to broke to update to the 360. my favirote games are any nba live games pretty much ne sport games but nba live is #1 in my book. Next to that is any shoot em up third person view, my favirote Doom3 the fucking scariest game I have ever played thats why it is so cool.

#7111 - 04/03/08 04:50 AM Re: Video Games [Re: Nubeth666]
Sinistar Offline

Loc: New York City
I always try to keep up with "NBA Live" and I started with it since "Sega Genesis" back in '95. I hate the new free throw shooting system though. Maybe it's because I still don't get it. The 2K series gave Live a run for it's money for a little while during the Dreamcast days. I actually didn't buy Live '00 and '01 because I was busy messing around with 2K and 2K1.

Gods 418 - I'm not the expert on that type of stuff. If you are, more power to you, Kuya.

#7138 - 04/03/08 04:55 PM Re: Video Games [Re: Sinistar]
Nubeth666 Offline
stranger

Loc: san diego
I myself am more of an nba live game fan the the traditional sport itself. Simply because i can orchestrate my players to do realistic nba moves all at ht e tip of my fingers. i own nba live o6 for the x box and wish to update to o8 when my finances are situated. I always wanted to play in the nba but not athletic enough but have good knowledgw of the sport itself that why nba live is tne best and most realistic b-ball game out there.

#7179 - 04/04/08 01:33 PM Re: Video Games [Re: Nubeth666]
PigFeeder Offline

Personally, I've always hated sport games. Any sport of any kind except the whole otny hawk series. I like the skateboarding games. I got the special edititon of Tony hawks american wasteland signed by pro skaters. I love the game. I have pretty much every one from after tony hawk 3 lol.

I was more into RPG's like Final Fantasy, Dragon Warriors/Quest, I liked Kingdom Hearts 1-2 Lol.I also liked games like Silent hill and Resident Evil but I used to get so jumpy lmao. Never played those at 2 am on a stormy night with the sound blasted again. >_>

#7245 - 04/05/08 01:56 PM Re: Video Games [Re: PigFeeder]
reverand Offline
stranger

Loc: London, Ontario Canada
Final Fantasy 7 definately changed my opinion of the RPG. Ever since I have been addicted to the entire series.
Lately I can't get into anything else but Guitar Hero and Rock Band. It was the perfect way to introduce my daughter to the very basics of keeping time and now I have her into playing guitar, which is just amazing.
There's nothing better then sitting around with the guys having some beers and playing some NHL 2008, some of these guys get real upset when they lose and that is the funnest part of the game- watching a grown man have a hissy fit like a child.

#7247 - 04/05/08 02:38 PM Re: Video Games [Re: reverand]
TornadoCreator Offline

Loc: No Fixed Address
I agree, the hissy fit is probably one of the most entertaining things about gaming.

As for Final Fantasy, I never understood why everyone raved about 7 so much. It was a very good game yes, but the storyline was convoluted, hard to follow, rather boring in places, extremely drawn out and many of the characters where exceptionally difficult to like, or rather 1 dimensional. By the time you get half way through the game to explain the plot to someone would take hours, would confuse them and you and would be astoundingly boring. The few things it did have going for it however was despite being a little excessively repetitive in places, the game was extremely long, with more than 100 hours of gameplay easily and it was actually fun. My basic opinion of FF7 though is it's a great game but not quite the solid gold that people often made it out to be. (I preferred FF8).

#7249 - 04/05/08 03:21 PM Re: Video Games [Re: gods418]
ballbreaker Offline

Loc: Toronto, Canada
You should get neither. Go to your local video game store and pick up a copy of Call of Duty 4 instead.
#7250 - 04/05/08 03:48 PM Re: Video Games [Re: ballbreaker]
PigFeeder Offline

Very true, Call Of Duty 4 was simply amazing. I have that one and I really enjoyed it. ;D

#7316 - 04/06/08 03:13 PM Re: Video Games [Re: ballbreaker]
DistroyA Offline

Loc: Mansfield, Nottinghamshire, UK
 Originally Posted By: ballbreaker
You should get neither. Go to your local video game store and pick up a copy of Call of Duty 4 instead.

Or get the Doom Collection. Better games all round. =P

On a serious note, the Halo series, in my opinion, is a very average, boring FPS series. Nothing to shout about. I remember playing the demo of the first game, and I hated it. As for the Rainbow Six games, they're sub par in my opinion. About the same as the Medal of Honour series and any FPS out there based on WW2 or recent wars.

However, one of the most recent war related FPS games that I personally enjoyed was Resistance: Fall of Man. Very unique, and twists the plot of history a wee bit. Enough to get me interested.

But there ya, go, that's my opinion. Play whatever you want to. After all, it's your choice.

#7321 - 04/06/08 03:53 PM Re: Video Games [Re: DistroyA]
PigFeeder Offline

Ehh, I personally didn't like the Doom collection too much. For a good scare I went with the Reseident Evil collection. I actually liked Medal Of Honour. Lol. I liked the one man war games. I also liked Tom Clancy's: Ghost Recon. It was a fun play with good tecnology. The sole thing I disliked was the need for teams and such. You can play a total of 6 men and two teams.

#7328 - 04/06/08 04:34 PM Re: Video Games [Re: PigFeeder]
Isaak w shipley Offline

Loc: Tenneessee
Bloodrayne is pretty impulsive,and fun.
Page 3 of 4 <1234>

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.032 seconds of which 0.011 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.