Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#6277 - 03/23/08 09:50 PM Holland vs. The Koran: Geert Wilders Interview
Equilibrio Offline
pledge

Loc: Missouri
American internet company Network Solutions has suspended the account of popular Dutch member of Parliament Geert Wilders who is planning on releasing a self-produced anti-Koran film on his website. Wilders has been a harsh critic of Islam and the Islamization of The Netherlands. Network Solutions is reviewing whether or not the content of Wilders' website violates its acceptable use policy.

Here is an interesting FoxNews interview with Wilders about his movie.

Edited by Equilibrio (03/23/08 09:57 PM)

#6283 - 03/23/08 11:38 PM Re: Holland vs. The Koran: Geert Wilders Interview [Re: Equilibrio]
Meq Offline
Banned

Yes, 'political correctness' is a real pain in the ass.
Yes, Islam is a serious problem for the West.

But is it really worth putting your life in danger over?
People like him are at risk of genuine martyrhood in the name of their cause.
Not that such martyrdom may not be necessary (I'm not getting into that)... but personally, I'll leave the martyrdom to the Muslims, and adopt some diplomatic tact in the name of self-preservation.

I am intellectually opposed to Islam. Its core tenets are not only a threat to civilisation, they are based on sophistry and illusion to a degree which greatly impedes rational thought.

Having said that, I have decided that it is more prudent to save 'calling a spade a spade' for those occasions which are unlikely to (credibly) threaten my life.
Such as, for example, not on national television...

#6309 - 03/24/08 12:05 PM Re: Holland vs. The Koran: Geert Wilders Interview [Re: Meq]
Asmedious Moderator Offline

Loc: New York
 Quote:
People like him are at risk of genuine martyrhood in the name of their cause.
The way that I see it, Islam is my enemy, because it seeks to rule me. Although, I may be a quivering coward, like most of you, and would not likely put my yellow hide in danger, I have a great amount of respect for people, such as the truly liberated gentleman in this video, who will.

It is people like him, who through out history, have risked EVERYTHING, for cowards like us, to have the freedoms which we enjoy, and often take for granted.

While we posture, and ramble on about what great free thinkers we are, people like him, stand up and do!
We sit in our little prison comfort zones in our homes, hiding behind a computer screen, using an anonymous screen name, spewing forth our opinionated bullshit against people who are safe to attack verbally, such as the delusional Christian flock, because we know that aside from words as their weapons, they will not fight back in a way which might truly put our cowardly assess in danger.

We may even applaud a maggot coward, who pisses in a jar, and places a crucifix in it, claiming that it is art, and he is exercising his freedom of expression. I would like to see this “free spirit” do the same thing with the Koran, and then show his face in a public exhibition with his art work. That piece of shit, is no more of a “free thinker” then most of us cowardly rambling fools. He, like most of us, will speak his mind and “express” him self as long as it is safe or “wise” to do so, while knowing quite well, that all he will get is the approval or disapproval backed up by mere words, from other sniveling cowards.

Yet, when a well spoken, educated, and seemingly intelligent person with a real backbone, speaks up publicly, and says the things that most of this cowardly sheepish world thinks and believes, but are too intimidated to express, we question if he is wise to do so. Yet, most of us great dark mysterious “Satanists,” with our big mouths (open only if it is safe to do so) aren’t even worthy of shining the shoes of a REAL man, such as he.

We hide behind cowardly phrases like “survival is what really matters,” fooling ourselves into believing that to risk life and limb for REAL freedom is foolish, and even “Un-Satanic.”
Yet, Lucifer, the character whom so many of us “free thinkers” emulate, risked everything, including eternal damnation, because he dared to speak up against the most powerful force that (according to the story) has ever existed, when he said “I will not serve or worship you.”

I wonder how many of us would still fool ourselves into believing that we are great “Satanists” while we kissed the feet of a Muslim priest, if it was the politically correct and SAFE thing to do, because in the privacy and safety of our basement, with other cowards, we dared to burn an image of Mohamad in the flame of a black candle. We would strut around in our unholy garbs, congratulating and slapping each other on the back for our “brave and rebellious act,” then, when the sun came up, we would crawl out of the basement, turn east, face Mecca, get on our knees, and bow down to our enemy in pretentious worship with the other sheep.

But oh, we’d still have survived, which of course is the ultimate Satanic act. Right?

Satanists my ass.

Most of us are quivering, frightened sheep like the rest of the world, but with bigger mouths.

#6310 - 03/24/08 01:41 PM Re: Holland vs. The Koran: Geert Wilders Interview [Re: Meq]
Fist Moderator Offline
veteran member

Loc: B'mo Cautious MF
 Quote:

And this is how they seek to win...

Your silence is there greatest weapon.

In the words of great British patriot and friend of the American Revolution, Edmund Burke - "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

Islam will be the death of the West. Either by the ballot box or by the cartrige box, the forces of Islam seek to impose their will on the West.

Ready to cast that BNP vote yet?

#6312 - 03/24/08 02:12 PM Re: Holland vs. The Koran: Geert Wilders Interview [Re: Fist]
Asmedious Moderator Offline

Loc: New York
 Quote:
Islam will be the death of the West. Either by the ballot box or by the cartrige box,

I love that expression. It is so very true...and it rhymes ;\)

#6496 - 03/27/08 06:41 PM Re: Holland vs. The Koran: Geert Wilders Interview [Re: Asmedious]
Equilibrio Offline
pledge

Loc: Missouri
Well, the film is out on the net now. It's a decent piece of propaganda. It will be interesting to see what effect it has on the Netherlands both in terms of public reaction and Islamist revenge. Anyone want to wager on how many jihads are issued because of this?

Here's the film:

#6511 - 03/27/08 09:28 PM Re: Holland vs. The Koran: Geert Wilders Interview [Re: Equilibrio]
LUCIFERIFIC Offline

Loc: CA
 Originally Posted By: Equilibrio
Well, the film is out on the net now. It's a decent piece of propaganda. It will be interesting to see what effect it has on the Netherlands both in terms of public reaction and Islamist revenge. Anyone want to wager on how many jihads are issued because of this?

Here's the film:

I have an emergency Quran just in case and a towel.
Actually I would rather kill myself than be muslim.
But its survival of the fittest, and neither America or Satanism is fit enough to stand against their fanaticism, and its not going to go anywhere. All we can do as Satanists is talk shit about them and hide in our pretend Elitism until the day they come for us, cuz we sure as hell aren't going to do anything about it... since Satanism breeds solitary creatures who are against focused cohesive effort - which is what makes them what they are.

When one of them blows themselves up they do it for Allah, and their people, because it is all they can do against a economic and military giant like the West. And they are heros.

If I were to blow myself up, Satanists would call me a dumb ass; but would i even think about blowing myself up for my "Satanic" people?... have you seen the demographics of Satanism? Fuck that shit.

Kayla

~~352~~

#6516 - 03/27/08 10:18 PM Re: Holland vs. The Koran: Geert Wilders Interview [Re: Equilibrio]
Meq Offline
Banned

I know English is not this guy's first language... but to describe Islamic culture as 'retarded' is an unfortunate choice of words.
He seemed to be using the term in the literal sense of 'less evolved' (in terms of Western Enlightenment values), rather than the colloquial sense of 'fucking stupid'.

I wonder how many people hearing this would interpret this comment in the colloquial sense, creating more hostility than necessary? \:D

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  Woland, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, TV is God, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.021 seconds of which 0.001 seconds were spent on 21 queries. Zlib compression disabled.