Page 1 of 5 12345>
Topic Options
#6333 - 03/24/08 11:59 PM wha 'tis yo' opinion on aliens...?
alazathor Offline
lurker

let's see...
aliens. i always thought they never existed.
until recently...when my father dearest decided to get into all the shit about the end of the world and how the reptilians are taking over...
oh, and how there's been aliens communicating with certain people around the world at different times in history...
mmhmm. it's the start of an interesting time, my good friends.
the spelling may not be correct but the pleiadians (the good aliens) are trying to help the human race to counter the shit that's going to happen in the near future. and the reptilians (obviously the bad ones) are down under and trying to fuck up society and rule once more...
unfortunately, i don't know what to believe...
i know i'm not going to believe ANYTHING until i get to see those aliens up close and personal.

what do you think?

#6336 - 03/25/08 12:38 AM Re: wha 'tis yo' opinion on aliens...? [Re: alazathor]
Octavius Offline

Loc: Left the party
Feed your alien curiosity with the Raelian movement: http://www.rael.org/

Personally, I believe it's bull. Nibiru and Phaeton theories are easily dismissible. There are certainly mysteries in this world and beyond, but "aliens visiting earth" is just not a viable answer.

#6338 - 03/25/08 12:45 AM Re: wha 'tis yo' opinion on aliens...? [Re: alazathor]
rob_church Offline

Loc: alberta , canada
i read bringers of the dawn many many many moons ago that was also about the pleiadians, their was another book (earth something) if i remember right.but any ways all i remember about that book was how it talked of it being coded meant to unlock pieces of your subconscious memory and that cats where really the watchers evaluating our progress and evolution the spies if you will but that all i remember was a long long time ago .i did feel almost high after reading it thought witch was quite weird.

#6343 - 03/25/08 01:20 AM Re: wha 'tis yo' opinion on aliens...? [Re: rob_church]
PigFeeder Offline

Loc: Near Montreal, QC
I dunno. I will say I'm pretty sleptical about the whole subject of aliens. I mean, I can kinda see that alien visitation to earth could be true. But the whole topic of alien guardian and watchers is pretty wacked out in my opinion.

#6345 - 03/25/08 01:38 AM Re: wha 'tis yo' opinion on aliens...? [Re: PigFeeder]
TheMask Offline

Oh, i believe in aliens. Its pretty simple-minded to think that we are completely alone in this big universe.

When it comes to evil and good aliens it is an interesting subject but i mostly just believe that they may exist. Im not that read up on alien politics.

Btw, heres a video of a supposed Grey sitting in a chair.
http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=LSVbwgTKE6s

Its kind of spooky. Greys are a bit scary.
Do you think the video is real or fake?

#6351 - 03/25/08 08:17 AM Re: wha 'tis yo' opinion on aliens...? [Re: TheMask]
alazathor Offline
lurker

haha. i'm not sure.
it looks kinda fake but so does almost every alien video on youtube...that, i've seen anyway...
:\

#6353 - 03/25/08 08:55 AM Re: wha 'tis yo' opinion on aliens...? [Re: alazathor]
MaggotFaceMoe Offline

Loc: Finland
Well it's funny that they should actually look like the commercial aliens we see on posters and the X-files...
To even consider that an alien on youtube could be real is beyond ridiculous...

I'm not saying they don't exist, but even with their supposed advanced technology it would be quite unprobable that they would just pay a visit to us an be off again. Our satellites and such haven't found a single planet nor a suitable galaxy where life could prosper, and even from them it would take hundreds of lifetimes to travel.

But if it's on the internet, I guess it's got to be real.

#6368 - 03/25/08 05:30 PM Re: wha 'tis yo' opinion on aliens...? [Re: MaggotFaceMoe]
Pan420 Offline
pledge

Loc: New Mexico
Well I have to have scientific proof that life exsits beyond our realm, thats just the way I am on every subject. Other than than I can't deny the notion that 'alien' life may exsist. I have many vidoes and books on alien encounters and theories. The whole topic was a hobby of my late grandmother. Her and I would watch every new 'caught on tape alien blah blah blah', and to tell you the truth I want to believe that the footage was authentic, but come on independence day had good graphics too. I have sat up late at night and watched the skies and actually made myself a little transistor radio trying to convince myself that this thing is true. But all I ever did was made myself think that I heard or saw things that in reality were not even there. When some on wants to believe something hard enough they can. Just believe in what you believe in. For me I really don't know what to believe. But if aliens are real than I hope that they have some form of higher intelligence, cause I have some questions that I want answers to.

"Use your fist and not your mouth",
Marilyn Manson

#6394 - 03/26/08 12:03 AM Re: wha 'tis yo' opinion on aliens...? [Re: alazathor]
LUCIFERIFIC Offline

Loc: CA
 Originally Posted By: alazathor
let's see...
until recently...when my father dearest decided to get into all the shit about the end of the world and how the reptilians are taking over...
oh, and how there's been aliens communicating with certain people around the world at different times in history...
the spelling may not be correct but the pleiadians (the good aliens) are trying to help the human race to counter the shit that's going to happen in the near future. and the reptilians (obviously the bad ones) are down under and trying to fuck up society and rule once more...
i know i'm not going to believe ANYTHING until i get to see those aliens up close and personal.

what do you think?

My grandma told me yesterday that if I had nothing nice to say to people that I shouldn't say anything at all, so I won't talk about how slightly insane your dad sounds for her sake... god bless her heart. I love you granny.

Well see first we were made in Gods image. So obviously we're special in some way... So we thought ourselves to be the center of this world...

then these these guys discovered other planets besides the earth... but we were still special... we were at the center of this system of planets.

Then some guys discovered that the sun was at the center... but we were still special... we were the center of the universe.

Then the universe got really big, our galaxy ended up being some random galaxy out of billions, and our planet was this piece a shit one way out at the galactic rim... and everything is BIG!

Oh... but we're still special, cuz since the universe is so big, there are other life forms. Yes, and there are intelligent aliens in our own galaxies... of course... AND!... They give a shit about us! I mean who wouldn't, shit? Here's this island planet out in the middle of nowhere galactica, and all the natives have been doing since they were on this island planet were slaughter and kill each other.

That's like some advanced civilization like America in the 50's deciding: "Dude, i got an idea... lets use about 2 billion dollars, utilize a shit load of man power, and build a really super advanced air craft... then we fly it across 3000 miles of ocean, and visit that little backwards island Borneo... you know, the one with the wild head hunting natives and cannibals."

Sure Reptilians from Zeta Reticuli have left their star system to take over the earth; and some where far away in the Pleiadies beautiful aliens really give a shit about us because we're soo special, and these aliens have nothing else better to do with there time except to conspire against humanity or altruistically wanna love us, cuddle, and save us from 2012.

P.S.

Did you know the first report of a UFO siting ever made was misreported?

The reporter wrote down that the witness saw something like a saucer flying in the air; when the witness said he had seen something crescent shaped skipping across the air like a rock thrown across the surface of a lake...

Funny how ever since this initial report all those aliens went back home to rebuild their fucking space crafts to fit the reporters misrepresented writings.

Edited by LUCIFERIFIC (03/26/08 12:12 AM)

~~352~~

#6397 - 03/26/08 01:06 AM Re: wha 'tis yo' opinion on aliens...? [Re: alazathor]
TheMask Offline

haha. i'm not sure.
it looks kinda fake but so does almost every alien video on youtube...that, i've seen anyway...
:\

Most people on a different forum about UFO's labeled the video as fake. It looked quite authentic tho.

#6407 - 03/26/08 04:02 AM Re: wha 'tis yo' opinion on aliens...? [Re: alazathor]
TornadoCreator Offline

Loc: No Fixed Address
let's see...

what do you think?

I think you're delusional like everyone else who has their crack-pot religious ideas. These alien conspiracy theories are insulting to anyone of intelligence.

Aliens I think exist, there are plenty of planets capable of sustaining life in our galaxy we just need to investigate them. Whether any will have intelligent life that is capable of intersteller or even intergalactic travel is something we've yet to find out but I won't rule it out as possible.

It is still a debated scientific point as to whether we already found alien life on Europa (one of the moons of the gas giants, I think Saturns moon, but I may be mistaken). It is a multicellular creautre, similar to some of out complex bacteria. Some scientists argue that we contaminated the samples from the probe, others say the creatures where from the samples. These are however entirely new microbes so if they are not alien they are at least a new species.
That aside they're far from intelligent alien life. They've yet to become insects in the evolutionary pattern.

#6411 - 03/26/08 11:06 AM Re: wha 'tis yo' opinion on aliens...? [Re: TornadoCreator]
ta2zz Offline
veteran member

Loc: Connecticut

Greetings,

let's see...

Does your father believe in god? If so ask him where is gods place in these alien affairs… If he can believe in a god also realize that belief in anything make believe is possible after that…

When I was a young man I myself was fascinated with the possibilities of alien life and visitors… As I got older I have come to the realization that if we did capture something you and me are not in the need to know so I doubt we will ever get answers… Unless of course something were to happen on a scale that could not be hidden…

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally Posted By: LUCIFERIFIC
That's like some advanced civilization like America in the 50's deciding: "Dude, i got an idea... lets use about 2 billion dollars, utilize a shit load of man power, and build a really super advanced air craft... then we fly it across 3000 miles of ocean, and visit that little backwards island Borneo... you know, the one with the wild head hunting natives and cannibals."

We would have done it if we believed that we were alone on the planet would we not? We spend billions of dollars on space probes, planetary missions, and planetary satellites… If we knew there was life lets say as advanced as the common rat heck even an earthworm (would that be planetworm)or ant… You be sure there would be billions of dollars used to study them…

Also putting the human perspective on something as such is more proof that we humans think we are so important… Who in the hell cannot say that aliens grow their ships or even are the ships themselves? When speculating such things it is best to throw out the box…

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally Posted By: TornadoCreator
I think you're delusional like everyone else who has their crack-pot religious ideas. These alien conspiracy theories are insulting to anyone of intelligence.

It is amusing at times watching humans, more so when they are not threatening my space… I see no insult in knowing that people believe that the reptiles are here… Some believe they see god others demons… I will admit that the reptile thing is a bit overblown but that is due to YouTube … Cannot you see the split pupils on that grainy YouTube video?

In fact I almost replied first I was simply going to say “Too much YouTube” but decided to wait for more meat…

Originally Posted By: TornadoCreator
It is still a debated scientific point as to whether we already found alien life on Europa (one of the moons of the gas giants, I think Saturns moon, but I may be mistaken). It is a multicellular creautre, similar to some of out complex bacteria. Some scientists argue that we contaminated the samples from the probe, others say the creatures where from the samples. These are however entirely new microbes so if they are not alien they are at least a new species.

This is insulting to those of intelligence at least to me… To sit there and state you might be wrong and continue to write as if you knew, without any research into the subject of which you speak…

Could you point me to something proving that we even had a probe return from Europa?

Could you point me to this so called discovery of a new multi-celled microbe from any planet other than earth please…

My cousin shot this website at me 3 or 4 years ago… He had posted a link to it on the last version of this site… It is an interesting read and a fun story… I will link to it as entertainment material only…

The Sin of the Gods

Enjoy

~T~

#6435 - 03/26/08 07:50 PM Re: wha 'tis yo' opinion on aliens...? [Re: ta2zz]
Morgan Offline
Princess of Hell
stalker

Loc: New York City
Honestly, think about it.

If there were smart Aliens, why the hell would they want to come here? Its a violent, backward, ignorant, primitive type planet. We dont get along, have too many diseases, and the weather sucks.

I dont think they would have any use for us other than hunting, slave labor, or maybe some form of sex. I sure as shit don't think that they would "save" us from ourselves.

Morg

#6441 - 03/26/08 09:48 PM Re: wha 'tis yo' opinion on aliens...? [Re: ta2zz]
LUCIFERIFIC Offline

Loc: CA
 Originally Posted By: ta2zz
Who in the hell cannot say that aliens grow their ships or even are the ships themselves? When speculating such things it is best to throw out the box…

~T~

These were very interesting things you brought up Tats. See, I'm open minded. Lets say they either grew their ships, or like Drunvalo Melchizedek knew how to make "Merkabas" (space ships)...

How would they get here? How do you cross all those lights years fast enough?

We have spent billions of dollars sending our crappy satellites and rovers to different planets trying to find life due to that curiousity which we all have about what life is, and if we are alone, and one day if one of our probes did find an intelligent civilizations here's how it would go...

The Global Space Agency would immediately send out someone or someway to say hello and we'd say to them: "Holy shit guys, we've been looking for you... boy, it great to know we're not alone... whats that??? You guys have anvanced antigravity technology and have given up wars for a 1000 year cuz you guys are evolved?..."

Then we'd go civilize their people. Treat them like shit because they have purple skin and worship some crazy god. Then we'll commit genocide; like how we did to the natives of America, Canada, and Australia; we'd take their technology; and open up Wal Marts.

But what do these supposed aliens do? They cross trillions of lights years to get to the earth, and stay long enough for some crack head to see their ship, then vanish just before anyone can take a picture? Are they bored teenage aliens that stole their parents ship to play games with us?

And who made them? Did they evolve? Do planets everywhere just randomly evolve intelligent organisms? Because if they do then maybe life didn't just accidentally happen here on earth. It would mean their must be some universal law somewhere that generates life under favorable conditions, and then evolve that life into an intelligent species.

And if they are out there, then why can't we hear them? We've been listening for at least 20 years.

I can't at this moment right now think of an organism here on earth that does not compete and or exploit its enviornment and or other organisms for its own benefit.

It would be naive to think that we or NASA just sent those probes out there just to find aliens life and just to say HI GUY! Lets not forget we're human - you know - the same species that gave birth to Pol Pot, the Inquisition, the dark ages, Hitler...

Aliens may exists; but they have not been here. Because they are living organisms and also follow the same laws of nature, and if they we're here, we'd know... in a way like Iraq knows America is in their country.

Concidering how old this universe is (8-10 billion or more?) one would think that this would give one planet out there enough time to have evolved an intelligent race long before the earth even began having life on it. In time these ancient alient civilizations, even after 100 years of a state of technological advancement would begun to leave their world to explore their moons... how would these civilizations be after 100,000 years?

They would have seeded every star system near their mother star with their people, and would have surrounded their worlds with space cities... NOISE... like radiowaves... electrical heat... They would have also been curious about weather life existed on other planets... and would have at least sent a probe to star systems beyond their reach. We have already. We've already sent a probe towards Alpha Centauri (it'll take about 50,000 years... but it will get there).

Why are we still alone? Where is the noise. It's been billions and billions of years.

Edited by LUCIFERIFIC (03/26/08 10:00 PM)

~~352~~

#6444 - 03/26/08 10:31 PM Re: wha 'tis yo' opinion on aliens...? [Re: Morgan]
ta2zz Offline
veteran member

Loc: Connecticut

Originally Posted By: Morgan
If there were smart Aliens, why the hell would they want to come here? Its a violent, backward, ignorant, primitive type planet. We dont get along, have too many diseases, and the weather sucks.

All from a human perspective… True that the quest for knowledge may also be a human endeavor also…

Originally Posted By: Morgan
I dont think they would have any use for us other than hunting, slave labor, or maybe some form of sex. I sure as shit don't think that they would "save" us from ourselves.

Funny those subjects are covered in that story I linked to…

~T~

Page 1 of 5 12345>

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.029 seconds of which 0.002 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.