Page 3 of 5 <12345>
Topic Options
#6664 - 03/29/08 08:14 PM Re: Bring me aliens humans suck... [Re: LUCIFERIFIC]
Kon Offline
pledge

Loc: Berlin, Germany
There is? I've yet to see this galaxy of liberating libation fluids, I'd probably drink myself to the closest comatose state I could while I still had the power to laugh at death as I passed it by.

#6666 - 03/29/08 08:19 PM Re: Bring me aliens humans suck... [Re: Kon]
fakepropht Moderator Offline
Big Slick

Loc: Texas
Get your own alcohol galaxy. This one is mine.

#6668 - 03/29/08 08:25 PM Re: Bring me aliens humans suck... [Re: fakepropht]
Kon Offline
pledge

Loc: Berlin, Germany
Sounds like the prayer of a dying human to me, here let me help you. Unless you think a galaxy is something a typical quart of liquor holds inside?

pray for death, when you're there send me a postcard ;\) I'll be back to flirt with it.

#6673 - 03/29/08 09:00 PM Re: Bring me aliens humans suck... [Re: Kon]
fakepropht Moderator Offline
Big Slick

Loc: Texas
You know you're a drunk when.....

You try to buddy up to the arresting officer by offering him a drink from the open container between your knees.

“Taking the edge off” usually means waking up on your lawn.

You’ve stopped drinking, but only when you’re asleep.

You receive divorce papers from your liver and it wants full custody of the kidneys.

Your streetside recycling company has to bring an extra truck.

Your liver has a restraining order on you.

You show up to brewery tours wearing fins and a snorkel.

You’ve put a dozen vampires into A.A.

#6674 - 03/29/08 09:02 PM Re: Bring me aliens humans suck... [Re: TornadoCreator]
ZephyrGirl Offline
R.I.P.

Loc: Adelaide Australia
 Quote:
I encourage others to do the same.

So in the last week, you've threatened to make a list to ignore of people who don't answer your questions how you want them answered, belittled a few people yourself in a very annoying manner, "The members of this forum are likely more intelligent so the rest of this post is likely unneeded but I'll post it anyway." Condescending..."Here is a hint, " also condescending
"I think you're delusional like everyone else who has their crack-pot religious ideas. These alien conspiracy theories are insulting to anyone of intelligence." Have a swipe at someone as you dismiss their opinions completely...should I go on and on like you seems to do.

I mean really 1 or 2 hundred words to say you're not going to argue with Ta2zz anymore whilst still getting your argument in?

So you find me a little abrasive. Good, that's how I really am. Actually most misogynists downright loathe me in the flesh. Why do you keep naming names as in "i find Rob Church and Zeph blah blah blah, you've done so a few times now. I take it you are actively trying to get me involved. Well no worries I'm involved.

This is really starting to get like school. Actually both Lucy and you are not far out of school age and it's blatantly obvious.
Let's get all passive aggressive and make lists of the people we don't like and want to ostracise.

Thankfully Xear didn't make you a moderator and the reason why is obvious. You'd do a crap job at it. Like I would. I'm not here to practise my conflict resolution skills.

In Ta2zz defense (not that he needs it of course), but he does show the majority of people on this site respect. At least as much as you do.

Zeph

#6676 - 03/29/08 10:02 PM Re: Bring me aliens humans suck... [Re: ZephyrGirl]
TornadoCreator Offline

Loc: No Fixed Address
 Originally Posted By: ZephyrGirl

So in the last week, you've threatened to make a list to ignore of people who don't answer your questions how you want them answered, belittled a few people yourself in a very annoying manner

People didn't have to answer the question, they could choose not to post. Remember though, we're talking about a group of Satanists. A group that, by it's very nature, is arrogant, smarmy and self-obsessed. You ask a Satanist a simple question and they will ask you to define a word from the question just to be a fucking ass... I know because I'm one of these people. When I said I would ignore anyone who didn't just answer the fucking question I meant it, because Satanist are the very type of people who would skirt around the question by asking me to "define God", in fact PEOPLE DID THIS ANYWAY!

If you are denying this character trait amongst this group then you need to look closer, or maybe it was just a little bitter to swallow.

I wanted straight answers and made it damn clear I wasn't going to take any bullshit. I said how the members of this forum where intelligent enough to not need the additional comments as a compliment, but put them there anyway for the benefit of the occasional moron that walks into this forum.

You are an intelligent person Zeph and as much as we clash I have respect for you because you show yourself to be an intelligent person. I mean nothing more than what I say, I find you somewhat abrasive at times. Would you rather I lied about this and was accommodating and pleasant like on any other forum filled with people constantly lying to each other or would you rather I treated you with enough respect to openly tell you that you occasionally piss me off?

As for Xear making me a moderator, I wasn't even informed that he was considering it. If I was asked I would probably accept but saying that I have no desire to lord power over people. If I am respected great, if I am not, oh well... their loss. I may dislike the way some people act on this forum, but you'll notice I have said on multiple occasions that I am a supporter of free speech in its truest forum. I consider the implication that I would abuse moderator rights as being an attack on my character, I would say you're better than that Zeph but you've done so a few times now so I'm starting to wonder if you actually are.

And as for bringing up age. I'm 22 next month, I have been living on my own since I was 17. I have experienced plenty of life. Bringing age into these arguments is really rather puerile of you. I thought you judged people based on who they are and their accomplishments, personality and overall demeanour, not how many cycles of the sun their body has been on this rock for.

I am occasionally condescending I will admit, I have been a little overbearing and I can be a harsh in some responses but it's not meant maliciously and I hope people realise this. I say what I think, nothing more, nothing less. Don't like it, don't read it.

#6678 - 03/29/08 10:48 PM Re: Bring me aliens humans suck... [Re: TornadoCreator]
ZephyrGirl Offline
R.I.P.

So why are you having a direct go at Ta2zz for doing the same?

You have just proven my point beautifully for me TC. I couldn't have done it better myself.

ZephyrGirl

#6679 - 03/29/08 10:52 PM Re: Bring me aliens humans suck... [Re: ZephyrGirl]
ta2zz Offline
veteran member

Loc: Connecticut
So why are you having a direct go at Ta2zz for doing the same?

You have just proven my point beautifully for me TC. I couldn't have done it better myself.

ZephyrGirl

mmmmmmmmm....

You cannot hear my words maybe you can hear your own?

Originally Posted By: TornadoCreator
You are offensively condescending ain't you ta2zz? Is there a reason you act like this online?

I say what I think, nothing more, nothing less. Don't like it, don't read it.~TornadoCreator

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Scrap this start over... Thanks Zeph... ;\)

~T~

PS I act like this in person too… It works for me…

#6680 - 03/29/08 10:55 PM Re: Bring me aliens humans suck... [Re: ZephyrGirl]
LUCIFERIFIC Offline

Loc: CA
This thread is more like a bar. We talked about crazy things like aliens; talked about a galaxy made of beer; now there's a bar fight.

I know i'm young, and i know most of my posts are dumb; and i know i'm fresh outa high school. I admit it in different post. I tried to end my feud with Amina because i figure it would stop the thread from growing to a 10 page saga. I didn't intentionally step on anyone's toes. Originally i was trying to support Tats. but at the same time recognizing that TC has nice qualities about him, as most of us here do \:\)

Kayla

Edited by LUCIFERIFIC (03/29/08 11:02 PM)

~~352~~

#6682 - 03/29/08 11:59 PM Scotty, Beam me up... [Re: TornadoCreator]
ta2zz Offline
veteran member

Loc: Connecticut

Bar fight?

The day I cannot question a Satanists integrity on their understanding and practices, intelligently in whatever tone I so choose will be the day I stop posting publicly here…

Perhaps, but it's only ta2zz who I find offensive. Others I find abrasive at times, like rob_church or Zeph but it's just the way they've typed something and can often be attributed to a misunderstanding, misinterpretation or a failure to convey tone thus it can be overlooked as you said. ta2zz isn't like that. He's consistently offensive and abrasive, so as rule eight states "Do not complain about anything to which you need not subject yourself", I'm no longer subjecting myself to ta2zz insults.

You actually broke the rule you quoted posting that…

I'm sure I'll cave eventually and have a go at ta2zz for something... I'm not known for keeping to the Satanic rules particularly well, especially when something I'm passionate about is brought into it, so no panic, the drama won't end entirely.

Bring it… But as I brought it first, you need to address a few of the questions unanswered about your integrity… You are passionate about your integrity are you not TC?

Such as…

Why does someone enhancing their posts with links to pictures, movies, or websites as evidence for the basis of their opinion seem to bother you?

Why do you feel above the need to be asked for proof to your fantastical claims?

Do you understand that with which you label yourself?

Thanks

~T~

To help you understand my mood…

Have a sparkling evening ole' chap…

Just for you LUCI…

Edited by ta2zz (03/30/08 12:10 AM)
Edit Reason: the fat man sings...

#6683 - 03/30/08 12:13 AM Re: Scotty, Beam me up... [Re: ta2zz]
LUCIFERIFIC Offline

Originally Posted By: ta2zz

Just for you LUCI…

LOL... bigaro bigaro. I wonder what you actually look like. I imagine you looking like willy wonka when your doing opera in my head. by the way, that wasn't meant as a disrespectful thing Tats.

\:\) Kayla

~~352~~

#6693 - 03/30/08 01:24 AM Re: Bring me aliens humans suck... [Re: LUCIFERIFIC]
ZephyrGirl Offline
R.I.P.

I wasn't having a go at you Lucy. This isn't an us vs them thing. On reflection there was probably no need to include your name at all. The king and queen of prom thing just put the two of you at school together in my head I guess.

I am also not sticking up for Ta2zz as such, just trying to point out to TC that what annoys him about Ta2zz is something he does also.

Zeph

P.S. I don't want to get into a pissing competition about life experience, especially with someone under 30.

#6694 - 03/30/08 01:35 AM Re: Bring me aliens humans suck... [Re: ZephyrGirl]
LUCIFERIFIC Offline

I wasn't having a go at you Lucy. This isn't an us vs them thing. On reflection there was probably no need to include your name at all. The king and queen of prom thing just put the two of you at school together in my head I guess.

I am also not sticking up for Ta2zz as such, just trying to point out to TC that what annoys him about Ta2zz is something he does also.

Zeph

P.S. I don't want to get into a pissing competition about life experience, especially with someone under 30.

I thought you were mad at me for a second. \:\)
Like maybe you had a bad day?

Thats true you have more experience in living life.
I can't say I've experience much of anything. The age I'm at is where one is barely beginning to experience life out of the nest.

<3 Kayla

~~352~~

#6708 - 03/30/08 03:00 AM Re: Bring me aliens humans suck... [Re: LUCIFERIFIC]
Isaak w shipley Offline

Loc: Tenneessee
LoL,Hellfire,Brimstone!!!!
Hes playing inside my thoughts also!!!!

#6710 - 03/30/08 03:03 AM Re: Bring me aliens humans suck... [Re: Isaak w shipley]
LUCIFERIFIC Offline

Originally Posted By: Isaak w shipley
LoL,Hellfire,Brimstone!!!!
Hes playing inside my thoughts also!!!!

Are you okay Isaak? Who is he? The elephant?

~~352~~

Page 3 of 5 <12345>

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.021 seconds of which 0.001 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.