Page 4 of 5 <12345>
Topic Options
#6713 - 03/30/08 03:30 AM Re: Bring me aliens humans suck... [Re: LUCIFERIFIC]
Isaak w shipley Offline

Loc: Tenneessee
Yes, Im just enjoying your moon tonight.Building some enchanting
talk and art,have you noticed if there is any stars on the west none here inside the sky for 2days no joke.I think everybody is feeling some different but good energy tonight on the forums.Your moon-love child is the bomb tonight,but where in the black void is the stars.

"Dam# those green starfu##ers."
INC...................

#6716 - 03/30/08 05:29 AM Re: Bring me aliens humans suck... [Re: ZephyrGirl]
TornadoCreator Offline

Loc: No Fixed Address
 Originally Posted By: ZephyrGirl
I am also not sticking up for Ta2zz as such, just trying to point out to TC that what annoys him about Ta2zz is something he does also.

In that case I will make every effort to identify that in my self and change that quality in myself. One of the most irritating things for people, can often be seeing their own faults mirrored in other people, perhaps this is why I find ta2zz so irritating, but I hope I am not nearly as condescending or insulting.

#6850 - 03/31/08 03:01 PM Re: wha 'tis yo' opinion on aliens...? [Re: TheMask]
ballbreaker Offline

Loc: Toronto, Canada
Actually it's simple minded to believe we are not alone. Consider the astronomical odds of the conditions of life as we know it developing on earth, and the fact that we are all still alive at all. It's virtually impossible, if not highly improbable, that these conditions have been reproduced somewhere else in the universe and, additionally, that life still remains or has evolved into something as complex as a human being.

If we are not alone we are most certainly the most complex living organisms in the universe.

#6851 - 03/31/08 03:04 PM Re: wha 'tis yo' opinion on aliens...? [Re: Morgan]
ballbreaker Offline

Quote:
Its a violent, backward, ignorant, primitive type planet.

It's likely the only planet that has any form of complex life on it, so it is only "violent, backward, ignorant, [and] primitive" relative to man-made science fiction, fantasy, and utopia genre films and books.

#6868 - 03/31/08 07:06 PM Re: wha 'tis yo' opinion on aliens...? [Re: ballbreaker]
Morgan Offline
Princess of Hell
stalker

Loc: New York City
I meant it in regards to an intelligent alien life form. As to why they don't make contact, if they exist.

As to scifi, fantasy, & genre films, well. Its just conjecture. Then again remember that men landing or going to the moon was a fanasty too.

You have to imagine, dream, then dare to create something new, or else all is static.

Morg

#6903 - 03/31/08 10:25 PM Re: wha 'tis yo' opinion on aliens...? [Re: Morgan]
ballbreaker Offline

Really, the lunar landing was a hoax eh? Impressive.

Quote:
You have to imagine, dream, then dare to create something new, or else all is static.

Wow, sounds like a bank slogan. What is it supposed to really mean?

#6965 - 04/01/08 07:52 PM Re: wha 'tis yo' opinion on aliens...? [Re: ballbreaker]
Morgan Offline
Princess of Hell
stalker

Loc: New York City
Arghh dude...

The man landing on the moon was part of a silent movie from the 1920's. I will pull out my college film books to find the name if you want it.

Come on, stop being dense...
How much do you want me to dumb it down...

"You have to imagine, dream, then dare to create something new, or else all is static."

If you want something....
You look at it...
OR
You dream about it...
You think about it..
YOu imagine how to do it...
You start the dream of it working...
You create a model..
You create a working model...
You get a patent...
You have something new.

Without the thought and inventive process, you wouldn't have the computer in your hands or any new technology.

Come on, I know you are not stupid at all.

Morg

#6978 - 04/01/08 09:17 PM Re: wha 'tis yo' opinion on aliens...? [Re: ballbreaker]
ta2zz Offline
veteran member

Loc: Connecticut

Hey BB,

Originally Posted By: ballbreaker
Actually it's simple minded to believe we are not alone. Consider the astronomical odds of the conditions of life as we know it developing on earth, and the fact that we are all still alive at all.

Who said anything about life, as we know it? Consider the odds…

Did you read this thread?

It's virtually impossible, if not highly improbable, that these conditions have been reproduced somewhere else in the universe and, additionally, that life still remains or has evolved into something as complex as a human being.

Only time will tell if we break free from out little prison of rock…

If we are not alone we are most certainly the most complex living organisms in the universe.

That is one of the most simple minded things I have heard come from you yet BB…

Peace

~T~

PS. The facts can easily to point to the lunar landings being a hoax… Even though it is clear this is not what Morgan was talking about…

Just for you Morgan…

#7027 - 04/02/08 02:33 AM Re: wha 'tis yo' opinion on aliens...? [Re: ta2zz]
TornadoCreator Offline

Correct me if I'm wrong ta2zz, but are you claiming that you think the moon landing is a hoax?

#7048 - 04/02/08 11:15 AM Re: wha 'tis yo' opinion on aliens...? [Re: TornadoCreator]
ta2zz Offline
veteran member

Wrong as usual…

Originally Posted By: TornadoCreator
Correct me if I'm wrong ta2zz, but are you claiming that you think the moon landing is a hoax?

Actually what I said was this…

“The facts can easily to point to the lunar landings being a hoax…”

While what I meant was this…

The facts can easily point to the lunar landings being a hoax… I know it is very unbecoming of me to have missed an extra word like that…

In reality I did not say anything about my personal beliefs on the lunar landing… I simply stated that if one follows the facts and considers the motives a faked lunar landing is quite possible…

Please try harder…

~T~

#7050 - 04/02/08 01:34 PM Re: wha 'tis yo' opinion on aliens...? [Re: ta2zz]
TornadoCreator Offline

Post Removed

Edited by xear (04/03/08 02:51 AM)
Edit Reason: Seriously man, WTF?

#7054 - 04/02/08 03:28 PM Re: wha 'tis yo' opinion on aliens...? [Re: TornadoCreator]
97and107 Offline

Loc: New Mexico
...whatever

general response:

I think aliens are real, as I've seen several UFO's. I don't care to talk about it or discuss what they looked like. I actually don't like the idea of there being UFO's around or aliens. .Call me a scaredy cat, but it's just not cool.

I don't like space aliens.

Well, maybe big cosmic space goats...yeah

#7068 - 04/02/08 06:36 PM Re: wha 'tis yo' opinion on aliens...? [Re: 97and107]
TornadoCreator Offline

I've seen a few UFO's before, chances are what you've seen are weather balloons, blimps, aircraft etc. I can't say for sure, but I'm fairly certain the things I've seen could be explained as earth origin.

#7085 - 04/02/08 10:01 PM Re: wha 'tis yo' opinion on aliens...? [Re: TornadoCreator]
ta2zz Offline
veteran member

Originally Posted By: TornadoCreator
ta2zz, fuck you. I don't need to try harder you waste of fucking space. I don't need any form of recognition or acceptance from you, you self-righteous intolerable prick. I simply asked you to clarify something, as your post was unclear. Is being civil to others something you are pathologically incapable of or is there another reason you act in such a disgusting manner?

You just went from ignorant to stupid…

I was being civil by answering your question… After all how much clearer can I make it for you? It is not my problem that you cannot understand the things you read… Take a course in comprehension and better yourself…

Personally I find your hissy fit and following name calling to be well out of character for someone out of grade school… But then again you need personal interaction to develop your social skills… I am sure that playing a subscription based mmorpg such as EVE will not help you to develop these real world skills any faster… Try going outside a bit…

Don’t try to pull the ohhh poor me ta2zz has been so mean to me crap… When you know you thought you were going to prove something with your question… Hence my pleading with you to try harder next time…

Can’t we just agree to disagree? After all I deal with your ignorance with every post of yours I read… You have very little understanding of human behavior… And I must admit I enjoy watching you make a fool of yourself, almost daily… Ever think that might be why you are allowed to be so out of touch with reality yet are still welcomed here?

It is funny how most of the ignoramuses that I have a go at always tend do exactly what they complain about… I have already stated that you need do nothing for me you should want to do some of these things for yourself… Now you do understand I have no need for recognition or acceptance from you either… I also have no responsibility to explain my way or myself to you…

In fact I ask, “Who the fuck are you to think I need to explain myself to you”…

So may I simply suggest that you shut the fuck up… The next time you decide to shit yourself you may want to take it to a PM I do believe that Xear would appreciate that… I also believe that the forum is for you to debate with me… Can you poke holes in my logic?

Do your best to have a nice day…

~ta2zz~

#7116 - 04/03/08 06:44 AM Re: wha 'tis yo' opinion on aliens...? [Re: ballbreaker]
TheMask Offline

Im guessing you two hate each other.
ta2zz, i do appriciate you helping me out in that ridicilous video-thread. I do. But i have to put myself on TC's side here, i think he was just asking you a question.
Of course, from your point of view it does seem like he was attempting to ask a question first - Try to prove you wrong later, but i think that point of view is aquired from all the hate between you in the first place. It seems like you were expecting an argument when his intentions perhaps werent such.

Playing shrink is fun. Anyway, dont take offense by what im saying.

Actually it's simple minded to believe we are not alone. Consider the astronomical odds of the conditions of life as we know it developing on earth, and the fact that we are all still alive at all. It's virtually impossible, if not highly improbable, that these conditions have been reproduced somewhere else in the universe and, additionally, that life still remains or has evolved into something as complex as a human being.

Like previously somewhat stated by ta2zz, we arent talking about a _human_ being here or the chances of _human_ life on a different planet.
I would rather think that its simple-minded to belive that THIS *looks at mandkind* is the top of the creation in the universe.

Page 4 of 5 <12345>

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.028 seconds of which 0.002 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.