Page 1 of 2 12>
Topic Options
#652 - 09/25/07 08:33 PM Hello Angry Christians
Nemesis Offline

Loc: US
The fabulous comedic Atheist Pat Condell,

Hello Angry Christians

Edited by xear aka Rick (09/25/07 09:25 PM)
Edit Reason: posts on this forum should be embedded

#1426 - 11/04/07 01:20 PM Re: Hello Angry Christians [Re: Nemesis]
Meq Offline
Banned

Ironically, all I can say is "Amen!"

Just ask one of those Christians which is more important in practice: "Love your neighbor" or "Believe blindly".

Well, as Mahatma Gandhi is going to hell for rejecting Christ, while serial killers are getting into heaven after a deathbed conversion, the latter seems to be pretty much more important. Praise the just and good Lord!

Which leads to a bigotry-heavy and compassion-light Christianity with so much laughable hypocrisy it is beyond a joke. Morality is preached, not practiced (why make the effort when blind faith is all you need?) Making a mockery of the whole shebang.
"Ah, no one's perfect... but I'm going to heaven and you to hell because I believe in a proposition which you don't".

Self-deceit and hypocrisy are too easy.

#1431 - 11/04/07 02:16 PM Re: Hello Angry Christians [Re: Meq]
SSSnake Offline
pledge

Loc: PA. U.S.A.
yeah christains piss me off

#1432 - 11/04/07 02:21 PM Re: Hello Angry Christians [Re: SSSnake]
SSSnake Offline
pledge

youll be born agian do as we say or in hell you will rot this bloods for you welll my blood be on you christain memees'''

#1447 - 11/05/07 05:42 AM Re: Hello Angry Christians [Re: SSSnake]
TornadoCreator Offline

Loc: No Fixed Address
You do realise, there's nothing intelligent about hating Christians, it's old and tired. Seriously people, think of something different to spend your time on, hating Christians will achieve nothing and will ultimately just be a waste of time.

Although these videos are quite funny and interesting. Nice find an amusing use of 4 mins.

#1458 - 11/05/07 07:15 PM Re: Hello Angry Christians [Re: TornadoCreator]
SSSnake Offline
pledge

i dont hate I just wish io destroy that is all

#1460 - 11/05/07 07:30 PM Re: Hello Angry Christians [Re: SSSnake]
Nemesis Offline

Loc: US
There are more creative ways to use your energy. Set a good example for Satanism, and make the public think twice about what a Satanist truly is. To have a desire to destroy indicates you are putting a great deal of energy into something that will never happen.

No one has been able to eradicate Christianity in thousands of years, although many have tried. What makes you think you could even put a scratch on it?

No one in their right mind would ever guess what I really am. Perhaps 1 or 2 people--my best friend and my boyfriend--have an inkling, but even then I choose not to discuss it with them. Because they can't relate, not because I'm a secretive person. That's what this forum is for, to meet with like minds. I don't look or act like a Satanist, and I prefer to keep it that way. It's a blind spot and I use it to my advantage.

Do you realize that the average person distrusts Atheists more so than any other religion or belief system? Because they can't conceive of a human being living healthily and happily without a belief in a deity. No guilt, no strings attached, just enjoying life. That's a pretty sad fucking fact.

#1467 - 11/06/07 02:16 AM Re: Hello Angry Christians [Re: SSSnake]
TornadoCreator Offline

Originally Posted By: douglas
i dont hate I just wish io destroy that is all

Well based on your posts in this forum I'm inclined to say you're no more Satanist than the pope. Seriously, you entire time here has been spent hating, belittling and attacking Christianity in it's various forums. You have yet to show a single trait that would mark you as carrying out a Satanic lifestyle and from what I can see, your entire reason for being here is so you can make a few select Christians fume when you tell them you're a Satanist.

You have no desire to destroy Christianity, you're just saying that to be a rebel. Your actions here are such a stereotypical anti-Christian way of projecting yourself that I can't find any signs that you even follow a unique thought or idea.

Stupidity, learn to spell and use grammar, then read up on topics before you spout hate on them. It makes you look like a moron when you don't.

Pretentiousness, you have no power to bring down a religion, or even a single church. Few people have. Stop trying to be the 'top dog', you're only a little puppy. Work to improve on that little puppy instead of lying to yourself, that's what Satanism is all about.

Self-Deceit, Like I said, stop trying to tell yourself you are 'top dog' before you've earned that right.

Herd Conformity, I hated Christianity before it was cool to do so, you seem to hate it because it's cool to do so. I don't care what Christians do, I only hate it when it effects me (i.e. Gay Marriage or Working On Sundays laws for example). Stop trying to rebel by conforming, it's pathetic.

Remember Satanism teaches you to show respect to those who deserve it and you're severely lacking in a reason for me to show respect for now. I suggest you think hard before speaking in future and remember rule 8...

"Do not complain about anything to which you need not subject yourself."

This includes other religions, so stop bitching.
And I think I've said enough on this matter now.

#1499 - 11/06/07 08:02 PM Re: Hello Angry Christians [Re: TornadoCreator]
SSSnake Offline
pledge

I was raised fundelmental babptist i spent my hole life in church i was a christain. i seek satan on my own i do hate all religion and yes i dont spell well im 40yrs old should i go back to school no im hwo i am fuck you for trying to change me as far as being a satanist lets see whos standig after the destruction ritual for i am dressed for ritual and my sword is pointing to the south hail satan curse be you.

#1501 - 11/06/07 08:14 PM Re: Hello Angry Christians [Re: SSSnake]
Meq Offline
Banned

You'd better be careful douglas - people have been banned on previous incarnations of this forum for magical threats.
The last forum had a 'hall of shame' for people who got themselves banned.

Just thought I'd warn you, nothing personal at all.

The forum moderators have been rather lenient of late as this forum is a new incarnation and needs to 'get going' - however, as the forum begins to grow, the rules will get more strict.

I have noticed a lot of one-liners. As well as cluttering up the forum, these are also unfair to users who put time and energy into their posts.

#1503 - 11/06/07 08:25 PM Re: Hello Angry Christians [Re: Meq]
SSSnake Offline
pledge

im sorry posting is new to me someone please help im not a asshole realy i just dont know sorry tornado my bag

#1518 - 11/07/07 01:15 AM Re: Hello Angry Christians [Re: SSSnake]
TornadoCreator Offline

I won't deny the power of magic, I have used it myself to gain much and despite how I know scientifically it can't exist chance or coincidence conspired to prove me wrong. Seriously though I fear someone like yourself very little to not at all. I understand that anyone can do a destruction ritual but I don't much care as I doubt someone who can't even spell at age 40 has the focus to do me much harm with any ritual.

It's at this point where I'll actually start ignoring you now. When you start acting in a civilized, dignified and perhaps even satanic manner then I'll consider using my time to read what you say, assuming that is that you have learned English in the interim.

#1594 - 11/08/07 02:08 PM Re: Hello Angry Christians [Re: TornadoCreator]
ballbreaker Offline

Loc: Toronto, Canada
An interesting question that was discussed from time to time in the old forum was what would be left of Satanism, so to speak, without the anti-Christian and/or "magical" element?

Some users suggested that a Miltonian Satan represented a sort of mythical role model, which is an interesting proposal; if Prometheus or, for that matter, Rocky Balboa was the mythical figure that inspired me would I not be a "Satanist" (assuming I was, indeed, a Satanist)?

It seems that Satanism, to most, is simply an intuitionist form of Objectivism or ethical egoism, especially when Satanism is stripped of its pseudoesoteric qualities.

Edited by ballbreaker (11/08/07 02:09 PM)

#1725 - 11/10/07 09:52 PM Re: Hello Angry Christians [Re: ballbreaker]
Meq Offline
Banned

Originally Posted By: ballbreaker

It seems that Satanism, to most, is simply an intuitionist form of Objectivism or ethical egoism, especially when Satanism is stripped of its pseudoesoteric qualities.

Well said.
I don't buy into Rand's objective moral system, but an intuitively-derived egoism based on rational self-interest (i.e. using reason as an instrument to achieve my intuitively-derived goal of self-preservation) seems to fit my conception of Satanism quite neatly.

#1744 - 11/11/07 07:51 AM Re: Hello Angry Christians [Re: ballbreaker]
TornadoCreator Offline

I can't argue with that point, that seems to be quite an apt description of what Satanism is to a lot of people although I like to think that it can be thought of as more social that people would envision from that description. People often think egoism and positive social interaction are mutually exclusive and that's simply not true.

Page 1 of 2 12>

Moderator:  Woland, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, TV is God, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.02 seconds of which 0.001 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.