Page 1 of 2 12>
Topic Options
#6527 - 03/28/08 11:25 AM 11 year old girl prayed to death
LUCIFERIFIC Offline

Loc: CA
This made me sick to my stomach how crazy some people are.
Stupid people shouldn't be parents.

Stupidity Kills
K

Edited by LUCIFERIFIC (03/28/08 11:32 AM)

~~352~~

#6531 - 03/28/08 01:00 PM Re: 11 year old girl prayed to death [Re: LUCIFERIFIC]
TornadoCreator Offline

Loc: No Fixed Address
AAAAGGGHHH! Fucking crazy religious nut-jobs piss me off. They should be put in a damn asylum and their other kids should be taken off them.

#6532 - 03/28/08 01:02 PM Re: 11 year old girl prayed to death [Re: LUCIFERIFIC]
gods418 Offline
stranger

saw this in yahoo yesterday

STUPID PARENTS SHOULD BE HANGED

#6533 - 03/28/08 01:08 PM Re: 11 year old girl prayed to death [Re: gods418]
darkling Offline
lurker

Loc: Nevada US
yes finally some people that think what i think they should be tortured and be thrown out a 100 story window

my old foster mom was like that and she forced religon on me but all i did was listen to metal and their was nothin stopping me and every time i was around her i pictured her the hell she so really feared

#6543 - 03/28/08 02:59 PM Re: 11 year old girl prayed to death [Re: darkling]
Kon Offline
pledge

Loc: Berlin, Germany
Yes, that is upsetting to say the least. It really is sick when people have a strong belief in religion and try so hard to play doctor, when they've no proof to back any spiritual medical treatments they've tried in the past. I mean, are you seriously so cheap that for lack of insulin you wouldn't take your immediate family to the emergency room?
The girl had made it this far, @ 11 years she was a known diabetic, you gave her insulin before, so you figure oh we'll just stop giving her the meds, she'll be fine...riiight.

Edited by Kon (03/28/08 03:00 PM)

#6560 - 03/28/08 07:15 PM Re: 11 year old girl prayed to death [Re: Kon]
PigFeeder Offline

Loc: Near Montreal, QC
Wow how sickening... What causes people to so strongly believe in religion that there dying child will somehow recover with a gift of god. The ignorance of man kills.

I really can't believe that.. Those other children should be immedieately removed or, as the prossecuting attorney suggested, at minimum, a monitor or suervisor should be placed within the household.

#6577 - 03/28/08 08:47 PM Re: 11 year old girl prayed to death [Re: PigFeeder]
Asmedious Moderator Offline

Loc: New York
I wonder if one of the adults who did the praying was in great physical pain, would they just try to pray it away also.

#6641 - 03/29/08 05:22 PM Re: 11 year old girl prayed to death [Re: Asmedious]
TheMask Offline

I wonder if they will still believe in what they do or try to flip it away and into something else. Like not having prayed enough or not having been good enough Christians. The latter sounds more probable.
#6722 - 03/30/08 06:07 AM Re: 11 year old girl prayed to death [Re: TheMask]
loki_kj666 Offline
stranger

Loc: North Carolina, USA
they said they attributed their daughters death to them not having enough faith, but still believe she can be resurrected...umm sorry not happening..u killed her and now u have to live with it. they should be put in a room with no water and food until they starve/thirst to death...pray that god sends u something see how it works out for ya
#6987 - 04/01/08 10:35 PM Re: 11 year old girl prayed to death [Re: loki_kj666]
reverand Offline
stranger

Loc: London, Ontario Canada
Yea this is fucking disgusting. People like this should have breeding bans put on them before they do any damage to anyone else. Seriously they shouldn't even be in charge of themselves let alone an innocent child who's only sin was being born to a couple of fucking idiots.

#7012 - 04/02/08 01:02 AM Re: 11 year old girl prayed to death [Re: reverand]
PigFeeder Offline

Does anyone know if in the end the parents were finally convicted and what they were charged with?

#7031 - 04/02/08 03:06 AM Re: 11 year old girl prayed to death [Re: PigFeeder]
TornadoCreator Offline

As far as I know, no charge was passed and the parents didn't even have the social services remove custody of the other kids, stating, "We have no reason to believe the children are under threat of abuse".

So basically, unless something else happens, they've got away with it.

#7033 - 04/02/08 07:21 AM Re: 11 year old girl prayed to death [Re: TornadoCreator]
PigFeeder Offline

Wow okay, so they've committed the act of ignorance and killed a young child, and now society does the same. Goes to show you exactly how fucked up our legal system and society really is. How is it normal when people are leeaving 11 year old chilren to fend for themselves and ultimately die. Too bad we don't still have th death penalty in place and it's not 50 years ago. I think sometimes we really have gone backwards, I think I would have agreed withthings ore back then. Makes more sense, except the senseless Satanism hating of course. But it's still here today, just people don't so violently express it.

For all we've learned, our ignorance still yet impedes our capability to proceed. We learn, yes, that's it; that's what makes us different we can learn but all is naught if we cannot come to use what we learn. There are no words for the heinous acts of which these foolish believers in there christian religion and ridiculous hopes. No words to describe the sick feeling - How can other people, the people who convict and prosecute let this go. It is clearly a form of murder. If your dogs are left out in the rai nand not taken care of, there fur is matting, and they become sick and die. You are charged with animal cruelty. So where the hell are we when dogs get justice before we do.. ( Don't get me wrong I love animals ).

Those parents should have been made an example of.

#7037 - 04/02/08 08:09 AM Re: 11 year old girl prayed to death [Re: PigFeeder]
Isaak w shipley Offline

Loc: Tenneessee
I am glad to see that everybody agrees just like me.It's total bull-sh##.How can somebody pray in front of a child and be that stupid not to know her childs ails.The people knew plain and simple about the condition,I have no problem with praying or others faith,that is their bizness but to deny a child medicine,which if the great god exist then they should now that its in the protacal to use the meds that science,or god,or harry houdiny for the love of humanity' sake gave us through science.Seperation of church and state.Thank you constituion,thank you.I am so glad for the seperation,because of stupid people who think they can play god by not taking care of their sick child who could have been easily treated and be with us today.It's total manslaughter,no better yet premeditated murder.It's a living hell for those involved I hope and pray!
This type of stupidity makes me sick/hate.

"Assholes"
Inc.

#7038 - 04/02/08 08:34 AM Re: 11 year old girl prayed to death [Re: Isaak w shipley]
TornadoCreator Offline

According to "The Echo" newspaper in Liverpool. The couple went to court for Reckless Endangerment however the judge rules that the couple didn't need to attend as it may prove too traumatic so shortly after the loss of their child. Their lawyer got the case thrown out because he said that the parents "believed what they where doing was not recklessly endangering the child but a possible solution to a problem neither of them could have academically known about in detail as neither had medical training".

It's sickening. Unfortunately the Echo only has 3 paragraphs on it in the 'International News' section so I don't know any more on it.

Page 1 of 2 12>

Moderator:  Woland, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, TV is God, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.027 seconds of which 0.002 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.