Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#6544 - 03/28/08 03:48 PM Ode To PansGirl
LUCIFERIFIC Offline

Loc: CA

(I don't know about the diaper... plus i don't have a "Jungle Book"...)

<3 Kayla

Edited by LUCIFERIFIC (03/28/08 04:35 PM)

~~352~~

#6576 - 03/28/08 08:47 PM Re: Ode To PansGirl [Re: LUCIFERIFIC]
fakepropht Moderator Offline
Big Slick

Loc: Texas
I did reach inside my pajamas and touch myself. The diaper was a bit offputting, but hey. Perhaps it was the visual stimulation I received tonight having just left Hooters for dinner and pitchers.

#6617 - 03/29/08 01:56 PM Re: Ode To PansGirl [Re: fakepropht]
LUCIFERIFIC Offline

Originally Posted By: fakepropht
I did reach inside my pajamas and touch myself. The diaper was a bit offputting, but hey. Perhaps it was the visual stimulation I received tonight having just left Hooters for dinner and pitchers.

I don't know, some grownups have a diaper fetish. I've seen girls in real one on myspace. Either way Sophie is hot, i'd smother my face in her jungle book.... inside your PJ's to scratch yourself? Don't you guys do the "pinch and roll" (a la Aquabats). I touch myself is a hot song, i don't care what people think of it, its so true to.

To bad PantyGirl doesn't come on here much!?

<3 K

~~352~~

#6665 - 03/29/08 08:15 PM Re: Ode To PansGirl [Re: LUCIFERIFIC]
ZephyrGirl Offline
R.I.P.

Loc: Adelaide Australia
 Quote:
I touch myself is a hot song, i don't care what people think of it, its so true to.

Yeah the Divinyls were always brilliant. They were a bit of a one hit wonder in the US, but we were lucky enough to get their really good stuff for years. Pleasure and Pain, I think, is even better than I touch Myself, as is Science Fiction, All The Boys in Town and Back to the Wall.

She was a wild wild lady, whose stage pressence you can't even begin to get from a video although this doesn't do a bad job.

Her biography (Pleasure and Pain) is a very interesting read also. I'm a big Chrissy Amphlette fan. And Sophie not bad either, two great examples of the late 80's early 90's.

Zeph

#6669 - 03/29/08 08:34 PM Re: Ode To PansGirl [Re: ZephyrGirl]
LUCIFERIFIC Offline

Hey Zeph!

I do like the Divinyls. America has no taste in music Zeph. Its sadly about corporate marketing here. We toss out bands that have the best music for shit like American idol music. In a way its a good thing the Divinyls didn't get big here, it just means they actually were great with their music. Sophie is hot, but Cathy Dennis is... ooh.

\:\) Kayla

~~352~~

#6834 - 03/31/08 11:27 AM Re: Ode To PansGirl [Re: LUCIFERIFIC]
Sinistar Offline

Loc: New York City
It refreshing to see that younger people appreciate older types of music. I can't say that I did that when I was in my late teens, early 20's. In fact, I was around that age when those songs came out.

I don't remember too much about Cathy Dennis except boobs that kept staring at my eyes...

#6905 - 03/31/08 10:31 PM Re: Ode To PansGirl [Re: Sinistar]
LUCIFERIFIC Offline

Originally Posted By: Sinistar
It refreshing to see that younger people appreciate older types of music. I can't say that I did that when I was in my late teens, early 20's. In fact, I was around that age when those songs came out.

I don't remember too much about Cathy Dennis except boobs that kept staring at my eyes...

She's like Jessica Rabbit but with short "Lesbodatious" hair... remember: "Touch me baby, drive me crazy, something something, all night long; oh woe oh woe oh... let's do it!" I wish you could have heard me sing that Sinistar!

~Kayla

~~352~~

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  Woland, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, TV is God, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.02 seconds of which 0.001 seconds were spent on 20 queries. Zlib compression disabled.