Page 9 of 9 « First<56789
Topic Options
#77976 - 07/12/13 12:28 PM Re: Dethroning Satan? [Re: Dimitri]
SIN3 Offline
stalker

Loc: Virginia
To clarify, this is not a formal debate.

My point of view stands. Your opinion, is just that - yet another opinion.

My statements about visibility, is that 'Satanists' are more visible with the advent of Social Media and the like, not necessarily that the 'Satanism' is transparent.

Recognizable achievement to me, is demonstrable by a hell of a lot more than talk on a forum. If you're standard sits there, I'd say your bar is pretty darn low.

In terms of my activity on podcasts, and other forms of experssionism in Social Media I make my purposing resoundingly clear. However, let me clarify something:

I can quote myself from a previous podcast:

"I'm not your fucking Guru. I'm not here to teach you about Satanism, or how to 'be' a Satanist. I'm throwing my perspective out there, my .02 to the pot for perspective and its not explicitly for the Satanist."

The Devil's in the details. So if a Satanist is out there listening, reading, or trying to figure me out and can see my message between the lines - good for him, I say. If he's utterly lost and believes I'm positioned as a Satanic 'teacher'-type, he's probably doing it wrong anyway.

Plus,I put out my share of disinfo with purpose, if my Lokean activity unnerves you, it tells me what you're made of.

So again, aside a loose cabal of people expressing their opinions, or engaging in this medium for entertainment value, how is Satanism itself on a decline specifically? You haven't provided any specific examples, and to me that's the kettle calling the pot black (e.g. cop out).

If you're just opining the idea that people out there, (faceless strangers are misappropriating the term for their own means) are ruining Satanism, it seems to me you've missed the point of the Darkness that surrounds Satanism. It's not meant to be clear, concise or demystified for the lay person. There's a level of ambiguity required, shadow and bending of the light or else there's no point in calling it Satanism.

So again, if you believe I'm part of this collectivism to right misdeeds performed by the Nomos you must have me confused with someone or something else.

#77980 - 07/12/13 01:27 PM Re: Dethroning Satan? [Re: SIN3]
Dimitri Offline
stalker

Looks like I hit quite a sensitive nerve.

Quote:
My statements about visibility, is that 'Satanists' are more visible with the advent of Social Media and the like, not necessarily that the 'Satanism' is transparent.

Indeed, and with said visibility it also comes to notice how watered down/"fluffy" it became. Devil in appearances etc..

Quote:
I can quote myself from a previous podcast:

"I'm not your fucking Guru. I'm not here to teach you about Satanism, or how to 'be' a Satanist. I'm throwing my perspective out there, my .02 to the pot for perspective and its not explicitly for the Satanist."

The Devil's in the details. So if a Satanist is out there listening, reading, or trying to figure me out and can see my message between the lines - good for him, I say. If he's utterly lost and believes I'm positioned as a Satanic 'teacher'-type, he's probably doing it wrong anyway.

Which begs the question of "why". Why, if you don't see yourself as a teacher, would you even get out of your way to make such podcasts? The only suitable answer I can form when reading this as objectively as possible is one of plain contradiction between the words and deeds. So please, do enlighten.

Quote:
Plus,I put out my share of disinfo with purpose, if my Lokean activity unnerves you, it tells me what you're made of.

To be honest I never watched or listened to any of your podcasts nor did I read any of your publications. I was only aware you did those things after you mentioned your site(s) by hyperlink or by name during your stay here.

Quote:
So again, aside a loose cabal of people expressing their opinions, or engaging in this medium for entertainment value, how is Satanism itself on a decline specifically? You haven't provided any specific examples, and to me that's the kettle calling the pot black (e.g. cop out).

Well, being overtly busy with "Satanic" themes (be it through various arts (such as poetry, craftwork, music)) to the extend it becomes a means to justify (the own Satanism or "Satanity"), the need of sharing opinions/perspectives as a satanist, etc...

Quote:
So again, if you believe I'm part of this collectivism to right misdeeds performed by the Nomos you must have me confused with someone or something else.

The skeptical question asked was "if you reject collective(s), why create so many things which create or are destined for them?" with your presumed Lokean activity standing aside.

Edited by Dimitri (07/12/13 01:36 PM)

#77981 - 07/12/13 02:15 PM Re: Dethroning Satan? [Re: Dimitri]
SIN3 Offline
stalker

Ha, says you. Interpret, rinse and repeat.
(You may need to do this at least 3x as prescribed).

Nah, I don't see it that way. That's what I've been saying. There's always been a *cough* watered-down essence a midst the 'Satanism' of individuals. As for the symbols and such, it would be redundant to repeat previously made statements at this point.

Sharing perspective isn't 'instruction', why even post on 600, if that were the case? Are we all 'teachers' here? Talk about watered-down. I haven't learned a damn thing yet since I've been here. Still waiting for that little bit of wisdom to be thrown at me, by all means have a crack at it.

Kicking ideas around is one thing, to position oneself as the instructor is another.

You say contradiction, and yet you don't even know what I talk about, or my expressions by your own admissions. So please, enlighten me on these alleged contradictions.

As for the idea that it's for 'them', again I believe you are mistaken. It's all for me. Me and mine. Most complaints voiced in my direction are typically that I do too much for 'myself' and that I should give something back to the world. I disagree, I don't owe it shit.

#77983 - 07/12/13 03:13 PM Re: Dethroning Satan? [Re: SIN3]
Dimitri Offline
stalker

Quote:
Ha, says you. Interpret, rinse and repeat.
(You may need to do this at least 3x as prescribed).

I expected as much..

Oh I do acknowledge there always has been a notion where the "public" upholds a watered down version. Although, from what I can tell, together with your mentioning of social media and the "tattoos"-parable I can quite easily assess there is a decline if only by reason more people start sporting the appearances but not the truthful affiliation. Or, as in chemistry, if more water is added to the solution the greater it becomes deluded until the point it loses significance.

Quote:
Sharing perspective isn't 'instruction', why even post on 600, if that were the case? Are we all 'teachers' here?

Now there's a difference. Up here, or any other social network like SIN, it's a nexus where you can talk with "peers" (although intellectual differences can be easily spotted and certain levels recognized..hence the white, yellow and blue). The other things are the proverbial "you" talking to the anonymous and unknown public who happen to cross that small place in cyberspace which more than often rubs off as "instructional" (and is seldom admitted as such while context and writing style do indicate).

Quote:
I haven't learned a damn thing yet since I've been here.
Not that surprising. I don't believe it has to do with the scarcity of interesting topics.

#77984 - 07/12/13 03:24 PM Re: Dethroning Satan? [Re: SIN3]
Kemble Offline

Quote:
I disagree, I don't owe it shit.

Not meaning to sound like an ass, but 'it' gave you the languages you speak including your ability to constructively think with those linguistic patterns efficiently, the places you can live, the food you eat, and I can keep listing stuff that frankly we would never function without provided by the world 'outside.' In a sense your self is a small fraction of what constitutes your life, although the pivoting point, and there is a deep integration with people and the world out there in the life process. It wouldn't be 'owing,' rather contributing back to the 'Other' that sustains you so that it in turn can serve your self in a fresher, better capacity. Two way street.

#77986 - 07/12/13 03:47 PM Re: Dethroning Satan? [Re: Dimitri]
SIN3 Offline
stalker

Well, on that note there will always be the 'poser' types but they are usually short-lived. The same people seem to be spread-out across various sites, some old, some new and many I've seen that end up shirking the label and become jaded by it.

And don't get me wrong here, it's not as if I'm saying that my ideas won't be challenged. They always have been, and I welcome that. Trials by fire so to speak. I think for the most part, we all call bullshit on each other for that very reason. We, in this context meaning participants. I just don't think that it's necessarily always from a perceived peer-group. Half the time (maybe more) I don't recognize a peer, though I do recognize a person on the level.

As far as styling goes, it can give that appearance (being instructional) but again, it's just a particular 'style' we each have when calling bullshit on ideas.

Some of my content is actually calling bullshit on my own, and it inspires me to create a bit of prose about it. Whatever value that has to the general public, is highly subjective. The feedback alone is just a Siphon for for 'Me' not for 'Them'.

There's been quite a few interesting topics here, which impels me to comment on them. It doesn't mean I've learned something new or changed my point of view because of them. I'm always learning and I welcome the idea of learning something new. I've only been here a short while anyway. Don't take it too personally Dimi

#77987 - 07/12/13 03:54 PM Re: Dethroning Satan? [Re: Kemble]
SIN3 Offline
stalker

In this context, 'the world' equates to systems of people. If say, a particular person contributed something to me personally, enhances me in some way, I usually extend the gratitude for it in due time. It doesn't mean I'm in debt to them, or that 'the world' is entitled to my contributions. As I stated previously, I throw down my .02, and sometimes I get change back.

Similarly, it would be like buying a book. The author benefits from my capital, and I take away from it what I find useful. Some books are just crap, and don't really contribute much aside the paper they are printed on. I use the pages in my paper crafts, so I at least get that out of it.

#78310 - 07/20/13 08:58 PM Re: Dethroning Satan? [Re: SIN3]
Azrael999 Offline
pledge

You know, Aiwas thinking. Well first off do you know, or maybe you don't yet, how Egyptian Books and pictures are metaphorical images to tell a story, a personality trait etc.(Off Topic but still relates). With all the Invocations and Psychodrama that was incorporated into the Satanic Bible-Anton, not the Rev.Ceasar999 Satanic Bible, And the Satanic Rituals-Anton, there may have been an external catalyst as far as the ideas and theories behind the Official Church of Satan, Satanic Bible. So if something doesn't make sense at first, the Abyss" an ever rolling sea knowledge." To my knowledge the choice of taking the left hand path and being your own god. Starts too make sense.

"Why run when you can walk, why walk when you can sit, why sit when you can sleep." (Why sleep when you can become an Egyptian Necrozombie) JK.-Metaphorically speaking he might not have been talking about the 7 Dudely Sins(Sloth) but a theosophy of question everything. Breaking down the Mental Programming of the Mundane-Day to Day thought process that our society as a "Stick to the Book" mentality so abides by,and Because of a fear of Adverse thought. Can be a cause of a lot of problems that our generalized society fears. And that's OK because without these people that think outside the box it's just repeatative knowledge
just regurgitating the same knowledge that a generation before also has learned. This is also what the Catholic Church is scared of. They think that our society as a whole is too underdeveloped as a society for the knowledge that has the potential to cause more destruction and chaos. As far as that is concerned there right. Well OK kind of too late though. And yes, there is a lot of flufyism as far as trying to be trendy or shock people. I don't care, that's on them if they want to "Do the Dance," and just skip to the "Good parts." (Stop) and join the crowd, is their main Idea.Trendy

"It's not Compulsion it's Indulgence" Like (Smokin) to me though in that aspect it might start out like that but then it turns to Compulsive behavior, addiction. (My) addictions I've dealt with through my own "Power of self,"-Being your own god"
No higher power but yourself. Hardwork and credit due to the unknown hand...

"It's not Compulsion it's indulgence" Could mean quite a few things, I'll have to do a little more research and.Chick on it, this theory has the potential to help alleviate ones, battle of conscious that holds them back from the empowerment of the "Godhead" meaning you. Which in turn will fulfill the "Life after Death Through fulfillment of the Ego." And you have learned it isn't always that transparent though. Flip the script and guess what, as Below so you reign above them above the firmaments of wrath. In whose hands I gave you Vassels to vein the Earth, Roots huh. So lack of understanding of a Religion of faith in one self is scary because why?

Is Satanism coming to a downfall, Um Yeah OK...

-----ACS--------

#113757 - 08/05/17 12:22 PM Re: Dethroning Satan? [Re: Diavolo]
Azrael999 Offline
pledge

leave the poor sheep testicles alone if its not a scapegoat its a sacrificial sheep testicle. r u a goat r sheep. Least Goats have balls.

Page 9 of 9 « First<56789

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.024 seconds of which 0.003 seconds were spent on 22 queries. Zlib compression disabled.