Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#6754 - 03/30/08 02:10 PM Perhaps a bit over the top, but I still like it.
Asmedious Moderator Offline

Loc: New York
This is a little too idalistic, but I find it nice just the same. I really liked his story at the end about the passport official. The same thing happened to me about twenty years ago, when the officer simply looked at my passport and said, "Welcome home sir."
Visiting my native country for a few months, after many years of not being there, and finding myself somewhat of an outsider there, and not quite feeling at home in the States either, there was something very special about being welcomed "home." by a stranger. I know it doesn't sound like a big deal, but the feeling is something you have to experience in the moment, to really understand.

[url=]video[/url]

#6755 - 03/30/08 02:16 PM Re: Perhaps a bit over the top, but I still like it. [Re: Asmedious]
Sinistar Offline

Loc: New York City
It's pretty funny that there's no "pick-up truck" or "demolition derby" in German. Couldn't he say the literal word for "pick-up" and add it to truck or whatever? Ain't America grand...

#6756 - 03/30/08 02:20 PM Re: Perhaps a bit over the top, but I still like i [Re: Asmedious]
LUCIFERIFIC Offline

Loc: CA
GOP for life!

The guy was funny. But i resent his remark about how America has the most beautiful women; that was totally nonconservative and unrepublican. Personally I think Brazil, Russia, and India have the most beautiful women in the world. I am in love with Aishwarya Rai; she makes Angelina Jolie look like a horse. I don't know what this has to do with politics or your vid Asmedeus; but you know McCain is going to win!!! If he loses and the Democrats takes the throne, i'll post naked pix of myself up here in honor of McCain's humiliating defeat to a dork and a weak bitch who took her cheating husband back.

ps - Asmedeus, you can always expand your mind and think of your self as a citizen of the World. That way you'll feel at home everywhere.

AISWARYA RAI.

Kayla

Edited by LUCIFERIFIC (03/30/08 02:37 PM)

~~352~~

#6781 - 03/30/08 08:53 PM Re: Perhaps a bit over the top, but I still like i [Re: LUCIFERIFIC]
Nemesis Offline

Loc: US
She's my favorite Bollywood actress. She's just so cute!

#6782 - 03/30/08 08:58 PM Re: Perhaps a bit over the top, but I still like i [Re: Nemesis]
LUCIFERIFIC Offline

No way! You like Bollywood too? I thought I was the only one? Thats so cool. Yeah, Ash is really pretty, but I heard she has a stuck up attitude problem? I like Pryanka Chopra too. They have such gorgeous eyes Nemesis. And Ash's hair is hot in this pic. They pair her up with the hairiest and uglies men? I rarely see a hot Hindi guy, that's like hunk status? God, I would cuddle her to death!

~Kayla

Edited by LUCIFERIFIC (03/30/08 09:03 PM)

~~352~~

#6785 - 03/30/08 09:54 PM Re: Perhaps a bit over the top, but I still like i [Re: LUCIFERIFIC]
Nemesis Offline

Loc: US
She's from a fairly high-caste community (the Bunt, which hasn't had much intermarriage with other castes). She knows she's hot, she's an only child (at least from I could find on the net) with successful parents, no surprise she's got a 'tude. Mm-hmm, dat's riiight, bee-otch!

I'm totally with you on the Indian men. Ick. Haven't seen one yet that's done anything for me aesthetically. If they don't have copious amounts of body hair, they've got a big nose + unibrow, or their eyes bug out, or they're short, or something. Give me a man with European or Russian ancestry. Mmmmmmm....

#6786 - 03/30/08 10:03 PM Re: Perhaps a bit over the top, but I still like i [Re: Nemesis]
LUCIFERIFIC Offline

Originally Posted By: Nemesis
She's from a fairly high-caste community (the Bunt, which hasn't had much intermarriage with other castes). She knows she's hot, she's an only child (at least from I could find on the net) with successful parents, no surprise she's got a 'tude. Mm-hmm, dat's riiight, bee-otch!

I'm totally with you on the Indian men. Ick. Haven't seen one yet that's done anything for me aesthetically. If they don't have copious amounts of body hair, they've got a big nose + unibrow, or their eyes bug out, or they're short, or something. Give me a man with European or Russian ancestry. Mmmmmmm....
Ah, thats why, she's high-caste Bunt. Well if she had a sweet attitude she would be so much more popular. Thats one thing Angie-face (Jolie) has that Ash doesn't, a nice attitude. I find the sensual way Angieface carried herself to be incredibly attractive, but she's got big feet, and her lips look like they're about to fall off. I love Hindi culture though, everything about it, the ancient temples, the ancient philosophies, I'll live there some day.

Guys, I haven't seen many Russian men? When I think Russian I either see that Metal Mouth from the old James Bond, or that Russian looking guy from the X-Files. You know which one I'm talking about? The guy with the special ice-pick? For me I think Italian men are gorgeous, especially the ones that can cook. And I have a crush on that dork from Man vs. Wild Bear Grills. As shamfull as it is to admit, I think Jeff Goldbloom is really cute and that guygirl from the Crying Game is hot, when he was Ra in that egyptian movie. Remember?

~Kayla

Edited by LUCIFERIFIC (03/30/08 10:08 PM)

~~352~~

#6798 - 03/31/08 01:26 AM Re: Perhaps a bit over the top, but I still like i [Re: Nemesis]
LUCIFERIFIC Offline

Originally Posted By: Nemesis
She's my favorite Bollywood actress. She's just so cute!

The costume is so beautiful. I love the tabla. Its my favorite instrument. I can't play anything except the violin.

To bad the real India doesn't look like this. Sadly it poverty stricken. I read about Mother Theresa's work in Calcutta, and how dead human bodies lay on the streets like road kill, and how she and her sisters have to gather them and burn them.

As unsatanic as it sounds, I have a love for humanity, and anyone who dedicates so much of her life to serve it in my eyes and heart is a Saint.

~Kayla

~~352~~

#6816 - 03/31/08 04:37 AM Re: Perhaps a bit over the top, but I still like i [Re: LUCIFERIFIC]
ZephyrGirl Offline
R.I.P.

Loc: Adelaide Australia
 Quote:
Thats one thing Angie-face (Jolie) has that Ash doesn't, a nice attitude.

That and she's got alot more sex appeal. You can just tell that she'd be a great fuck. I always got the feeling Brad was missing out on a good cock sucking with Jen.

I'm over my sex with women stage these days, but I agree with you in saying how beautiful Indian womens eyes are.

Zeph

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  Woland, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, TV is God, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.017 seconds of which 0.001 seconds were spent on 22 queries. Zlib compression disabled.