Page 1 of 2 12>
Topic Options
#6814 - 03/31/08 04:05 AM Thought I should allow this to the public.
PigFeeder Offline

Loc: Near Montreal, QC
What do you guys think of the gay couple dancing in the video? I find it hilarious and thought I'd share it with everyone.

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=ug7Wlb1sDjY

By the way I'm no homephobe, I just love laughing at gay boys I find them so funny sometimes.

Example: Chris Crocker.

The truth...
That's TheMask on the right ...And he actually called that his dancing.. Hrm.

I am really bored and thought this would be something to do at 4 am. Enjoy.

#6819 - 03/31/08 08:49 AM Re: Thought I should allow this to the public. [Re: PigFeeder]
TheMask Offline

Uhm. I dont get it. If this is some kind of joke then its just kind of pathetic and low since 1. That video is already posted on this forum. 2. Its me dancing. So what? I could have posted this myself if i felt like it. I expected more from a so called "satanist".

Shit. And you claim im wasting forum space. Shouldnt you go somewhere else?

#6823 - 03/31/08 09:27 AM Re: Thought I should allow this to the public. [Re: TheMask]
LUCIFERIFIC Offline

Loc: CA
But Mask? What are you expecting? I don't get you sometimes? You bring up a subject you know many people attack, associate yourself with it, then publicly share this to like everyone knowing fully well from past experience that their are a lot of people here who will most likely mob you when they see it. And of all the times to share it you do it right in the middle of you being attacked.

Are you doing this for sociological reasons, cuz this is great stuff for my roommates, if you are PM me with your observations please.

I can only think of two answers to you behavior:
1) You're just stupid; or
2) You like getting a reaction out of people

If its 2 then your somewhat smart, and we're the dumb ones; because we react to this stimuli like a programmed robot.

~Kayla

Edited by LUCIFERIFIC (03/31/08 09:29 AM)

~~352~~

#6828 - 03/31/08 10:38 AM Re: Thought I should allow this to the public. [Re: LUCIFERIFIC]
TheMask Offline

Im not sure but i wasnt quite expecting something as childish as this. This act would probably be explainable with the typical n00b on some other forum but on here there seems to be a bit of a higher standard. I think that guy is pathetic for simply posting this as some kind of middle finger towards me. It could have been done in different ways but this is just rather cheap.

And i posted that link to you for fun. No big deal. Sure, getting a reaction out of people is always fun too but i dont know if that was my main agenda.

For that matter i dont think i thought whether or not someone was going to be flaming me for this other then you two. I dont really care, i just find it sad that you find me putting a funny clip up on the internet sad.

The shithead that made this thread even took my dancing as something seriously, i mean come the fuck on.

Oh and thanks for the video promoting btw.

Edited by TheMask (03/31/08 10:39 AM)

#6836 - 03/31/08 11:44 AM Re: Thought I should allow this to the public. [Re: PigFeeder]
ta2zz Offline
veteran member

Loc: Connecticut

Originally Posted By: PigFeeder
What do you guys think of the gay couple dancing in the video? I find it hilarious and thought I'd share it with everyone.

First off this is the video thread you embed videos here...

I only did this because themask seems to not mind the video promotion...

By the way I'm no homephobe, I just love laughing at gay boys I find them so funny sometimes.

Example: Chris Crocker.

Theres nothing to laugh at with Crocker he is quite pitiful actually... It's like watching a train wreck in slow motion ...

The truth...
That's TheMask on the right ...And he actually called that his dancing.. Hrm.

I see two guys drinking, fucking around dancing having fun... Neither appear to be wearing lipstick dressing like pretty boys...

I am really bored and thought this would be something to do at 4 am. Enjoy.

Your posts contain little yet you spew everywhere... Hopefully you will either expand your style or simply as most in your position just burn out...

Where are your videos? Seems like Mask gets my vote for having the balls to make a video and put himself on YouTube... You just tell girls here how you would like them to do your lipstick...

How bad ass is a pretty boy? Seriously...

hmmmm

~T~

Edited by ta2zz (03/31/08 11:47 AM)

#6839 - 03/31/08 11:55 AM Re: Thought I should allow this to the public. [Re: ta2zz]
Asmedious Moderator Offline

Loc: New York
Having a few drinks and dancing around with your buddies (male or female) always gets my vote. There are those who talk about how they would like to have fun, and those that actually do it.

#6843 - 03/31/08 12:12 PM Re: Thought I should allow this to the public. [Re: Asmedious]
TheMask Offline

Why thank you guys. Im glad someone renewed my faith in this forum.
#6847 - 03/31/08 01:34 PM Re: Thought I should allow this to the public. [Re: TheMask]
ta2zz Offline
veteran member

Originally Posted By: TheMask
Why thank you guys. Im glad someone renewed my faith in this forum.

Some of us have been here longer than others… Most of us understand that while some people may not enjoy my style others will… Much is the same for your own posts and videos… Just watch your comments on YouTube some will like it, some will not, some will bash it for whatever the reason…

To me if you are going to bash somebody here then the only way to accomplish that is intelligently… Pick holes in what they say not how they dress or what sexual preference they are… Then back up what you are saying… If your whole argument consists of well he is gay or emo just move along to a kiddy forum please…

I will admit I posted mostly to reply to snow to poke at him a bit… At times it is easier to spend the energy on that with which you disagree than the things you agree with… Yet we must not forget to be as passionate when talking about the things we like…

~T~

#6884 - 03/31/08 09:37 PM Re: Thought I should allow this to the public. [Re: ta2zz]
PigFeeder Offline

Well my arguments did consist very little of gy bashing before hand but The Mask insisted on bringing it up as if it were my main point in previous threads.

As with the lipstick thing; first of all I wear eyeliner on my lips and I do it because it's part of the rest of my makeup which would be more commonly known as corpsepaint.

I don't know I just find Chris C disgustingly hilarious to laugh at. That's just me though. Although I do apologise for not embedding the video, it was 4 am, very dark, I was tired and wanted to do something, and I was in somewhat of a hurry I suppose.

By the way I actually do have a video on youtube of me at a breakdance SS competition and as soon as I have the extra time and I find it I will gladly put it up for you. I haven't checked out my vids for awhile so, as I said, when I have extra boredom time.

I aknowledge that my posts of late have been anything but useful, but I have made a few useful posts. My recent ones although have been somewhat diminished as TheMask has been insisting on the arguments and I eventually have just been running out of motivation to reply intelligently, but I still replyed because he directs the comments at me and I figured I wouldn't be rude and ignore. I guess I am not much better by putting this video up here but, as it seems he lieks attention so much, I guess I'm doing him a favour.

And Asmedious, I do actually go out and have fun, but I don't sit at home and pathetically film myself and some bum looking guy off the street and stick it up on youtube for attention. It's called going out once in awhile. I'm sure any here would agree clubbing is much better than sitting at home with Mr. Harry Johnson there..

Oh and TheMask.. I am not the one that took your dancing seriously, you stated "This is my dancing", as if it actually were your dancing. Are you going to lie to us now and say you can dance better ...? Oh if you have more vids like this I'd love to see. I always enjoy a good laugh.

#6897 - 03/31/08 10:13 PM Re: Thought I should allow this to the public. [Re: PigFeeder]
ta2zz Offline
veteran member

As with the lipstick thing; first of all I wear eyeliner on my lips and I do it because it's part of the rest of my makeup which would be more commonly known as corpsepaint.

And you are making fun of a supposed Emo?

some bum looking guy off the street

You have an awful lot to say about a persons looks… Are you the fashion police?

Although I do apologise for not embedding the video, it was 4 am, very dark, I was tired and wanted to do something, and I was in somewhat of a hurry I suppose.

Excuses are best left for your high school principal… Next time when it is so dark you are so tired and need something to do… Perhaps you should go masturbate in private…

~T~

Edited by ta2zz (03/31/08 10:19 PM)
Edit Reason: added thought

#6901 - 03/31/08 10:22 PM Re: Thought I should allow this to the public. [Re: ta2zz]
PigFeeder Offline

Lol that last comment made me laugh. Kayla should know why. But anyway, Corpsepaint is metal related, typically black metal. Not emo related where they wear a little bit of eyeliner under there eyes to look emo and smudge it all over the place, with the occasional colorful eyeshadow for the touch of gender bending. By the way FYI I'm in my first year of Cegep.. Don't assume you know me.. Ever heard the saying, Don't assume becuse you make an ass out of you and me? I say TheMask is emo because he has (knowingly or unwittingly) stated he is emo.

#6910 - 03/31/08 10:47 PM Re: Thought I should allow this to the public. [Re: PigFeeder]
ta2zz Offline
veteran member

Lol that last comment made me laugh. Kayla should know why.

The ignorant typically laugh as a nervous reaction, or when something is too far out of their grasp of understanding… But that’s ok…

But anyway, Corpsepaint is metal related, typically black metal. Not emo related where they wear a little bit of eyeliner under there eyes to look emo and smudge it all over the place, with the occasional colorful eyeshadow for the touch of gender bending.

And the real difference is? Please explain why an Emo is wrong but a corpse paint wearing kid is not… Explain the difference, to me they are both just following a fad style… You will grow out of it…

By the way FYI I'm in my first year of Cegep.. Don't assume you know me..

Never said I did, never said I wanted to… What I did say basically is that your pitiful excuses were better left to your high school principal… No matter what your age your excuses are of the mentality level of a high school boy… Don’t assume you grasp what I say so easily…

Ever heard the saying, Don't assume becuse you make an ass out of you and me? I say TheMask is emo because he has (knowingly or unwittingly) stated he is emo.

I saw The Bad News Bears when you were but a cell in your father’s testicles an egg in your mother’s ovary… Look a little deeper and think a bit harder when reading you just might understand something… You know what will help you is more reading and less talking junk…

Learn and move on you are way out of your league child…

~ta2zz~

#6934 - 04/01/08 08:04 AM Re: Thought I should allow this to the public. [Re: ta2zz]
PigFeeder Offline

I could say a million things right now but this is seriously a waste of time and energy, I'm not here to argue, I'm here to learn. I said something a friend, another idiot replied and wanted my opinion. That's the way it started.

Ta2zz, you're smart, but then again you are just the same as me at intelligence level if you wish to continue this cyber bickering.

I'm not suggesting peace, I'm suggesting treaty. I don't like wasting my time fighting on forums and I'm sure you don't either. The only thing I am seeing with all this bickering is a group of people making fun of each other to make themselves feel better or stronger about themselves. This is supposed to an intelligent forum, and so I will henceforth not waste my time on caveman like behaviour and posts.

My regards, Snow~~.

P.S. Would you honestly rather hang out with an emo kid then someone who wears corpsepaint? Honestly yes, some emo's are nice, but most of them have the same personality traits. The traits they have are traits that most find annoying. And it is true that you could categorize corpsepaint with many things. To outsiders who don't know any better I'm a devil worshipper automatically, not because I am LaVeyan Satanist, but because that's the way we are, as humans, judgemental. Among other things I could be considered 'evil', mean, and close-minded to what I consider to be weaker. Of course I'm sure I don't have to school you in lessons of humanity. I'm sure you know all about that..

#6954 - 04/01/08 04:14 PM Re: Thought I should allow this to the public. [Re: PigFeeder]
TheMask Offline

Oh and TheMask.. I am not the one that took your dancing seriously, you stated "This is my dancing", as if it actually were your dancing. Are you going to lie to us now and say you can dance better ...? Oh if you have more vids like this I'd love to see. I always enjoy a good laugh.

"Im the guy on the right. Thats not usually how i dance but i guess its a suitable taste."

The rest of your posts is just... really bullshit to me. You constantly bring appearence in to where it doesnt belong like youre above the rest when it comes to clothing, which is why i called you a fashionwhore in the first place. Im too tired to point these things out further since youre not bound to get it anyway.

Thanks for trying to get some sense into this kids scull, ta2zz. But i think youre wasting your time. Oh unless youre doing it out of pure fun. ;\)

Quote:
The only thing I am seeing with all this bickering is a group of people making fun of each other to make themselves feel better or stronger about themselves.

Youre in that group and youre making it sound like youre not. Take a look at what you and Kayla have been talking about for what seems like a pages in a thread about music. Sheesh.

Edited by TheMask (04/01/08 04:15 PM)

#6967 - 04/01/08 08:16 PM Re: Thought I should allow this to the public. [Re: TheMask]
PigFeeder Offline

Quote:

Youre in that group and youre making it sound like youre not. Take a look at what you and Kayla have been talking about for what seems like a pages in a thread about music. Sheesh.

I include myself along with the rest of anyone else who has participated in this sensless arguing. And even now you continue to go at it, sad really..

Oh and unless you're a mod, nothing I talk to anyone else about concerns you. If you wish to throw in an opinion in the thread you are talking about (hint: this is the wrong thread), then go ahead. But who are you to talk about what other people do, when you yourself do it. Practice what you preach. Otherwise you look like a fool. and as well, it is none of your concern what Kayla and I do, if someone with a status wishes to express there concerns, then they may. Otherwise, mind your own business. Or are you going to ranting and raving about this now..

*Sigh* You really can't just let it go, do you really like the attention that much? I've already asked for this to top, can't you just grow up and agree? We don't have to like each other, we don't have to be nice, but I refuse to reply to anything that is even relevant to childish bickering any longer.

No doubt I'll be flamed for half the things I've said, and taunted more. Myself, I think it's time for us to grow up and mvoe on to more important things. Does anyone agree..?

Page 1 of 2 12>

Moderator:  Woland, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, TV is God, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.027 seconds of which 0.001 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.