Page 2 of 2 <12
Topic Options
#6973 - 04/01/08 08:52 PM Little Piggy cries wee wee wee all the way home... [Re: PigFeeder]
ta2zz Offline
veteran member

Loc: Connecticut

Originally Posted By: PigFeeder
I could say a million things right now but this is seriously a waste of time and energy, I'm not here to argue, I'm here to learn. I said something a friend, another idiot replied and wanted my opinion. That's the way it started.

This is a site for intelligent debate… Most definitions of the word debate contain the word argue… Look it up…

The way I see it is you a corpse paint wearing young man tried to poke fun at another young man due to his expressing himself through a YouTube video… You a corpse paint wearing male is making fun of another group of people… The old saying would be the pot calling the kettle black… It backfired and you didn’t get the response you want… So now it is a waste of energy… \:\)

If you want to learn then listen more and talk less…

Ta2zz, you're smart, but then again you are just the same as me at intelligence level if you wish to continue this cyber bickering.

I was not bickering I was merely pointing out flaws in your logic… Now if you choose anger as the emotion you feel so be it… You continuing this banter could be seen as bickering… Tell yourself whatever you need to get through your day…

I'm not suggesting peace, I'm suggesting treaty. I don't like wasting my time fighting on forums and I'm sure you don't either.

Actually I do not fight, and I do enjoy my time spent here… A treaty that is cute…

I agree to disagree with anybody here… As most of us do… Please if you see flaws in my logic do tell… But have a point other than fashion or what click your in mmmmk?

The only thing I am seeing with all this bickering is a group of people making fun of each other to make themselves feel better or stronger about themselves.

Ahh yes you see it too… But as so many others you do not include yourself in this equation… I see a GOTH? bashing on GAYS and EMOS… It is an old fight… Back in my day the fight was between Grunge and Jock… You threw the stone with posting a video to make fun of somebody with nothing to back it up but isn’t this guy gay? Your debate is over before it even started… You have no argument…

This is supposed to an intelligent forum, and so I will henceforth not waste my time on caveman like behaviour and posts.

Good your posts of late have been little more than a flirting game shitting all over the forum… Not much to think about there… Moderator or not that is my opinion…

P.S. Would you honestly rather hang out with an emo kid then someone who wears corpsepaint?

Actually I am not so shallow that I would let how you wear your makeup decide if you were worthy of friendship…

Honestly yes, some emo's are nice, but most of them have the same personality traits. The traits they have are traits that most find annoying.

The same can be said for many a Satanist… In fact there is no need to title any group in that statement as you speak of all humanity itself…

And it is true that you could categorize corpsepaint with many things.

Using your own words… Such as “someone crying out for attention”

Among other things I could be considered 'evil', mean, and close-minded to what I consider to be weaker. Of course I'm sure I don't have to school you in lessons of humanity. I'm sure you know all about that..

Now look at how this has come full circle… You think me evil, mean, a caveman, not worth the time…

No doubt I'll be flamed for half the things I've said, and taunted more.

Who is the Emo now?

Remember: Practice what you preach. Otherwise you look like a fool. ~PigFeeder

Please…

~T~

#6974 - 04/01/08 08:57 PM Re: Thought I should allow this to the public. [Re: TheMask]
ta2zz Offline
veteran member

Loc: Connecticut

Originally Posted By: TheMask
Thanks for trying to get some sense into this kids scull, ta2zz. But i think youre wasting your time. Oh unless youre doing it out of pure fun. ;\)

Of course this is entertainment to me... I am done talking to the wall... Sometimes it is easier to teach a rock sing opera before making someone see the flaws they wear proudly like a cub scout merit badge...

Peace

~T~

Page 2 of 2 <12

Moderator:  Woland, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, TV is God, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.018 seconds of which 0.001 seconds were spent on 15 queries. Zlib compression disabled.