Page 1 of 2 12>
Topic Options
#703 - 09/27/07 06:05 PM expecting to get banned in like... 5 minutes.
Venger Satanis Offline
stranger

last time i was here, the 600 club contained some unpleasant members who only succeeded in making Satanism unworkable; no discussion, no open-minded exchange of perspectives, just pure venom. hostile and aggressive assholes have a way of doing that.

anyways, i re-registered hoping things might be different this time around. we'll see.

i work with many paradigms, Satanism and Lovecraft's Cthulhu Mythos are the closest to my heart.

Venger As'Nas Satanis
Cult of Cthulhu High Priest

#705 - 09/27/07 07:04 PM Re: expecting to get banned in like... 5 minutes. [Re: Venger Satanis]
MCSA TEK Offline
pledge

Loc: Orlando Fl USA
I'm usually not at a loss for words, but as I sat here thumbing through the threads today I cant help being 'awe struck' by how stupid people in our society have become. We as a people have lost our ability to reason, to focus, to even form a coherent thought. Many like this fool have even lost the most basic understanding of social interaction.

This nit wit honestly comes here, takes the time to fill out all the registration information, and becomes a member. Then what does he do? Does he offer an interesting thread? Does he post something thought provoking or entertaining? No, His very first thread is mocking the forum. The sad part is that he probably doesn't even grasp what he did wrong.

Chris

Edited by MCSA TEK (09/27/07 07:38 PM)

#706 - 09/27/07 07:14 PM Re: expecting to get banned in like... 5 minutes. [Re: Venger Satanis]
ta2zz Offline
veteran member

Loc: Connecticut
“Expecting to get banned in like... 5 minutes” is a heck of a title…

Originally Posted By: Venger Satanis
last time i was here, the 600 club contained some unpleasant members who only succeeded in making Satanism unworkable; no discussion, no open-minded exchange of perspectives, just pure venom. hostile and aggressive assholes have a way of doing that.

Aww Darrick the way I remember it you came in saying you were here to contribute with intelligent discussion then had little past your game to talk about… Your experiences in life have everything to do with your perspective…

Unworkable Satanism? I will just let that one sit for now…

Quote:
anyways, i re-registered hoping things might be different this time around. we'll see.

You make it sound like someone other than yourself and your own actions made you get the ban… Things can be very different the choice would be yours… Still the little i’s?

Welcome back…

I seem to remember the ladies liking your picture of you in a cowboy hat… Maybe you can woo them in the picture gallery…

Good luck…

#718 - 09/28/07 05:53 PM Re: expecting to get banned in like... 5 minutes. [Re: Venger Satanis]
Venger Satanis Offline
stranger

wow, same friendly, welcoming place!

but at least i'm still in the unbanned camp (for now).

maybe you can guess why i'm back and the tone of my introduction?

yes, i mentioned my RPG in a couple posts. i also tried to talk about important Satanic topics such as the possibility for a foundation of Satanic brotherhood, the perception of Satan, the nature of reality, and the successful implementation of sorcery... but counterproductive hostility got in the way of discussion.

well, from now on i'll just ignore such things.

Venger As'Nas Satanis
Cult of Cthulhu High Priest

#720 - 09/28/07 07:35 PM Re: expecting to get banned in like... 5 minutes. [Re: Venger Satanis]
ta2zz Offline
veteran member

but at least i'm still in the unbanned camp (for now).

This place was never very ban happy… Heck it even took you months to receive your ban…

Quote:
maybe you can guess why i'm back and the tone of my introduction?

Some would say it shows you are insecure and looking for attention… I myself believe that your own forum got boring… Your followers lost? Perhaps you made a sequel to your game?

Quote:
yes, i mentioned my RPG in a couple posts.

You plugged it in every post… That is why you were here… You even linked to two reviews of your game… Both bad…

Quote:
i also tried to talk about important Satanic topics such as the possibility for a foundation of Satanic brotherhood, the perception of Satan, the nature of reality, and the successful implementation of sorcery...

Do you have any of these important writings of yours saved? All I remember was something about if someone wanted to draw power from a marvel comic character that was ok with you…

Quote:
but counterproductive hostility got in the way of discussion.

Aww Derrick you are the one who wants chaos, you are the one who pulls power from chaos… Is a bit of verbal hostility too chaotic for you?

Quote:
well, from now on i'll just ignore such things.

That is what got you banned if I remember correctly… Ignoring the admins and mods… But why rehash old stupidity? Oh wait you wanted this when you chose the title…

Good day…

~T~

#722 - 09/29/07 06:23 AM Re: expecting to get banned in like... 5 minutes. [Re: Venger Satanis]
School Bully Offline

Loc: Melbourne

It's just not your day, is it, Venger As'Nas Satanis Cult of Cthulhu High Priest? You even got your prediction wrong.

Welcome anyway.

Watch out for the oompa loompas.

#744 - 10/01/07 04:54 AM Re: expecting to get banned in like... 5 minutes. [Re: Venger Satanis]
Disabuse Offline

I remember you now.

Welcome back to a place that will still shit on your crappy game. Not because it is full of the reverse-Christian propaganda of demons and gods, but because the game just sucks. Period.

Congratulations on being part of the plaguing wave of crap video games that hit consumers. I sure hope you're proud of polishing a piece of shit and selling it as a video game.

"successful implementation of sorcery"

Dude, just hold the left bumper and press the X button to launch the fireball!

#750 - 10/01/07 11:23 AM Re: expecting to get banned in like... 5 minutes. [Re: Disabuse]
ta2zz Offline
veteran member

It is a pen and paper RPG like D&D... For now the video world is safe...

Edited by ta2zz (10/01/07 11:24 AM)

#950 - 10/07/07 04:03 PM Re: expecting to get banned in like... 5 minutes. [Re: ta2zz]
babybat Offline
lurker

Loc: Louisiana,United States
 Quote:
i also tried to talk about important Satanic topics such as the possibility for a foundation of Satanic brotherhood, the perception of Satan, the nature of reality, and the successful implementation of sorcery...

What and the blue FUCK are you talking about? I may be misunderstanding you, and if I am just explain it further. But do you ACTUALLY BELIEVE that fairy tale bullshit?

#1210 - 10/19/07 11:19 PM Re: expecting to get banned in like... 5 minutes. [Re: babybat]
Veldrin Offline
pledge

Loc: Melbourne, Australia.
Wow. I just had to see for myself, ya know? You can never believe just how bad it is till you see it with your own eyes.

So I read your "game", and may whatever god exists take mercy on my soul for doing so.

Within the first six pages, one's mind is turned to slush, then slowly melted further as you read on.
As far as your reputed innovation is involved with this game, it's not there. Not one bit. Whatever tries to pass for it, is simply too broken. All rainbows and sparkling lights but still broken.
So you use poor mechanics, very poor plot development and cardboard cutout character types. There's not anything in this game to like. The mechanics are all stereotypical and dull.

Your ideas of "evil" demons is just as flat and unimaginative.

I don't know how you thought this was anything but the garbage everyone. EVERYONE is telling you it is, but put the pen down slowly, go outside with your hands behind your head and submit yourself to the nearest law enforcement agency for crimes against humanity.
Do it now.

#55592 - 06/08/11 06:57 AM Re: expecting to get banned in like... 5 minutes. [Re: Veldrin]
Zach_Black Offline

Loc: San Diego, California
People in case you do not know who this clown is just ignore him. He has came outta the closet claiming to be the ' messiah ' and promising the end of the world as we know it in 2011 . I will stop here because I do not want to ' flame' another user here.

#55603 - 06/08/11 07:39 PM Re: expecting to get banned in like... 5 minutes. [Re: Zach_Black]
Dan_Dread Offline
stalker

Loc: Vancouver, Canada
This post is from 2007, back when venger actually admitted his version of Satanism was based on an RPG. It is really not so different now, minus the honesty.

I wasn't aware he had been here before(twice no less), and the epically butthurt OP above certainly explains his reluctance to come back. Funny shit.

#55615 - 06/09/11 01:00 AM Re: expecting to get banned in like... 5 minutes. [Re: Zach_Black]
Fnord Offline

Loc: Texas
Holy shit, Z, you zombied this thread out of the grave. Hopefully it won't bring us unwanted guests!

\:\)

#77834 - 07/07/13 07:15 PM Re: expecting to get banned in like... 5 minutes. [Re: Venger Satanis]
SIN3 Offline
stalker

Loc: Virginia
Wow, lol. I'm almost speechless...Almost. Sarcasm there. Reading this old thread, makes me giggle. I came across it in the Google search hits on the Users Online area.

To this day, Internet-users still come to me as an 'expert' on Darrick Dishaw, of WI. I'm far from it but I can say one of the most commonly asked questions is if there's a second-party using his account. Some speculate that some posts are actually his wife (though that's a fairly recent development in Darrick's personal life). The use of the 'little-i's' does give that appearance doesn't it? Perhaps an Internet forum isn't that formal to most users, even if there's a predicate of posting rules all neatly laid out. The punctuation/grammar thing really annoys people, its often used purposely to test the level so to speak.

The 2007 Venger is quite familiar to me, the 2006 edition would get trolled to death on Myspace. I gave him some wiggle room on my Satanic Mind group back in those days, but I admit I teased the hell out of him about Lovecraft (because it was fun). I think, and this is just my opinion here, he was just socially awkward back then. He admits this himself in various writings when he dips into a Nostalgic mood about his High School days before delivering a point. Getting banned or kicked out of a site on the world wide web isn't all that tragic. I've been banned from quite a few sites over the years, most of which are long-gone anyway.

In all my years of personal interaction, he's never really lost his passion for Role-playing Games. I got an email about a month ago about a blogging site he was using, though it was clearly a scam (he discovered that on his own about a week later).

I think every gaming Nerd dreams of producing a game that people want to play. The best promotion is word-of-mouth. I've never really been a gaming person in that capacity but I do enjoy a diabolic game of Internet Chess. I have a few D&D Books on my shelf for the archetype models. I'm told the D&D'rs covet the editions I have. They may even be worth some money, I've never looked into it. Hey, maybe each of us will end up characters in one of his games? I've always kept that idea in the back of my head, best form of flattery...I think.

I think it was the start of 2008 when I really started paying attention to his writing and personal development, the time-line is a bit blurry for me. So much noise on the Internet, its hard to recall dates. I like the writing a lot, not because I agree with every idea he has in his head but because it's a constant push and pull.

Man, it's going on 9 years now but I've always had a fish-hook in Darrick. We seem to stay in touch some way through the chaos out here on the web. People either like the guy or think he's a complete douche. I have my fair share of haters too.

As for the cult and the Messiah bit, still good-times, I miss that game. *sigh* Nostalgia of the culty days, lately it's been a dead cell. I can tell you from personal experience, very few were drinking the proverbial koolaid but forums/social networks attract all kinds. To include people that are just having a bit of fun on the Internet. The trolling was fun too, though some of the users on the Social Network couldn't handle it. It was all 'boo hoo', so I had to cull that back some.

The cult-bit is unnerving to people but especially Satanists, personally...I liked that part the most. The Occult weirdness was part of its charm. It also didn't bother me if people thought I was some brain-washed follower, or Venger's Whore...I got a kick out of that stuff. And still do. I consider it all part of the aesthetic. I mean, it's the Cthulhu Cult, not a tea-party with the muppets. 'Satanic' women really had a bone to pick with the 'misogynistic' tone of the first book. I never have. I get it. It was all 'How could you?', I guess that sort of thing is too much of a taboo to indulge in for some.

The 2013 Edition of 'Venger Satanis' has matured but I don't think we have to stop playing with our toys to be grown ups. Incidentally, he was always nudging me to join this site, but I wasn't interested at the time.

I wonder, is he banned forever? Does he hold a place on the Wall of Shame? I haven't really looked at that closely. Can someone be removed from that or is that a permanent placement?

Old topic, but that is not dead may eternal lie, and with strange aeons even death may die. Cthulhu in his lair, dead but dreaming... When the Stars are right... All is gleaming.

#77860 - 07/08/13 09:14 PM Re: expecting to get banned in like... 5 minutes. [Re: SIN3]
ta2zz Offline
veteran member

My its like a wind tunnel in here.

Mister "I am the way" wasn't banned. You can check the wall of shame easily but you would have to take a break awakening these old useless threads such as this.

In fact if you look at Derrick's history here (you know click on his name...) http://www.the600club.com/dir/ubbthreads.php?ubb=userposts&id=165

You could see that he grew bored quickly seeing he wasn't banned or didn't drum up the controversy he expected.

He was a bit more active on the previous version of this forum as was I. I have seen some of his paintings on YouTube while looking through the garbage one night but other than that I have no concern about his growth.

Unlike others here I do not remember any question of multiples on one account for him. Well now back to watching and reading.

~T~

Page 1 of 2 12>

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.027 seconds of which 0.002 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.