Page 7 of 7 « First<34567
Topic Options
#17156 - 12/29/08 05:58 PM Re: The Satanic Bible [Re: mutt mutton]
Diavolo Offline
RIP
stalker

Isn't mutton something sheepish?

Seriously man, just type normal, if your words have to rely on funky visual constructions, they probably didn't have much content to begin with.

D.

#17163 - 12/29/08 09:45 PM Re: The Satanic Bible [Re: mutt mutton]
ta2zz Offline
veteran member

Loc: Connecticut
Hmm Do you have use of your hands or do you have to access your computer by using eye blink movements? Are you mentally ill or severely challenged? If you answer no to all these questions then my guess is you are a troll or a disgruntled former member...

Isaac is that you?

#17190 - 12/30/08 04:32 AM Re: The Satanic Bible [Re: ta2zz]
daevid777 Offline

Loc: Hell's Pisshole, Texas
He said... ect.. ect..

What the hell is ect?

Was that like another poem, or something? I couldn't find any rhyme or reason, so I'm guessing it was... a weird, unintelligable mutton poem...

It lost me, so it must be good.

#17241 - 12/30/08 10:46 PM Re: The Satanic Bible [Re: BloodHorn]
blsk Offline

Loc: salem or
They(the church) need a monster under the bed to keep nipping at the heels of the flock, chasing them out the door and into the arms of "god." Would YOU continue giving your milk money to the school bully for protection if there were no threat?

#17262 - 12/31/08 12:46 AM Re: The Satanic Bible [Re: blsk]
paolo sette Offline

Loc: IL, USA
I'm fed-up with the idea of the catholic god. he does nothing except insult and belittle me. I have a great deal of scorn for that group, and I cast curses and hexes upon them. Satan shall rule the Earth supreme, and we understand how to properly respect Him.

#17275 - 12/31/08 01:59 AM Re: The Satanic Bible [Re: paolo sette]
spiderbreeder Offline

Loc: Sydney,Australia
If you are so "fed up" with him Paolo, reject the entire concept that he even exists. How can a man-made, external deity insult and belittle you? That's akin to insisting that your imaginary friend is pulling faces at you.

If you really study, and research all of the genuine satanic material that's readily available out there, maybe you'll find, to your pleasant surprise, that "You shall rule Your world supreme, and You understand how to properly respect Yourself"

#17287 - 12/31/08 03:35 AM Re: The Satanic Bible [Re: paolo sette]
The Zebu Offline

Loc: Orlando, FL
You cast curses and hexes? If such hocus-pocus is actually real, then wouldn't the vast overwhelming flood of worldwide Christian prayers and theurgy cancel out your spiritual assault?

And wouldn't it be more effective to start an active real-world campaign against the negative effects of religion, instead of sitting in a ritual chamber trying to wish your enemy away?

It looks like you have some serious emotional issues with your apostasy from Catholicism. At the very least, realize that the "Catholic God" has absolutely no power over you. He is most likely a made-up fairy-tale, but if he does exist, he must be an imperfect charlatan with no real strength so he needs hordes of followers to make himself feel better.

In any case, you don't need to follow any external God (or Devil) except the one within your own Will.

#17298 - 12/31/08 06:16 AM Re: The Satanic Bible [Re: paolo sette]
Diavolo Offline
RIP
stalker

Actually, you are a little sheep the catholic god is humping whenever he feels the need. All this theatrical but unavoidably below average devil-posing isn't hiding that fact.
If I was god; I'd say you are very special in your own way but sadly I am satan, I have to state: you are an idiot.

You may still call me Master, it's how nature defined our positions.

D.

Page 7 of 7 « First<34567

Moderator:  SkaffenAmtiskaw, fakepropht, TV is God, Woland, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.021 seconds of which 0.003 seconds were spent on 21 queries. Zlib compression disabled.