Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#7262 - 04/05/08 05:52 PM Love and War
Pan420 Offline
pledge

Loc: New Mexico
Okay, I was at work today and the topic of disscusion was lovers and fights. Well when is it okay to say something outragously mean to your lover and in turn ending it for good? My co worker has been seeing this girl for two years and over the phone she told him that she needed to find herself, sounds like a coop out if you ask me. Well he was polite and everything on the phone. I thought that he had the right to be mad and say some ill mannered things to her. Well the rest of the crew had other opinions on the subject. I myself have been very vulger and mean to my ex's that choose to be childish in going about things. What about you where do you stand, all fair in love and war right?

"Use your fist and not your mouth",
Marilyn Manson

#7265 - 04/05/08 06:33 PM Re: Love and War [Re: Pan420]
Morgan Offline
Princess of Hell
stalker

Loc: New York City
"Well when is it okay to say something outragously mean to your lover and in turn ending it for good?"

There is only one place for nasty talk, the bedroom if it is part of the sex game you are playing.

Otherwise, she will remember your fucked up words and will come to hate you for them.

Fucked up mean shit is never forgotten, and if you are that mean to a woman, she and her girlfriends will never let you forget it.

Either end it nicely, or dont, but if it ends nicely at least you get the chance of make up sex....

Morg

#7269 - 04/05/08 08:07 PM Re: Love and War [Re: Morgan]
School Bully Offline

Loc: Melbourne
Dear Morgan

I love you. I love hanging out with you. You are so easy to live with. I want everything to remain the same except the boyfriend/girlfriend thing. I thought we were getting to the point in our relationship where I might start to fall in love with you but your insecurities about how I feel about you have made it clear that I can never fall in love with you. Dating you is killing who I am. I know that if I continue seeing you that I will want to spend the rest of my life with you but I am not ready for that so I don't want to see you anymore. I still care about you, but I just don't find my heart jumping out of my chest when I see you anymore.

All my love,

Your School Bully.

(ps. please don't ask if we can still be friends - I have all the friends I need, thank you).

Nice enough for you?

Only one night stands end "nicely".

#7289 - 04/06/08 03:32 AM Re: Love and War [Re: Pan420]
Sinistar Offline

"It's not you, it's me..."

Maybe it's better that he didn't get nasty. What would've been better is if he sounded indifferent. Due to past experience, indifference brings about an air of mystery and the woman would be left guessing. It's always to good to leave the ex guessing if you're the one that's getting the ax.

You're right, it does sound like a cop out. She's probably seeing someone else on the side or probably feels a need for some freedom. Your co-worker did the right thing and might even get a pity lay in the not so distant future. A pity lay is better than no lay, right?

#7382 - 04/07/08 09:30 AM Re: Love and War [Re: Sinistar]
MaggotFaceMoe Offline

Loc: Finland
For all the mean words I have said to my past girlf riends I have achieved nothing. When still in the relationship, the words got back to me eventually, and created even more misery between us. At the time of the break up, they just made the breaking up even worse for her and me. I don't see how fighting and being an asshole can help anyone.

"A pity lay is better than no lay, right?"
No, a pity lay is just sad.

#7400 - 04/07/08 08:05 PM Re: Love and War [Re: School Bully]
Morgan Offline
Princess of Hell
stalker

You are so cute....

"Dating you is killing who I am"
That wont get you laid by her, or anyone she knows...

"Only one night stands end "nicely"."

Yeah, sure, as long as you dont have to gnaw your arm off to escape....

Whatever lol......

#7404 - 04/07/08 09:41 PM Re: Love and War [Re: Morgan]
School Bully Offline

Originally Posted By: Morgan

"Only one night stands end "nicely"."

Yeah, sure, as long as you dont have to gnaw your arm off to escape....

I knew I left something at your place... I'll drop by later and pick it up.

I know this break up will make our relationship so much stronger.

#7410 - 04/07/08 11:16 PM Re: Love and War [Re: School Bully]
ZephyrGirl Offline
R.I.P.

Loc: Adelaide Australia
Then there's always the truth.

You know. "It's not working out, I'm not happy. I understand if this hurts you, but I need to put myself first".

Really all you should ever have to say at the end of a relationship is that you are no longer happy and are not willing to compromise any further.

In a way you're right about the one night stand thing, there's always going to be hurt feelings on someones side at the end, but being spiteful and nasty on the way out the door isn't going to make it any better if you are the hurt one. You'll just feel like an arsehole later for doing it.

Zeph

Edited by ZephyrGirl (04/07/08 11:17 PM)

#7411 - 04/08/08 01:18 AM Re: Love and War [Re: ZephyrGirl]
Pan420 Offline
pledge

Loc: New Mexico
Being nasty might not make the situation any better but it does make a person feel better. I believe that line "it's not you it's me" is the most uncreative thing I have ever heard. Or my favorite "i need to find myself", Thats another bad one. I perfer to end the relationship the way the relationship went. I mean if it was a rocky bad relationship then thats the way I am going to end it, by being the ass that I can be. But if the relationship was good then then I would end it in a nice way. But when is it proper to be hateful? I say when there is infidelity involved.

"Use your fist and not your mouth",
Marilyn Manson

#7447 - 04/09/08 08:00 PM Re: Love and War [Re: School Bully]
Morgan Offline
Princess of Hell
stalker

"knew I left something at your place... I'll drop by later and pick it up."

Too late, I sold it on ebay....

"I know this break up will make our relationship so much stronger."

But, I dont want to be friends, or make the relationship work.
I'm tired, and only want you to be my bitch slave again like before we started dating....

Morg

#7448 - 04/09/08 08:50 PM Re: Love and War [Re: Pan420]
ZephyrGirl Offline
R.I.P.

Loc: Adelaide Australia
 Quote:
Being nasty might not make the situation any better but it does make a person feel better.

I thought you were against nastiness just for making oneself feel better? Or does that change depending on who it's making feel better? LOL

I didn't know this was about realationship endings being creative, I thought it was about whether it was productive to be a prick at the end because your feelings got hurt.

Are you that delicate that a girl not being creative enough when what she is really saying is I don't like you anymore anyway, that you expect her to come up with new and better ways to tell you to fuck off? That's funny......

Zeph

#7652 - 04/13/08 07:42 PM Re: Love and War [Re: Morgan]
School Bully Offline

Originally Posted By: Morgan

But, I dont want to be friends, or make the relationship work.
I'm tired, and only want you to be my bitch slave again like before we started dating....

So you want to be on top instead. That's fine by me. You can do all the sweating for a change.

But don't txt me at work, Morg. I'll call you later.

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.024 seconds of which 0.001 seconds were spent on 25 queries. Zlib compression disabled.