Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#7320 - 04/06/08 03:53 PM Electric Universe, Ley Lines, Crystals, and You…
ta2zz Offline
veteran member

Loc: Connecticut

The Electric Universe, Ley Lines, Crystals, and You…

An interesting topic came about in an introduction thread between LUCIFERIFIC and I… We discussed the piezoelectric qualities of quartz crystals and other things such as time warps possibly being connected to such occurrences in a large scale…

Original thoughts seen here

She has brought about some interesting theories that made me connect a few things differently…I will post a few links to the things that I have known about and some that I have just learned…

The opening page to http://www.thunderbolts.info can be found in this next link…

The Electric Universe

The following three links can be reached through the first but I have tried to point out what I find interesting…

THUNDERBOLTS OF THE GODS Running time 1 hr 4 min…

ForumMuch of the is above common understanding…

TPOD Archive If you only hit one link from this whole post then it should be this one…

So now with a little knowledge on current (heh) electric universe theory we can begin to form connections between these theories and the possibilities of Ley Lines

Now if we connect this with what we know and what we are discovering with the human body…

Crystals in the human body So we know that the human body can create crystals and stones… We need minerals to survive… Can different minerals be killing us?

Are crystals killing us?

Nanobacterium Not only can this be what is killing us but is it a new life form, is it responsible for everything from forming every crystal ever formed in water, to rust, even the very aging of our bodies cells?

Are Nanobacteria Making Us Ill? A lot to swallow and to top it all off is this life?

Can this be new life?

“In July 2007, a group of American scientists, in association with the National Research Council, issued a report recommending that scientists search for so-called weird life on other worlds, in space and even on Earth.”

Are some crystals alive?

Can there be more to crystals healing and relaxing the human body? Can everything be more connected than previously thought?

~ta2zz~

#7329 - 04/06/08 04:36 PM Re: Electric Universe, Ley Lines, Crystals, and Yo [Re: ta2zz]
LUCIFERIFIC Offline

Loc: CA
Ok, we have more in common than meets the eye. Now we're talking Tats.

I encountered Plasma Cosmology / the Electric Universe about only two months ago while surfing Youtube and watch that link you gave me several times, and everything else i could watch and read on the subject.

Personally, I find many, many parts of this new theory to be very easily digestible. By that I mean to say that things about the cosmos when explained by this theory seem to make sense without having to resort to bending rules and making exceptional cases like things tend to get on the other side of the "Gravity-newtonian-Einsteinian" fence.

So we (me and you at least) feel that electricity is a basic constitution of the cosmos, and that it connects us all to everything in this universe... if i may go new age - like a web of life?

Most of these things that exist in the cosmos are inanimate organic things (like rocks)...

but then we come to crystals?

What exactly is a crystal?

To me, i understand a crystal like this: a crystal is to a lazer as a rock is to a flashlight.

By this i mean that both the light of a flash light, and the composition of a rock are scattered about, and in no particular order... like random electrical sequences...

But a lazer is COHERENT light (meaning that the light waves are focused tightly... just as the composition of a crystal is structured in a COHERENT form... just like the 1's and 0's on our harddrives are sequenced in a COHERENT structure?

Viruses, pretty much are just a crystalline shell, with a "crystalline" strip of genetic material.

Based on how i understand what a "crystal" is, I would have to say that the DNA molecule is a crystal, being a mass of unalive elements and molecules structured in a coherent manner... and it can be used technologically like crystals, as Microcomputer chips in DNA computaion. I'd make a link for you, but I don't know how. So we at least know that it can hold information in other ways.

Based on how i myself understand what a crystal is, i would say that many things about us use a crystalline structure on the molecular level: like calcium as you pointed out; cholesterol; sugars; sodium; hemoglobin... plus carbon is a frequent component in many crystals: diamonds.

That living Plasma Crystal link was amazing, and helps this hypothesis out.

Crystalline structures means that electrons would flow better through it. Some crystals produce vibrations, while others produce light. Light, as in the next step in computation technology and devices: Photronics. Some university students figured out that our electron based microchips are as small as they will get, and made photon crystals, which can use photons to store coherent information. I don't know how to make a link, sorry.

I can name two things that seem to be alive, but don't seem to have DNA or RNA: our Red Blood cells, and those nanobacteria.

All these above things have two things in common - Coherency and Electricity. Maybe i'm using the word coherency wrong. By coherency I mean something highly structured and organized - like digital information, or the streams of radio and television frequencies, as opposed to random clicks and bleeps. I'm not a scientist, so i can't articulate myself like one, i hope you still understand all this.

Also, i have read works of Wilhelm Reich where he discoverse these things called "Bions" which come to life out of dead organic matter. I can't validate Bions.

All this is just me thinking out loud and speculating, hoping you can take this further.

I don't know much about lay lines, but i have a book here called The Grid which talks about them and it shows a map of all the major lay lines forming a "crystalline" network around the earth. I use the word 'crystalline' because i don't know how else to describe it.

I would really love to here about your experience in that 'time warp' perhaps in PM if you don't want to post it here.

You do your research, and i will go do mine, and we will meet back here.

I'm glad i was able to provoke something positive out of you \:\)

Thanks for taking the time to research those links.

That TPOD link was great! It'll take me a few days and weeks to read everything.

Kayla

P.S. The book is called "Time Storms" by Jenny Randles; Berkley Books.

Edited by LUCIFERIFIC (04/06/08 05:21 PM)

~~352~~

#7335 - 04/06/08 07:00 PM Re: Electric Universe, Ley Lines, Crystals, and Yo [Re: ta2zz]
LUCIFERIFIC Offline

I just found some of these links on DNA for us, since you said you may never research it:

DNA Crystals:

http://originoflife.net/dna_crystals/

My commentary: DNA molecules are crystals.

Liquid Crystals from DNA:

http://pubs.acs.org/cen/news/85/i48/8548notw4.html

My Commentary: Not only are DNA structures, crystal, they can be "Liquid Crystals."

You have to read this one, about crystals absorbing amino acids to its face:

http://www.sciencenews.org/articles/20010505/fob1.asp

My Commentary: Some rock crystals attracts and absorbs amino acids onto their surface.

I found the holy grail- Piezoelectric Resonances in Amino-acids:

http://www.nature.com/nature/journal/v225/n5233/abs/225635a0.html

My Commentary: Like the quartz crystals we talked about, amino acids are 'piezoelectric.' which ties all this in with the electric universe theory!

The Formation of Racemic Amino Acids by Ultraviolet Photolysis of Interstellar Ice:

http://www.astrochem.org/aanature.html

My Commentary: Amino Acids, which are the building blocks for dna, rna, and protiens, have been discovered to form in outer space...

Space radiation may select amino acids for life:

http://space.newscientist.com/article.ns?id=dn7895

My Commentary: This also has to do with electric fields in space getting rid of certain amino acids and leaving the Left hand ones which most organisms on earth uses.

Chemicals Almost Come Alive:

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?file=/chronicle/archive/2001/01/30/MN137173.DTL

http://www.hartford-hwp.com/archives/20/034.html

My Commentary: Cellular membrane like things form in space.

Lastly - Living Crystals:

http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,740463,00.html?iid=chix-sphere

My Commentary: Crystals are the highest form of inorganic matter, which isn't very far from a unicellular bit of protoplasm. The gap between the two is small. This site suggests sperm or its crystal shell as a gap filler of sorts. This site, and your living plasma crystal site implies something... an "evolutionary" process of dead inorganic matter to living organic matter.

>> So, what if "life" first began in space as crystals slowly turned into crystalline organic structures? Sometimes collecting on the surface of crystals in space, while electric fields gets rid of the Right Hand Amino Acids. Eventually a virus like thing arises, dormant. Then fell like star dust on the earth, and different worlds to seed them?

Finally something interesting more related to time storms:

http://archives.cbc.ca/science_technology/unexplained/clips/1561-10518/

My Commentary: After an earthquake weird things happen, like people seeing ufos or experiencing strange mental states. This may be due to giant crystals being crushed during the earthquake??

This is amazing. Picture of giant crystal from the TPOD Archive; the kind that could be crushed and pressurized beneath us:

Kayla

Edited by LUCIFERIFIC (04/06/08 07:54 PM)

~~352~~

#7337 - 04/06/08 07:52 PM Re: Electric Universe, Ley Lines, Crystals, and Yo [Re: LUCIFERIFIC]
Isaak w shipley Offline

Loc: Tenneessee
Daydreams:I enjoyed your DNA profile luciferific,I also think you are a great mind.I would like to introduce into the topic of DNA,and chemistry,also elements of substance inside our beautiful minds.DayDreams:The act of dreaming is our electric impulse,chemistry,and encoded in our DNA.It's apart of our great gene make up.The elctric pulse of daydreams is something that can-not be denied.We dream inside the realms of ourselves,fears,foes,and flights of faith.Sometimes I ask myself when reading poetry or painting,Is the world I see all in my head,Is the world's religions all inside the mindstate,or Is the act of daydreaming,the act of living,loving,learning.It's the fantasy that keeps us all going,If not for fantasy our small existance would be so material,and mundane.The act of daydreams is what is powering your electric elelments inside.Your words you speak,A woman or man you daydream about,because ourselves as just human beings doing the same routine,and not dreaming about the future,and better days or pay or that special someone,we would really self-rott.We daydream inside the electric mindstate dancing into trances and reading aura's or astral travel inside our daydreams.By the way "What do you daydream about most.Money,power,happiness,success,or all the above.I have come across the fact that reading peoples aura's can be very interesting and profitable at the same time.People love to hear their own daydreams,even though I am not doing anything but observing them,how they walk,talk,fears,loves,and most important the daydreams manifest into their reality.DayDreams are electric motivation.Pink floyd to alice in chains have their own sense of the daydreams of themselves it's in every artist blood and muse if you close your eyes and envision what they envisioning,or dance to the trancing drums and power-electric-charged keyboards,and guitars.I am calm and focused around the music,It brings out the daydreams from our mindstate,and keeps our fuel to the fire burning-red-hot.Daydreams are the life inside.Without our Daydreams humanity would not survive.

"Daydreams"
Electric stimuli.....

#7338 - 04/06/08 08:08 PM Re: Electric Universe, Ley Lines, Crystals, and Yo [Re: Isaak w shipley]
LUCIFERIFIC Offline

That was beautiful Isaak. I never thought about that? Daydreams are an electrical phenomenon. But here's a question for you to ponder:

Are YOU the dreamer or is the Electricity?

We never really stop and ask ourselves where our thoughts, dreams, creative impulses, and words come from. We don't consciously think about what word we are going to say next when talking, they just come out, as if from some mysterious source, while we are just observers of these passing words. Like walking speakers. Are our words and thoughts our own?

Kayla

~~352~~

#7361 - 04/07/08 01:08 AM Re: Electric Universe, Ley Lines, Crystals, and Yo [Re: LUCIFERIFIC]
ta2zz Offline
veteran member

Originally Posted By: LUCIFERIFIC
I'm glad i was able to provoke something positive out of you \:\)

Thank you and glad to give you something to think about also… Most of my posts are positive if you care to look for the lesson… ;\)

Looks like I have a few links to explore myself… Thanks

~T~

I like this one better…

Edited by ta2zz (04/07/08 01:52 AM)
Edit Reason: added picture

#7416 - 04/08/08 03:10 AM Re: Electric Universe, Ley Lines, Crystals, and Yo [Re: LUCIFERIFIC]
ZephyrGirl Offline
R.I.P.

Loc: Adelaide Australia
I don't know Lucy, I think that half of the worlds beleif in spirits and religions stems from these types of questions (if not specifically about electricity).

Very interesting stuff. I too will be doing alot of reading from the very interesting post you two have started.

Zeph

#7436 - 04/09/08 12:16 AM Re: Electric Universe, Ley Lines, Crystals, and Yo [Re: ZephyrGirl]
LUCIFERIFIC Offline

Originally Posted By: ZephyrGirl
I don't know Lucy, I think that half of the worlds beleif in spirits and religions stems from these types of questions (if not specifically about electricity).

Very interesting stuff. I too will be doing alot of reading from the very interesting post you two have started.

Zeph

And there is the dilemma. To ask or not to ask. If we don't ask we'll remain ignorant... but if we do ask, crazy people will take our educated speculations or theories and make a religion out of it \:\)

K

~~352~~

#7441 - 04/09/08 10:21 AM Re: Electric Universe, Ley Lines, Crystals, and Yo [Re: LUCIFERIFIC]
ta2zz Offline
veteran member

Originally Posted By: LUCIFERIFIC
And there is the dilemma. To ask or not to ask. If we don't ask we'll remain ignorant... but if we do ask, crazy people will take our educated speculations or theories and make a religion out of it \:\)

Then the proper Satanic thing to do would be to make our own religion out of it and put ourselves at the top of the pyramid… Leading the sheep to our own goals…

I will take the east coast LUCI you get the west and Zeph can be our connection down under…

Special member introduction price just 19.99 Hurry act now! This offer will not last! It may never be repeated! Buy it now “Crystals Secret conduits of the Gods (and how this will help your life)” and we will wave your membership entry fee for the first year… Remember this is a limited time offer! Don’t wait!

Peace

~T~

#7444 - 04/09/08 05:53 PM Re: Electric Universe, Ley Lines, Crystals, and Yo [Re: ta2zz]
ZephyrGirl Offline
R.I.P.

Halelulya Brother! Praise the lords! (And send me the money)!

LOL

#7470 - 04/10/08 09:27 PM Re: Electric Universe, Ley Lines, Crystals, and Yo [Re: ZephyrGirl]
LUCIFERIFIC Offline

I've actually thought about making up my own religion; but it seems as though every ludicrous idea has been taken. Maybe the future isn't religion? Christianity is dying out in the west, giving way to secularism. Maybe the future is something else? Like ecological stuff? Such as this growing "Going Green" thing and the young being into organic foods, and stuff?

K

~~352~~

#11133 - 09/01/08 05:05 AM Re: Electric Universe, Ley Lines, Crystals, and Yo [Re: LUCIFERIFIC]
ZephyrGirl Offline
R.I.P.

Funny reading this thread back now huh?

But beleive it or not there is a reason I've revived it from the deep dark depths of forgotten and that is to give Ta2zz this link

http://www.bautforum.com/against-mainstream/28596-electric-universe-model.html

A very interesting discussion on EU debunking. I've only gotten about 5 pages in so far (of 75), and some of it is definately over my head, but interesting non the less.

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.024 seconds of which 0.005 seconds were spent on 25 queries. Zlib compression disabled.