Page 2 of 2 <12
Topic Options
#810 - 10/02/07 05:33 PM Re: Ahmadinejad and the Mahdi (a love story) [Re: *FyO*]
Mercury_Templar Offline
93 93/93

Loc: Cabarita, Vic, Australia
...pushing your luck buddy!

M.'.T.'.
VE-GEDULAH
LE-OLAM
AMEN

#811 - 10/02/07 05:39 PM Re: Ahmadinejad and the Mahdi (a love story) [Re: *FyO*]
Nemesis Offline

Loc: US
You are obviously an idiot.

You are new and thus far have contributed nothing viable to this forum.

You have also proven yourself incapable of replying to others' posts with quotes.

This forum does not tolerate idiocy. A bit of foolishness occasionally, but not idiocy.

#822 - 10/02/07 10:13 PM Re: Ahmadinejad and the Mahdi (a love story) [Re: FrankensteinPhD]
ballbreaker Offline

Loc: Toronto, Canada
Don't waste your time with SchoolBully, Frankenstein, you won't get any debate or logically coherent responses, only insults. He doesn't fall for our crypto-Zionist propaganda.

Why should anti-Islam mean pro-Israel, anyways?

#830 - 10/02/07 11:25 PM Re: Ahmadinejad and the Mahdi (a love story) [Re: ballbreaker]
ICouldBuyYouAll Offline
stranger

Loc: Expensive
It's the Satanism version of the Spanish Inquisition!

Crypto-Jews, run!

#838 - 10/03/07 03:25 AM Re: Ahmadinejad and the Mahdi (a love story) [Re: ballbreaker]
School Bully Offline

Loc: Melbourne
Ah yes, ballbreaker. The man who believes that fundamentalist Islam poses a bigger threat to the West than fundamentalist Christianity.

#847 - 10/03/07 12:06 PM Re: Ahmadinejad and the Mahdi (a love story) [Re: School Bully]
ballbreaker Offline

You've managed to prove my point: you have nothing to offer in debate and bring nothing to the table but childish ad hominem attacks.

You've yet to provide evidence that supports your claim that Christians are more dangerous to the West than Muslims; what's a few bombed abortion clinics to a demographic group that will outnumber Christians and atheists alike in most of their own countries? There are relatively few Christians who want to literally replace the Bill of Rights with the Ten Commandments, and these Christians are solely an American phenomenon.

Meanwhile, growing numbers of Muslims want sharia and will condone violence should you insult their paedophile prophet.

Christianity, in an extreme form, is making a come back only in some parts of the United States; everywhere else, the religion is on the run.

#848 - 10/03/07 12:07 PM Re: Ahmadinejad and the Mahdi (a love story) [Re: *FyO*]
Cody Offline
pledge

I'd say this was a litmus test of the American publics sentiment towards the bombing of Iran (a step back but persistent nonetheless after the butt hurting the administration recieved from the debacle in Iraq) nothing more. It's been building for months and I assume we will be bombing Iran fairly quickly, just a guess.

Edited by Cody (10/03/07 12:13 PM)
Edit Reason: I after E except after C

#871 - 10/04/07 01:36 AM Re: Ahmadinejad and the Mahdi (a love story) [Re: ballbreaker]
School Bully Offline

Loc: Melbourne
 Originally Posted By: ballbreaker
You've managed to prove my point: you have nothing to offer in debate and bring nothing to the table but childish ad hominem attacks.

You've yet to provide evidence that supports your claim that Christians are more dangerous to the West than Muslims; what's a few bombed abortion clinics to a demographic group that will outnumber Christians and atheists alike in most of their own countries? There are relatively few Christians who want to literally replace the Bill of Rights with the Ten Commandments, and these Christians are solely an American phenomenon.

Meanwhile, growing numbers of Muslims want sharia and will condone violence should you insult their paedophile prophet.

Christianity, in an extreme form, is making a come back only in some parts of the United States; everywhere else, the religion is on the run.

I knew I should not have got you started. You just can't help yourself can you, ballbreaker.

So Christianity is on the run is it?

How can it be on the run when The President of the world's only superpower IS a fundamentalist Christian, you dolt!!!. How the fuck did he get there when the Christian voting block in the US. Gallup surveys consistently count 46% of the population as being self-described born again Christians, the bulk of whom live in middle America.???

But if you really really believe that the Iranian National Guard is going to parachute into downtown Toronto and enforce Sharia law, then go fantasize somewhere else. Do you really think that even for a nano second that any Canadian woman from the most high-flying politically correct feminist bitch to the lowest welfare skank would be seen dead wearing a hajib?

#1129 - 10/16/07 11:25 PM Re: Ahmadinejad and the Mahdi (a love story) [Re: School Bully]
ballbreaker Offline

I said
 Quote:

But you still felt that
 Quote:
How can it be on the run when The President of the world's only superpower IS a fundamentalist Christian, you dolt!!!. How the fuck did he get there when the Christian voting block in the US. Gallup surveys consistently count 46% of the population as being self-described born again Christians, the bulk of whom live in middle America.???
needed to be said. Nobody will disagree with you on the subject of Christianity's popularity within the United States; you are consistently bringing up moot points.

The "world's only superpower" is my country's biggest business partner; I don't expect any problems from Uncle Sam over here in multiculti dystopia.

Groups of deranged individuals who feel they have a moral obligation to plant dirty bombs and destroy for destruction's sake are a greater concern than the possible deaths of some doctors at an abortion clinic. This subject is only meaningful from a survival/Realist point of view; is it radical Christians or Muslims that pose a greater threat to your life and the overall good health of the survival-system we live in?

I really am not concerned with whether or not the West really was cruel to the "sand niggers" at some point, or whether or not the Israelis are in the right or in the wrong; I am concerned mostly about survival and security.

#2959 - 12/27/07 07:18 PM Re: Ahmadinejad and the Mahdi (a love story) [Re: *FyO*]
IraniSatani Offline
stranger

Loc: Tehran
seriously! someone should have shot him! even here in Iran a lot of people are pissed at him, but of course we cant say shit because we dont want to be killed! he used to be the mayor of a small city in Iran and now hes the president, its so stupid! i have this video on my phone where you see a worker from far away waving and he takes off his silly worker hat and comes closer, then you see its ahmadinejad! I still dont get why people voted for him!

#2962 - 12/27/07 07:45 PM Re: Ahmadinejad and the Mahdi (a love story) [Re: IraniSatani]
Nemesis Offline

Loc: US
The same reason the fools here in the US voted for Bush--because they were charmed right out of their socks by his "down-to-earth" charisma and Texan machismo. Forget about their right-wing fundamentalist cores. Bush and Ahmadinejad are flip sides of the same coin. It's a shame he was elected--Iran was just starting to come into the modern age.

What is the prevailing opinion of Iranians about Venezuelan dictator Hugo Chavez? I know just a couple of months ago, Chavez paid a visit to Ahmadinejad. Just out of curiosity.

#2963 - 12/27/07 10:40 PM Re: Ahmadinejad and the Mahdi (a love story) [Re: FrankensteinPhD]
collette567 Offline
lurker

Hi my name is collette.

Please user the New Member introduction forum to introduce yourself. ~Admin

Edited by xear (12/27/07 11:04 PM)

#2964 - 12/27/07 11:03 PM Re: Ahmadinejad and the Mahdi (a love story) [Re: collette567]
LadyChaos Offline
stranger

Loc: 7th circle of Hell
 Originally Posted By: collette567
Hi my name is collette.

You can post introductions into the new members area Collette.

Page 2 of 2 <12

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.025 seconds of which 0.002 seconds were spent on 26 queries. Zlib compression disabled.