Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#74205 - 01/08/13 07:39 AM Edit profile, special title is gone?
MuppetSlayer Offline
Meq - Banned
stranger

Loc: UK
I noticed my special title "It's Meq" disappeared when I edited my profile. The profile has been finalized, and I will not be editing it more for now, so could the tag please be restored in that exact form? \:\)

This seems to be a bug - custom titles given to members by moderators are cleared when the user edits their profile. Only moderators should be able to modify them. They should not be cleared when the user modifies their profile.

ón (slang) (UK)
An ignorant person who has no idea about anything.

#74210 - 01/08/13 10:33 AM Re: Edit profile, special title is gone? [Re: MuppetSlayer]
Fist Moderator Offline
veteran member

Loc: B'mo Cautious MF
Are you asking that we 'fix' your profile? Because I am pretty sure we can hook you up.

#74217 - 01/08/13 11:16 AM Re: Edit profile, special title is gone? [Re: Fist]
MuppetSlayer Offline
Meq - Banned
stranger

Fist, I am more than aware that my stay (in particular) on this forum, however long that is granted, is a privilege and not a right.

For this bug report, I have seen mods and admins give themselves custom titles, which is completely unaffected by this bug as they have access to edit their own titles. This bug only affects regular (and perhaps Familiar) users who have been granted a custom title by a moderator. When they edit and modify their own profile, the custom title is cleared to blank, due to the bug. I was able to repeat this bug twice.

ón (slang) (UK)

#74285 - 01/10/13 12:10 AM Re: Edit profile, special title is gone? [Re: MuppetSlayer]
MuppetSlayer Offline
Meq - Banned
stranger

Sorry guys, I added a homepage link and interests and this bug reared its ugly head again for the 3rd time. I did not intend to clear my custom title. Sorry for the trouble.

Anyone know PHP?

ón (slang) (UK)

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  Woland, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, TV is God, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.023 seconds of which 0.009 seconds were spent on 18 queries. Zlib compression disabled.