Page 2 of 2 <12
Topic Options
#3243 - 01/09/08 01:21 PM Re: A Third Path [Re: Zakary]
XxTwiZteDxX Offline
stranger

Well just take a look at the Baphomet of Mendez.

There entire scope of its being is about equality. Balance.

It sits in total harmony as its right hand touches upon the light, and the left touches within the dark. The torch upon its head is also a symbol that it has reached a divine state of being. Showing that its energies are connected with that above, yet that below.

If a person can learn to live life in this state it is in my opinion that their divine state of being can accelerate into a divinity of sorts.

#3284 - 01/10/08 12:46 AM Re: A Third Path [Re: XxTwiZteDxX]
ta2zz Offline
veteran member

Loc: Connecticut
 Originally Posted By: XxTwiZteDxX
If a person can learn to live life in this state it is in my opinion that their divine state of being can accelerate into a divinity of sorts.

Can that be cured with common antibiotics?

#3290 - 01/10/08 06:00 AM Re: A Third Path [Re: ta2zz]
TornadoCreator Offline

Loc: No Fixed Address
Divinity is often lumped with religion as a way for people to make themselves feel good about themselves. I can see merit in living your life in that way but I think I'll stick to my path as it's more beneficial to me, and that's all that matters really.

#3413 - 01/13/08 12:18 AM Re: A Third Path [Re: TornadoCreator]
Zakary Offline
pledge

Hmmm....? Levi's Baphomet does depict a relationship between opposing forces and the effects they have on the 'being' or 'soul' of the individual or magician.
I think the central them of the image is the attainment of wisdom through interaction with universal forces.
This wisdom being the understanding of the true nature of man, a beast that is capable of experiencing and manipulating the universe. I personally don't relate either of these opposing forces to a divine being or resulting in an experience of divinity (in a sense of godliness). Perhaps 'universal awareness' may be a better term, I don't know?

#3441 - 01/14/08 09:45 AM Re: A Third Path [Re: Zakary]
Satanic Zealot Offline
stranger

Loc: St. Albert, Alberta, Canada
Is there anyone who can teach me more about Satanism? I have been interested for years now but I seek as much knowledge as I can get. Message me please.

#3460 - 01/14/08 01:24 PM Re: A Third Path [Re: Satanic Zealot]
Asmedious Moderator Offline

Loc: New York
 Quote:
Is there anyone who can teach me more about Satanism? I have been interested for years now but I seek as much knowledge as I can get. Message me please.

No, there really isn't.

#3528 - 01/16/08 10:29 AM Re: A Third Path [Re: Zakary]
MaggotFaceMoe Offline

Loc: Finland
Do you even know what you are actually talking about?
I mean, "attainment of wisdom through interaction with universal forces" or what is your "universal awareness"?
If that could be translated to common sensible sentences, then it would probably mean something, but currently it sounds like the common blabber religious leaders also tend to use to make them seem more "enlightened".

Could you possibly explain how you personally interact with universal forces to attain wisdom and become more aware?

Page 2 of 2 <12

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.02 seconds of which 0.002 seconds were spent on 20 queries. Zlib compression disabled.