Page 2 of 6 <12345>Last »
Topic Options
#7572 - 04/12/08 07:27 PM Re: Psychic Vampires [Re: LUCIFERIFIC]
rob_church Offline

Loc: alberta , canada
while i agree with you on most points.the reason my reaction is so, is that you did it to a friend for amusement for no real gain and very savagely at that, nothing wrong with destroying some one who deserves it or just fucking with the herd.

but to do that to a friend just blows me away. i look after those in my pack.granted if it was a me or them situation i would choose me of course. but in my opinion to unnecessarily torment some one you call a friend with nothing to gain,minus a bit of humor.seems like such a waste of time,resources,and an ally.

#7575 - 04/12/08 07:46 PM Re: Psychic Vampires [Re: ZephyrGirl]
LUCIFERIFIC Offline

Loc: CA
What is democracy and the republican system of government anyway Zeph, but the popularity contest games people play in high school; but on a state level? Same tactics, same bullshitting, same manipulation of reality and emotions... same crowd who looks up... same crowd who looks down?

Kayla

~~352~~

#7576 - 04/12/08 07:54 PM Re: Psychic Vampires [Re: rob_church]
LUCIFERIFIC Offline

I didn't like him as a friend any more before I manipulated him. I figured I might as well put him to some use and teach him a lesson. He was out of touch with reality and believed his intelligence was invincible. But every man has a weakness. He had this notion that Communism was human nature; that humans were by nature peaceful organism; he had this distorted belief that indigenous people around the world were peaceful and lived at one with nature and other stuff not in agreement to history. He didn't think animals killed. We go into too many arguments, and he was unwilling to see things the real way... even after i showed him the nature shows on PBS. So I made a fool out of him. It changed his life thoe. Before he freeloaded off his mom and refused to get a job; when he came back and had nothing to his name, he had to get his first job; or be homeless... and he was to prideful to be homeless \:\) see. I did something good for him.. just in an unorthodox way.

Kayla

Edited by LUCIFERIFIC (04/12/08 07:56 PM)

~~352~~

#7587 - 04/13/08 01:39 AM Re: Psychic Vampires [Re: LUCIFERIFIC]
daevid777 Offline

Loc: Hell's Pisshole, Texas
 Quote:
I did something good for him.. just in an unorthodox way

I honestly don't believe this was your original intention, however, if you can feel justified for your actions in this manner, more power to you.

This thread is bothersome to me, and I don't think it belongs here.

#7588 - 04/13/08 02:00 AM Re: Psychic Vampires [Re: LUCIFERIFIC]
alfgar Offline
stranger

Loc: eagle river,wi.
I always like to learn and try new things. 8 yrs ago I became a member of [ the church of vampires ]. it was a psi-vampire group. i learned the method of draining energy not only in person, but by distance, by having a personal item or there name. i also read there bible alittle, it was alittle out there. but they all had jobs,friends,etc. they used this way to strength there energy, for psi food, and because they felt they were king of the hill. has any one read the psi-vamp bible? from what you guys have said how satanist see the herd, is not to far different from their bible.

alfgar

#7590 - 04/13/08 02:08 AM Re: Psychic Vampires [Re: alfgar]
LUCIFERIFIC Offline

Originally Posted By: alfgar
I always like to learn and try new things. 8 yrs ago I became a member of [ the church of vampires ]. it was a psi-vampire group. i learned the method of draining energy not only in person, but by distance, by having a personal item or there name. i also read there bible alittle, it was alittle out there. but they all had jobs,friends,etc. they used this way to strength there energy, for psi food, and because they felt they were king of the hill. has any one read the psi-vamp bible? from what you guys have said how satanist see the herd, is not to far different from their bible.

alfgar

I didn't know those Vampyre people had a "Psi-Vampire Bible."
Wow. And then I saw this one book called the Goth Grimoire... what next The Emo Gospel?

No, Alfgar, Anton LaVey (the guy that wrote the Satanic Bible) had a different meaning for the word Psychic Vampire. It basically means a spineless irresponsible freeloader who is passive aggressive and gets things their way by making you feel guilty - like a charity, those guys that do "feed my children;" your exboyfriend who wasn't man enough to take what he wanted and has to make you feel guilty for not having sex with him or doing things with him like a whining and nagging pussy... you know. We should hate them. It's a weird chapter in the Satanic Bible - like space filler or gravy. But its a big deal to LaVeyans.

kayla

Edited by LUCIFERIFIC (04/13/08 02:15 AM)

~~352~~

#7593 - 04/13/08 07:52 AM Re: Psychic Vampires [Re: LUCIFERIFIC]
psiren Offline
pledge

Loc: Spain
Luciferific: I'm one of the 'newbies' you refer to here. My question is this: What did you gain from this aside from shits and giggles?
I can see your points about capitalism, human nature and using manipulation for personal gain but I don't see much gain from this apart from a bit of a laugh and a contentious story to tell. Am I missing something? (asked seriously, not to make a point)

#7595 - 04/13/08 10:35 AM Re: Psychic Vampires [Re: psiren]
LUCIFERIFIC Offline

No you read correctly. Thats all I wanted out of him: shits and giggles - and his book collection.

~~352~~

#7606 - 04/13/08 01:03 PM Re: Psychic Vampires [Re: LUCIFERIFIC]
ta2zz Offline
veteran member

Loc: Connecticut

Originally Posted By: LUCIFERIFIC
No, Alfgar, Anton LaVey (the guy that wrote the Satanic Bible) had a different meaning for the word Psychic Vampire. It basically means a spineless irresponsible freeloader who is passive aggressive and gets things their way by making you feel guilty - like a charity, those guys that do "feed my children;" your exboyfriend who wasn't man enough to take what he wanted and has to make you feel guilty for not having sex with him or doing things with him like a whining and nagging pussy... you know. We should hate them. It's a weird chapter in the Satanic Bible - like space filler or gravy. But its a big deal to LaVeyans.

What credentials do you have saying you are the end all expert on LaVey, his words, or those that follow his words?

Should not one let others read the words and form their own conclusions?

~T~

#7609 - 04/13/08 01:19 PM Re: Psychic Vampires [Re: LUCIFERIFIC]
Ringmaster Offline

Loc: Salem Oregon
damn kayla i gotta give it up to you on this one. That is some funny shit. Fucked up but funny as hell! You should look into game theory you would be quite good at it. In a nutshell it is minipulating people to your advantage but making a game out of it where you gotta predict and control the other persons reactions to what you say and do. I know it doesn't sound that hard but try doing it with 3-5 people at once and play them off fof each other it becomes quite fun. A brief intro to it is on wikipedia.com just search game theory there are many versions of it but you might find it really intneresting. send me a pm if you do look it up and tell me what you think.

#7610 - 04/13/08 01:23 PM Re: Psychic Vampires [Re: psiren]
Ringmaster Offline

Loc: Salem Oregon
 Originally Posted By: psiren
Luciferific: I'm one of the 'newbies' you refer to here. My question is this: What did you gain from this aside from shits and giggles?
I can see your points about capitalism, human nature and using manipulation for personal gain but I don't see much gain from this apart from a bit of a laugh and a contentious story to tell. Am I missing something? (asked seriously, not to make a point)

hey sometimes shits and giggles is all you need for personal gain.

#7615 - 04/13/08 02:10 PM Re: Psychic Vampires [Re: Ringmaster]
ta2zz Offline
veteran member

Loc: Connecticut

Originally Posted By: ringmaster

Let's not forget her age and his book collection...

~T~

#7616 - 04/13/08 02:30 PM Re: Psychic Vampires [Re: Ringmaster]
LUCIFERIFIC Offline

damn kayla i gotta give it up to you on this one. That is some funny shit. Fucked up but funny as hell! You should look into game theory you would be quite good at it. In a nutshell it is minipulating people to your advantage but making a game out of it where you gotta predict and control the other persons reactions to what you say and do. I know it doesn't sound that hard but try doing it with 3-5 people at once and play them off fof each other it becomes quite fun. A brief intro to it is on wikipedia.com just search game theory there are many versions of it but you might find it really intneresting. send me a pm if you do look it up and tell me what you think.

I'll have to look into that. Game Theory huh? There a wide range of practical applications of manipulating people in the real world. The gears in my brain's starting to turn...

Ta2zz>>

But I wasn't trying to be an expert on LaVey. That's how Anton describes a PV in that Chapter in TSB?

Kayla

~~352~~

#7619 - 04/13/08 02:57 PM Re: Psychic Vampires [Re: ta2zz]
psiren Offline
pledge

Loc: Spain
 Originally Posted By: ta2zz

~T~

Yeah, I did forget the book collection. Not her age however, it just didn't figure into it because it was talked about without remorse, I assumed it wasn't a teenage prank that Kayla now feels bad about. I'm not saying she should, just that her age didn't seem relevant to the issue the way it was talked about.
It just seemed like an elaborate and cruel hoax for shits and giggles but hey, maybe they were big shits and giggles. Just wanted to see if I missed anything because I WAS a bit distracted by feeling sorry for the guy.

#7625 - 04/13/08 03:28 PM Re: Psychic Vampires [Re: psiren]
LUCIFERIFIC Offline

Originally Posted By: psiren
 Originally Posted By: ta2zz

~T~

Yeah, I did forget the book collection. Not her age however, it just didn't figure into it because it was talked about without remorse, I assumed it wasn't a teenage prank that Kayla now feels bad about. I'm not saying she should, just that her age didn't seem relevant to the issue the way it was talked about.
It just seemed like an elaborate and cruel hoax for shits and giggles but hey, maybe they were big shits and giggles. Just wanted to see if I missed anything because I WAS a bit distracted by feeling sorry for the guy.

Psiren, you bring up an interesting concept. Feeling sorry for people... Pity, Compassion, Empathy... Jiminey Cricket... do you think these are a natural part of being human? I mean is it natural for us to pity someone or something? And what place does it have in Satanism?

Kayla

~~352~~

Page 2 of 6 <12345>Last »

Moderator:  SkaffenAmtiskaw, fakepropht, TV is God, Woland, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.028 seconds of which 0.002 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.