Page 3 of 6 <12345>Last »
Topic Options
#7626 - 04/13/08 04:14 PM Re: Psychic Vampires [Re: LUCIFERIFIC]
psiren Offline
pledge

Loc: Spain
"Psiren, you bring up an interesting concept. Feeling sorry for people... Pity, Compassion, Empathy... Jiminey Cricket... do you think these are a natural part of being human? I mean is it natural for us to pity someone or something? And what place does it have in Satanism?
Kayla"

I was expecting this question from someone and I've also been questioning myself on it as I've been following the thread. I don't have an answer aside from that it is natural to ME. What part it has in Satanism I don't know, as I understand it empathy and compassion for others isn't something that's essentially against Satanism but I have limited knowledge of it right now so can't state that with any authority or certainty.
I have no problem with revenge on someone who hurts or tries to hurt me or mine. I've taken some quite creative revenge on people myself. Someimes I feel bad afterwards if they really didn't deserve it but most of the time they did and I'm glad I did it. From your story I felt like the guy didn't deserve it, that's just my reaction. I don't condemn you at all for what you did, I like to understand people's motivations and I tend to ask a lot of questions. It's just something I'm interested in.
I have always been an empathic person, even as a child, cruelty to people and animals upset me.
Is this a weakness on my part? I don't know, maybe.
Am I willing to surpress this part of myself for the sake of a label? No, not unless it becomes a problem for me and needs to be changed.
Can I truly be called a satanist if I have this quality? I really don't know. I would have thought so but I could be wrong. If I find out that my natural inclinations are un-satanic then I'll no longer call myself a satanist, after all it's not a label I sought out and I have no desire to call myself somthing I'm not. At the moment, from what I've read it describes me. If that changes, so will my description of myself. The limited knowledge of Satanism I have describes my views, it in no way forms them.

#7627 - 04/13/08 04:19 PM Re: Psychic Vampires [Re: psiren]
LUCIFERIFIC Offline

Loc: CA
Oh, Psiren, I wasn't picking on you with this question or questioning your Satanism. I actually had to sit here and think for a moment about pity and compassion when you brought it up. Now I'm curious to see if this feeling we have - compassion is exclusively Human, or if other animals have it also. As I see it, Satanism is based on Human nature supposedly. If it is natural for human's to have pitty and compassion, then I would say it has a place in Satanism... but this contradicts the Might Is Right philosophy of Satanism... but Satanism is also based on the brutal law of the Jungle - and if other animals don't feel these feelings, that would mean there is something wrong somewhere. I'm just thinking out loud.

Kayla

Edited by LUCIFERIFIC (04/13/08 04:20 PM)

~~352~~

#7628 - 04/13/08 04:51 PM Re: Psychic Vampires [Re: LUCIFERIFIC]
psiren Offline
pledge

Originally Posted By: LUCIFERIFIC
Oh, Psiren, I wasn't picking on you with this question or questioning your Satanism. I actually had to sit here and think for a moment about pity and compassion when you brought it up. Now I'm curious to see if this feeling we have - compassion is exclusively Human, or if other animals have it also. As I see it, Satanism is based on Human nature supposedly. If it is natural for human's to have pitty and compassion, then I would say it has a place in Satanism... but this contradicts the Might Is Right philosophy of Satanism... but Satanism is also based on the brutal law of the Jungle - and if other animals don't feel these feelings, that would mean there is something wrong somewhere. I'm just thinking out loud.

Kayla

I know, I didn't think you were picking on me at all. I just tend to go off on a thought process and write it all down. This was my thought process that came even before your question, your question just pushed me to write it down.
Anyway, here's a thought. Let's get off this 'I didn't mean to offend you' thing. Written discussions are always open to misunderstanding and imagined attack, a whole lot of time is spent explaining that the question wasn't an attack, I didn't mean to upset you etc. etc. I'm always doing it but it gets tedious. Maybe I should make use of the smileys more, but I really don't like them. So, for the record, none of my posts are an attack on anyone unless it's an explicit attack which isn't ambiguous at all. I also don't take anything as a personal attack or 'picking on' unless the same applies (this wasn't a criticism of you by the way, and that's the last time I'll quailfy a post in this way ) OK, now we can get on with the subject in hand:
Again, limited knowledge of a subject prevents me from speaking with any authority but I think animals do have something akin to compassion or empathy. I've seen it in dogs when their owners are sick or distressed, they go over to them and comfort them. I could be mistakenly applying human characteristics to a dog here and it's actually something completely different but it certainly seems that way. My cat does it to a lesser extent but cats aren't the most caring of creatures, he's probably just worried that if I die he won't get fed.

#7629 - 04/13/08 05:01 PM Re: Psychic Vampires [Re: psiren]
LUCIFERIFIC Offline

Originally Posted By: psiren
I've seen it in dogs when their owners are sick or distressed, they go over to them and comfort them. I could be mistakenly applying human characteristics to a dog here and it's actually something completely different but it certainly seems that way. My cat does it to a lesser extent but cats aren't the most caring of creatures, he's probably just worried that if I die he won't get fed.

You're right! I've actually heard of many stories of dogs behaving like that. I also remember Koko the gorilla, remember she loved to keep pet cats? And I've seen nature shows on elephants. They act weird when they pass by a dead elephant or the bones of an elephant; as if they feel something. I saw this one elephant mother try to protect her dead baby all day from a pack of lions and she stayed behind her herd as they went to find water far away. They were looking for water, and her baby had already died, but she stayed behind and tried to push and wake her dead baby up; finally when it went dark she reluctantly left her dead baby.

If compassion is natural in animals, then how would it fit into Satanism, besides the Compassion ritual? It seems to contradict the Might Is Right philosophy?

Kayla

~~352~~

#7632 - 04/13/08 05:19 PM Re: Psychic Vampires [Re: LUCIFERIFIC]
psiren Offline
pledge

Originally Posted By: LUCIFERIFIC
If compassion is natural in animals, then how would it fit into Satanism, besides the Compassion ritual? It seems to contradict the Might Is Right philosophy?

You've got me there. It does seem contradictory the way you put it but maybe compassion is useful to the individual in some way. I don't know, I'll have a think about this one.

#7662 - 04/13/08 11:43 PM Re: Psychic Vampires [Re: LUCIFERIFIC]
alfgar Offline
stranger

Loc: eagle river,wi.
Oh,ok I thought you were talking about the other type, but if anybody wants to know what there plan is for the herd let me know.

alfgar

#7663 - 04/13/08 11:46 PM Re: Psychic Vampires [Re: alfgar]
LUCIFERIFIC Offline

Originally Posted By: alfgar
Oh,ok I thought you were talking about the other type, but if anybody wants to know what there plan is for the herd let me know.

alfgar

Wait, I do! Tell me what the PsiVamps are going to do with the herd? This should be interesting. We satanists have no plans on doing shit to them... we barely get along with each other - if you haven't noticed - which to me is an unfortunate flaw. But do share.

K

~~352~~

#7697 - 04/14/08 10:18 AM Re: Psychic Vampires [Re: LUCIFERIFIC]
PigFeeder Offline

Loc: Near Montreal, QC
I know this is probabally a stupid question to as but I must. The Herd? Care to explain anyone?

Originally Posted By: Zephyrgirl

Really? Then I would hate for my children to be in the US. If that is the kind of thing 'popular' kids do, it's no wonder there are soooo many shootings.

Snow, take note, that could be you.

What's that supposed to mean? o-o. Lol. I'm not being controlled by anyone, I act on my own accord and my actions aren't so predictable as one might think. And although I'm not one to start school shootings, I understand them. I can see why people feel the need to eradicate people like they do. All these 'popular' kids and spoiled, ignorant teens with nothing better but to torment other people, to get pleasure out of hurting everyone else. I can see why people snap, and decided to take a gun to school and finish off all the problamatic people who worthlessly take up air and cause near to nothing good at all...

Anyway.. Kayla what you did from your point of view was yes, hilarious. But imagine yourself in his shoes, how horrible it would be. I know the whole "Do unto others as you would have done unto you." is a concept most probabaly concieved my Christians and the like. But still, I would only treat others how I would want to be treated. This may be yet another place where I fail in terms of life value as well as Satanism..

Also, animals, especially Mammals do show compassion. They protect there young, the sole reason why people aren't sure to believe yet, is because it may yet just be there programming to do so. But, isn't that what it always is? The theory against animal compassion is that it is just the way they were built, to care and protect the young, ensuring survival of the species. I have worked with many animals and I see compassion all the time in them. When I was working at Granby Zoo for the summer with my father, I would clean and inspect the Koala area. One of my many tasks. The Koala there are docile and have no need to be removed while we go into the area for a couple of minutes. But everytime I would go into the Koala area and finish cleaning up and talking to the few brave individual ones who muster up the courage to come see who I was, there was alwasy this one Koala, strange as I thought it was, would come up and nuzzle me, sort of like an embrace. I thought it was adorable, I talked to one of the higher up/zoologists and apparently it was common that this one Koala named Willow (nicknamed Care Bear Lol) would frequently exhibit signs of compassion and thanks to the person responsible for the Koala area.

#7716 - 04/14/08 08:59 PM Re: Psychic Vampires [Re: PigFeeder]
LUCIFERIFIC Offline

The Herd? You know you're in a "Herd" of some kind when you try to stand out and someone puts you back in your place... by tactics like ridicule, or different ways to discredit you or make you seem like an idiot. We expect others to respect our liberty to think our own mind... but don't really respect other peoples freedom to think their own thoughts. Kinda like Privacy - we get all asshurt when somebody or the government invades our privacy; but shit, reality tv shows get high ratings; half the news is gossip... It's slightly hypocritical to believe in the freedom to think for oneself, and preach that we all have the liberty to think our own thoughts; but when we speak them to share our point of view; we are criticized and attacked; but if we do it back they get all asshurt. If you've experienced this in a group of people or subculture, you're in a Herd, and they're just beating you into conformity to a certain "standard." There's no room for growth in a herd. It's one thing to question another persons opinions, but its another to try to make people see things your way? Sometimes I'm a hypocrite myself. Nobody's perfect; but then again, I'm perfect in my imperfections \:\)

Kayla

~~352~~

#7730 - 04/14/08 10:27 PM Re: Psychic Vampires [Re: LUCIFERIFIC]
alfgar Offline
stranger

Loc: eagle river,wi.
I didn't read it all, but basixally, anybody who is not a psi-vamp, is food. everybody is below them. They see themselves as god-like. because they live longer,heal faster, and can suck some one's life force to death. There plan is to put there kind in polical office,to have there faith if you will be the only religion. They work magic with the dark one's, who I assume are demon's. they want their food to be servents/slave's. they have no problem killing, because if your not one of them your lower than a animal. I didn't read any more.

alfgar

#7732 - 04/14/08 10:30 PM Re: Psychic Vampires [Re: alfgar]
ZephyrGirl Offline
R.I.P.

Loc: Adelaide Australia
 Quote:
What's that supposed to mean?

It's supposed to and does mean that the popular girl out there gunning for you could go to quite extreme lengths to torture you 'just for laughs' if this is standard popular girl behaviour in the US.

Zeph

#7745 - 04/15/08 07:57 AM Re: Psychic Vampires [Re: ZephyrGirl]
Xutech Offline
stranger

Loc: Australia
In the modern slang they are called "Drama whores". Everyone has known at least one. They attract arguments and split up good friends, dating one while sleeping with another and then leaving with a third person. They take too many drugs, steal rent money and invite strangers over to use your pool.

It's not an occult reference.

Sometimes a tunnel is just a tunnel.

#7962 - 04/19/08 04:14 AM Re: Psychic Vampires [Re: Xutech]
daevid777 Offline

Loc: Hell's Pisshole, Texas
Well, at least one of the guys got to sleep with her - tunnel indeed.

I'm with you Zephyrgirl, much more than you could imagine. These actions are not the "norm" anywhere, I'd like to believe. Though I've met my share of "questionable characters", they were usually too caught up in their own thing to even try to contrive such a contorted pre-emptive strike.

Kudos for stick-to-it-ive-ness, I guess, but bothersome nonetheless. I had a "friend" that tried to ruin my marriage, even before it was an actual "marriage". I later realized she was driven by pain, and fear. Too much energy to be spent on others, I'd like to think - but it's out there.

#8253 - 04/28/08 02:47 PM Re: Psychic Vampires [Re: Nyarlathotep2012]
king in yellow Offline
stranger

the Satanic Bible isn't the final word on what you should and shouldn't do. Lavey was revolutionary but he's really just a person. go for it.
#9239 - 05/30/08 03:57 PM Re: Psychic Vampires [Re: king in yellow]
Skippi Offline
stranger

ive been manipulated just like the guy kayla manipulated. i liked her and would do anything to get her to like me.. she would say things like "i could never sleep with someone who eats meat" so i became a vegetarian. she would make dinner and have me stay at her house for weeks at a time. then we went on a trip to san fran and we walked all over, exhausting me, and i barely ate anything. she used all the brainwashing techniques on me to convince me of reptilian people walking among us.. on the trip she stole a lot of money from me while at the same time showing me a good time. then in the end she broke my heart by fucking some other guy right next to me in the bed. it was traumatic.. but i learned a lot and am a better person now. still that shit hurts. i might have deserved it for all the stupid shit i did with her though, showing her off, taking her for granted, etc... she didnt like that i didnt say what i mean and mean what i say, and i didnt know about responsibility to the responsible.. not to mention i was a delusional christian and she was satanist. i was somewhat selfish and greedy. i am very thankful for everything she taught me though

if i could go back in time i would do everything i could to make her mine but its too late now i can only hope i meet a girl half as smart and beautiful as her

Edited by Skippi (05/30/08 03:59 PM)

Page 3 of 6 <12345>Last »

Moderator:  SkaffenAmtiskaw, fakepropht, TV is God, Woland, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.022 seconds of which 0.002 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.