Page 4 of 6 « First<23456>
Topic Options
#9270 - 05/31/08 06:34 AM Re: Psychic Vampires [Re: Skippi]
enntross Offline
stranger

This is for the writer: if a real psichic vampire exist and decide to absorb your energy, you cannot feel what's happen because his conscience level is supperior than your. If any basic vampire feeding you, the spiritual link exist between him and you so you can invert the flux and feeding him by the way.

There is several techniques to do against a psichix vampire, i can say you more about un chatroom or with private message

#9276 - 05/31/08 01:28 PM Re: Psychic Vampires [Re: enntross]
Asmedious Moderator Offline

Loc: New York
 Quote:
This is for the writer: if a real psichic vampire exist and decide to absorb your energy, you cannot feel what's happen because his conscience level is supperior than your. If any basic vampire feeding you, the spiritual link exist between him and you so you can invert the flux and feeding him by the way.

There is several techniques to do against a psichix vampire, i can say you more about un chatroom or with private message

Oh someone has been reading the crap put out by the TOV (Temple of Vampire) people. It's nice to support your local CoS vampires trying to make a few bucks.

But no one can beat the Psychic Mummies. I'm starting a new order, join now. For a very reasonable fee (per page) I will send you the Mummy Bible, and you too can learn how to control others, and have them "wrapped up" in your power!! yay.

#9278 - 05/31/08 02:14 PM Re: Psychic Vampires [Re: psiren]
Ringmaster Offline

Loc: Salem Oregon
 Originally Posted By: psiren
[quote=LUCIFERIFIC] I actually had to sit here and think for a moment about pity and compassion when you brought it up. Now I'm curious to see if this feeling we have - compassion is exclusively Human, or if other animals have it also. As I see it, Satanism is based on Human nature supposedly. If it is natural for human's to have pitty and compassion, then I would say it has a place in Satanism... but this contradicts the Might Is Right philosophy of Satanism... but Satanism is also based on the brutal law of the Jungle - and if other animals don't feel these feelings, that would mean there is something wrong somewhere. I'm just thinking out loud.

Kayla

sorry i chopped up your post a bit kayla...
but you do make a point on the statement about the curiosity about pity and compassion. personally i think it is natural to "feel" this things. as for it's place in Satanism, i guess it is strictly opinion that determines it's place. Yes it may contradict this book or that book but if we are free thinkers a book shouldn't decide how we live our lives. I think of TSB as suggestions and i go about my life the way i want. damn now you got me thinking out loud.

#9283 - 05/31/08 03:39 PM Re: Psychic Vampires [Re: Asmedious]
enntross Offline
stranger

Originally Posted By: Asmedious
 Quote:

Oh someone has been reading the crap put out by the TOV (Temple of Vampire) people. It's nice to support your local CoS vampires trying to make a few bucks.

But no one can beat the Psychic Mummies. I'm starting a new order, join now. For a very reasonable fee (per page) I will send you the Mummy Bible, and you too can learn how to control others, and have them "wrapped up" in your power!! yay.

You're so funny kid, i order one of your crappy books to learn my abc of psychic mummy joker, oky doky?

#9284 - 05/31/08 04:34 PM Re: Psychic Vampires [Re: Asmedious]
PigFeeder Offline

Loc: Near Montreal, QC
Oh oh Asmedious take me! I'll join and we can rule the world together. Bwahahahaha!.. Right then... Heh.

Kid? Maybe you want to learn english and at least beat him in his own language before you call HIM kid? Kay? ^^.
first of all Entross, you don't know a damn thing about what you're talking about. You can stop a Psychic Vampire, and it isn't as hard as you would like to believe.. It isn't some near impossible thing to identify a vampire.. Be wary of your surroundings, know the people you talk to, the people arond you. If you have someone who is draining you of life, spirtual force, or just psychical belongings. I.E. Wealth. Then being a 'Satanist' you should be able to know what is happening to you and stop it. Satanists in general should be knowledgable and wary enough to not even be bothered by Psychic Vampires. As soon as they come around we should be right there with a stake to there head, so to say. If you aren't strong enough to know when you're life is being tapped by a Vampire, then maybe you deserve it...

A Psychic Vampire has no Conscience, they have no morals, they just feed off of others to live.

Recently my girfriend and her little sister have obtained a leach of a sort; A Vampire. A kid who loves attention, he thrives off trying to make them sad. He loves the attention. He feigns his death, pain, and sadness, trying to impose the same sorrow on these two girls. He takes from them to make himself feel better. I knew it the day I met him, looking into his eyes, listening to his lies. I could tell what he was up to. I warned my girlfriend, and now she knows better. I have passed on my knowledge and now she knows what to watch out for. In the future I'm sure she will be more wary.

Now this kid has no more higher conscience then anyone else, he's just an idiotic childish fool, trying to already at the age of 15, to feed off of other's sadness and attention. A real human leech.

~Snow~.

#9289 - 05/31/08 08:19 PM Re: Psychic Vampires [Re: PigFeeder]
ZephyrGirl Offline
R.I.P.

Loc: Adelaide Australia
He doesn't know anything about PV's really Piggy, he's already a member of that other site, which is being orgainised by the biggest 'drama whore' 'phychic vampire' etc etc, that this site has seen for quite some time.

That in itself, speaks for itself, don't you think?

Zeph

#9295 - 05/31/08 09:38 PM Re: Psychic Vampires [Re: ZephyrGirl]
enntross Offline
stranger

LOl you sucks zephygirl, i have a right to subscribe on any site withouth be ideologicaly a partisan.

Hey cradle of filth, i'm waiting for you, don't forget than i speak about real psichic vampire and you know what? Real vampire are not vampires 'cause they don't need energies from other insects.

We have a lot of vanity and everyone speak about his own realm, i don't see anything which seems to be realm or a little bit of that.

I'm as smart as than zephyrgirl and i can see the bullshit too, this site is illarious because so many people thinks their knowledge as a upper energy. Everybody speak about skills, i'm waiting for proof yet, you're so unconscious,did you really tought than anybody came around you without any abilities ?

Lol i defi you to give me a leÁon, you are kid too mister cradle of filth, it's doesn't about orthograph, just about your spiritual level. We are sleeping ^^

#9298 - 05/31/08 11:25 PM Re: Psychic Vampires [Re: enntross]
ZephyrGirl Offline
R.I.P.

Loc: Adelaide Australia
I suck? LOL ouch, that one really hurt. Bwah ha ha ha ha.

Isn't that the vampire calling the kettle red?

I have yet to see one person that claims they aren't 'following' along like nice little sheep, actually not follow along like nice little sheep. Not one. So I have every right to judge it as I see it.

Zeph

#9301 - 06/01/08 12:42 AM Re: Psychic Vampires [Re: enntross]
ta2zz Offline
veteran member

Loc: Connecticut

Originally Posted By: enntross

Why hide your thoughts boy? Why not talk here like a man let everybody know your thoughts and ideals or shut the fuck up... Do you fear putting your thoughts here? Or is it simply my dear Renfield are you pitifully trying to recruit more sheep for your own personal vampire?

You are nothing but a puppet you simple little man...

~T~

#9311 - 06/01/08 10:54 AM Re: Psychic Vampires [Re: enntross]
PigFeeder Offline

Oh was I waiting for this..

Quote:
LOl you sucks zephygirl, i have a right to subscribe on any site withouth be ideologicaly a partisan.

What makes you think she gives a shit? You're childish enough to revert telling someone they suck? And you think that's going to hurt her?? Grow the hell up, come back when you get 14 candles on your damn cake kiddo.

Quote:
Hey cradle of filth, i'm waiting for you, don't forget than i speak about real psichic vampire and you know what? Real vampire are not vampires 'cause they don't need energies from other insects.

You can call me whatever suits you, but if you could maybe read and write english well enough, my name is Snow, or PigFeeder, whichever suits your fancy.. Again.. It's that.. not than.
I'm going to try to answer you, what is legible and understandable anyway. What exactly are you waiting for me for?? Do I have somethign you want? Maybe brains, or is it my good looks. ;\)

Real Vampires?!?! What the heck are we talking about now?? you mean those mythological night stalkers? Oi vey, get your arguments straight. Psychic Vampires are those who feed off of others. Maybe you should go do some research, from what I've seen you know dick on vampires. Instead of reading your little vampire bed time stories, maybe you should smarten up and actually learn something.

Quote:
I'm as smart as than zephyrgirl and i can see the bullshit too, this site is illarious because so many people thinks their knowledge as a upper energy.

Oh Satan save this child if thy sheep think himself smarter than a dog in the mud... You can't see shit son, so stick your head back in the sand and choke, while we kick you in the ass...
Just wow... Knowledge is a higher power.. And that's how you show your ignorance son..

Quote:
Everybody speak about skills, i'm waiting for proof yet, you're so unconscious,did you really tought than anybody came around you without any abilities ?

holy shit you didn't... Gday His Almighty.. He whom considers himself higher then all else here.. You say YOU have skills and abilities, well how about you show us...first you can do it by making sense, typing so we understand you, and maybe coming up with arguments that my 6 year old sister couldn't beat you with... You have proven nothing to us, yet you come along saying your everythign there is was and ever will be... We however, have nothing to prove to you. We have already proven we are stronger and smarter than you; the only problem is, your too ignorant to realize you've just had a beat down by several people and lost...

Quote:
Lol i defi you to give me a leÁon, you are kid too mister cradle of filth, it's doesn't about orthograph, just about your spiritual level. We are sleeping ^^

I may yet be physically still a kid, but in a battle of wits, I'm sure I can hold my own with many enough.. Lesson taught.. Go back to your little homegrown cult of ignorant sheep.. They are calling you; I'm sure they have supple nipples for you my dear..

~Snow~.

#9314 - 06/01/08 07:26 PM Re: Psychic Vampires [Re: enntross]
fakepropht Moderator Offline
Big Slick

Loc: Texas
[quote]Everybody speak about skills, i'm waiting for proof yet, you're so unconscious,did you really tought than anybody came around you without any abilities ? [/quote] Skills, you want skills? How about these...... Or these......

#9317 - 06/01/08 10:35 PM Re: Psychic Vampires [Re: fakepropht]
PigFeeder Offline

Oh my I miss Napoleon, now those are some skills. Lol. You're always good for a laugh or two. Thanks. Heh heh.

~Snow~.

#9325 - 06/02/08 01:25 PM Re: Psychic Vampires [Re: PigFeeder]
Black Offline
lurker

HAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA FUNNY

Consider this a warning Black. Don't make me edit your posts again. Besides that fact, this one liner doesn't contribute anything besides annoyance to people who click to read it.

-Disabuse

Edited by Disabuse (06/03/08 09:03 PM)

#9733 - 06/21/08 07:47 PM Re: Psychic Vampires [Re: rob_church]
Salem Offline
stranger

Loc: Canada
If it ultimately benefits one's self.. how can it be un-satanic?

Edited by Salem (06/21/08 07:49 PM)

#9776 - 06/23/08 10:58 PM Re: Psychic Vampires [Re: LUCIFERIFIC]
balatro Offline
stranger

Loc: Taxas
I don't understand...you said he was your friend but you had issues with his weak ego. Would a real friend be open about something that another does to piss them off? It seems to me like there are to be no true friends here. We only act on our own impulses to hurt or manipulate those we believe has offended. Should I give a shit if a weaker person bugs me...and feeling the Vampirism I would not be hanging out with that person in the first place?

Edited by balatro (06/23/08 10:59 PM)

Page 4 of 6 « First<23456>

Moderator:  SkaffenAmtiskaw, fakepropht, TV is God, Woland, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.028 seconds of which 0.002 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.