Page 5 of 6 « First<23456>
Topic Options
#9802 - 06/26/08 10:02 AM Re: Psychic Vampires [Re: Salem]
PigFeeder Offline

Loc: Near Montreal, QC
Salem, it is ultimately [un]Satanic because of the basic fact that, Satnists in general do not go out of there way to harm other people for no reason..

We are supposed to be higher than Psychic Vampires who leech off of other people...

~Snow~.

#10719 - 08/16/08 07:55 PM Re: Psychic Vampires [Re: LUCIFERIFIC]
Jaguar Offline
stranger

Loc: OR, Multnomah
Lucifuric,
I must say I agree with you. Rather negative and dark way of approaching something that is filled with wealth, use and service two ourselves and those we hold dear. Agreed though!

I suppose the Satanic community prides on being more underground. I would like to see it rise high enough that we don't try and destroy each other and we help each other for some respected causes. Seems like a mosh pit. We sure don't have to love each other or live in each others lives. I believe that if we destroy something it is good as long as we build something out of our own creation to replace it, otherwise it is wasted energy. Live as a god!

Edited by Jaguar (08/16/08 07:58 PM)

#11250 - 09/06/08 08:16 PM Re: Psychic Vampires [Re: Ringmaster]
memphischick Offline
stranger

Loc: Memphis, Tennessee
I will admit, I have manipulated people before but I turned the tables on people who were doing the same to me, so those bastards had it comin. I do agree that it is healthy.I don't make it an all the time thing though.
 Originally Posted By: ringmaster
 Originally Posted By: LUCIFERIFIC
Psychic Vamps are dorks that don't have a life of their own. They are somewhat co-dependent, and vicariously live thru other people... do you really want to be this? I mean do you really want to be a person with no life or real friends that you have to live vicariously thru people around you? You're better than that. You're a Satanist. You've got all these resources for friendships and a life out there. Need friends? Go to meetup.com... Need girls? Go to a strip club... A drunk? Go to AA and meet people...

Kayla

I disagree with that just because you choose to minipulate someone for a potential gain doesn't mean that you don't have a life. I myself do enjoy a good dose of minipulating people to get what I want (not that I make it an everyday thing). I think it is perfectly healthy to practice vampirism to an extent because it can strengthen ones mind when it comes to the psycological level and quickness of the mind, (I do hope that this is making some sense to you guys I've been up for the past three days so I'm a little out of it.) Yes I do see where it could become a problem if made into a everyday habit, but isn't there a risk with everything we do?

#11494 - 09/16/08 12:31 AM Re: Psychic Vampires [Re: memphischick]
napalm Offline
Banned
pledge

It's one thig to try vampirism on a subject wether he/she's willing.And it's another to try it on the unwilling.This is were it gets tricky,if you think maybe he's a peice of whatever maybe something really bad happened to him,I'm not exactly sure were I fall when it's concerened with leeching the Aura.But there are other kinds too.Like the kinds that prey on others beliefs and hopes for personal gain,or intentionally planting seeds that will ruin their futures,mild manipulations one thing,I wrote a song about my experience and put it on the internet check out Catalepsy Trust.I probly saved a good 10 people cause of that.
And your sign. if I could I would.

Edited by napalm (09/16/08 12:50 AM)

#11501 - 09/16/08 07:42 AM Re: Psychic Vampires [Re: napalm]
Ringmaster Offline

Loc: Salem Oregon
 Originally Posted By: napalm
It's one thig to try vampirism on a subject wether he/she's willing.And it's another to try it on the unwilling.This is were it gets tricky,if you think maybe he's a peice of whatever maybe something really bad happened to him,I'm not exactly sure were I fall when it's concerened with leeching the Aura.But there are other kinds too.Like the kinds that prey on others beliefs and hopes for personal gain,or intentionally planting seeds that will ruin their futures,mild manipulations one thing,I wrote a song about my experience and put it on the internet check out Catalepsy Trust.I probly saved a good 10 people cause of that.
And your sign. if I could I would.

Why should a subjact have to be willing to let you minipulate them? Doesn't that just take away from the game? What do I care if I minipulate someone for my personal gain that results in their downfall. If they are weak enough to be minipulated it is their damn fault not mine. There is nothing wrong with intentionally planting seeds that will ruin someone's future. I look at it like a game that is fun to be played once in a while. Their is a difference between doing it because you think it's fun and want to indulge a little, then doing it because it comes as in impulse.

#11502 - 09/16/08 08:49 AM Re: Psychic Vampires [Re: Ringmaster]
napalm Offline
Banned
pledge

Yeah I know what you mean.I need to work on my lack of compassion.My good side pops his ignorant face up every once in a while.All I was trying to say is do it to a person that deserves it.And besides the art of suggestion or wtvr would be much more satisfying,chllenging, to do it on someone who'd we call an ego junkie.some people have it too good and do't deserve it,as opposed to the misfortunate.
#11503 - 09/16/08 08:56 AM Re: Psychic Vampires [Re: napalm]
Ringmaster Offline

Originally Posted By: napalm
Yeah I know what you mean.I need to work on my lack of compassion.My good side pops his ignorant face up every once in a while.All I was trying to say is do it to a person that deserves it.And besides the art of suggestion or wtvr would be much more satisfying,chllenging, to do it on someone who'd we call an ego junkie.some people have it too good and do't deserve it,as opposed to the misfortunate.

Pops his ignorant face up? You got control of yourself weather you think so or not. Blaming it on some personality that pops his face up is just outright foolish. Admit your faults and work on them.
Who is to decide truely who deserves what? It shouldn't matter if an individual "deserves" the treatment he/she gets. The way i look at it is someones' actions determine how I treat them it doesn't matter what type of person they are because all in all their actions brought the way I treat them upon themselves.

#11507 - 09/16/08 10:19 AM Re: Psychic Vampires [Re: Ringmaster]
MaggotFaceMoe Offline

Loc: Finland
What do I care if I minipulate someone for my personal gain that results in their downfall... ...There is nothing wrong with intentionally planting seeds that will ruin someone's future.

Do you see any difference between mutilating a person in a manner that will ruin his future than destroying his/her life in any other way?
In the beginning this thread was supposedly meant to discuss said phenomena, not to promote such traits that makes people the scum of the earth. I wouldn't be very proud of being a worm in the heart of society who purposefully infects others with their disease. Being a sociopath doesn't make one a satanist. It makes him mentally handicapped.

#11524 - 09/16/08 06:22 PM Re: Psychic Vampires [Re: MaggotFaceMoe]
ZephyrGirl Offline
R.I.P.

Loc: Adelaide Australia
Very well said MFM. I think that point seems to be skipped a bit, especially by a certain theistic group that shall remain nameless.

I'll repeat it again, just in case MaggotFaceMoe doesn't get through to you, BEING A SOCIOPATH DOESN'T MAKE YOU A SATANIST!!!!!

Sure, people bring it on themselves by their behaviour, but to what point? Is someone being egotistical really a good enough reason to stalk, harrass and destroy their life. That's a wee bit obsessive isn't it? Wouldn't just ignoring them, or having nothing to do with them be a much healthier way to deal with them?

Zeph

#11542 - 09/17/08 02:45 PM Re: Psychic Vampires [Re: MaggotFaceMoe]
Ringmaster Offline

Originally Posted By: MaggotFaceMoe
What do I care if I minipulate someone for my personal gain that results in their downfall... ...There is nothing wrong with intentionally planting seeds that will ruin someone's future.

Do you see any difference between mutilating a person in a manner that will ruin his future than destroying his/her life in any other way?
In the beginning this thread was supposedly meant to discuss said phenomena, not to promote such traits that makes people the scum of the earth. I wouldn't be very proud of being a worm in the heart of society who purposefully infects others with their disease. Being a sociopath doesn't make one a satanist. It makes him mentally handicapped.

Allow me to restate to where it comes out better and elaborate on what I meant. Why should I care if I minipulate someone who I think deserves it by the way they treat me or those close to me I feel no sympathy towards those that have wronged me, my friends, or my family. Now do I go about randomly minipulating people for the fun of it? No. To do so would be an outright waste of my time being that I have better things to do. Personally, if the person that gets minipulated has things that happen as a result of said minipulation oh well like I said I thought that they deserved it and it wasn't done with no reason. I do apologize for not properly stating what I meant to say I should've taken more time to write it out more thuroughly.

#11631 - 09/19/08 09:53 PM Re: Psychic Vampires [Re: Nyarlathotep2012]
Raziel LaVey Offline
stranger

Originally Posted By: Nyarlathotep2012
I was reading my copy of The Satanic Bible last night and the chapter on psychic vampires really caught my eye. If we are being victimized by one of these people, we should recognize the signs and quickly cut them off, for they desire nothing other than the utter destruction of our happiness and lives because they have neither.

But, my thought was, what about practicing "psychic vampirism" on somebody else? As in, use the very same tactics they would use to bring about the downfall of someone who stands in my way and happiness. If they fail to recognize what one is doing to them and quickly stop it for their own good, are they not fair game then?

You clearly aren't talking about Predatory Spiritualism... Something far more honorable than being a complete drag to someone.

Just too bad so far the only sources I could dig up are by Michael Ford and the Temple of the Vampire... Quite a fascinating subject.

Edited by Raziel LaVey (09/19/08 09:54 PM)

#11651 - 09/20/08 10:43 AM Re: Psychic Vampires [Re: Raziel LaVey]
Asmodeus Xaxam Offline
stranger

Loc: Somerville TX. USA
The STB also covers how to deal with psycic vampires. By putting the perverbial "stake in the heart", you can get your revenge without lowering yourself. Keep reading. There is good stuff in that book.

#11793 - 09/24/08 08:30 PM Re: Psychic Vampires [Re: LUCIFERIFIC]
blsk Offline

Loc: salem or
should you fall victim to the head-pounding presence of a psychic vamp, you need not lower to their level or play by their rules. they are seeking attention wether it be through a pitty party or whatever. try giving responsibility to those responsible instead of love (or any reaction in this case) wasted on ingrates. show them total apathy and indiference. you need not play the vamp, trust me they will wear themselves out trying to get a rise. >;)

#11854 - 09/25/08 08:59 PM Re: Psychic Vampires [Re: memphischick]
memphischick Offline
stranger

Loc: Memphis, Tennessee
 Originally Posted By: memphischick
I will admit, I have manipulated people before but I turned the tables on people who were doing the same to me, so those bastards had it comin. I do agree that it is healthy.I don't make it an all the time thing though.
 Originally Posted By: LUCIFERIFIC
Psychic Vamps are dorks that don't have a life of their own. They are somewhat co-dependent, and vicariously live thru other people... do you really want to be this? I mean do you really want to be a person with no life or real friends that you have to live vicariously thru people around you? You're better than that. You're a Satanist. You've got all these resources for friendships and a life out there. Need friends? Go to meetup.com... Need girls? Go to a strip club... A drunk? Go to AA and meet people...

Kayla

I disagree with that just because you choose to minipulate someone for a potential gain doesn't mean that you don't have a life. I myself do enjoy a good dose of minipulating people to get what I want (not that I make it an everyday thing). I think it is perfectly healthy to practice vampirism to an extent because it can strengthen ones mind when it comes to the psycological level and quickness of the mind, (I do hope that this is making some sense to you guys I've been up for the past three days so I'm a little out of it.) Yes I do see where it could become a problem if made into a everyday habit, but isn't there a risk with everything we do?

Yeah that does make alot of sense.

#12241 - 10/05/08 06:50 PM Re: Psychic Vampires [Re: LUCIFERIFIC]
BloodHorn Offline

Loc: Stockbridge Ga
its sad because my aunt lisa is a psychic vampire,she CAN BE a good person when she wants to but thats rare.when she sees someone doing better then her she gets jelious and trys to bring them down anyway possible.she does this to me an everyone in the family then she turns around and sucks the money out of my grandfather.he is 70 yeasrs old an works like a 21 year old because he has to pay most her bills plus his.then she turns around saying that shes a christian and i need god.
Anyone have one of those in there family?its very sad i try not to do this and i never ask my family or anyone for a thing.i will lose my place and live on the streets before i ask.partly because i dont want to end up like my aunt lisa.i told her to stay out of my life and she needs to stop talking shit to my 15 year old cousin and also said if she wants to talk shit to bring it to me.

Page 5 of 6 « First<23456>

Moderator:  SkaffenAmtiskaw, fakepropht, TV is God, Woland, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.028 seconds of which 0.002 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.