Page 6 of 6 « First<23456
Topic Options
#12674 - 10/14/08 09:52 PM Re: Psychic Vampires [Re: BloodHorn]
primal-mortal Offline
stranger

Loc: Auckland, New Zealand
I to have encountered such people, mainly in the work place. one in particular had sabotaged something i did simply beacuse it was better than what he could ever produce. this disgraceful action left me cornered, defending myself form verbal assults. He got his
#12675 - 10/14/08 10:19 PM Re: Psychic Vampires [Re: primal-mortal]
BloodHorn Offline

Loc: Stockbridge Ga
People like that just make me sick Prime-Mortal.

And its sad when its your own blood doing it to you.

Edited by Nemesis (10/15/08 06:46 AM)
Edit Reason: Merging one liners

#12678 - 10/14/08 10:39 PM Re: Psychic Vampires [Re: BloodHorn]
primal-mortal Offline
stranger

Loc: Auckland, New Zealand
yea tell me about it, No matter what you do theres always someone out there who will try and bring you down with them. makes me sick too
#12698 - 10/15/08 01:46 PM Re: Psychic Vampires [Re: primal-mortal]
BloodHorn Offline

Hell ya. And 9 out of 10 times it seems to always the last person you would expect.
What has this world come to? Seems Christianity has fucked it all up. People will'sin' then pray for forgiveness and go out and do the same damn thing again. And they will preach to you not to do something then they are doing it. But its OK because god will forgive them. Hypocrites make me sick as well.

#12777 - 10/17/08 07:00 AM Re: Psychic Vampires [Re: BloodHorn]
ZephyrGirl Offline
R.I.P.

Loc: Adelaide Australia
The world is full of hypocrites. Even some Satanists are hypocrites. It's not just Christians, it's humans.

For instance, I found this quote on a Satanic forum about individuality (which I thought was the very basis of Satanism)

Quote:
Re: Burning Blackwood
by JADE Yesterday at 10:06 pm

Again Rat, you don't belong.

Our first degree Oath and Opus Vrilis teaches us that any enemy of a sister or brother is an enemy of the whole Family and are to be dealt with accordingly.

Me and Mercie hate Blackwood, so does Sinistar, and actually all of 352; therefore by our laws you have to hate him too and act appropriately.

Instead you focused your antagonism on a brother and attacked him.

The WSA doesn't believe in "individualism." When you become a member of 352 you GIVE UP your RIGHT AS AN INDIVIDUAL for the Collective.

We value Coherency, Collective Cohesion, and the Family over the individual. Its a sacrifice that you must make to belong. You are not willing to make that sacrifice.

To me that is the exact opposite of what Satanism is about. They are calling themselves Satanists when if fact they are just a sad little online gang. Not even a real world gang! Hell, even calling them a cult is too good for them, they are that much of a little joke. The epitomy of the sheep in wolfs clothing.

Zeph

#12791 - 10/17/08 11:51 AM Re: Psychic Vampires [Re: ZephyrGirl]
Dan_Dread Offline
stalker

Loc: Vancouver, Canada
 Quote:

To me that is the exact opposite of what Satanism is about. They are calling themselves Satanists when if fact they are just a sad little online gang.

Heh.
The amount of people that use the word Satanist is certainly disproportionate to the amount of actual Satanists. :P

Just another example. Pretty extreme one though.

#12799 - 10/17/08 02:39 PM Re: Psychic Vampires [Re: Dan_Dread]
PigFeeder Offline

Loc: Near Montreal, QC
In reply to The Zebu and others on Hypocrisy; It's not just religion or Christians. As Zeph said as well, everyone is hypocritical. you say you hate hypocritical people, but I bet you there will be some moment I could catch you being a hypocrite. It's not a difference of religions, it's humans.. When are the new kids going to catch up; Satanism is barely a religion to begin with, we're pretty much a group of like-minded individuals. The main thing I would have to say I hate about Satanism, is the fact that we call it that. It attributes it to Christian religon, and attracts little kiddies who are here because it looks dark and rebellious.

Damn, /Rant.

~Snow~.

#12800 - 10/17/08 04:27 PM Re: Psychic Vampires [Re: PigFeeder]
BloodHorn Offline

Pigfeeder; What we mean is that we hate people that are purposely hypocritical. I don't claim to be perfect. Sorry if I speak for anyone that doesn't agree. Through your thought out. I would like to see what everyone does think about Pigfeeders post.
But as far Satanism being a religion and so forth, I do completely agree with you on that. There are a lot of people only into Satanism because it looks scarey or pisses there parents off. My parents thought I liked the things I do because I wanted to rebel. It took years to make them understand. I tryed to have a good relationship with my parents but they pushed me away more then I did them it was sad.
With that aside, How are you Pigfeeder? How about the gas prices? Nice to see them dropping daily.

Edited by BloodHorn (10/17/08 04:33 PM)
Edit Reason: Adding a thought

#13072 - 10/21/08 08:32 AM Re: Psychic Vampires [Re: BloodHorn]
napalm Offline
Banned
pledge

sssss um were should I start.There are many faces of a mental vampire.There are litterally the ones that leech the spiritual energy off you.This is kinda hard to explain or prove yet we know that it takes place.These are the ones that only think of self.Then there are the mental vampires of a different face.You know the kind,the ones that are sympothy whores.As they unwittingly leech the compassion out of you.By asking for change or drugs or whatever there needs be.Yet by us falling into there snares we unintentionally encourage there disease.As our compassion drives us to help them they drain our willingness to help out the deserving.By us helping them we do more damage than good.They will fall victim to there own hungers,and become accustomed to the leeching.Once one has become accustomed to this way of life it's pretty hard to do anything different,and to think different.So in all actuality we're doing more damage than good.Then theres the kind of leech that will repress someones potential.For what reasons I'm perplexed.Another is the kind that'll ruin your credibility at the same time smile in your face.You can recognize them by there smile.Kinda looking like there happy to see ya,to those who are without.But those with eyes that see they look at you like someone just told a joke.Kindness to those who deserve it instead of love wasted on ingrates!
#13075 - 10/21/08 09:42 AM Re: Psychic Vampires [Re: primal-mortal]
Third-Side Offline
stranger

Loc: Maine
 Originally Posted By: primal-mortal
I to have encountered such people, mainly in the work place. one in particular had sabotaged something i did simply beacuse it was better than what he could ever produce. this disgraceful action left me cornered, defending myself form verbal assults. He got his
Have you ever heard of the term "Green-Eyed Hamster", it is one who is so envyous of someone else that they will do anything to take credit for somebody elses acheivments. Pick up a copy of "The Satanic Scriptures" by Peter H. Gilmore, it is a very good read.

#13076 - 10/21/08 10:03 AM Re: Psychic Vampires [Re: BloodHorn]
Third-Side Offline
stranger

Loc: Maine
 Originally Posted By: BloodHorn
Pigfeeder; What we mean is that we hate people that are purposely hypocritical. I don't claim to be perfect. Sorry if I speak for anyone that doesn't agree. Through your thought out. I would like to see what everyone does think about Pigfeeders post.
But as far Satanism being a religion and so forth, I do completely agree with you on that. There are a lot of people only into Satanism because it looks scarey or pisses there parents off. My parents thought I liked the things I do because I wanted to rebel. It took years to make them understand. I tryed to have a good relationship with my parents but they pushed me away more then I did them it was sad.
With that aside, How are you Pigfeeder? How about the gas prices? Nice to see them dropping daily.

Who do you claim to be representing when making reference to "we", as if you have such an understanding of Satanic Philosophy. I don't mean to "flame" as I am new here, but from what I gather after reading your posts, you seem to be one who needs to do some major research on yourself before claiming representation of anything Satanic. I'm sure your intentions are good but you might want to read TSB about 10 more times to find out if that is really what resonates within your self. Satanism is about strength, not only within yourself but also projecting such. Projecting strength in a physical sense is one thing, as I don't consider the "death-metal" look a very smart way to project strength in a Satanic sense, as I tend to keep those with that "look" at more than arms length. Projecting strength from a written-media sense would include proper punctuation and grammatical essence, you could be a sniveling idiot but project yourself as a mighty warrior by keeping your words strong and your avatar basic. Once again to stomp on one's ego is not my intention, I'm merely trying to identify reputation here and not in every case does the # of posts and/or the title under the username give justice to the credibility of the poster.

Page 6 of 6 « First<23456

Moderator:  SkaffenAmtiskaw, fakepropht, TV is God, Woland, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.025 seconds of which 0.003 seconds were spent on 24 queries. Zlib compression disabled.