Page 7 of 8 « First<45678>
Topic Options
#117798 - 12/21/18 01:19 AM Re: Psychic Vampires [Re: samowens84]
aeon6 Offline

Loc: København, Denmark
What I bewunder is how you pump out a Magna Carta within 10 minutes of anything I post. Are you in love with me?
#117799 - 12/21/18 03:09 AM Re: Psychic Vampires [Re: aeon6]
samowens84 Offline

Funny thing was I was already posting when you were. That being said I don't know you lol.
#117819 - 12/22/18 05:55 PM Re: Psychic Vampires [Re: samowens84]
Strange Eden Offline
stranger

Loc: Baltimore
 Originally Posted By: samowens84

Don't worry about what others think of you. Like I said, most if them are too busy throwing up in the stall next to you to notice.

Heh funny story about an ayahuasca session I had... ended with me screaming "I'm sorry I fucked up!! please make it stop!!" while I was faced with my whole life, and then yacked my soul out into a bedside trash can.. Heh just thought I'd share. Yup once you get a good ass look at yourself a "normal person" might wanna throw up.

#117823 - 12/23/18 12:39 AM Re: Psychic Vampires [Re: Strange Eden]
samowens84 Offline

Yeah. If there wasn't so much at stake and I didn't have a job to do I probably wouldn't have gone though everything I have to get where I'm at. But there was, and I did, so what can I do. I don't like hurting people and there really is no joy in that. No. There really isn't.

My "normal" inner voice looks at some of the pain I caused and I do get that nauseous feeling. It really doesn't even matter that most of the people around me probably hurt others worse and in ways less justified then me. It still can be a sick feeling when I focus on certain aspects of myself or my past.

It is what it is man.

#118973 - 03/22/19 04:43 PM Re: Psychic Vampires [Re: LUCIFERIFIC]
Strogan Offline
lurker

Kayla you can not take someone's soul.
#119819 - 08/19/19 11:30 AM Re: Psychic Vampires [Re: Strogan]
stealthenight Offline
stranger

Loc: Utah, Florida, Earth
Some interesting stories in here, but also some warped perspective. Emotional vampires are toxic; I understand the desire to seek revenge, fight back, stand up for yourself - but I would personally not want to become what I hate. These people are miserable and won't learn. People bring their emotional shit to the table and pass it on and on and the world just becomes a more miserable place. And your satisfaction is just as vapid and shallow as this person's was who will never go beyond the grind. Just my two cents. You feel the pain focused at you - strive to take note at what a terrible person is and ascend beyond that.

Because I look back at the people who have done some terrible things to me, and they work at fucking Burger King, are unhappily married, overwhelmed with kids. Whatever it may be, they are not happy.

This life is too short and precious to let assholes take control and breed inside your thoughts.

#120185 - 09/13/19 10:20 PM Re: Psychic Vampires [Re: LUCIFERIFIC]
Drebin001 Offline
stranger

Loc: Cleveland, OH, USA
 Originally Posted By: LUCIFERIFIC
Oh no, I'm not saying manipulating others is bad; go for it. I'm saying living other people's lives vicariously is dumb.

I'll share a little story about manipulation. I had this older friend named "Andrew". "Andrew" is a insatiable reader and he's a communist. I had been friends with him for a long time. We'd usually hang out at bookstore and coffee shops and debate on politics. I'm more conservative republican.

Andrew has this really big ego. Like he thinks he knows everything, and that he's always right; and that the way he see's reality was the right way. This got on my nerves so one day i played a joke on him. The joke lasted for 2 years.

I had brought up the suggestion that we should move to Scotland, cuz America sucked and he agreed. So I said I would find some contacts in scotland by posting an ad with his name and email address, and he agreed.

I went and opened a fake email account under the name Jessica McCahey, which was a name i got out of this harlequin novel i was reading. I sent him an email as Jessica and made friends with him.

For about a year I pretended to be Jessica, sending him emails, and started an online long distance relationship with him. He fell in Love with Jessica.

As Jessica I said I went to the University of Aberdeen, and stayed in a dorm. I did some research and gave Andrew the address. I told him that he could come down "here" to Scotland and stay at the dorm for free and that I would take care of him and he wouldn't have to work.

Andrew called me up the next day and told me he was leaving for Scotland to marry his little Scottish princess and leave tis piece of shit country. I thought he was just talking because he's a major procrastinator. But he wasn't. He got his passport the very next week. So I asked for his book collection; and suggested he sell all of his belongings and start anew; which he agreed and did. He gave most of his stuff away; and made some money. Then he actually bought a plane ticket, and he had $200 left to his name.

I got excited, and wanted to see him get o the airplane, so I had my mom drop him off at the airport (I was 15 then and couldn't drive; he was 21). We gave him hugs good bye and watched him board the plane. Inside I was laughing hysterically; but i had to keep a straight face because my mom was there. I didn't know what would happen. I asked him to call me as soon as he got off the plane and found Jessica and tell me all about it.

Two days later Andrew calls me from his house. I was shocked and asked him what he was doing back home. He asked me to come over, so I did. He told me he never made it out the airport because they tossed his ass in this jail. The customs guy asked what he was doing in England with only $200 and he told the agent that he was going to live with his girlfriend in Scotland. They asked for Jessica's information and called the University of Aberdeen to find a Jessica McCahey. The school said no such person existed LOL! And they threw him in a detention cell so to be put on the next flight back to America.

Then I took things further. He wrote to Jessica asking her what had happened. I told him I was stocking him (as Jessica), and that I was in town, and gave him his address. Andrew was a speed freak, so he has this paranoia problem. Then I opened up 5 more email accounts and made myself into a whole gang of girls.

I told him we were devil worshippers and we were going to kill his dogs for Satan and sacrifice him by the river he lived next to. I did this for 6 months. Every time I went over to his house, I'd slip notes under his bed and couch, from "Jessica" saying dumb things like "we were here, but missed you..." It was funny to se him break down. He ended up sleeping next the the window with his ninja sword, a knife, a bat, and his two dogs.

I asked him what 6 crazy girls could possibly do to him, and tried to reason him telling him that its the internet. But in his mind these girls were real. Eventually he moved to Georgia. He told me not to tell Jessica because he was going to hide out until they went away. I frantically looked on line for a penpal in the same town he was living at in Georgia... and 2 months later I resumed driving him crazy. I had found a friend out there, and i had my friend put letters in Andrews mail box and under his door. He would call me and say: "Kayla, those crazy bitches are here man. They followed me! There gunna kill me! They know where I live!"

So then he moved back to California, with his mom. He couldn't sleep any more. He told m one day that he was going to call the police and tell them about it, because he had kept all the mail he had been getting. I freaked out, cuz i didn't want to get in trouble. So I made one last suggestion to him, so I can laugh at him, one last time before I told him everything. I told him to call a private investigator and have them find the girls. He did. He looked in the phone book and called this PI and said this on the phone: "Hi I have a problem; you're not going to believe this; but there are 6 Satanic girls from a cult that have been following me across the country and they want to sacrifice me and my dogs to Satan..." The detective said he could help LOL!

Anyways, I told him all the girls were me, and that Jessica wasn't real. Andrew just looked at me with a blank look for a long while. He said: "So, no one wants to kill me?" I said: "Who the hell want to waist their time over you; why, its not like your special." Then he got really angry because i kept this thing going for 2 years. He told me if i were a guy he'd kick the shit out of me. We're not friends anymore \:\) but it was still funny. Me and all my friends from school were tuning into the whole thing for all 2 years. Good times.

Kayla

So you basically catfished an older man you knew because he disagreed with you about politics? LOL. You sound like almost as big as a loser as Andrew. Birds of a feather... right? Even funnier how you tried to paint this as some long, drawn out, Machiavellian master plan.

And, in your mind, Andrew was the one who couldn't handle people disagreeing with him? Hilarious! You're probably a bit overweight, not very attractive, dress in a lot of black, have colored hair and wear black lipstick... right? That would make all of this even funnier.

Anyway, I think TSB would encourage one to gain material possessions and others forms of worldly satisfaction through means more respectable than being a psychic vampire. I think there is a difference, however, between being a psychic vampire and legitimately knowing how to manipulate money or some other material possession out of someone, in a way that doesn't involve being a pathetic loser.

#120187 - 09/14/19 12:02 AM Re: Psychic Vampires [Re: Drebin001]
Bartho LeMule Offline

@ Drebin001: FYI, Kayla posted that 11 years ago. She hasn't been active on here in about 10 years. And so she might not respond to you.

She was actually pretty. And was pretty smart as well. She used to write blogs a long time ago: HERE.

She wasn't into LaVey or the Satanic Bible. She was into the ONA.

#120194 - 09/14/19 03:25 AM Re: Psychic Vampires [Re: Bartho LeMule]
Drebin001 Offline
stranger

Originally Posted By: Bartho LeMule
@ Drebin001: FYI, Kayla posted that 11 years ago. She hasn't been active on here in about 10 years. And so she might not respond to you.

She was actually pretty. And was pretty smart as well. She used to write blogs a long time ago: HERE.

She wasn't into LaVey or the Satanic Bible. She was into the ONA.

Fifteen years old and wrote blog posts about the ONA? Oh, she was definitely a lonely little goth girl. Black makeup and all. And, hilariously, pretty girls are often the most insecure.

Regardless, it was funny to read her post. Taking advantage of stupid, weak people doesn't make you crafty, and lying to people generally isn't hard.

Just posturing for her fellow "Satanists," I suppose.

#120195 - 09/14/19 09:20 AM Re: Psychic Vampires [Re: Drebin001]
Czereda Offline

Loc: Poland
 Quote:
Just posturing for her fellow "Satanists", I suppose.

That has worked for many years so don't be so harsh on her. If it works, then it works. She's been doing a good job here and elsewhere culling idiots or making them cull themselves.

#120201 - 09/14/19 05:24 PM Re: Psychic Vampires [Re: Czereda]
Drebin001 Offline
stranger

Be that as it may, catfishing some older guy who wants to sleep with you because you disagreed with him politically doesn't make you some masterful, Machiavellian manipulator. It just makes you an angry little girl with a chip on her shoulder. Maybe she wasn't very popular growing up and that's where all the angst came from. Too bad.

But hey, to each their own.

It's hard for me to get because I was never the wear-black-and-listen-to-death-metal type of Satanist.

I can even predict the response such an angsty young goth girl would have:

"Why does it bother you so much"

It's a neat little defense mechanism that people like this use, shielding themselves from any sort of criticisms.

Edited by Drebin001 (09/14/19 05:30 PM)

#120202 - 09/14/19 07:46 PM Re: Psychic Vampires [Re: Drebin001]
samowens84 Offline

Originally Posted By: Drebin001
Be that as it may, catfishing some older guy who wants to sleep with you because you disagreed with him politically doesn't make you some masterful, Machiavellian manipulator. It just makes you an angry little girl with a chip on her shoulder. Maybe she wasn't very popular growing up and that's where all the angst came from. Too bad.

But hey, to each their own.

It's hard for me to get because I was never the wear-black-and-listen-to-death-metal type of Satanist.

I can even predict the response such an angsty young goth girl would have:

"Why does it bother you so much"

It's a neat little defense mechanism that people like this use, shielding themselves from any sort of criticisms.

Everyone has their own story. Ive had my wounded inner child have his own narrative. It's comforting to believe that someone was just a jerk just because. My inner child told me a story about a person who just stole my lose change I let her "help" me organize when we were moving in as roommates when she just helped herself to a bunch of money. How she said she was gonna buy a bunch of groceries and then welch and say she wasnt. And in all sorts of ways abuse, manipulate and exploit me when I was just mentally ill and at the time had the iq of about 85 with the mentality of a child, and then found out she seemed like a hypocrite by advocating for the mentally ill.

But because I fell in love with her at that period I also found my attraction suddenly be exclusively heterosexual and found wisdom that saved my life that eventually gave context that made sense of her behavior that caused humility in me and the love in her. I wouldn't have made it through without that experience.

However, it's easy for me to have that forgiveness towards her and myself because the innocence of me as an adult has a healthy relationship with my inner child that stimulated empathy and compassion for my roommate.

The difference is how I relate that empathy to her. She may know that she was a good person and is a good person, but history and experience may have caused her to have the core belief that no one can empathize with that kind of behavior but her, and may have seen abuse that she felt had no redeeming quality. That sense of isolation can cause the peculiar inner dialogue that I understand all too well. The isolation and lack of perceived gratitude might have stimulated two paradoxical inner dialogues. One being "I'm good and no one appreciated what I did for them, they deserved my contempt" with "maybe no one understands me because I'm just a shitty person and the lack of love affrimed that."

Where lack of attention might make someone with a history of abuse just cause their inner child to be like "I'm human and deserve love!" And the lack of compassion or disregard may cause men to accuse you of being an attention whore just because you want love and compassion that so many people take for granted.

Then some of these same people who try to dehumanize you and treated you like shit seem to think you should have been impressed with their contribution to the "path" or something and then seem surprised these women shit on you back.

There. You shitted on their inner child.

That's why perhaps an "attention whore" in your life shat on you.

Fuckers.

Beyond that though, everyone has their own story. I've been a jerk before. But at least I was never surprised when I got shit back.

That kind of went on some healing tangent. But point being, that my ability to forgive someone is a reflection of my healed psyche. If a person feels worse about what they did to me than I do, then it probably just means that their inner adult and inner child need some healing and compassionate conversations. Then seeing your own worth might make it easier to avoid projecting your pain on to me. I can't say for sure, but if your inner child is angry at your inner adult for some "damage" you imagine I suffered is not a conversation to have with me. Your inner child may want to match wounds with me, and perhaps she felt that it was somehow share her pain that she feels matches the pain that your inner adult caused her.

Only so much analysis. I do have more understanding than you may think. And perhaps others have more remorse than you give them credit for, but don't feel free to express because your anger put them on the defensive.

While you may have felt this kept you safe, it actually stunted your ability to heal and counter intuitively limited you and in the past made you more vulnerable.

Hope.

And if you see some of myself in that, you'd be right. Even the most perceptive insight probably would have some mirroring and projection. Who can escape that?

But I hope this had some yin healing for me, and maybe for others as well.

Edited by samowens84 (09/14/19 08:00 PM)

#120204 - 09/14/19 11:13 PM Re: Psychic Vampires [Re: samowens84]
Drebin001 Offline
stranger

Despite poor syntax and some grammatical issues, I think I can tell what your post is trying to get at. Hilariously enough, you’re subscribing to the very defense mechanism I described in my earlier post. This is just a long-winded, poorly written way of saying, “Why does it bother you so much?” – with all the lame attempts at armchair psychology and accusations of subconscious projection. Talk of inner child and self-loathing; it comes across like you fancy yourself a poor man’s Jung or Freud. Read Man and His Symbols, lately?

I’ll never understand people who try to write off any criticism of another person they come across as “projection.” There seems to be an assumption that any observation of someone’s behavior, if it’s critical, is projection. As if no human is ever able to adequately size up another. It’s convenient, I suppose, as all humans are guilty of it plenty of times in their lives; arguably every day. If I accused you of picking your nose, I'd be right in one way or another.

Though, I suspect that many people who use this defense don’t actually understand how projection works or what it looks like in real life.

Anyway, it isn’t that serious man. Young teenage girl thinks she’s rebellious and cunning. Turns out she was just being a young teenage girl. She might as well have talked about an example of “utter Satanic rebellion” where she, um, like, totally told her dad to fuck off and didn’t come home for, like, two days. Oh my gosh! Tell me you didn’t commit such horrors!

No surprises here. Just an angry fifteen year old goth girl stuff. With some talk of the ONA and “culling” sprinkled in. Funny.

What is telling is fact that certain members hold her in such high regard; it makes one wonder. Sounds like the mundanes are leading the mundanes, so to speak, and all of them are convinced they’re special.

Honestly, I hold no ill-will against the girl. I just thought the story was a bit funny; it revealed more about her than "the mundanes" or manipulation as a means of getting what you want.

#120205 - 09/15/19 06:12 AM Re: Psychic Vampires [Re: Drebin001]
Czereda Offline

Loc: Poland
 Originally Posted By: Drebin001

What is telling is fact that certain members hold her in such high regard; it makes one wonder. Sounds like the mundanes are leading the mundanes, so to speak, and all of them are convinced they’re special.

I will forgive you that unfounded and ridiculous statement because you're obviously a noob.

To spell out certain things to you: Stupid people deserve their lot even if they get pwned by a toddler. Now, whether a toddler was attention whoring, crying for mommy or in need of a new toy doesn't matter. All the pejorative epithets you could possibly use to describe the said toddler are not going to make its victim look any less stupid.

All this talk about psychic vampires and manipulators puzzles me. In the great majority of cases, this kind of abuse is a self-imposed misery. The manipulation requires the consent. Like the tango, it takes two for it to take effect. So unless the prey is a child, an elderly or a mentally disturbed person, it's perfectly legitimate to blame the victim regardless of all our speculation concerning the perpetrator's character.

#120206 - 09/15/19 09:34 AM Re: Psychic Vampires [Re: Czereda]
aeon6 Offline

Loc: København, Denmark
Smart inversion of the annoying field of victimology. It should be enough to give the pope a wet dream, but so repressed is he that he'll continue to spout "be fruitful and multiply" to the AIDS-afflicted masses. Victims are not stealth in their neediness.
Page 7 of 8 « First<45678>

Moderator:  SkaffenAmtiskaw, fakepropht, TV is God, Woland, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.189 seconds of which 0.155 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.