Page 1 of 6 12345>Last »
Topic Options
#7513 - 04/11/08 07:03 PM Psychic Vampires
Nyarlathotep2012 Offline
stranger

Loc: Texas
I was reading my copy of The Satanic Bible last night and the chapter on psychic vampires really caught my eye. If we are being victimized by one of these people, we should recognize the signs and quickly cut them off, for they desire nothing other than the utter destruction of our happiness and lives because they have neither.

But, my thought was, what about practicing "psychic vampirism" on somebody else? As in, use the very same tactics they would use to bring about the downfall of someone who stands in my way and happiness. If they fail to recognize what one is doing to them and quickly stop it for their own good, are they not fair game then?

#7524 - 04/12/08 04:13 AM Re: Psychic Vampires [Re: Nyarlathotep2012]
Sinistar Offline

Loc: New York City
It would look to me that if you chose to follow a text verbatim, and you practiced Psychic Vampirism, then wouldn't you go against that text by becoming something that is reviled? Psychic Vampirism isn't very Satanic according to TSB. Eh, just my humble opinion.

Maybe "'playing dumb' and act as though they are genuinely altruistic and really expect nothing in return" is the way to go, if you really wanted to follow the Laveyan philosophy.

Interesting question indeed...

#7528 - 04/12/08 05:00 AM Re: Psychic Vampires [Re: Sinistar]
daevid777 Offline

Loc: Hell's Pisshole, Texas
I must disagree,

We all practice some form of "vampirism" in one way or another. Ignoring a problem has never worked, at least, and especially for me - except, in the rare distinction, that "ignoring" was actually the right choice. However, as I said, that is "rare".

So yes, Psychic Vampirism - can and does happen. You too can be a Psychic Vampire - I think I should have an infomercial!

When to give? And when to take? And from whom can you take? And... do you really want to take?

I believe, personally, that a form of Psychic Vampirism is now a common teaching tool to salesmen, drug representatives, Jehovah's Witnesses, and all men of business.

I also believe it is existant in the teachings of "Neurolinguistic Programming".

But, I've said too much already. Go do your homework, little one.

(And by little one I meant 2012 (not Sinistar), no way I want to spell out your actual 'thing'.)

Edited by daevid777 (04/12/08 05:02 AM)

#7531 - 04/12/08 05:21 AM Re: Psychic Vampires [Re: daevid777]
Sinistar Offline

LMAO...

Good point, I understand what you mean. I was just actually referring to the ones that are actually fond of following TSB fully and completely.

I liken this to when one calls himself a Christian. He tries to follow the Bible but then justifies supposed "sin".

I ordered your DVD and booklet. The check is in the mail...

#7535 - 04/12/08 05:30 AM Re: Psychic Vampires [Re: Sinistar]
Simon Offline
pledge

I'll join you, I was "friend" with a psycis vampire for many years, but when I became a satanist, I read the Satanic Bible. I pushed the game over to her side, so she eventually lost.

I couln't say that it would be smart to be a psycic vampire, but you don't know until you try, right? But be sure that you don't target a satanist, cause if that happens, you'll be just as far.
But I wouldn't say that it isn't something worth trying, just be sure to pick a weakmided victim.

#7542 - 04/12/08 11:33 AM Re: Psychic Vampires [Re: Simon]
LUCIFERIFIC Offline

Loc: CA
Psychic Vamps are dorks that don't have a life of their own. They are somewhat co-dependent, and vicariously live thru other people... do you really want to be this? I mean do you really want to be a person with no life or real friends that you have to live vicariously thru people around you? You're better than that. You're a Satanist. You've got all these resources for friendships and a life out there. Need friends? Go to meetup.com... Need girls? Go to a strip club... A drunk? Go to AA and meet people...

Kayla

~~352~~

#7544 - 04/12/08 12:32 PM Re: Psychic Vampires [Re: LUCIFERIFIC]
Ringmaster Offline

Loc: Salem Oregon
 Originally Posted By: LUCIFERIFIC
Psychic Vamps are dorks that don't have a life of their own. They are somewhat co-dependent, and vicariously live thru other people... do you really want to be this? I mean do you really want to be a person with no life or real friends that you have to live vicariously thru people around you? You're better than that. You're a Satanist. You've got all these resources for friendships and a life out there. Need friends? Go to meetup.com... Need girls? Go to a strip club... A drunk? Go to AA and meet people...

Kayla

I disagree with that just because you choose to minipulate someone for a potential gain doesn't mean that you don't have a life. I myself do enjoy a good dose of minipulating people to get what I want (not that I make it an everyday thing). I think it is perfectly healthy to practice vampirism to an extent because it can strengthen ones mind when it comes to the psycological level and quickness of the mind, (I do hope that this is making some sense to you guys I've been up for the past three days so I'm a little out of it.) Yes I do see where it could become a problem if made into a everyday habit, but isn't there a risk with everything we do?

#7546 - 04/12/08 01:30 PM Re: Psychic Vampires [Re: Ringmaster]
LUCIFERIFIC Offline

Oh no, I'm not saying manipulating others is bad; go for it. I'm saying living other people's lives vicariously is dumb.

I'll share a little story about manipulation. I had this older friend named "Andrew". "Andrew" is a insatiable reader and he's a communist. I had been friends with him for a long time. We'd usually hang out at bookstore and coffee shops and debate on politics. I'm more conservative republican.

Andrew has this really big ego. Like he thinks he knows everything, and that he's always right; and that the way he see's reality was the right way. This got on my nerves so one day i played a joke on him. The joke lasted for 2 years.

I had brought up the suggestion that we should move to Scotland, cuz America sucked and he agreed. So I said I would find some contacts in scotland by posting an ad with his name and email address, and he agreed.

I went and opened a fake email account under the name Jessica McCahey, which was a name i got out of this harlequin novel i was reading. I sent him an email as Jessica and made friends with him.

For about a year I pretended to be Jessica, sending him emails, and started an online long distance relationship with him. He fell in Love with Jessica.

As Jessica I said I went to the University of Aberdeen, and stayed in a dorm. I did some research and gave Andrew the address. I told him that he could come down "here" to Scotland and stay at the dorm for free and that I would take care of him and he wouldn't have to work.

Andrew called me up the next day and told me he was leaving for Scotland to marry his little Scottish princess and leave tis piece of shit country. I thought he was just talking because he's a major procrastinator. But he wasn't. He got his passport the very next week. So I asked for his book collection; and suggested he sell all of his belongings and start anew; which he agreed and did. He gave most of his stuff away; and made some money. Then he actually bought a plane ticket, and he had $200 left to his name.

I got excited, and wanted to see him get o the airplane, so I had my mom drop him off at the airport (I was 15 then and couldn't drive; he was 21). We gave him hugs good bye and watched him board the plane. Inside I was laughing hysterically; but i had to keep a straight face because my mom was there. I didn't know what would happen. I asked him to call me as soon as he got off the plane and found Jessica and tell me all about it.

Two days later Andrew calls me from his house. I was shocked and asked him what he was doing back home. He asked me to come over, so I did. He told me he never made it out the airport because they tossed his ass in this jail. The customs guy asked what he was doing in England with only $200 and he told the agent that he was going to live with his girlfriend in Scotland. They asked for Jessica's information and called the University of Aberdeen to find a Jessica McCahey. The school said no such person existed LOL! And they threw him in a detention cell so to be put on the next flight back to America.

Then I took things further. He wrote to Jessica asking her what had happened. I told him I was stocking him (as Jessica), and that I was in town, and gave him his address. Andrew was a speed freak, so he has this paranoia problem. Then I opened up 5 more email accounts and made myself into a whole gang of girls.

I told him we were devil worshippers and we were going to kill his dogs for Satan and sacrifice him by the river he lived next to. I did this for 6 months. Every time I went over to his house, I'd slip notes under his bed and couch, from "Jessica" saying dumb things like "we were here, but missed you..." It was funny to se him break down. He ended up sleeping next the the window with his ninja sword, a knife, a bat, and his two dogs.

I asked him what 6 crazy girls could possibly do to him, and tried to reason him telling him that its the internet. But in his mind these girls were real. Eventually he moved to Georgia. He told me not to tell Jessica because he was going to hide out until they went away. I frantically looked on line for a penpal in the same town he was living at in Georgia... and 2 months later I resumed driving him crazy. I had found a friend out there, and i had my friend put letters in Andrews mail box and under his door. He would call me and say: "Kayla, those crazy bitches are here man. They followed me! There gunna kill me! They know where I live!"

So then he moved back to California, with his mom. He couldn't sleep any more. He told m one day that he was going to call the police and tell them about it, because he had kept all the mail he had been getting. I freaked out, cuz i didn't want to get in trouble. So I made one last suggestion to him, so I can laugh at him, one last time before I told him everything. I told him to call a private investigator and have them find the girls. He did. He looked in the phone book and called this PI and said this on the phone: "Hi I have a problem; you're not going to believe this; but there are 6 Satanic girls from a cult that have been following me across the country and they want to sacrifice me and my dogs to Satan..." The detective said he could help LOL!

Anyways, I told him all the girls were me, and that Jessica wasn't real. Andrew just looked at me with a blank look for a long while. He said: "So, no one wants to kill me?" I said: "Who the hell want to waist their time over you; why, its not like your special." Then he got really angry because i kept this thing going for 2 years. He told me if i were a guy he'd kick the shit out of me. We're not friends anymore \:\) but it was still funny. Me and all my friends from school were tuning into the whole thing for all 2 years. Good times.

Kayla

~~352~~

#7550 - 04/12/08 03:41 PM Re: Psychic Vampires [Re: LUCIFERIFIC]
Morgan Offline
Princess of Hell
stalker

Honestly, if the above story is true, you are kinda fucked in the head. You played the psychic vampire in his life, and got off on it.

"Psychic Vamps are dorks that don't have a life of their own. They are somewhat co-dependent, and vicariously live thru other people."

Most psychic vamps have a huge drama fueled life. They suck the life out of other people to feed their energy. Most dont even know or are aware of what they are doing. They dont live thru other people, they suck the life force out of other people.

"You're a Satanist. You've got all these resources for friendships and a life out there. Need friends? Go to meetup.com... Need girls? Go to a strip club... A drunk? Go to AA and meet people... "

Everyone has the potential to change their life, but most are comfortable in their misery.

Anyway,
Morg

#7552 - 04/12/08 04:36 PM Re: Psychic Vampires [Re: Morgan]
LUCIFERIFIC Offline

I don't know... it wasn't much different than writing and producing a reality tv show; but the actor in this case didn't know he was the star... like that one movie with Tom Hanks? Besides he was dumb enough to fall for it; and we're all Satanists here - we're beyond morals and bad and good. I guess we have a slight difference in understanding of the term "Psychic Vampire."

To me a Psychic vamp is that loser boy in school that has no friends or life and he clings onto you and secretly lives your life thru you... like if your a girl, there's always that gay boy best friend who wishes he was you, so he becomes your best friend and stuff.

On the other hand what I did was more like what a popular girl would do to a loser at school to entertain myself and friends. In my mind its different \:\)

But, is there truly a difference between what I did to "Andrew" and what others do to people? I manipulated his perception of reality, to make him believe things that weren't real... like how the Media manipulates the gullible...

I made him run around the country... Like how Joseph Smith fooled thousands of people to leave Navou Idaho to Utah...

I made up imaginary people for someone to believe in... like how priests make up gods to fool a mass of people...

Like how Anton LaVey suggested his ideas and beliefs in a book, which influenced people's perception of reality, which brought many people here into this forum who walk with the label of a Satanist.

Think about it. Its not my fault the herd are gullible. What's fucked up about my example, was that I only got laughs out of it, and not his soul, life, and money.

Kayla

Edited by LUCIFERIFIC (04/12/08 05:04 PM)

~~352~~

#7564 - 04/12/08 05:57 PM Re: Psychic Vampires [Re: LUCIFERIFIC]
rob_church Offline

Loc: alberta , canada
kayla you are very lucky girl.if some one did that to me and one of my friends on top of that (i don't have many friend but those i do have i trust so it would be even more of a dagger). not only would the friendship be over, but i would hurt them severely male or female it doesn't matter to do something that fucked up to your friend. if some one where to go that length to hurt/toy with me they had better expect to be hurt back.i would be very wary who you toy with next time. you lucked out big time girl not all men are of the idea that hurting a woman when its deserved is out of line.im not an advocate of hitting a woman(i have hit 2 in my life and that was only after they attacked me) but from your story and that degree of malice,just for your own humor, male or female you deserved a few shots and you lucky he did not take them.

a question for you kayla if you punch a guy (not just playing) im talking about a real punch do you expect to be hit back? im of the opinion if anyone man,woman or child,attacks me i will attack back unless they are just kidding around of course ,play fighting is a different story.and from that fucked up story ,girl the amount of shit you did to your so called friend just brutal, he deserves some vengeance and you lucky he did not take it.

#7566 - 04/12/08 06:06 PM Re: Psychic Vampires [Re: rob_church]
LUCIFERIFIC Offline

That's a good question Rob. If I punched a guy and busted his lip, I instinctively would not expect him to punch me back; he might slap the shit out of me... but I'd run really fast; wait, i don't even need to run. There are plenty of guys who have this hero hot shot thing for defending a girl.

K

~~352~~

#7567 - 04/12/08 06:24 PM Re: Psychic Vampires [Re: LUCIFERIFIC]
rob_church Offline

Loc: alberta , canada
ha interesting reply kayla.nothing wrong with using that male hero programming to your advantage. i personally see it more as an insult to woman. the fact that men are so programmed to belive we are the stronger sex that one can not hit a frail female in case she might shatter like glass. its male chauvinism at its finest and exploiting that for your own safety make sense. but i am very suprised that you would not expect it back.

#7568 - 04/12/08 06:25 PM Re: Psychic Vampires [Re: LUCIFERIFIC]
ZephyrGirl Offline
R.I.P.

Loc: Adelaide Australia
 Quote:
On the other hand what I did was more like what a popular girl would do to a loser at school to entertain myself and friends. In my mind its different

Really? Then I would hate for my children to be in the US. If that is the kind of thing 'popular' kids do, it's no wonder there are soooo many shootings.

Snow, take note, that could be you.

Zeph

#7571 - 04/12/08 07:06 PM Re: Psychic Vampires [Re: LUCIFERIFIC]
LUCIFERIFIC Offline

This is a revealing thread and potential lesson to you "Newbies" to Satanism. If you can read between the lines and see the act for the act itself without subjective or emotional contamination. Also note the reaction of others to this simple act of manipulation and measure it up with what Satanism teaches and to human nature, to see if these reactions are congruent... or not.

The Satanist is his own person. He is in a sense above everyone else; or at least no one must matter to him - especially the herd. The herd exists for his usage. It exists to give him power, might, and wealth. Every war that has ever been fought, was fought over the herd - to control it... or at least most wars. To funnel the herd's collective brute force into focused power to engineer empires and destroy civilizations. Religions, politics, myths, are all tools used to collect the unthinking herd's scattered blind force into something productive... into armies... corporations... Tools invented and used by those that think and see the unthinking mass for what they truly are - Goyim; livestock and beasts of burden of a great machine; who, if given the freedom would kill you for thinking different from them. The Satanist is beyond morals; beyond right action and wrong action. He is a utilitarian. He only holds onto people because they benefit him in someway, otherwise they are worthless.

It is human nature to use, abuse, and exploit. It is only natural for someone more dominant, craftier, and intelligent to use, abuse, and exploit the stupid. This is why capitalism works so well. The Satanist is "King of the Hill." And the only way to get to the top is by stepping over everybody. No one matters, but your own SELF. The question is where do you exist - inside the machine or outside.

Kayla

Edited by LUCIFERIFIC (04/12/08 07:26 PM)

~~352~~

Page 1 of 6 12345>Last »

Moderator:  SkaffenAmtiskaw, fakepropht, TV is God, Woland, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.028 seconds of which 0.001 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.