Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#7520 - 04/12/08 01:24 AM Melodrama
LUCIFERIFIC Offline

Loc: CA
Afro Ninja. I thinks its funny. People are stupid. When you look at these grown retars making idiots out of themselves with kung fu and thinking they know shit about it, it isn't hard to understand that sometimes the same grown idiots become Satanists, and think they know shit about it? You guys understand? Its the same group of morons, no matter what they are into; and they suck at it, but have this big ego about it; like they're the shit.

Kayla

Edited by LUCIFERIFIC (04/12/08 01:25 AM)

~~352~~

#7521 - 04/12/08 01:33 AM Re: Melodrama [Re: LUCIFERIFIC]
rob_church Offline

Loc: alberta , canada
they have got to be just fucking around and not serious. either way that afro ninja doing the back flip is freaking hilarious
thanks for sharing kayla

ha i just watched it agian buddy trying to get up after that backflip has me on the floor almost pure gold lolol

Edited by rob_church (04/12/08 01:37 AM)
Edit Reason: to damm funny

#7574 - 04/12/08 07:46 PM Re: Melodrama [Re: LUCIFERIFIC]
fakepropht Moderator Offline
Big Slick

Loc: Texas
Funny as hell. I have seen that before. I agree with Rob. This has to be some drunk idiots in their basement with 0 training. I know a nth degree blackbelt. When he goes through the paces, he has form and style. These guys had neither. Not even an inkling. The guy trying to kick the apple of the dummy barely got his leg above waist level. Come on.

Kayla, I have to agree with you about your line of thought. I have met a few "Satanists", who online seem to have it together, but in real life resemble these kung fu masters. All about the bling, not about the substance.

#7577 - 04/12/08 08:10 PM Re: Melodrama [Re: fakepropht]
LUCIFERIFIC Offline

Originally Posted By: fakepropht
Funny as hell. I have seen that before. I agree with Rob. This has to be some drunk idiots in their basement with 0 training. I know a nth degree blackbelt. When he goes through the paces, he has form and style. These guys had neither. Not even an inkling. The guy trying to kick the apple of the dummy barely got his leg above waist level. Come on.

Kayla, I have to agree with you about your line of thought. I have met a few "Satanists", who online seem to have it together, but in real life resemble these kung fu masters. All about the bling, not about the substance.
Yeah, I've met a few in person, and know a few online... i.e.: that guy who put together the Joy Of Satan! Or "Lord Egan" from the First Church of Satan who suffered a mental break down and his church went to hell. A while back I went to join his yahoo group, which is what his church has been reduced to to torment him for being a dork. I had it off several times with his wench of a wife.

They were being hypocrits talking shit about how Anton LaVey as a theif and stole shit from everyone to make this fake religion for gullible rebels without a cause... all the while glorifying Crowley as some god-massiah who passed original shit out of his ass!

I sent a letter to the whole group asking why John aka Lord Egan was such a douche bag and a hypocrite for attacking Anton for stealing, when this fucker took "ChurchofSatan.org" and "ChurchofSatan.tv". He wrote me back personally and said that what he was doing wasn't steeling because the Church of Satan didn't own the word's "Church of Satan." So I pointed out to him that he was unoriginal and had to steal someone else's ideas and wording, and I asked him why he was a hypocrit. He never wrote back and got his ugly wife to bitch the hell out of me.

I mean I don't agree with the Church of Satan or anything... I'm just a shark sometimes. I can smell the opportunity to torment an idiot a mile away.

Idiots FP, idiots they are!

Kayla

Edited by LUCIFERIFIC (04/12/08 08:17 PM)

~~352~~

#7607 - 04/13/08 01:05 PM Re: Melodrama [Re: LUCIFERIFIC]
psiren Offline
pledge

Loc: Spain
Call me purile but I found the video pretty funny.
#7769 - 04/15/08 09:22 PM Re: Melodrama [Re: LUCIFERIFIC]
ta2zz Offline
veteran member

Loc: Connecticut
Clearly they need to learn from Master Pregnant...

Have fun...

#7771 - 04/15/08 10:07 PM Re: Melodrama [Re: ta2zz]
LUCIFERIFIC Offline

LMAO! He's so weird! Does he have a job? That's so funny, he didn't even get the tree that first time he jumped kicked! And he was out of breath and wheezing. That was good.

Kayla

~~352~~

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  Woland, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, TV is God, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.02 seconds of which 0.001 seconds were spent on 20 queries. Zlib compression disabled.