Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#764 - 10/01/07 05:01 PM Search of Occult and Paranormal.
FrankensteinPhD Offline
stranger

Loc: Topeka KS
A new web directory / community / search engine /web catalog of occult and paranormal is in the final stages of preparation.

It already has over 20,000 entries - it encompasses only sites related to occult, paranormal, magic(k) and related religions (so yup, no Hare Krishna or Evangelists as far as I know.

As we all remember, AvatarSearch used to have such function, but it was a website that owners ran as a business. Since it didn't bring profit it was dropped.

The difference with this site is that it is a "pet" site and does not need to make a dime to exist.

Apart from the catalog of occult/paranormal websites it will also have some news, articles etc. In short, a site that may be something interesting to look at in your cofee break.

Naturally, these 20,000 sites that are already in the database are only a beginning. Anyone can add / suggest more sites.

The URL is:

Hexagradior

Enjoy.

#816 - 10/02/07 06:14 PM Re: Search of Occult and Paranormal. [Re: FrankensteinPhD]
Old Spider Offline
stranger

I added the address for Coast To Coast AM. It's a well-known late-night talk show focusing on the paranormal and other 'X-Files' venues.
#1709 - 11/10/07 07:55 PM Re: Search of Occult and Paranormal. [Re: FrankensteinPhD]
Meq Offline
Banned

Hopefully the 600 Club itself will prove to be a valuable contribution to the online occult community.

Let's get this incarnation going!

I use that word in a tongue-in-cheek manner - of course this forum is a community of real living flesh. Figure that! \:o

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.018 seconds of which 0.001 seconds were spent on 16 queries. Zlib compression disabled.