Page 1 of 3 123>
Topic Options
#7780 - 04/15/08 11:29 PM BDSM
PRO DOM Offline
stranger

I have checked your search engine and only one person here has admitted to having a BDSM lifestyle. Well I am curious how this is possible? I am a Mistress and have to say that actually Satan taught me most of what I know. He is like the "God" of it, so just wondering if you are aware of His part in this? Do you understand what it is? If you are not living this way then just curious why?

Edited by PRO DOM (04/15/08 11:30 PM)

#7781 - 04/15/08 11:48 PM Re: BDSM [Re: PRO DOM]
LUCIFERIFIC Offline

Loc: CA
What's BDSM again? What did Satan teach you concerning this?
Satan told me being a Conservative Republican was the new craze these days.

~~352~~

#7786 - 04/16/08 12:11 AM Re: BDSM [Re: PRO DOM]
Fist Moderator Offline
veteran member

Loc: B'mo Cautious MF
Most of the folks here live in the real world.

Now, while I am always up for a little game of 'masters and servants' I really don't feel the need to advertise it here.

But, since you brought it up, are you a straight dom or do you switch? What's your bag? Slaves? Foot worship? Pegging? Maybe you rock that butch panda suit for the furries?

#7788 - 04/16/08 12:18 AM Re: BDSM [Re: LUCIFERIFIC]
Octavius Offline

Loc: Left the party
Is practicing BDSM a requirement of Satanism? I think not. My wife and I enjoy an array of sex play but we don't pigeon-hole ourselves into just one fetish. There's so much more to have fun with! Finally, I don't base my sexual pleasure on what The Dark Lord may or may not find acceptable. You sound like a sheep in wolf's clothing, ProDom...

#7789 - 04/16/08 12:28 AM Re: BDSM [Re: LUCIFERIFIC]
PRO DOM Offline
stranger

Bondage, Discipline, Dominant and Submissive, Sadism and Masochism

It is a lifestyle for me and Satan is surely the DOMLORD here. He is the rule maker and he does disipline when I don't follow. In the past He gave whippings but now more often than not if I don't obey I feel very ill straight away. He doesn't have to say anything because I know when it's coming. But I do ask him for punishment for not obeying. He is a very good guider in that he always knows what to say and is very suave and very handsome imho. He is clever and always says and does the right thing. He insists that people do not understand Him. He has told me that on more than one occasion. He never fails to give discipline if needed. It's gauranteed. No mercy. I am baffled that he would not have taught you the same thing. I am not special but just listening only. After He made me DOM then he has been watching me like an equal and I am not at His feet as often but I am aware that he is there. So how do you feel His presence?

#7790 - 04/16/08 12:36 AM Re: BDSM [Re: Fist]
PRO DOM Offline
stranger

It is no game I assure you. It is a lifestyle and it begins with the respect of both parties in a power exchange. I am the Dominant in this case and I can have one or more subs and I have even Dominated side by side with other Doms. I will submit to anyone that is a bigger DOM than I am. Although I am in fact not low on this totem pole. I belief in reaching another realm called subspace which I strive to get all subs into. I do this through bondage and with implements like my hand, paddles, crops, canes and the like. There are gags for the heavier pain and many can take a great deal of pain. We work on the tolerance levels. I command and they obey. I give tasks and they are carried out. It is very heavily wrapped in sex in many ways and I personally do not care about a persons sex, race, age or religion. I am a very liberal person. I dare say I have never met anyone more liberal. This lifesyle is extremely high on the pleasureable givings. I can't think of anyway to give love and mind and body and soul better than this. There is also blood play for those interested.
#7791 - 04/16/08 12:41 AM Re: BDSM [Re: Octavius]
PRO DOM Offline
stranger

Well I certainly do not mean to come off as a sheep in wolf's clothing just that all that I understand about Satan as I have said is what he's taught me. I did not walk in here professing to know anything that you know. Yet I am curious how I am the wolf when you do not sound mindful of Satan's desires. I wonder why you do not feel concerned about that. I would be very concerned. He does not take well in my experience to disobediance. Still I was just curious about your feelings here in this forum. I acutally feel that there is nothing sexual that BDSM does not cover. What other sexual thing is there? We incorporate every toy known to man.
#7794 - 04/16/08 01:14 AM Re: BDSM [Re: PRO DOM]
LUCIFERIFIC Offline

Loc: CA
Praise the Lord! I feel wonderful in his presence. wow...

you're very unique. I find it very interesting how BDSM is an entire reality for you. Are you into girls, boys... animals... bugs...? just curious. Does Satan have a favorite sex toy thing he like to watch you use?

kayla

~~352~~

#7796 - 04/16/08 01:45 AM Re: BDSM [Re: LUCIFERIFIC]
Xutech Offline
stranger

Loc: Australia
It feels like we're having a conversation with an advertisement.
#7797 - 04/16/08 01:59 AM Re: BDSM [Re: Xutech]
rob_church Offline

Loc: alberta , canada
ha well said xutech an advertisement on xian television but the dark side lol. but its amusing to watch non the less:) ahh the human mind is a powerful thing indeed.

for only 99.99 you to may have lord satan as your dungeon master:)

#7799 - 04/16/08 02:27 AM Re: BDSM [Re: rob_church]
rob_church Offline

Loc: alberta , canada
I acutally feel that there is nothing sexual that BDSM does not cover. What other sexual thing is there? We incorporate every toy known to man.

to name a few incest,zoophilia,necrophilia, but yes bsdm covers many a thing ,a wonderful fetish.all thought im sure you are far more versed in the bdsm world then i am.i just wanted to point out it is not the end of mans search to exalt his carnal desires as you claim.

#7801 - 04/16/08 03:01 AM Re: BDSM [Re: PRO DOM]
ZephyrGirl Offline
R.I.P.

Loc: Adelaide Australia
 Quote:
Yet I am curious how I am the wolf when you do not sound mindful of Satan's desires. I wonder why you do not feel concerned about that. I would be very concerned. He does not take well in my experience to disobediance.

And yet I do what I want, when I want, where I want. I have no master but myself. I don't bow to ANYONE or ANYTHING. SATAN or GOD, it's all the same if you think they are telling you what to do, you are but a slave.

I may pretend to go along with authority when it suits me, that is, when it is stupid to do otherwise, but that is not the same as feeling like Satan is my master. I must be a much bigger DOM than you, as I see Satan as my slave, not me as his.

Zeph

#7806 - 04/16/08 09:05 AM Re: BDSM [Re: LUCIFERIFIC]
PRO DOM Offline
stranger

Originally Posted By: LUCIFERIFIC
Praise the Lord! I feel wonderful in his presence. wow...

you're very unique. I find it very interesting how BDSM is an entire reality for you. Are you into girls, boys... animals... bugs...? just curious. Does Satan have a favorite sex toy thing he like to watch you use?

kayla

I love all things including boys, girls, animals and bugs. Yes everything is in my scope. I have to say that Satan is a big fan of Exhibitionism and Voyeurism. lol. He uses it to test me frequently. When I do not do it He is quick to jump in. So he enjoys most everything I do. I enjoy knowing He is watching. I also like watching Him work. He is blinding to say the least. Once He is in your presence you do not have the ability to take your eyes off nor would you want to. He requires eye contact.

#7807 - 04/16/08 09:08 AM Re: BDSM [Re: rob_church]
PRO DOM Offline
stranger

Thanks Rob_Church. I do realise that this is there as well and you do have a good point.
#7808 - 04/16/08 09:11 AM Re: BDSM [Re: ZephyrGirl]
PRO DOM Offline
stranger

I have a very close friend who believes the same. I am wholely DOM in my world and there are always going to be those above me. I wonder of the wisdom of not bowing down to an immortal when we are clearly mortal. I think Satan does find this humorous to an extent but when He tells you to do something and you don't when you are on his turf we will see who is the bigger DOM. I will not cross Him. I would not dare!
Page 1 of 3 123>

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.025 seconds of which 0.001 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.