Page 2 of 3 <123>
Topic Options
#7810 - 04/16/08 09:43 AM Re: BDSM [Re: PRO DOM]
truthseeker2000 Offline
stranger

Loc: Upstate SC
If everything in your life is done because "Satan told me to", including your sex life, then how are you any different than the Christian extremist who conforms his life to the will of his god. It seems that you are allowing yourself to be a slave to the will of another. I think most of the Satanists here believe, as TSB teaches, that being a Satanist means bowing to no one and becoming your own god.

Edited by truthseeker2000 (04/16/08 09:43 AM)

Caligula WSA
~~352~~

#7816 - 04/16/08 11:00 AM Re: BDSM [Re: truthseeker2000]
Octavius Offline

Loc: just visiting
Clearly, we are dealing with a very theistic satanist, here. I would advise the community to either refrain from replying to DOM's posts or offer something more than the obvious and standard modern viewpoints. The responsibility of informing this person lies with them, not us, though we are certainly here as a resource if asked. Chiding theistic satanists is as pointless as arguing with Christians.

If DOM is here to learn about non-theistic Satanism she must respect the forum as any other newbie. If DOM is here to pick petty fights, we should all have the common sense to leave her to her own devices. Pointless retorts and insults don't add to anything other than a waste of forum space.

This is a preemptive post to those who feel the need to start pointless flame wars. I've been enjoying the forum without TC and Mask as of late, but have noticed that there have been some incredibly childish and petty posts in response to idiotic threads. No, I'm not a moderator, but I will remind those who need reminding to comport themselves like adults.

#7841 - 04/16/08 09:35 PM Re: BDSM [Re: truthseeker2000]
PRO DOM Offline
stranger

Originally Posted By: truthseeker2000
If everything in your life is done because "Satan told me to", including your sex life, then how are you any different than the Christian extremist who conforms his life to the will of his god. It seems that you are allowing yourself to be a slave to the will of another. I think most of the Satanists here believe, as TSB teaches, that being a Satanist means bowing to no one and becoming your own god.

Okay I am confused. You are in a Satanic religion but denounce Satan's rule? So then who decides at the end of the day which God in this forum is THE GOD? How can a mortal compete with the immortal and incorporeal? Actually, I am here to learn and I honestly did not realize that this was the goal. I know that I do as I please and that power is gradual but I've earned all the power that I've got. When I DOM I have to say that while I mostly do it on my own, I enjoy the company of a DOM more powerful than myself. It is a huge turn on for me and I am in love with Satan. I have worshiped Him and almost find it insulting to His name that one would dare go above. Are you actually telling me that He doesn't mind? Really? If it was so important to Him to be above God then do you really think He will let you go ahead? I am not arguing but really asking. This is completely baffling. If I choose to always let Him lead but none other then should I continue this or just fold? I find this line of thinking difficult and tragic. But still have your say.

#7842 - 04/16/08 09:57 PM Re: BDSM [Re: PRO DOM]
97and107 Offline

Loc: New Mexico
I think "he" probably just rises above all of that, Pro Dom..."my satan" is not going to be "your satan" because he's in all of our heads...like it or not, we're all alone. Getting to that place of being "all alone" requires a lot of hard roads, and some liberation from even the tenets most Satanists hold - one of them being love and surrender.

This is an ancient tradition in India, and shouldn't be dismissed so severely, however. Bhakti yoga is one of the most interesting and liberating practices available to the occultist. I experimented with it heavily for the past few years and the deeper I get the more fun it is. The goal is always attainment of godhood, not duality.

If, like I have, you can get there by being absorbed into a higher foundation, then so be it. Satan is not a boogeyman who is out to punish me, Satan is that far reaching part of myself that wells from the Void or Nirvana, from the place where the great mystery dwells. I love the universe too much to play at being in some cheap psychosexual game. It is far more elegant. There's always this all-pervading sense of love and awe when I am in touch with my deeply Satanic nature. I love that feeling. I value it when I find other people who can relate to it. I don't fear Satan though, not when I'm in my place of power. So yeah I do agree - Satan is powerful and shouldn't be fucked with - but let's face it - it's us we're fucking with.

I shouldn't have to explain that, but if I do, it's only because one still sees in black and white...

I think i might enjoy being tied up though...never tried....gotta be pretty good to get me in bed with you though...and smart...

#7880 - 04/17/08 08:30 PM Re: BDSM [Re: PRO DOM]
Morgan Offline
Princess of Hell
stalker

Loc: New York City
bdsm has nothing to do with Satanism.........

there are different kinds of Satanism.

go read the Satanic Bible free on the media page for more information.

as for bdsm, its a personal choice, nothing wrapped up in religious trappings except for the christian sects that do it on themselves.

satan can be whatever you want him to be, but usually here we mostly belive that we are our own Gods, thus we are our own Satan.

Morgan

#7895 - 04/18/08 12:32 AM Re: BDSM [Re: Morgan]
School Bully Offline

Loc: Melbourne
Morgan,

I hate to make you flushed, my little fluffy pumpkin, but if BDSM works for pro dom as Satanism, who are you to tell her she is wrong. You may not believe it, but how do you know she is wrong if it works for her?

Proof of the existence of the supernatural is not accessible to reason and cannot be shown to have absolute ‘true’ or ‘false’ answers because consciousness is always subjective.

Satanism does not assert that theistic choices are wrong: rather, it insists that individuals take complete responsibility for their choices, and do not attempt to disguise their motives with false claims of rationality.

The devil has not made pro dom do anything. She has chosen her own path - because it gives her pleasure. If she forgets that, then she really will be in trouble. But nevertheless, if she is convinced Satan literally communicates with her in some fashion - well good for her! Better that than being unconfident and uncertain.

We are not rational creatures - that comes from reading too much Ayn Rand (or more properly Alisa Rosenbaum) - we are irrational creatures. We must be. We cannot know for certain if there is a heaven or hell. We cannot even know for certain if we are going to be alive this time tomorrow. Thus, we insist on the primacy of feelings and irrationality, of living life fully and passionately despite the uncertainty of what the future may bring whether in this life or beyond.

My fav. Herr Dok quote is:

"Satan demands a much harder task than signing over your soul in blood. He demands that you live your life as fully as you can, prosper by your own wits and avoid misery. You wouldn't believe what a tall order that is for most people."

Therefore, a Satanist world-view is as capable of accommodating the most dutiful theist as it is the most ardent Atheist.

#7906 - 04/18/08 10:42 AM Re: BDSM [Re: School Bully]
97and107 Offline

Loc: New Mexico
That's a pretty damned insightful post SchoolBully, I would certainly think that if we all just accepted that our beliefs are almost always irrational, people would be much more open to truth, and recognize it when it was put before them.

Too often I see Satanists proclaiming to be rational logical beings while espousing complete falsehoods as proof of their superior logic.

#7924 - 04/18/08 07:51 PM Re: BDSM [Re: School Bully]
Morgan Offline
Princess of Hell
stalker

Okay, that just seems UNLIKELY in my opinion.
Besides, My mom doesn't even call me a little fluffy pumpkin.

I am a semi-retired Pro-Mistress with over 20 years experience in the B/D & S/M field. I've given lectures, done movies, interviews, and pretty much everything else.
The closest I will link any form of S&M to anything remotely occultlike is out of body/headspace occassionally gained while receiving pain in the submissive role.
If she is bottoming to someone and is reciving pain enough to make it trance like, then possibly she may believe that she speakes with "satan".
That is being in a SUBMISSIVE STATE, NOT A MISTRESS ROLE.

I dont care wheather she is a theist, Atheist, or buddist. I just would want her posts to be more intelligent, and not just a rehash of the same "satan talks to me" stuff.
That just reminds me of Bush, cause you know God talks to him too.

Morg

#7951 - 04/18/08 10:07 PM Re: BDSM [Re: Morgan]
Fist Moderator Offline
veteran member

Loc: B'mo Cautious MF
 Quote:
That just reminds me of Bush, cause you know God talks to him too.

LOL! Now how can you argue with that!?

Quote:
The closest I will link any form of S&M to anything remotely occultlike is out of body/headspace occassionally gained while receiving pain in the submissive role.

From personal experience I am going to take one small issue with this. Topping can invoke a sort of 'blood lust' in me. It is much like the dissociative rush I sometimes feel in a fight where I am beating the guy badly. I go to a very dark and chaotic place in my head. It could be described like being 'possessed' or channeling demons.

All the same, Heaven and Hell are right here on Earth.

#7952 - 04/18/08 10:11 PM Re: BDSM [Re: 97and107]
School Bully Offline

Originally Posted By: 97and107
That's a pretty damned insightful post SchoolBully, I would certainly think that if we all just accepted that our beliefs are almost always irrational, people would be much more open to truth, and recognize it when it was put before them.

Too often I see Satanists proclaiming to be rational logical beings while espousing complete falsehoods as proof of their superior logic.

Well I have a bit of time on my hands at the moment and certainly have time for your ideas my pretty princess of dark pleasures. So let us leave dogmatism to Peter Gilmore and company as an example of obsessing on yourself as a brand and a
career when all the other obsessions have been said goodbye to before they killed you.

#7954 - 04/18/08 10:57 PM Re: BDSM [Re: Morgan]
School Bully Offline

Originally Posted By: Morgan
Okay, that just seems UNLIKELY in my opinion.
Besides, My mom doesn't even call me a little fluffy pumpkin.

I sincerely hope not! I am not your mother... certainly not with the shenanigans you and I would get up to together. Do you know Morgan, in an alternative universe somewhere, you and I are already getting it on... amazing, no?

But in regards to pro dom, the way I read it was she is saying that BDSM isn't just a sexual preference for her, but her entire world-view. So I sez that's cool. It doesn't sound like a crazy or an unreasonable way to interpret the world.

But, I submissively bow to your experience of the BDSM realm, Mistress. Experience is one thing you can't get for nothing.

But enough of pro dom, Morg, let's talk about me instead - I always do.

#7966 - 04/19/08 06:24 AM Re: BDSM [Re: School Bully]
Xutech Offline
stranger

Loc: Australia
So many Bon mot, but please do not make us choose which one of you we love more, it's patently unfair.
#7970 - 04/19/08 11:09 AM Re: BDSM [Re: Fist]
PRO DOM Offline
stranger

From personal experience I am going to take one small issue with this. Topping can invoke a sort of 'blood lust' in me. It is much like the dissociative rush I sometimes feel in a fight where I am beating the guy badly. I go to a very dark and chaotic place in my head. It could be described like being 'possessed' or channeling demons.

All the same, Heaven and Hell are right here on Earth. [/quote]

Yes I agree and that is why I have not tried the blood play as I see myself as a serial killer in waiting. Blood play would cause an unstoppable killer instinct. Still since when in a real scene, I know that I have total control, that is the high partly and the implements used are a high and the amount of fear I can cause in a subject is a high and I just have to remember that it is safe, sane and consentual. Honestly speaking as a killer, I would never execute my own kind. I think that is detremental since there are so few awesomely minded individuals in this world to begin with. The people who submit to me willfully will not fear me, it is the person who does not that should fear me. If I ask for it and you do not give it to me then I will take it by force!

Edited by PRO DOM (04/19/08 11:11 AM)

#7976 - 04/19/08 11:55 AM Re: BDSM [Re: PRO DOM]
ta2zz Offline
veteran member

Loc: Connecticut

Greetings,

Originally Posted By: PRO DOM
I have not tried the blood play as I see myself as a serial killer in waiting. Blood play would cause an unstoppable killer instinct.

You ride a fine line between sanity and insanity then eh? Did you see the thread on sanity and its current definition? Perhaps you have something to add… The Definition of "Sanity"

Originally Posted By: PRO DOM
The people who submit to me willfully will not fear me, it is the person who does not that should fear me. If I ask for it and you do not give it to me then I will take it by force!

This is simply empty posturing nothing more…

~T~

What TV show or movie is this from?

#7982 - 04/19/08 02:59 PM Re: BDSM [Re: ta2zz]
Morgan Offline
Princess of Hell
stalker

Conan? Thusla Doom?

"Topping can invoke a sort of 'blood lust' in me. It is much like the dissociative rush I sometimes feel in a fight where I am beating the guy badly. I go to a very dark and chaotic place in my head. It could be described like being 'possessed' or channeling demons."

For me topping is different, its a different head space depending on whom I am playing with. Either I can inflict/do whatever I want (within reason) on a paying client, or I am catering to the clients pain fantasy. Its the clients cash. When I do things off the clock, its different, I dont want to break my toys cause I like to play with them often.

As for fighting, yes, I get the blood lust. In the past, in some of my fights, that "berserker rage" has come out. Thats when you get up, and realize whos bloods on you and you hope you didnt kill them.

"Blood play would cause an unstoppable killer instinct"
"Honestly speaking as a killer, I would never execute my own kind"
If you really believe this, you need mental help.

Mistress Morgan,
Royal High Princess of Hell,
Leader of Her Massively Cool Babycake Army
and Etc.....
;\)

Page 2 of 3 <123>

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.036 seconds of which 0.014 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.