Page 3 of 3 <123
Topic Options
#7987 - 04/19/08 07:21 PM Re: BDSM [Re: Morgan]
97and107 Offline

Loc: New Mexico
Wow I'm the complete opposite, lol...

I would never hurt anyone without a good reason, If they attacked me, man I can tap into that space really easily....

But I'm just not a very angry person. I feel all-pervading love and compassion almost all the time now. I'm pretty damned good at ignoring people though, that probably does torment some people, but hell if you can't occupy yourself what's the point in living at all?

I don't like needing anybody or being needed. At some point, one has to drop the pretenses of mind and body and enviroment inhabiting separate spaces and realize it's all one godamned continuum. And we're all responsible for it - no god, no devils, nothing...

So BDSM just involves too many people to be remotely appealing to me...I want harmony and structure in my universe, and that's not too much to ask. If I found pleasure in pain maybe I'd see it from your angle a little better.

I did have one very pleasant tantric trance induced experience involving the Sumerian entity Ningishzidda, it was a hell of a lot of fun exploring the dynamic, I've never encountered a weirder god - the artifacts from the Lagash area are strange and the stories are too. Well anyways I shouldn't have to explain how an archetype invocation goes, but I shall - it erupt from the veils of the mind drawing on the untapped potentials you (hopefully) have lying dormant - if it's a good archetype that is - some are duds, having been worn out centuries ago through cultural revolutions. Anyways I hit the jackpot on this one. We did about a month of BDSM master-slave duality together and it was incredible - i'd switch back from the master to the slave perspective sometimes 5-6 times a day. Loved it...all good things have to come to an end though, since none of the chores were getting done...

ah yes, addictive stuff...I think I've convinced myself of your perspective. I'm just a loner, that's all...

#7995 - 04/19/08 10:24 PM Re: BDSM [Re: Xutech]
School Bully Offline

Loc: Melbourne
 Originally Posted By: Xutech
So many Bon mot, but please do not make us choose which one of you we love more, it's patently unfair.

That's a no-brainer, and it's bons mots, actually.

#7996 - 04/19/08 10:45 PM Re: BDSM [Re: PRO DOM]
Fist Moderator Offline
veteran member

Loc: B'mo Cautious MF
 Quote:
I see myself as a serial killer in waiting.

So your a killer?

Do you have a 'war face'?

Perhaps you would enjoy this line of work:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3y_5vxM8PYM

Flights leave daily!....

#7997 - 04/19/08 11:03 PM Re: BDSM [Re: Morgan]
Fist Moderator Offline
veteran member

Loc: B'mo Cautious MF
 Quote:
Conan? Thusla Doom?

Ha! Not hardly. All the same, trust does not come easy for me. Perhaps it is a testament to my character that people so easily trust me. It is a wonder that anyone plays with me at all. However, to answer your question:

This you can trust.

#8025 - 04/20/08 02:49 PM Re: BDSM [Re: PRO DOM]
Cipher Highwind Offline
stranger

Originally Posted By: PRO DOM
 Originally Posted By: truthseeker2000
If everything in your life is done because "Satan told me to", including your sex life, then how are you any different than the Christian extremist who conforms his life to the will of his god. It seems that you are allowing yourself to be a slave to the will of another. I think most of the Satanists here believe, as TSB teaches, that being a Satanist means bowing to no one and becoming your own god.

Okay I am confused. You are in a Satanic religion but denounce Satan's rule? So then who decides at the end of the day which God in this forum is THE GOD? How can a mortal compete with the immortal and incorporeal? Actually, I am here to learn and I honestly did not realize that this was the goal. I know that I do as I please and that power is gradual but I've earned all the power that I've got. When I DOM I have to say that while I mostly do it on my own, I enjoy the company of a DOM more powerful than myself. It is a huge turn on for me and I am in love with Satan. I have worshiped Him and almost find it insulting to His name that one would dare go above. Are you actually telling me that He doesn't mind? Really? If it was so important to Him to be above God then do you really think He will let you go ahead? I am not arguing but really asking. This is completely baffling. If I choose to always let Him lead but none other then should I continue this or just fold? I find this line of thinking difficult and tragic. But still have your say.

Could you elaborate more upon your interactions with Satan himself? Though methinks you are speaking metaphorically, it it is a bit confounding, not least on account of my lack of expertise in these matters, I am not sure exactly what you are getting at specifically, so a less-abstract explanation or paraphrase would be appreciated.

#8028 - 04/20/08 06:10 PM Re: BDSM [Re: 97and107]
97and107 Offline

Loc: New Mexico
Well I should say, the absurdity of this "I do not want to rely on anyone" is science tells us we are all interdependent on each other, and Indian cosmology goes so far as to state that we are all exactly the same - the division is an illusion. My goal is singularity, but that goal is almost impossible to achieve even for the self-realized by relying upon external means.

So yeah, it's important...then there's the other side of the coin where science says through physics we never actually touch anything - then quantum physics goes further to insinuate we may all just be one continuous mass of expanding energy...

That's not correct, I feel. But some people do believe it. So BDSM seems so silly when I think about all of this high quality research that I find i have to just "fall into it" for it to be real...going forth and seeking out a master or a slave seems so...well...fixed...I like chaos.

#51060 - 03/15/11 08:15 PM Re: BDSM [Re: PRO DOM]
Hegesias Offline

Is this the evil one who tells you to do things PRO DOM?

I'm kidding.

In all seriousness though a relationship between two people can be something very dark and for some the negative stimulation is what makes the experience powerful and empathic. An associate of mines girlfriend likes him to strangle her until she passes out, he even told me he sees a shadow emerge from his body and go into her.

To me BDSM was always in the mind and was that dark empathy between two beings when the negative stimulation is mixed with adrenaline.

I just had to ruin the post with the picture.

#51065 - 03/15/11 09:00 PM Re: BDSM [Re: Hegesias]
ta2zz Offline
veteran member

Loc: Connecticut

You have been here long enough to start looking at the profiles of those you respond to. If you did you would realize:

Registered on: 04/15/08 09:54 PM

Do you feel you posted enough to resurect a two year dead thread?

Ta ta for now or T.T.F.N.

~T~

#85425 - 02/27/14 04:20 PM Re: BDSM [Re: PRO DOM]
Ferox Offline
pledge

Loc: Adios!
Yeah sure, I dig BDSM and itís aesthetics. It matches perfectly with my fetish for perverse positions and shiny black leather. Never had any doubts about this kind of thing. I can be vanilla too, it depends on the relationship Iím in, or the mood. CFNM can be a lot of fun too if you are with the right crowd.

Page 3 of 3 <123

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.021 seconds of which 0.001 seconds were spent on 22 queries. Zlib compression disabled.