Page 11 of 23 « First<910111213>Last »
Topic Options
#23172 - 04/10/09 07:11 PM Re: Fetishes [Re: DREX]
EwanCS Offline
stranger

Loc: Glasgow, UK
Outdoor sex is the first one that springs to mind. Can't seem to take a guy to see a film these days without getting a blowjob about 10 minutes into it...but then I do insist on sitting in the back row. Parks, allyways, behind a public toilet once (though never actualy in one, for some reason. Not that it's a particular ambition to fuck in a latrine, I just thought it'd have happened at some point by now,) doorways. Long may it continue.

Aside from that, nothing too exotic. I do have a prefference for skinny guys, being as they're easier to throw about whilst you're fucking them, although I don't know if that can be counted as a fetish, so much as, as I said, prefference.

And those wee emo chaps do it for me as well, come to think of it. Usualy in keeping with the whole skinny thing. Another thing with skinny guys being that it makes thier dicks look bigger.

That be it.

#24175 - 05/04/09 07:21 PM Re: Fetishes [Re: EwanCS]
Saligia Offline
stranger

Loc: Manchester, England
I'm a dominator by nature. While I don't much care for masks and uniforms I do love a submissive girl.
I also have a real taste for vampirism, I love to bite a girl and the taste of blood sends me wild.

#24178 - 05/04/09 10:45 PM Re: Fetishes [Re: Saligia]
COSMIC Offline
lurker

Loc: FLORIDA
YOU ARE NOT ALONE BROTHER, THERE IS NOTHING MORE SENTUAL THAN DOING SOMETHING THAT IS BRANDED SOCIALLY UNACCEPTABLE AND FINDING SHEER PLEASURE. SUBMISSIVE WOMEN.........LIKE VLAD SAID IN BRAM STOKERS DRACULA (WHICH BY THE WAY WAS A LOVE STORY) I HAVE CROSSED OCEANS OF TIME TO FIND YOU.............ARCHANGEL
#24185 - 05/05/09 02:39 AM Re: Fetishes [Re: COSMIC]
Mercury_Templar Offline
93 93/93

Loc: Cabarita, Vic, Australia
Stop writing in all CAPS and perhaps browse a little more before jumping in. Just a thought. There will be some ready to rip you a new ass-hole because you are making yourself look like a dick-head.

ThnX

M.'.T.'.
VE-GEDULAH
LE-OLAM
AMEN

#24220 - 05/06/09 11:23 AM Re: Fetishes [Re: Daemon]
Deathcrush Offline
stranger

Loc: Malta, Europe
With all seriousness,cold dead bodies,well not necessary corpses,but i love pale skin tones (Pelle Ohlin to get an idea)
and cold,while most people prefer warmth,i dont know why but something that is cold realy drives me crazy.

So the ideal would be..a recently deceased girl with long black hair,grey-blue eyes in a vast scandinavian forest.

#24223 - 05/06/09 01:57 PM Re: Fetishes [Re: Deathcrush]
ParadiseLost51 Offline
stranger

Loc: Ohio
Necrophelia:
The urge to crack open a cold one.
'nuff said

#25724 - 06/17/09 11:51 AM Re: Fetishes [Re: ParadiseLost51]
Xarxes Offline
stranger

Foot fetish.
theres just something about the soft feel of a womans feet and painted toenails. \:\)

#25756 - 06/18/09 07:37 PM Re: Fetishes [Re: ParadiseLost51]
ZephyrGirl Offline
R.I.P.

Loc: Adelaide Australia
 Quote:
Necrophelia:
The urge to crack open a cold one.
'nuff said

Because I have a terminal illness, the idea of being shagged after my death is one that I have thought of recently, admittadly in humour.

So really I don't think that you have said enough about it. I can understand most fetishes, but the motivationer to this one (other than it breaking a taboo) I find more interesting because it is so foriegn to me personally. I can't imagine wanting to fuck a dead man.

Would you be willing to get into a discussion (either in a new thread or via PM) about this subject?

ZephyrGirl

#25757 - 06/18/09 07:39 PM Re: Fetishes [Re: Xarxes]
ZephyrGirl Offline
R.I.P.

I used to sell my old shoes to a guy with a shoe fetish. He would buy alot of the dancers around towns more exotic shoes once they were all worn. He liked them smelly, so new shoes wouldn't do it for him. ;\)

ZephyrGirl

#25811 - 06/20/09 01:35 AM Re: Fetishes [Re: ZephyrGirl]
Xarxes Offline
stranger

lol i dont have a shoe fetish. it's just the feet. hos soft and smooth they are. and the nail polish is a big thing too. my g/f thinks it's great that i pamper her with foot massages and paint her toenails. :-P

#25812 - 06/20/09 03:37 AM Re: Fetishes [Re: Xarxes]
Morgan Offline
Princess of Hell
stalker

Loc: New York City
I love that....
A good foot massage can be almost orgasmic

\:\)

M

#25867 - 06/20/09 10:56 PM Re: Fetishes [Re: Morgan]
ZephyrGirl Offline
R.I.P.

Hell yeah! Foot massages are the best. I'm with you guys all the way on this one. Getting you toes sucked is an awesome feeling too. Not one many men know the power of however. Actually the whole art of sex is lost on the majority of men I think. It comes back to smarts I guess, like you said Morgan, most people are dumb....

Zeph

#25921 - 06/21/09 09:02 PM Re: Fetishes [Re: ZephyrGirl]
Nemesis Offline

Loc: US
I have a difficult time with having my feet touched, even when I get a pedicure. I'm so ticklish...and I tend to kick when I'm tickled. So if anyone wants to give me a footrub, they need to wear a helmet with a face guard.

#25922 - 06/21/09 09:24 PM Re: Fetishes [Re: Nemesis]
6Satan6Archist6 Offline
stalker

Kicking, Helmets, face guards?! Sign me up! ;\)

#26019 - 06/23/09 03:18 AM Re: Fetishes [Re: Nemesis]
Xarxes Offline
stranger

Originally Posted By: Nemesis
I have a difficult time with having my feet touched, even when I get a pedicure. I'm so ticklish...and I tend to kick when I'm tickled. So if anyone wants to give me a footrub, they need to wear a helmet with a face guard.

as long as your feet are beautiful, i'd take that chance ;-)

Page 11 of 23 « First<910111213>Last »

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.031 seconds of which 0.004 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.