Page 14 of 23 « First<1213141516>Last »
Topic Options
#30269 - 10/04/09 03:39 PM Re: Fetishes [Re: Daemon]
Michael A.Aquino Offline
stalker

Loc: San Francisco, CA, USA
This is one of those forum threads that I would like to print out and give to the next person who tells me that "God made man in his own image". Hoo boy, as Mad magazine would say.

#30276 - 10/04/09 09:16 PM Re: Fetishes [Re: Michael A.Aquino]
Wicked Satanist Offline

Loc: Michigan
 Originally Posted By: Michael A.Aquino
This is one of those forum threads that I would like to print out and give to the next person who tells me that "God made man in his own image". Hoo boy, as Mad magazine would say.

LMAO no way could their god be such a FREAK... I mean, OMG just imagine the sins of the flesh and other perversions this would bring to light...

#30277 - 10/04/09 10:54 PM Re: Fetishes [Re: Wicked Satanist]
Asmedious Moderator Offline

Loc: New York
Totally agree with Wicked on the scent part. There isn't a part on a womans body that my nose and tongue have not explored (many times). Love that stuff.

#30415 - 10/10/09 10:16 AM Re: Fetishes [Re: Stag]
Miss May Offline
pledge

Loc: sebastopol, CA
I would have to say that my personal fetishes are anything that give me the most pleasure possible during intercourse which is dependent upon experience. That being said I do have some specific turn-ons.
-I'm aroused when a person can breathe in a rhythymic way (perhaps because it means they last longer that way, because sex is like exercise )
-I'm a bit of a masochist as well and I like taking a little pain. It gives me pleasure, puts me into a state of ecstacy to be receptive to pain and I like to be spanked because my sexual partner knows it arouses me. I guess it just makes me feel special.
-I like secretive mystery in sexual relations. This includes being sexual in public places without anyone but my partner and i knowing and being surprised by my partner at unusual times. It's unexpected and when done properly, very satisfying.

#30592 - 10/18/09 01:45 AM Re: Fetishes [Re: Miss May]
Phenex Offline
stranger

Many of my fetishes involve clothing. Turtlenecks, for example--they turn me on. I'm not sure why. Perhaps it is because, with certain sizes, it shows the figure without actually giving anything away. Who doesn't like mystery, every once in a while?

Along with this, I enjoy outfits such as the traditional, maid's and nurse's uniform. In my current relationship, which is a lesbian one, I am in the dominant role, and seeing my partner looking all innocent and cute in a frilly maid's dress just makes dirtying her up all the more enjoyable.

Going along with what Miss May said, sadism and masochism is also a big fetish. There is one thing when pain is applied to another person in search of discomfort and any emotional pain that might go along with the physical. For sexual reasons, however, pain can be a very sentimental thing in making the reciever feel special, as accomodations are being made for them--and, on the part of the sadist, as satisfying level of control is achieved.

I mean, really. Seeing a cute blushing girl in a frilly maids dress squirming and moaning beneath you as you spank her is, indeed, a most pleasurable experience. \:\)

#35518 - 02/12/10 04:05 AM Re: Fetishes [Re: Daemon]
Shadow Dragon Offline
pledge

I'm a submissive. I love to have the other person be the aggressor. Also, I really like mind control (which probably comes from the submissive fetish). The idea of the other person have complete control over me for a short time is amazing. Also bondage.

With girls: Fishnet and short skirts are amazing. And having shapely thighs is just a thing of beauty.

For guys: I love crossdressers. Though only if they really look kinda like a girl, rather than just some hairy dude in a dress. Actually in general I just prefer feminine appearing men.

Finally and this is by far my weirdest one, transformations. See someone turn into someone else, an animal or object always gets me off. Particularly if they struggle against it while transforming.

#35553 - 02/12/10 02:06 PM Re: Fetishes [Re: Shadow Dragon]
Space Monkey Offline
stranger

Loc: Oregon, usa
I am really into ropes. Just the look of rope and the way people look as they struggle against it is a huge turn on. The way muscles stretch and pull at it.

As far as clothing I am in stockings allot. Stockings and boots.

#35567 - 02/12/10 05:23 PM Re: Fetishes [Re: Space Monkey]
Room 101 Offline

Loc: Scotland
I was always of the mindset that I had no fetishes. That is to say that I pretty much have tried most things (baring the really extreme pain, scat shit...as it where), and I liked it all.

I donít have a particular ďaspectĒ that dominates my sexuality, that is to say there isnít anything in particular that could be classed as a niche that I enjoy.

Woman, that would be my fetish. I love them. From the way they laugh, to the way that they scratch you back when you do all the right things. Itís all good.

Reading through this list however, I would argue that there are a few things that I havenít tried...and would really fucking love to.

Thanks for the heads up....god dam double entendre's.

#35573 - 02/12/10 08:26 PM Re: Fetishes [Re: Room 101]
Noctuary Offline
pledge

Well since you asked.. I do have quite a few

~Worn leather belts (the smell and not being spanked really but undoing the buckle)
~daddy complex. I like lolita role plays to the very worst kind.
~I love the sound of heavy breathing
~Hip bones or wrist bones. Some make me wanna gnaw.

#35579 - 02/12/10 09:37 PM Re: Fetishes [Re: Daemon]
The Blackangel Offline

Loc: Missouri
Like probably a lot of people here, I can get an orgasm from being bitten on the neck.

I have also served as a personal slave to a professional Dominatrix. When I was a good boy she would tie me up and beat me. But that was many years ago.

I'm also just your average masochist. I get off on pain.

#36192 - 03/10/10 08:47 AM Re: Fetishes [Re: Stag]
Psychotic Offline
stranger

Loc: New York
i have a blood fetish and a knife fetish

#37688 - 04/16/10 06:38 PM Re: Fetishes [Re: Psychotic]
spinosaurus01 Offline
stranger

Men in Nazi uniforms for me. Mmmm.....

Biting and getting bitten.

(In missionary position) getting scratched along down my back and being scratched/scratching the other in general.

Few other I don't want to share >>

#37693 - 04/16/10 07:44 PM Re: Fetishes [Re: spinosaurus01]
Wicked Satanist Offline

Loc: Michigan
 Originally Posted By: spinosaurus01
Few other I don't want to share >>

This is actually a little surprising. Given the forums, and the privacy one can accomplish, I would consider it an honor to know more or hear more about those TABBOO fetish you have.

Perhaps you have tried something and no one else had, it would be a life changing event? I do not see the embarrasment really being an issue here. Look around, no one cares.

There are some Fetishes that have been mentioned here that I would never consider doing.

So, share them if you will, please.

#37745 - 04/17/10 03:59 PM Re: Fetishes [Re: Wicked Satanist]
Mardi Gras Offline
stranger

Loc: Louisiana
for me nothing says arousal more than being out in the middle of nowhere, hiking, camping, up in the mountains or deep in the forest.
also a HUGE fetish of mine is messing around with someone who doesn't speak the same language as me. it turns me on when the person doesn't understand what I'm saying and they're talking back in spanish or french ect ect.
but most of all the biggest turn on for me would have to be being perverted in public. most of the places I've lived in Louisiana it's easy to just stand in the middle of the street with your pants down to your ankles in broad daylight, so long as you remain aware of your surroundings by keeping an eye open on both sides of the street.
dangerous situations are a fetish of mine too. some of the places I've experimented with: traintracks, five stories up on the roof of a hotel half an inch away from the ledge, the back of a cop car, with a friend of mine's girlfriend in the same room as him while he was asleep (of course she was willing, but I would've been in deep shit if he woke up) greyhound bus back seat next to someone sleeping at night, and just to name one more the mile high club..

so I think the best sex I could ever have in my life would be a combination of all of my fetishes: out in the forest, high up on the ledge of a cliff, with a cute foreign girl who speakey no english, with other hikers/campers walking around somewhere

#39312 - 06/14/10 01:32 AM Re: Fetishes [Re: Mardi Gras]
Knievel74 Offline

Loc: NY
I've always had a fetish for seeing a woman in thigh-high stockings. I've always asked the girls I've dated to wear them. I love women's legs and I'll take a great pair a legs over big breasts any day. I think it's a metaphor for me being attracted to strong women. Not in a submissive sense, I just love a woman who is strong, spiritually.

I also love brunettes. I guess it's from being a kid in the '70's and having a crush on women like Lynda Carter and Catherine Bach.

Page 14 of 23 « First<1213141516>Last »

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.033 seconds of which 0.005 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.