Page 16 of 23 « First<1415161718>Last »
Topic Options
#50835 - 03/12/11 06:53 PM Re: Fetishes [Re: Hegesias]
XiaoGui17 Offline

Loc: Amarillo, TX
You're misunderstanding furries, Hegesias. Furry fandom is not the same thing as bestiality at all. Furries are more into being a (cartoon) animal and acting/looking like a (cartoon) animal, not being attracted to animals. It's about the wildness and abandon that comes with not being limited by human social expectations and civilized behavior. Heck, "Das Tierdrama" from The Satanic Rituals is in the same ballpark. Furries are no more zoophiles than paraphilic infantalists (adult babies) are nepiophiles.

Project Atlas was being vulnerable to tell us something so personal in a thread and forum where tolerance of sexual deviance should be the norm, and you landed all over him with misconceptions and venom. I'm disappointed.

I haven't mentioned my most frequently indulged fetish, mainly to avoid getting too TMI/squicky. But I do that more out of consideration for what others would want to read than a fear of being shot down. But maybe I should be concerned about the latter, too...

#50836 - 03/12/11 07:22 PM Re: Fetishes [Re: Hegesias]
ta2zz Offline
veteran member

Loc: Connecticut

Originally Posted By: Hegesias
Naturally aligned humans hate and insult the worst, ugly and sick fandom ever because the fandom creates a nauseating atmosphere that could only be equated to that surrounding mentally ill persons.

Something to remember is that mental illness comes in many forms.

As a pre-emptive measure to your obviously loaded post, I will have to warn you not to try and post any explicit human-animal 'art' or 'ideas' on these naturalist communities, molesting others by spamming human-animal pictures on these forums.

Well since there is a new sheriff in town I have to clarify what is acceptable and what isn't mmmk?

Let us see shall we:

So this is safe to post here?
http://cdn-images.bestimagegallery.com/p...d.cache.015.jpg

And maybe even this…
http://media.ebaumsworld.com/mediaFiles/picture/463847/81363606.gif

But defiantly nothing like this.

http://img.chan4chan.com/img/2009-12-29/24329.gif

You are suspect.

Boy oh boy I sure hope this doesn’t make me a suspect as well I mean I'm only trying to make sure I don’t offend…

Good luck with your path

~T~

EDIT: Oh my 1300th post! lol

Edited by ta2zz (03/12/11 07:23 PM)
Edit Reason: marked

#50840 - 03/12/11 08:13 PM Re: Fetishes [Re: XiaoGui17]
Hegesias Offline

My post was just comedy, and you know it. I also know that you are not disappointed really, but you are laughing ever so lightly and just teasing so I write something else funny.

I can see that not everyone would have been laughing at obvious sarcasm but these would be the same gullible individuals who would see sincerity in the solemn eyes of a rapist. The fact remains that abstractions lead back to their sources and my serious humour was entirely deliberate because this was not a misconception but a pre emptive measure to cite that somebody was suspect of laying out loaded posts either trying to get somebody else to disclose human beast tendencies about themselves or simply likes surreal art but with the art being a fetish pertaining to sexual origins we see that the penis is involved and although the ideas are abstract, the natural process of actualisation would manifest as animals being anthropomorphised sexually, make sense? good.

Oh besides, please don't take any offence, I am misanthropic and cause humans immense emotional trauma indiscriminately, it's one of my fetishes and part time hobbies that I get intrinsic meaning from the wildness and abandon that comes with not being limited by human social expectations and civilized behaviour.

Now in all seriousness of jokes aside. Of course we see that Disney is rooted in Pagan Witchcraft—animals walking upright on hind legs with the power of speech. This is down to Walt Disney being a diabolical fiend with a morbidly bizarre nature that we can all appreciate. However, we can see into what motivates people through subtleties, that they themselves display, unbeknownst to them. Often we may see key indicators that something very odd has been created within the mind possibly stemming from an injured psyche. This is most interesting and I wish for Atlas to elaborate further as to what was his worst day of his life. Was it sexually disturbing?

On that note, I do admit to leashing one girl (sorry Marian) with a dog collar and chain lead when I was 18. This two hand leverage produced a nice curvature in her back for a solid ass banging. She didn't choke because she was submissive and I was more like a cat tossing a mouse around, I guess that was indicative that I have mild mannered sadist qualities? Naa, it means that I'm disclosing some sexual things on this bloody forum because my girlfriend is still away and I'm not getting any, ha!

#50841 - 03/12/11 08:26 PM Re: Fetishes [Re: ta2zz]
Hegesias Offline

You have, without doubt, outdone all of my posts by the utter darkness of your last post. Sesame Street... pure evil, so so pure.

That program teaches kids to be heartless to the homeless when they grow up "get a job grouch!" among other odd things I missed earlier it seems...

#50844 - 03/12/11 09:23 PM Re: Fetishes [Re: Hegesias]
Jake999 Offline

Most of the fetishes that I've seen here and other places on the Forums are pretty tame and mainstream for the most part. I'm of the belief that John Lennon had it right when he wrote. "Whatever gets you through the night is alright."

All humans have a kink. Some might me more unusual than others, but what the hell. If's not my body and it's not my call and I might not enjoy their particular kink, but it's not for me to say what's right and what's wrong in the bedroom as long as everyone wants it and no one is getting hurt unless they WANT to and have the capability to give informed consent.

If somebody wants to skritch and yiff... it's not hurting me. Might like a little skritchin' myself.

#50849 - 03/13/11 12:23 AM Re: Fetishes [Re: Jake999]
Project Atlas Offline
stranger

Loc: Los Angeles County U.S.A.
Oh wow. Some people seem to really hate this stuff, that's why I'm glad I don't and never will participate in it \:\)

Yeah it's weird, but there is no need to be so hostile about it. Especially with the fact that I don't accept it myself, so it's not technically something I enjoy. I actually wish I didn't like it.

Now for my lifes worst day, it was March 27 2007. It was that day I found a site making fun of Furries and it all went downhill from there. Since then I deny myself any chance of being one. It's just going to suck. YouTube did not help either. I'm serious. That was the worst day. No worries now. For the most part at least.

#50851 - 03/13/11 12:49 AM Re: Fetishes [Re: Project Atlas]
Clicks Offline

Loc: New Orleans
Do you mean to say that you gave up furries because other people make fun of them? What is...I don't even....What? If this is true, then why do you let another persons' preference dictate your own? Seems a little...unSatanic...

Edited by Clicks (03/13/11 12:50 AM)

#50852 - 03/13/11 12:59 AM Re: Fetishes [Re: Clicks]
Project Atlas Offline
stranger

Well yeah. Isn't that a good enough reason? I mean it's like homosexuals. I obviously have nothing against homosexuality in the slightest way even though I am straight, but how could anybody don't understand how people are that way with all that hate towards them( I'm not a Satanist by the way, just kind of irreligious).

As for why I let others dictate what I like...well, it just makes the Fandom not worth it. What they type and say sticks with me so even if I'm doing anything in private I think about those people's negative opinions. Thus, ruining the fun of it all.

#50853 - 03/13/11 01:50 AM Re: Fetishes [Re: Project Atlas]
Clicks Offline

Loc: New Orleans
My advice, whether you decide to take it or not, is to let go of other people's opinion of what you do, unless it's causing you to get your ass kicked by the people who don't like it. Then you just choose a better time and place to do it. Really, who are you but a mirror of everyone else around you if your preferences are a reflection of what they expect you to be?

#50854 - 03/13/11 03:04 AM Re: Fetishes [Re: Clicks]
Project Atlas Offline
stranger

I really wish it was that easy, no offense but I have heard that advice from lots of people for the past four years.
It's not going to change and I have accepted the fact that I cannot be a furry. That's just reality. All I can do is try to get through life as best I can. It's not that I don't appreciate your advice, but I can't really do that. It's too strong of a mental thing. Just send me a personal message if you wish to talk about it more. I don't want to take up the thread with my personal problem.

#50856 - 03/13/11 04:13 AM Re: Fetishes [Re: XiaoGui17]
Harvey Offline
stranger

Quote:
I haven't mentioned my most frequently indulged fetish, mainly to avoid getting too TMI/squicky. But I do that more out of consideration for what others would want to read than a fear of being shot down. But maybe I should be concerned about the latter, too...

Is there such a thing as too much information in these matters?

Oh Sweet Jebus! Miss Xiao, I'd sure love to hear of this fetish to which you've alluded. Please. Pretty please. I promise you will not be shot down [fingers crossed... Behave, people].

#50869 - 03/13/11 10:52 AM Re: Fetishes [Re: Harvey]
XiaoGui17 Offline

@Hegesias: I don't think you were just taking the piss. I think you were serious, and now that I've called you out, you're back-peddling. Even if it was in jest, I don't think it's appropriate to knock someone so sensitive. If Project Atlas describes discovering mainstream disgust of furries as the "worst day of his life," the last thing he needs is someone telling him he's a zoophile, even as a joke. He could probably stand to grow a thicker skin, true. But you're not helping.

You frequently have long posts with strong opinions and little (if any) actual knowledge to back those opinions up. That's a deadly combination. I'm blocking you again, and this time I mean it.

Originally Posted By: Harvey
Oh Sweet Jebus! Miss Xiao, I'd sure love to hear of this fetish to which you've alluded. Please. Pretty please. I promise you will not be shot down [fingers crossed... Behave, people].

Since you seem so interested, it's klismaphilia. I'm really into medical stuff of all types, but this is particularly easy to explore on my own and some of my most vivid fantasies involve it.

I've encountered more than a few people with misconceptions. (Klismos are not into shit--at least not most of us.)

My pet hates it when I tell anyone he's got a cuckold fetish (he suspects I'm trying to hook up with anyone I tell) but loves to tell everyone I'm a klismo. Seeing as most of the people he tells didn't want to know, I'm used to seeing even kinky people get grossed out when they hear.

#50870 - 03/13/11 11:02 AM Re: Fetishes [Re: XiaoGui17]
Diavolo Offline
RIP
stalker

Originally Posted By: XiaoGui17
@Hegesias: I don't think you were just taking the piss. I think you were serious, and now that I've called you out, you're back-peddling. Even if it was in jest, I don't think it's appropriate to knock someone so sensitive. If Project Atlas describes discovering mainstream disgust of furries as the "worst day of his life," the last thing he needs is someone telling him he's a zoophile, even as a joke. He could probably stand to grow a thicker skin, true. But you're not helping.

It is not because most satanists don't really care what others do in their bedroom that we have to take all those deviations of the norm as serious. This is not a self-help group for the sexually diverse and while some could care less what turns one on, others will say "ha-ha".

The mere idea that because this is a satanic site, everything different will be embraced is a delusion. If hearing a "ha-ha" here shocks anyone, it might have more to do with their need for acceptance than the very fact others find it ridiculous or hilarious.

D.

#50872 - 03/13/11 11:47 AM Re: Fetishes [Re: Diavolo]
XiaoGui17 Offline

Originally Posted By: Diavolo
If hearing a "ha-ha" here shocks anyone, it might have more to do with their need for acceptance than the very fact others find it ridiculous or hilarious.

There's a vast chasm between "ha-ha, your fetish is weird/gross" and the implied outrage behind phrases such as "the worst, ugly and sick," "nauseating atmosphere," "mentally ill," and, my personal favorite, "You are suspect."

I didn't expect everyone to pat Project Atlas on the back and tell him to love himself for he is (I did say he could stand to grow a thicker skin), but there's a difference between laughing with/at him and telling him he's mentally ill. Like I said, I don't believe for one second that Hegesias was joking. This is just the most recent in a long series of emotionally charged and intellectually bankrupt posts he's made, and I'm fed up.

#50873 - 03/13/11 11:51 AM Re: Fetishes [Re: XiaoGui17]
Diavolo Offline
RIP
stalker

Well, he was joking. I know because he sent me a PM explaining he applied some humor right after posting that. I normally don't share private talk here but since it feels appropriate, I'll break this personal rule for once.

D.

Page 16 of 23 « First<1415161718>Last »

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.024 seconds of which 0.003 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.