Page 19 of 23 « First<1718192021>Last »
Topic Options
#52085 - 04/02/11 03:46 PM Re: Fetishes [Re: XiaoGui17]
Asmedious Moderator Offline

Loc: New York
The messier the sex the better I like it.

#52109 - 04/02/11 10:10 PM Re: Fetishes [Re: XiaoGui17]
SPEEDEMON Offline
stranger

Originally Posted By: XiaoGui17
 Originally Posted By: SPEEDEMON
Also when a woman salivates way too much while performing oral on me and if she loves to sawllow too.
If you like it, is it "way too much" or the right amount?

I guess you are right. It would be the correct amount. Basically if she is drooling and it's running down her neck and on to her breasts, then yeah perfect! And the thrusting you talked about is awesome to if the woman will let you. I like the gagging sounds but I'm not gonna try and hurt the girl.

#52113 - 04/02/11 10:47 PM Re: Fetishes [Re: SPEEDEMON]
Jake999 Offline

If your goldfish are circling you like sharks and the bedroom is quickly becoming waterlogged, then it's a bit much. Otherwise, shut up and let the woman do her thing... unless you reeeeealllllly like masturbating.

#57677 - 07/28/11 01:45 AM Re: Fetishes [Re: Stag]
Fckitharder69 Offline
stranger

Loc: Kentucky
I like when a man takes control...gets behind me, pulls my hair making my head lift and back arch... Calls me his bitch, spanks me, slaps my face....

I've always dreamed of fucking in a church, with a cross necklace hanging between my tits...

I like watching girls and guys alike run their tongues through me, it's like an accomplishment...or a woman on her knees, that's so sexy.

Just sayin...

#58996 - 09/09/11 03:49 AM Re: Fetishes [Re: Daemon]
Kyleshell Offline
stranger

Loc: england, gloucestershire
I love bondage... I'm always a taker.

Having my girlfriend tie me down and bite me is so lovely.

she loves controlling me and making me her slave.

And I love to obey her every command ;\)

#59012 - 09/09/11 09:13 PM Re: Fetishes [Re: Kyleshell]
Jessie Smith Offline
lurker

I'm usually the shy girl, but Ive always wanted a dark tall man to be rough and mean with me..tie me down and tell me I'm naughty...whip me and hurt me then fuck me as hard as he could...Ive always wanted to have an orgy.
i think that's it...or though i dunno just yet....guessing.

#59013 - 09/09/11 10:45 PM Re: Fetishes [Re: Jessie Smith]
Nemesis Offline

Loc: US
Your profile says you're 17--have you ever even had sex before? What you fantasize about as a virgin is often much different than what you fantasize about after you've gained some experience.

#59016 - 09/10/11 02:17 AM Re: Fetishes [Re: Nemesis]
Hegesias Offline

lol I've not been in an orgy but I first had full sex it was with two young ladies at the same time. I thought all the wrong things for a good while after that.

Experience is not important for sex but intuition and taking the time to learn another person is. If two people have strong enough feelings, all the learned techniques in the world go out the window and if people don't know how to engage a partner mentally way before intercourse then there is no hope lol. The most natural closeness between two people has been made into some skill set that people can attribute for use on a majority of people. The same as some shitty certificate.

I hear people say things like: “I am a good French kisser” and I just think: “with who?”... it is not something you have learned to do to pass from one to the other?... when you love somebody you cannot do otherwise but be yourself with them.

But then again I cannot separate love from sex. I have no fetish or fantasy except to get inside my partners head using her body to do so, the most intimate experience whether severe domination or gentleness.

I simply value time and silence with a woman. I am absolutely vanilla.

Edited by Hegesias (09/10/11 02:27 AM)

#59018 - 09/10/11 02:51 AM Re: Fetishes [Re: Jessie Smith]
Latvian Offline

Loc: EU, Latvia, Riga (old town)
Fantasies are healthy thing. I think we never have to shame of our fantasies and someday, when you and your partner (partners) agree you can realize them and get a lot of satisfaction...

Fantasies give indulgence and joy of life!

#59024 - 09/10/11 09:26 AM Re: Fetishes [Re: Stag]
Ses Offline
stranger

Loc: Bucks, England
I have a thing for White girls, only white girls. Just don't find any others attractive, being biten and biting is a big thing for me and the occasionally sadistic act which I won't explain.

Oh and masturbating over hostel 2 when she is being hung upside and spanked with a sword.

Edited by Ses (09/10/11 09:29 AM)

#59130 - 09/15/11 01:46 AM Re: Fetishes [Re: Jessie Smith]
Wicked Satanist Offline

Loc: Michigan
 Originally Posted By: Jessie Smith
I'm usually the shy girl, but Ive always wanted a dark tall man to be rough and mean with me..tie me down and tell me I'm naughty...whip me and hurt me then fuck me as hard as he could...Ive always wanted to have an orgy.
i think that's it...or though i dunno just yet....guessing.

Oh my, those are the best kind to get your hands on... the sexy, shy bookworms... One of my ex's was that way and all it took was for her to cum a few times and she came out of that shell. She turned into the true woman she wanted to be. The last time I was at her house, she got a phone call from her current boyfriend and I sat down next to her and started fingering her, she never told me to stop and never whimpered or anything until she was about to cum, when she moved the phone away from her mouth... was fucking hot. were were teenagers at the time too...

#61407 - 11/15/11 10:54 AM Re: Fetishes [Re: Stag]
Magnussa Offline
stranger

Loc: New York, NY, USA
I'm mostly into bodily functions/substances. Scat play, watersports, farting, semen, sweating, blood, menstrual blood, tears, body/pubic hair, etc. I am absolutely fascinated by the human body. I also enjoy role-playing any situation. Master/slave. Rape. Incest. Teacher/student. I'm into group sex, orgies and threesomes. Exhibitionist and voyuer, but I'm respectful about it.
#61424 - 11/16/11 01:51 AM Re: Fetishes [Re: Magnussa]
Wicked Satanist Offline

Loc: Michigan
 Originally Posted By: Magnussa
I'm mostly into... Scat play.

I know there was a list of other things you had listed after those two words, but they seemed to dissapear and become irrelivent. This is probably the single nastiest fucking thing in the world. To play with shit... your shit, your partners shit, or any shit for that matter.

I simply can't get past the smell. It's my #1 sense and I have a major problem with the smell of shit. Farts go away and are amusing as hell, but it's not even close to the real McCoy. The texture has never bothered me, I can easily wipe my ass and flush the toilet. But to actually put it on me, on my partner, and or fondle it with some sort of amusement, out of the question.

I wouldn't give a fuck if it were Shania Twain ( I think she is the hottest woman in the world ) asking me to fondle her shit, I simply can't do it. Disgusting.

#61435 - 11/16/11 10:38 AM Re: Fetishes [Re: Wicked Satanist]
Magnussa Offline
stranger

Loc: New York, NY, USA
 Originally Posted By: Wicked Satanist
 Originally Posted By: Magnussa
I'm mostly into... Scat play.

I know there was a list of other things you had listed after those two words, but they seemed to dissapear and become irrelivent. This is probably the single nastiest fucking thing in the world. To play with shit... your shit, your partners shit, or any shit for that matter.

I simply can't get past the smell. It's my #1 sense and I have a major problem with the smell of shit. Farts go away and are amusing as hell, but it's not even close to the real McCoy. The texture has never bothered me, I can easily wipe my ass and flush the toilet. But to actually put it on me, on my partner, and or fondle it with some sort of amusement, out of the question.

I wouldn't give a fuck if it were Shania Twain ( I think she is the hottest woman in the world ) asking me to fondle her shit, I simply can't do it. Disgusting.

Well, to each their own. Simply don't have sex with me, then. I don't find it disgusting at all, and I think you're forcing your views on me unnecessarily. I certainly hope you're not going to make a mission out of bad-mouthing scat play EVERY TIME someone says they're into it. Live and let live. No need to start controversy over a difference of opinion/interests that aren't going to change on either party's part.

#61447 - 11/16/11 11:37 AM Re: Fetishes [Re: Wicked Satanist]
Asmedious Moderator Offline

Loc: New York
 Quote:
But to actually put it on me, on my partner, and or fondle it with some sort of amusement, out of the question.

Well I guess you wont be bidding on the special religous statuette that I made to sell on ebay.

Page 19 of 23 « First<1718192021>Last »

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.03 seconds of which 0.005 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.