Page 2 of 23 <12345>Last »
Topic Options
#8246 - 04/28/08 07:38 AM Re: Fetishes [Re: Stag]
MaggotFaceMoe Offline

Loc: Finland
Haha, thanks for posting that link.
And I thought I had seen it all, but there comes a man with such a twisted fetish...

#8263 - 04/28/08 10:05 PM Re: Fetishes [Re: MaggotFaceMoe]
ZephyrGirl Offline
R.I.P.

Loc: Adelaide Australia
I must admit I have a bit of a shoe fetish. I've even been known to wear them to bed. LOL

I have a size 35 foot or 5 in Austrlian. It's really little and dainty. No one ever beleives me in shops when I ask for size 5, until they get them and they fit me beautifully.

#8280 - 04/29/08 09:06 PM Re: Fetishes [Re: ZephyrGirl]
Morgan Offline
Princess of Hell
stalker

Loc: New York City
Cool, I dont feel so bad anymore. \:\)
I have small feet too.
Depending on the shoe, I can wear a kids size 3 1/2 to platform boots at size 6. I love my boot collection. I have from thigh high to ankle and everything inbetween. Leather, rubber, furry, suede, pvc. Current favorites are 6 inch thigh high black shiny leather boots. oh, and my 6 inch stilletto shoes I got in New orleans are killer too.

Metal handcuffs.........

Corsets..........

But my main fetish is Intelligence.
That is such a fucking turn on....

#8285 - 04/29/08 11:39 PM Re: Fetishes [Re: Morgan]
ZephyrGirl Offline
R.I.P.

Ahhhh, I like silk for tying up. Then when in a frenzy it can be easily broken once they cannot no longer hold themselves back from the tease.

But I am a mere novice compared to you...

Zeph

#8286 - 04/30/08 12:38 AM Re: Fetishes [Re: ZephyrGirl]
ta2zz Offline
veteran member

Loc: Connecticut

Isn’t she a sexy beast… Raaarrrgggrrrr… And she lives so close to me…

Her too…

Get a load of this bum…

These cars live in CT... Shoreline Trolley Museum in East Haven, Connecticut

Oh if they could speak the stories they would tell… I had read once a guy who claimed he had a sexual attraction to trolley cars… It is the weirdest thing I ever heard…

~T~

Other than that reading a couple of issues of Shiney should make you wonder a bit about others fetishes...

#8289 - 04/30/08 01:19 AM Re: Fetishes [Re: LUCIFERIFIC]
PigFeeder Offline

Loc: Near Montreal, QC
I'll try to go into a bit more detail then.. ;\)

During foreplay I like bite at the neck and be bitten. Hard enough to bleed but not so it looks digusting. Sometimes during sex as well. When I'm going down on a girl and she is liking it, I like it when the dig there nails into me and just rip away. It lets me know there enjoying themselves as much as I am.

Personally the braces thing, kind of makes them look younger in way? Just more innocent and adorable. The fair-skinned Candian girls here with braces though. Wow. The real smart, but drop-dead gorgeous ones with metal in there mouths. xD I dunno, but I definetly agree, ATTRACTIVE. I actually have this thing for feet as well, I used to like biting my girlfriend's toes softly. I have a really big neck fetish. And I'm talking REALLY big, to the point as where I can barely control it. Some girls have this specific neck, really defined, slender, etc. Not scrawny but not fat. And if they tilt there head to a certain side and there hair kind of brushes aside I go wild. A lady last week at the bank counter had that neck, and I almost jumped over the counter, wrapped my arms around the front of her, and tore at her neck. The other two places on a womens body I find attractive are the ribs and the part on the inside of the hips - where they sort of form a wide V pointing southwards. I love to scratch at that part of the lower stomach. I also love roughly but intimately carressing the ribs. And as most other people the sound of a woman's groan (especially when I'm biting her) is a big turn on for me (as with anyone).

I know I'm talking a bit too much of turn-on's and not so much of fetishs, but I guess they could be counted as fetishes if I obsess over them? ^o^.

Wow now I've gotten my imagination running wild, not good at 1am.

Good Day everyone.

~~Snow~~.

#8293 - 04/30/08 02:25 AM Re: Fetishes [Re: PigFeeder]
selene Offline
stranger

^ Perhaps not fetishes in the traditional sense... but it seems like the idea within the thread is "what turns you on" as opposed to traditional fetishism.

As for me:

I enjoy biting and nibbling along the clavicles, the superior crest of the hip bones [the "V" shape], the neck, the back of the shoulders, the insides of the thighs. Essentially, any sensitive area where I can create a positive reaction.

Kissing- all too often we forget about how enjoyable it is to simply kiss and caress someone. Just "making out" if you will, because we get so wrapped up with the actual sex.

I love corsets, certain piercings, long hair and pale skin. I could go on and on with this, but you get the idea.

#8302 - 04/30/08 09:06 PM Re: Fetishes [Re: selene]
PigFeeder Offline

Pale but not sickly skin color is something I love as well. Sort of fair-skinned. I find myself always attracted to the quiet but, incredibly beautiful girls. Usually with a 'darker' style to themselves.

I also find it a huge turn on when a girl is going down on me and I try to caress them, and they grab my hands and pin them back. Feels like for once someone is taking control and it isn't me. I find it a big turn-off when girls when you want to be intimate with a girl and she wants to be too, but she alwasy expects you to be the one to initiate intimacy. I guess they don't want it bad enough. Lol.

And with that, something I LOVE when girls do, is when they actually show you they want it as bad as you do or even more. It's amazing when they just jump you for once and completely take over.

~~ Snow ~~.

#8318 - 05/01/08 01:41 AM Re: Fetishes [Re: PigFeeder]
Isaak w shipley Offline

Loc: Tenneessee
The Crime of passion.
We free fall.
walk tall.
Meet the beautiful.
Love the red-lights throughout the hall.
We live,die,inside the crime of passion every second
of our lives.
The crime of passion is what drives.
The flight of seduction.
The minds capable compassion,and Loves demise.
Death,Hell,the grave we all meet sometime.
Inside this life of human destruction.
The strong will to indulge,it's what is divine.
The master plan is the never ending love of demand.
Crimes of passion always the threat.
Crimes of passion we love to live in the heat of night or day.
The American Way.
The Crime of passion is the meat all humanity craves.

"The Crime of passion."

#8330 - 05/01/08 03:34 PM Re: Fetishes [Re: Isaak w shipley]
DistroyA Offline

Loc: Mansfield, Nottinghamshire, UK
Yes, I'll concur that chicks with braces tend to be pretty damned cute. And feet can be attractive in the right footwear, but I wouldn't go to say that they are a major turn on for me.

Damn it, thinking about my fetishes has got me somewhat excited. Damn the singleness....

So yeah, my main fetish (And it seems like my only fetish really....) is hands. Feminine hands are a great turn on for me, especially if they have soft palms etc. Long nails help too.......

Not the weirdest of fetishes really, I know. It's just my thing really.

#8336 - 05/01/08 09:46 PM Re: Fetishes [Re: DistroyA]
PigFeeder Offline

Long, well taken care of fingernails and soft hands are definetly a turn on. There is this one girl in one of my classes who is also a good friend of mine and my girlfriend, who has these hands... No matter how she places them, they're so feminine and always look like how they would like if she was pleasuring herself. "Man Hands" are a major turn off.

#8337 - 05/01/08 10:37 PM Re: Fetishes [Re: PigFeeder]
ZephyrGirl Offline
R.I.P.

Except on men. LOL

How do hands look like they would if she was pleasuring herself? Are they all wet and slimey? LOL

Sorry I couldn't resist....

Zeph

#8343 - 05/02/08 09:09 AM Re: Fetishes [Re: ZephyrGirl]
PigFeeder Offline

Lmao no, just the way the end of her fingers are always kinda of turned up and she always looks like she's kind of being careful? HArd to explain but, there just very precise and it seems everytime she sets them down they were supposed to be there, and the shape that they make always looks like as if she was pleasing herself. Sorry I didn't elaborate more but good joke. ;D

#8669 - 05/14/08 02:31 PM Re: Fetishes [Re: Stag]
-iblis- Offline
pledge

I have an itch for collecting Vintage Erotica...
#8750 - 05/17/08 04:19 AM Re: Fetishes [Re: -iblis-]
Kon Offline
pledge

Loc: Berlin, Germany
A buddy of mine tells me he's into that S&M stuff, you wouldn't know it cause the fucker's so damn lighthearted about it. Double Penetration and fucking genital torture and shit, yea that's a bit much in my book.

I like to keep it simple, swell em shut!

lol, oh yeah, and love is a real good turn on too so I hear.

Page 2 of 23 <12345>Last »

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.027 seconds of which 0.002 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.