Page 20 of 23 « First<1819202122>Last »
Topic Options
#61506 - 11/17/11 11:18 AM Re: Fetishes [Re: Asmedious]
Wicked Satanist Offline

Loc: Michigan
 Originally Posted By: Magnussa
Well, to each their own. Simply don't have sex with me, then. I don't find it disgusting at all, and I think you're forcing your views on me unnecessarily.

Whoa, slow your roll hero. I simply said it was fucking nasty and I'd never have anything to do with it. Don't start crying now...

I certainly hope you're not going to make a mission out of bad-mouthing scat play EVERY TIME someone says they're into it.

-blink- What? Were we in the middle of a conversation that I don't know anything about? If I am not mistaken this is the first time I have ever replied to anything you have posted. Come down off the horse, no one is chasing you...

No need to start controversy over a difference of opinion/interests that aren't going to change on either party's part.

Wow are you in the wrong fucking place if you're afraid a difference of opinion! Trust me, this isn't the last time someone in these Forums will not agree with something you say. Grow some thicker skin if you plan on staying around here.

Originally Posted By: Asmedious
Well I guess you wont be bidding on the special religous statuette that I made to sell on ebay.

LMAO! Oh no! Say you didn't mold it out of shit!?!? that is too funny... nasty, but funny. Good luck!

#61508 - 11/17/11 12:47 PM Re: Fetishes [Re: Wicked Satanist]
Nyte Offline

Loc: Ohio
I can see it now...."Scatshit Goddess statue for sale. This is a one of a kind statue that has been blessed by the hand of the highest priestest I could find locally. She even blessed it in the moon light to be sure it was a pure blessing. This statue will endow you with many great things. I'm also offering gloves and a nose plug for a small fee."

...I now return you to your topic....

#61519 - 11/17/11 03:59 PM Re: Fetishes [Re: Nyte]
Asmedious Moderator Online

Loc: New York
Nyte, you had to go there didn't you?

"Statuette of the Virgin Marry, anally produced by Satanic Priestess under the full moon, using the ancient scat mold technique long forgotten. For a small extra fee and a half a pound of corn muffin, the Priestess is willing to produce the entire Crucifixion scene, including landscapes. Due to the delicate nature and long production time of this process we can not guarantee Christmas delivery."

#61534 - 11/17/11 06:22 PM Re: Fetishes [Re: Asmedious]
Jake999 Offline

No shit?

Sorry... I couldn't resist.

#61545 - 11/17/11 11:05 PM Re: Fetishes [Re: Jake999]
Nyte Offline

Loc: Ohio
Asmedious, I did say I returned you to your topic. I guess I completely sidetracked the thread. Your ad was a bit better detailed though. My bad and you should know better too!

You too Jake!!

On a side note.....HAHAHAHAHAHA
::deep inhale:: I could add to this butt.....

#62885 - 12/24/11 12:40 AM Re: Fetishes [Re: Nyte]
rites Offline
stranger

I've been frequenting the local gay leather bar, but just for the conversation. I find those old gay men make great drinking buddies.
#62901 - 12/24/11 12:38 PM Re: Fetishes [Re: rites]
felixgarnet Offline

Loc: UK
 Originally Posted By: rites
I've been frequenting the local gay leather bar, but just for the conversation. I find those old gay men make great drinking buddies.

I'll give it three months max before you find yourself ball-gagged and molested in a dark cellar. ;\)
You're right - they invariably are good fun, with a merry wit and a cool line in pants!

#62909 - 12/24/11 04:08 PM Re: Fetishes [Re: felixgarnet]
rites Offline
stranger

Originally Posted By: felixgarnet
I'll give it three months max before you find yourself ball-gagged and molested in a dark cellar. ;\)
You're right - they invariably are good fun, with a merry wit and a cool line in pants!

The invites are there, for sure. But I think I'll just drink, wear leather, and shoot the shit for now. ;\)

#62985 - 12/27/11 02:37 AM Re: Fetishes [Re: Daemon]
kvac Offline
stranger

Loc: raleigh NC
I draw blood from my donor drink and make love in it. 60mls to 1 pint......fucking love it and love menstration! I dont care what people think fuck em.

#67299 - 06/13/12 08:17 PM Re: Fetishes [Re: kvac]
Woodey Offline
stranger

I'm into shrimping. As far back as I can remember I got turned on by women's feet and can just suck on them all day. In fact, with my last girlfriend, during sex I would.......

Edited by Woodey (06/13/12 08:17 PM)

#67309 - 06/14/12 08:33 PM Re: Fetishes [Re: Woodey]
Abaaza Offline
stranger

Loc: MA
Spanking... I like being both spanked or being the one doing the spanking.
Biting, hair pulling, I also for some reason REALY like having my nipples pinched...not too hard though... That's pretty much it.

#84105 - 01/18/14 10:31 AM Re: Fetishes [Re: Ringmaster]
evilboyNYC Offline
lurker

i'm into tight rope binding, tickle to pain and have a wild, twisted ant ritual that blends with pnp (giving/taking). all gay themed. anyone else share any of those evil sexual-related desires?
#85717 - 03/14/14 06:07 AM Re: Fetishes [Re: Daemon]
Ferox Offline
pledge

Loc: Adios!
My nonconformity is closely interwoven with my erotic adventures as well. I cherish all expressive and uninhibited ladies with whom I shared a mind-blowing experience. Selfish sex is merely upgraded masturbation. However, a spontaneous quickie with the panties merely shoved aside can be just what the doctor ordered. Keep your dress on sweetie…
#85937 - 03/22/14 09:42 PM Re: Fetishes [Re: Daemon]
Azerelus Offline
stranger

Loc: California, USA,
 Originally Posted By: Daemon
Rev. LaVey taught that sensuality is very much central to the essence of Satanism. Given that philosophy, fetishes would be perhaps one of the most powerful elements of Satanic practice due to their ability to arouse pleasure in the strongest sense. Would anyone care to share and chat about their fetishes?

I'm into moderate BDSM. Not RACK (Risk Aware Consensual Kink). RACK is where suffocation, strangulation and other behaviors that can readily lead to real injury or death come into play. I don't do that.

I used to believe I was a pretty sick, twisted puppy then came the internet and I discovered that my deepest, darkest sexual exploits and desires are pretty tame.

I don't do BDSM all the time, I mix it up with vanilla 'love making' with a partner.

I doubt fetishes are central to or very important to sensuality. Just being with the right person who you trust explicitly and are in the process of sharing each other no matter how wild and freaky you are or tame and docile the activity can be rewarding.

Sex is a very complex experience, there are a lot of different emotions being pulled into the mix of lust and pleasure.

If you like fetishes and your partner(s) are all consenting to the use of/pursuit of fetishes - then its fine and good. however one doesn't need a fetish to get the full impact of potential sensuality from sex.

#85949 - 03/23/14 11:59 AM Re: Fetishes [Re: Azerelus]
Crake Offline
stranger

Loc: Newfoundland, Canada
What Azerelus said pretty well sums things up. If you don't have a fetish, sex will do perfect. If you're not interested in sex... something will get you going for sure. We all have something to indulge in.

What I indulge in most (or rather have indulged in most; it's rare for me, but I relish it extremely) is a mixture of S&M things (as well as "RACK" things, if that really needs to be its own category). It's mostly about humiliation, like being physically dominated and controlled by a female, but I also like being strangled and smothered.

It sort of contradicts with my S&M fetish, but I'm abnormally attracted to scrawny girls. Like, girls with anorexia, or some other reason for being super underweight. Yeah, it's hard to be dominated by such a girl, but it could happen.. maybe.

Page 20 of 23 « First<1819202122>Last »

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.029 seconds of which 0.005 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.