Page 21 of 23 « First<1920212223>
Topic Options
#86629 - 04/20/14 05:01 AM Re: Fetishes [Re: Daemon]
Claudia_ Offline
pledge

Mmmm...
Well to be honest i find that if your in the right frame of mind, almost anything could turn a person on..its all psychological, which is why i find fetishes so entertaining to experiment with ;\)

#88117 - 05/29/14 05:15 PM Re: Fetishes [Re: Claudia_]
Aden Offline
stranger

Loc: iowa
I enjoy my boyfriend talking bad to me in my ear while I am sucking his dick or getting fucked in the ass, I enjoy being pissed on (male urine is sterile as long as no stis are present), I enjoy bondage, scratching, i love to get him off and then watch him take a drag off a cigarette, I like to suck his toes... and last but not least i love his sweat dripping all over me during intercourse.

#88159 - 05/30/14 04:23 AM Re: Fetishes [Re: Aden]
LoneWolf78 Offline

I have not read through this entire thread yet, but intend to .

I love womens feet and hands. Also, I am a big voyer. Catching someone in the act is a real turn on. Also, other couples have let me watch and lightly help which I also like. Married women who look for more are also a huge thrill.

#89518 - 06/13/14 10:02 PM Re: Fetishes [Re: Daemon]
omnifarious Offline
lurker

-Biting
-Feet
-Watching her eat/sleep
-Hand-feeding
-Muscle
-Hairy legs/arms/pits

Please familiarize yourself with this post:
http://www.the600club.com/topic71904-1.html

Edited by Fnord (06/13/14 11:38 PM)
Edit Reason: info/Warning

#95117 - 12/27/14 09:59 PM Re: Fetishes [Re: Daemon]
Pain Offline
stranger

When I move out of my parent's house it will be different. I will be naked a lot more. I may buy some women's clothing (given I'm in good shape when I move out). I will probably get some bunny ears, and butt plug tail. Hopefully entice some cute guys to have sex with me. I'm also heavily involved in ABDL which is basically fantasy of being treated like a baby. It's not pedophilia, it's taking the role of an infant and being treated like one by an adult. It's something I have loved my entire life, that I knew I loved before I discovered that there was a community involved in it. I am not into regressing mentally to feel like an infant. I just like dressing up as it because it provides a sort of escapism for me, while I still feel like an adult. I don't know how I would feel about having an ABDL partner unless they were a very special person to me. I am 20 years old and have failed college 3 times, so it's likely that I won't be able to indulge in all of my fantasies until years to come. Other than that I would lick out someone's butt (given they thoroughly cleaned it), suck their dick, let them tea bag my face, lick their balls, take care of another ABDL.

Edited by Pain (12/27/14 10:02 PM)

#96957 - 02/26/15 06:51 AM Re: Fetishes [Re: Pain]
MisterOwl Offline
lurker

Loc: California
I have a few that might sound contradictory:
Despite having a mild form of Koumpounophobia ("fear" of buttons - They for the most part disgust me, but I'm not actually afraid of them) I dig women in collared shirts, which I can only assume stems back to my teens when I was surrounded by blossoming Catholic school girls. Blouses, polo shirts, etc. Esp. form fitting ones, not loose ones. Boobies just look better in them.

Though I am not a fan of makeup (it grosses me out) I have a thing for that ruby red lipstick look.

And again, despite not caring for jewelry, I like a woman in pearls.

The contradictions aside, I have a few others.

Delving into the realm of darker, borderline-BDSM fetishes, I have a bit of a blood fetish, esp. self-inflicted injuries that produce blood. I have always been sexually attracted to women who cut themselves or used to and have scars from that time of their lives. But my blood fetish is also non-injury driven. I would shoot a loaded diva cup like tequila in an instant if a (clean) woman were to allow it.

Also, being I guess what you'd call polysexual, I find trans-women attractive. Not to be topped like the stereotypical trans-fetish (though I'm not afraid of dick), but bc some seem to put a little bit of an extra effort at times to be more feminine and femininity is a huge turn on for me. If or when I am attracted to other men, it is usually bc they are extremely feminine (but that is rare - usually only occurring during heat [bipolar hypersexuality]).

That's about all I can think of right now.

#98058 - 03/28/15 01:19 PM Re: Fetishes [Re: Stag]
Desinfete Offline
Banned for now
stranger

Meu fetiche é ser percursor de um culto sexual , e até mesmo fazer sexo ao estilo Atom And Eve, e também, ser preso por algemas de uma polícial bem dominante
#98059 - 03/28/15 01:24 PM Re: Fetishes [Re: Desinfete]
Bodie45 Offline

Originally Posted By: Desinfete
Meu fetiche é ser percursor de um culto sexual , e até mesmo fazer sexo ao estilo Atom And Eve, e também, ser preso por algemas de uma polícial bem dominante

What that says ^ and more.

I realize it was your first post and all and I am nobody here at the Club but a wanderer, but on the chance that your post was a good/great one could you please put it in English as that we may all enjoy it?

* That I may add to this fine thread, I have a like for pain caused by injury, small ones not like a broken leg or worse but that throbbing feeling you get after you have sliced your hand on something or bashed your head that produced a cut.

Edited by Bodie45 (03/28/15 01:32 PM)
Edit Reason: To add that *

=45=

#98060 - 03/28/15 01:30 PM Re: Fetishes [Re: Bodie45]
Desinfete Offline
Banned for now
stranger

My english is a little rusty, babe
#98061 - 03/28/15 01:31 PM Re: Fetishes [Re: Bodie45]
Desinfete Offline
Banned for now
stranger

but you can use a translator. That's very useful
#98063 - 03/28/15 01:45 PM Re: Fetishes [Re: Desinfete]
Bodie45 Offline

Originally Posted By: Desinfete
My fetish is be precursor of a cult, sexual and even having sex to the Atom And Eve style, and also, being arrested for handcuffs of a COP right dominant

Cool, thx for the advice. I am not so sure it makes anymore sense now than it did before.

There is a 6 post rule (in a 24 hour period of time) so to save your post limit I would use the "edit" option to reply sometimes when adding another line.

Welcome to the CLUB. \:\)

=45=

#99090 - 04/26/15 11:57 PM Re: Fetishes [Re: Bodie45]
MReynolds Offline
Permanently Banned Troll

1.) A real man's body, from the crown of his head down to the soles of his feet.
2.) A real man's deep, commanding voice.
3.) Being really manhandled by a real man.
4.) White skin.
5.) Body hair, and lots of it.
6.) Man on (of age) boy sex.
7.) Homosexual "rape play".
8.) Cold, stainless steel pressed upon white skin. Knives & blood-letting.
9.) The "music" of Hirsute Pursuit while playing/fucking.
10.) The "music" of Die Form while playing/fucking.
11.) BDSM, being bound, disciplined, at the every whim of a sexual sadist, and acting as the sexual masochist.
12.) Giving, and receiving oral sex.
13.) Anal sex (I'm the bottom of coarse).
14.) Pinhead (Doug Bradley), and the cenobites from the Hellraiser films.

I'm stopping there. lol

-Matty \:\)

#99094 - 04/27/15 01:24 AM Re: Fetishes [Re: MReynolds]
CanisMachina42 Offline

Loc: Ca
Oh, I can so top that in terms of sexual 'deviance'. Seeing how I never payed attention to the "be careful what you share about yourself" warning here is mine.

Anything not associated with heterosexual behavior. Top of that fetish list is pre-op transsexuals. Followed by; gay, lesbians, 3 ways (providing they meet previous criteria), shower scenes, and finally domination scenes (preferably Trans dominating male).

Not that this is a competition or anything.
11:59 PM Dec 31st, 2019
Sleeping

#99107 - 04/27/15 10:55 AM Re: Fetishes [Re: Daemon]
SIN3 Offline
stalker

Loc: Virginia
 Originally Posted By: Daemon
Rev. LaVey taught that sensuality is very much central to the essence of Satanism.
Weird interpretation.

Quote:

Given that philosophy, fetishes would be perhaps one of the most powerful elements of Satanic practice due to their ability to arouse pleasure in the strongest sense. Would anyone care to share and chat about their fetishes?

Personally, I'd consider a true-fetish akin to a psychosis. If you need certain elements in place to get aroused, there's something in your pathology that needs to be addressed.

Kinks? It's only kinky the first time. After that it's just pleasure derived from specific acts or visual aesthetic.

Not to say that a Satanic Witch worth her weight in salt can't use the fetishes of others to her advantage. It's all fair game as a means to an end but there's always some line in the sand where she draws the limit. If there's a limit, she/he didn't need it after all.

#99115 - 04/27/15 01:29 PM Re: Fetishes [Re: SIN3]
antikarmatomic Offline
BANNED
stalker

Loc: El Mundo
*shrugs* OK fine! I like fucking around with married women who have absolutely no intention of, like, making "it" any sort of long-term "thing". It both simplifies shit and makes it that much more___ spontaneous. "hey umm... you should, maybe, brush your teeth before going home to your husband" "nah, I like your taste" - if people only knew the monumental amount of shit I get away with (and for reasons that baffle me), they'd seriously question their own humanity.

Fortunately I've toned it down a bit lately since I've met "the one" and am not exactly in the home-wrecking business as I once was. There's only, like, 1/2 a dozen people who'd have any reason to want to kill me. Totally justified, but, well "good luck with that!" - getting away with stuff, though, is pretty hot - especially when its basically non-committal.

Piss! this is another thing! She like, grabbed my hand and put it down there... I felt something warm... and for a split second I thought she was farting or something, but no, it was piss. And she smirked, and fuck! Game on! I can aim this tool and drench your tits! How fun is this now? (apparently very) It's nothing I'd never take the initiative to do - being mostly polite... but once that allegorical membrane is broken we "squirt-gun-fight" in the shower on the regular - and it's just plain awesome tom-foolery. (actually fucking in the shower, however, is anti-lube, mostly - there's a time and place for everything - shower sex, is about 2 notches below drunk sex - word to the wise)

In fact, we've eliminated hella crowds of people in many a pool just by being obscenely vocal about how much we are totally pissing on each other. Shit-tons of giggles and, like, privacy squared.

But fundamentally, you are correct
 Originally Posted By: S3
Personally, I'd consider a true-fetish akin to a psychosis.

Sex is sex. Cock-snot is blown, pussies gush, and then there's the other 23.5 hours in the day to do "lord knows what" with.

Page 21 of 23 « First<1920212223>

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.03 seconds of which 0.009 seconds were spent on 29 queries. Zlib compression disabled.